It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 : London Zion

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
The new Jerusalem PT1(A)

RIK CLAY : Dead men shall speak and i will speak for him - THELIGHT...Rik Clay about his thesis on the 2012 Zion Olympics and how this connects with the trinity of the "new age" and how an "end game messiah" will be presented to us around 2012.Precession, Astrological Ages, Religion, Transition of the Ages, A Trinity Event, Osiris-Isis-Horus, New World Order of the Ages, Diana, Galadriel, Ritual Murder of Diana, Prince William as the new Sun King, Haiti Massacre, Port-au-Prince, Olympics Rings, Atlantis, Religion of the New World Order, the significance of 7, Chakra System, New Spirituality, Egyptian Roots of Star Religion, the End of the World, all shall be presented in this series.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Rik Clay Rip.
New documentary??
Thanks for sharing, will take a look

--After watching it i feel it is a bit gimicky and the information it presents has no evidence or sources.
Despite the good production it is very dry--

[edit on 4-2-2010 by GW8UK]

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by GW8UK

stay tuned for other parts

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by solid007

Will do, Im very interested in this topic, I just need as much information as possible.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by GW8UK

thanks this is opening scene but it will start to get very interested later..peace

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I think Mr Clay has taken the whole "symbolism of the illuminati" idea,and ran with it(maybe a bit too far).
Maybe I am wrong,but we will see in a couple of years if an alien false flag event takes place at the London olympics.

The elite do use events such as the olympics as showcases for their latest police state machinery,I agree with him there-the bluebeamesque alien invasion I am not so sure about.
Ready to eat my words if it happens though.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Silcone Synapse

i think no one knew about what he really meant about the aliens.no its not really an aliens metaphoricaly speaking he meant theres some kind of special force of energy will shape up in that pacific date..

[edit on 4-2-2010 by solid007]

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Well it ties in with Project Bluebeam, and how they're going to start the Next religion to carry over into the Age of aquarias so the Elites have power for the next age aswell.
We need to stand up like our ancesters didnt.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by GW8UK

ofcourse but theres alot more.its not gona be end of the world but the imf will shift and the process of ww3 shall start from that date according some secret source if you knew

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Endless conjecture. It's impossible to learn from someone who couldn't even be bothered to back up their claims with evidence.

This is just more apocalypse paranoiac cult nonsense.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by davesidious

lool you see its gona be staged..the series consist 60 parts some series info will be put forth.not going to be end of times trust me.!!

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   

PART 1 [B]

Pls make it viral,share it with your friend post it on any sites..peace

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I have not looked at the documentary yet but will.

Just wanted to say, has anyone seen the advertisement of the London Olympics?

It showed UFO'S in the advertisment buzzing around in London.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Any one with kind heart pls make those video viral..many thanks

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Heres some related material.

Free to download ebook:
www.scribd.com...
The Code To The Matrix

A Sirius Spell Part I Hyperdimensional News

[edit on 9-2-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Hey guys. I recommend you to watch/listen to this interview. I think it's few weeks before his death. He talked about symbolism & zion that are related to 2012. In the video, it shows some images that related to the topics along the interview.
video.google.com...

[edit on 10-2-2010 by spystalker]

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Some pretty well put together videos. did you produce these all yourself, solid?

I'm not sure what I think, yet, of all this London Olympics 2012 / Zion stuff, but it certainly is interesting, to say the least.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by SquirrelNutz

yes my friend i edited with animations..this series consist 60 parts so stay tuned..peace

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
part2 will be up next week..stay tuned

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Rik Clay's research got him killed.

Google Video Link

2012 Transition of the Ages 2012/ Rik Clay ORIGINAL UPLOAD 2/10

2012 Rik Clay ORIGINAL UPLOAD 2/10

top topics

<<   2 >>

join