It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All UFO's Are Ours, Aliens Haven't Visited Ever, & Believers Are Possibly Delusional

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker1984

I can...but you'd have to start your own thread for that.

(good point BTW)

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by kleverone
I have seen two ufos in my lifetime. I am neither delusional or phony. I think you are nothing more than a troll looking for trouble. We are all entitled to opinions.

Nobody is disputing you saw UFO's.

The OP is reffering to "ALIEN CRAFT".

If you are convinced you saw ALIEN CRAFT then your point is valid, but you would of course have to provide the evidence for us to belive you.

Sorry to sound sharp, but in this place....definition counts for a lot.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
Here's the point:

The vast majority of us here have at one point in time been caught up in the UFO/Alien phenomenon. We all WANT to believe...some of us NEED to believe. Why?

Maybe because some of us were not really given a choice. When you see a car driving down the street do you believe it because you WANT to believe....because you NEED to believe or because you see a car driving down the street.

I cannot relive my experiences for you but just because you were not there to see it doesn't mean it didn't happen.

As for your demand for them to land on the white house lawn I compare that to driving by a field of cows. One cow may have seen you drive by and looked at the other and say did you see that? The other, too busy grazing with his head down simply shrugs it off and says. I'll believe it when they drive through the fence and park right in front of me.

Now do you know anyone who would drive through the fence to appease the cows disbelief? I don't and you know why?

Cause who cares if the cow believes in me. It's a freaking cow! That could be what they think of us. We are the cows. Does't really change the fact that your late to something more important and don't really have time to stop for the cattle. Hey if you saw me, good for you now you know. I don't really care if your friend saw me or not, now go back to grazing.

Our self-importance is really mind-boggling at times.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

That seemed something to put some ideas into.
No proof of anything but now there might be two reasons for blurry photos.
Now I have to go back over all those posts and give the vibration answer.
People should understand that reason.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I respect your call for proof of the ET explanation for UFOs. I think thats a great idea. However, this claim is equally extraordinary and equally lacking in evidence:

This phenomenon has been the biggest LIE and HOAX ever perpetrated on mankind.

And done for good reason - to keep us asleep. To keep us focused on the super-cool space gods that will come and save us!

Meanwhile TPTB steal trillions of dollars from us, kill millions of innocent people, suppress invaluable technology from us (used in some of the hoaxes by the way), and plan the next genocide/war.

It doesn't even make sense. It's not like people can only keep track of one thing; either UFO's or genocide. Are you distracted from war by fuzzy UFO pictures? The two have nothing to do with each other, and thankfully the cognitive capacity of humans is not so limited as to be able to only hold one conspiracy theory in mind at once.

I think you have a long way to go to prove these claims, and until you do they should be dismissed outright, because they don't make any sense.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   

reply to post by Mr Mask

Thanks Mask.

My intent here is to point out the alarming number of blind followers.

It's like a cult....and I hate cults.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/eb1bafb35283.jpg[/atsimg]

That is the exception not the rule.
People can't define "cult" so it is a word that gets tossed around a lot and people then will say "well all religions are cults".

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by kleverone

That's a good analogy. Now we are getting somewhere. The scary part is we are the Cows!

And if that one cow that saw the car can't get any other cow to believe him...well, it may as well have never happened.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I don't get your orginal premise at all. So... UFOs are a distraction to keep our eyes away from the government fleecing us?

And done for good reason - to keep us asleep. To keep us focused on the super-cool space gods that will come and save us!

Meanwhile TPTB steal trillions of dollars from us, kill millions of innocent people, suppress invaluable technology from us (used in some of the hoaxes by the way), and plan the next genocide/war."

Do you realize how much sense that doesn't make? ALL government agencies have always strived to take either a negative stance, or at best, a "completely ignore it" stance towards UFOs. What you said makes absolutely no sense.

Of course, not much else of what you said makes sense either. Unlike baseballs and oranges, UFOs are a much rarer occurance, and happens typically in the sky, where there IS no way to bring solid proof, other than photos, videos, or eyewitness testimony. That IS the proof. What else are you expecting?

Ever read Sir Doyle, when he said ""Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."

There are cases like that with UFOs. For example, a case in the 50s, where two jets chased after a UFO that was seen on radar, by the pilots, and by reliable eyewitnesses. One jet followed it out of the area, until the pilot literally said "What am I doing?".. and turned around and went back, as the UFO was easily outpacing him, almost toying with him. We had no jets that could attain this speed. If you KNOW that UFOs are not alien, then I'd appreciate you explaining in detail exactly what that was.

If you can't explain those sorts of cases, you can't definitively claim that you KNOW UFOs do not exist (as technology that is not of our own design).

The "it's super-secret technology we are testing" theory is a much too convenient excuse for anything a debunker can't explain. Nor does that excuse make sense in most of these cases, that have a lot going for them. But if you want to keep telling yourself that to make yourself feel better, knock yourself out.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
people like you never leave their box

i can't believe how ignorant you are.

of course we've been visited, i laught at you

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   

reply to post by Mr Mask

Thanks Mask.

You are welcome. Anytime.

My intent here is to point out the alarming number of blind followers.

I am so behind you there. I agree with the energy behind your OP, but not the illogical side of saying "all UFO/ET" business is not real.

But I feel what you are saying and am cheering for some of what you say.

Just not the transitioning of one "conspiracy" to support another all the while disallowing the existence of something you have no way of knowing the truth behind.

It's like a cult....and I hate cults.

Oh...well. Um...heh.

Bye!

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
The cattle deaths are part of the UFO operations.
UFOs hover over ranches all night and either the suspension rays or
some test rays kill them.
They are examined for damage and left there.
Some owners know that the saucers are over their land.
Perhaps part of the 2 Trillion dollars that was reported missing on
9/10/2001 by the secretary of defense Rumsfeld is for the cattle deaths.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by kleverone

When you see a car driving down the street do you believe it because you WANT to believe....because you NEED to believe or because you see a car driving down the street.

I believe it because I have driven a car down a street myself. Personal experience, not a percieved third hand "belief".

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   

And if that one cow that saw the car can't get any other cow to believe him...well, it may as well have never happened.

Nope. That one cow just now has knowledge and can look upon the other cow with a little more smpathy for it's ignorance.

Just because you don't believe something doesn't negate the fact that it happened it just means that you don't posses the first hand knowledge that I do. Frustrating I'm sure, especially for someone who WANTS to believe.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
Ever read Sir Doyle, when he said ""Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."

This part of your post was blinking at me like a neon sign. Thanks for that because it actually corroborates what I'm saying.

Are you saying us having secret technology that happens to look and act like UFOs is less likely than alien visitation?

That doesn't make sense.

link   
reply to post by sv_gravity 800

I think he did pretty well presenting the thread even though I disagree with what he says, so far I like his sense of humor "Not sure how many people picked up on that"

Not sticking up for the OP or anyone else in-fact, I am simply stating a fact. This thread would of been closed by now if others thought what you did.

We all have different beliefs, for some they are no longer beliefs they are FACT. Personally I don't have a problem with anyone who is skeptical, if I didn't see what I saw I would want to see proof too. He is right, there are a lot of CULT like movements who sucker people into something that is just a "Belief" and always will be.

Just saying

link   
Yeah but in Nick Cook's "Alien History of Planet Earth" documentary the military helicopter was observed picking up the cattle. The lights on the copter were made to look like a UFO and then the rancher saw the blades of the copter.

reply to post by TeslaandLyne

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
Do you realize how much sense that doesn't make? ALL government agencies have always strived to take either a negative stance, or at best, a "completely ignore it" stance towards UFOs. What you said makes absolutely no sense.

Unless..they realise that it takes absolutely zero effort on their part to keep people buzzing about something like Aliens and UFO's and preoccupied , often to the point of obsession.

They don't NEED to do anything do they. And HERE is where it is being proven.

Sure, there's plenty of interesting stuff to investigate, and while we're doing that....what are "they" doing? Planning wars, working out how to keep us broke, levering as many resourses from neigbours, infiltrating other governmants, passing laws, creating fear, acting out false flag operations, building larger armed services, etc, etc....

Meanwhile....a lot of us are looking UP and are completely distracted from the cr*p that's happening right under our noses.

Every now and then we complain a little and mutter a few words of disgust, but after that it's right back to the movies, tv, the take-away menu, the fridge, the job, the family, the bills, the weather.....

[edit on 3/2/2010 by nerbot]

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot

If you are convinced you saw ALIEN CRAFT then your point is valid, but you would of course have to provide the evidence for us to belive you.

Sorry to sound sharp, but in this place....definition counts for a lot.

You have to understand that I don't care if you believe me or not. I just happen to take offense to someone telling me that I am delusional or phony for seeing it. If I'm not mistaken the same was said about Copernicus and Aristotle.

What I saw defied physics as we know it. I can only assume based off of my years of study on the subject that these were not our craft and like I said earlier just because you don't believe me doesn't mean it didn't happen.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
And I thought there was a slogan on this site that said "Deny Ignorance".

With the amount of credible people, providing what they can in days like this, many ought to be grateful that we get anything at all.

One should curb their tongue when that person is not the astronaut that goes into space and does their job, only to get caught in the middle of a conspiracy over what they really saw.
One whom does not come close to what these people have accomplished, doesn't have the privilege to discredit them.

Notice I use "One", it is not a direct attack. But those know whom they are.

Of course the CIA has used the UFO phenomenon as a cover story for their projects, but not all of it is. You should take a look at the Russian X-files, just after the crash of the US top secret spy plane. Russian military came to encounter something that wasn't one of our planes, nor looked like a plane. Just a Giant, disc-shaped craft that glowed magnificently, then vanished.

I know there are some that just want evidence, but listen to this, how do you get evidence of something that is millions of years advanced with the intention to observe us and make sure we don't end ourselves? I'm sure there are those that would say, "Shoot them down" then retrieve what was left. If only it were that easy. Sometime in the future, I have no doubt that we are going to make the mistake of shooting down another one of these things and it's not going to be as forgiving as we think. It will be a snowballs chance in hell that we will ever survive.

[edit on 3-2-2010 by QuantumDeath]

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by drew hempel

To be honest I think the reason for that is "Fear" as long as we are scared of little green men, those little green men are not going to show up and say hello to us. They know if they did that "now" we would beat them to death with our keyboard and mouse.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join