It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 : London Zion

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   

A excert from the above showing something very amazing. The numbers the that are universal have been hijacked as has everything else, by the black cabal in their attempt to create their dark mimic of creation.

Amazing 1111 Facts to Consider 1 of 2 by Rik Clay

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Lots of extreme conjecture. Alan Watt, Jordan Maxwell, and apparently Rik Clay all do it. Lots of talk with a lot of assumptions. It is amazing the amount of ancient religious references in popular culture, and everyday life.
This acknowledged the tendency to begin to imagine such references often occurs. The coincidences are many, but that cannot prove much. Correlation does not prove causation. I will acknowledge though that there is a chance he is correct, and that my conciousness is not yet prepared to see it.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by stephinrazin

Well if you don't research it and use critical thinking this might be something you would hope is true. Unfortunately, its not. The code to the matrix makes it all pop right out at you, and its so well researched, its proven itself, as has Rik Clay's information. There can be no other conclusion a logical mind can draw on looking at these facts. They're in our face.

Also, I watched the 2010 opening Olympic ceremonies on cbc. It was shocking and sickened me beyond belief. They're esotric scripts formed peace--piece, hmmm....war!
The woman in the moon, she wasnt just there for show. The HORNED violinist. Next scene is a man flying with wires holding Peter Pan arm positions, oh my wonder which reference this is too.

Kind of turned my stomach to see it all.

This one isn' really debatable, because know matter who you try to slur by insinuations, the evidence, the math, the facts and history have all been noted.

[edit on 16-2-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I don't know. I just can't wrap my head around it. I have read the hell out of some Manly P Hall, every Alan Watt transcript, but it still baffles me. Maybe my conciousness is making excuses for stepping out of its' safety zone. I am involved in new age religion on a limited level, and maybe I have been conditioned to look for good and away from evil. The possibility that the esoteric messages are just ideas, themes, and knowledge that the universe wants the people to know enters my mind. These recurring themes in all religions, occult, and spiritual movements could be a dark conspiracy , or not. I see equal chance that ancient ideas and esoteric thoughts are pushed to the surface by human quests for understanding as a chance that a global power strucutre creates them for us. The leap from a global elite power structure, and that power structure using dark occultism is conjecture.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I don't know. I just can't wrap my head around it. I have read the hell out of some Manly P Hall, every Alan Watt transcript, but it still baffles me. Maybe my conciousness is making excuses for stepping out of its' safety zone. I am involved in new age religion on a limited level, and maybe I have been conditioned to look for good and away from evil. The possibility that the esoteric messages are just ideas, themes, and knowledge that the universe wants the people to know enters my mind. These recurring themes in all religions, occult, and spiritual movements could be a dark conspiracy , or not. I see equal chance that ancient ideas and esoteric thoughts are pushed to the surface by human quests for understanding as a chance that a global power strucutre creates them for us. The leap from a global elite power structure, and that power structure using dark occultism is conjecture.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Okay, I've been hearing Rik Clay this, and Rik Clay that, for awhile now.

I finally got around to listening to the first 50 minutes of that interview, and all I can say is.... that's an awful lot of coincidence and (mostly) conjecture. Nothing more.

That's not to say something significant won't happen at the 2012 Games, but, man... there's quite a bit of stretching, there.

Interesting, nonetheless.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
2012 : London Zion - Beijing Olympics 2008 PT 2

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
part 3 will be up next week so stay tuned

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Been thinking about this theory of Rik Clays...although I find the whole thing a bit far out,I did wonder what reasons TPTB would wish to create a new Jerusalem-could it be in order to set the stage for the battle of armageddon in a country other than Israel?
Just wondering,what other reasons are there for this new Jerusalem?
Any other theories on this?
Cheers!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join