It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All UFO's Are Ours, Aliens Haven't Visited Ever, & Believers Are Possibly Delusional

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

hehe yea lol, I thought it was him too.

That wasn't what I saw though, don't think I would of had chance to run if I saw that dude (Alien in the picture above) due to the large amounts of crap in my jeans.

No the ones I saw looked peaceful and were just pure white, I still run though because I didn't stop around to see if they were peaceful or not at the time. My legs just went into automatic crap ya pants mode, you know when you are running faster than you can keep up. How I didn't face plant the moor I don't know, hehe and my friend always said he was faster than me because I was chubby at the time. Yes right he thought I was one of them when I started running.

[edit on 3-2-2010 by IamNow]

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

Here's the point:

The vast majority of us here have at one point in time been caught up in the UFO/Alien phenomenon. We all WANT to believe...some of us NEED to believe. Why?

Because TPTB & MSM have taught us to believe. Why? Distraction. (see my OP)

Yet we believe without ANY tangible proof, without ANY. We have had decades and decades to come up with solid evidence and it's all one big piece of garbage! We've got nothing! It might as well be 1950 again!

And none of this is meant to be derogatory in anyway.

Thanks for asking BTW.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Point taken.

Except, some people are quite satisfied that what they have seen or experienced is exactly what they think it is. Isn't it a bit presumptuous to assume that everyone believes because Hollywood and Madison avenue make a buck from the interest?

Don't get me wrong, I agree that such notions (AS WELL AS MANY OTHERS) can be (and probably have been) the subject of 'control' and 'distraction'.

But there are some things I have seen which I assure you, I don't expect anyone who doesn't know me to believe. Were I to share them (I can't imagine why I would at this point) I would be supremely offended to be flatly categorized as a delusional phony.

Just to balance things out... there ARE delusional phonies and hoaxers around. That doesn't help those who are genuinely contending with circumstances and experiences they are at a loss to explain.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Some of us have seen Aliens and don't need to believe because we 100% know what we saw. I went through every reasonable explanation and soon realized there wasn't one other than them being what they looked like..Aliens running around a craft on all fours looking like it was difficult, almost like gravity screwed them up a little.

Can I prove it?

NO

Do I want to prove it?

NO, why would I want to prove it to anyone, what would I gain from it other than laughing at somebody else run like I did.

I don't want to be responsible for somebody sat rocking in a corner for the rest of their lives.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by converge

I'm not changing the title again. I think the majority of people that have read the OP understand what I'm saying....

Burden of proof should be on the grandiose claim.

For example:

If you hit me in the head with a baseball (which some may want to do right now), I can pick up that baseball, look at it, touch it. Stick it in my pocket.

If anybody wants to try and tell me that was an orange, not a baseball, they're going to need to prove it.

UFO's are almost certainly our own technology, kept hidden from us. We would prefer an orange, but it's a baseball. The difference is the Government won't pull it out of their pocket. They would rather us fight over baseballs & oranges.

Meanwhile they're cleaning out our cupboards.

[edit on 3-2-2010 by Signals]

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
Burden of proof should be on the grandiose claim.

UFO's are almost certainly our own technology, kept hidden from us.

And this doesn't qualify as a grandiose claim?

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Oh Lord.

Kinda-on-topic: Why would you title the thread with such a condescending usage of words?

I don't mind people believing that the "visiting aliens scenario" is something perpetuated by the PTB. I don't mind people believing that aliens are visiting us. I don't mind people believing that aliens will be our eventual saviors. It's not far off from other peoples' beliefs found across this planet.

However, I think you make quite a leap in your assumption about the origin of UFOs, whether or not we've been visited, and finally with your disrespectful assertion that all "believers" are delusional and phonies. It leads me to believe that you've actually never done hard research into the phenomenon. I'm not talking about reading threads here on ATS, viewing the high percentage of hoaxes, misidentifications, etc., in this microcosm of time.

Have you spent any time reading historical texts? Accounts from reputable sources? Multiple radar-visual confirmations? Even higher levels of radiation paired with reputable sightings?

If you had, you would know that there have been many respected scientists, government officials, and high-brass military who have arrived at that very hypothesis: Indeed, the explanation for these "UFO" sightings most likely originate on another part of our universe.

Before you shoot milk from your nose in laughter, I'm not talking about Dr. Greer or other accused/known charlatans. I'm talking about stuff that was going on behind close doors in the 1940s, 50s, and 60s which is now all freely available for your reading pleasure.

If you really care about finding the truth--and I'm not talking about finding aliens--well, then we know what you will do. I, however, don't care what you choose to do. From this point forward, though, I plan to make a more liberal use of my ignore button.

Edit to quickly add: I have checked your other threads, and I'm not saying aliens are visiting us. However, I think your conclusion is premature, and your approach is flawed.

Edit again: emotion, and I told a lie.
-------
Note: The above constitutes my opinion.

[edit on 3-2-2010 by Elepheagle]

[edit on 3-2-2010 by Elepheagle]

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romans 10:9
I agree, but i think the whole UFO phenomenon is a carefully crafted plan by the ruling elite to enslave mankind. The end-game is one world government and eventual population reduction.
Any actual UFO/alien evidence will be 100% man-made and used to completely rewrite history and religion.

see my sig.

Wow I think that's actually worse then spending your whole life obsessing over aliens.

BUT WHAT ABOOT THE CANDLE MUTILATIONS?

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

I dont plan on proving you wrong nor do I have proof that what you are saying is also false, which BTW you have no proof that what you say is true aswell and im not gonna debate that with you.
But how easy is it to follow a straight line and move on than thinking outside the norm and believing. Very easy, so I completely understand where you are coming from, simply put I just don't agree with you.

Peace!

[edit on 3-2-2010 by Armour For Victor]

[edit on 3-2-2010 by Armour For Victor]

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
The thing is, trillions have gone missing and are presumably in black projects, I think it's alot more reasonable to assume it's experimental government crafts than aliens, It would also explain why the aliens didn't simply land on the white house lawn.

[edit on 3-2-2010 by hippomchippo]

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Ever wonder over & over again the cliche' "Why are UFO pictures and videos so out of focus and fuzzy"?

I just got a reading from a UFO researcher about the fuzzy photo phenomena.
I can tell people will go for this reason over mine but I'll suggest more
reasons for mine as well.

The vibration of the craft can't be picked up by the camera.

Now that sounds like the something a skeptic might pick out of his
hat of alternate reasons if it were not for support of a craft instead
of an out of focus bird.

The eye can adjust to the vibrations but the camera can't.

Before I go into why there is vibrations as now I must prove
the vibrations exist I wish to note the fact that many times people
say a metallic craft and the photo is blurry. People post on youtube
and come on ATS and I ask them why did they say they saw a metallic
ship and the photo looks non metallic like a dark gas cloud.

This might be the answer.

The vibrations of the ship.
Given if we see these things there is a problem and since the forces
they command in the ether is in every space, they feel nothing
but know there is a problem.

The pulses of suspension are not fully developed and they bob
on a wave of ether of their own miss oscillations.
So the ship is vibrating and causing a photographic blur.

My reason was also photographic but of the surrounding air giving
off a dark violet radiation of light. I have not seen all the light displays
of Tesla but his tornado lamp has blue ether light like the flame of
gas molecules. In fact Tesla spoke of the agitation of a flame in
comparison to his ether light that caused no fire as demonstrated
in his parlor to celebrities of his day.

So to observers a light might be seen or metallic craft and the photos
might see a blur if not a bright light. And where is the bright light from
if not from excess electrical charges illuminating the air at high voltage
and frequency just as in Tesla's lab.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Why is this in the UFO board it really just looks like a troll rant to me, nothing really to discuss.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by frugal
HI! You only say this because you are angry and disbelieving because you haven't seen anything yet in life. Hey, I was too until I put my child on the bus in April at 6:30 am and then took my dog for a walk. While she
was busy, I was looking up at the stars and I saw 2 UFOs for about 4-5 seconds moving and then the orbs shut off in a cloudless sky. In those five seconds I had complete disclosure, woundered why they were here, and fully understood all the blather in the print articles, books, TV shows, and on the internet. People are trying to notify others and discuss their tramatic revelations... Your reality is just that, your reality.

Wait a second. You put you're child on the bus at 6:30am, then you walk you're dog and look at the stars? Please, i would like to know more about where you see these stars at that time of day? Confusing.

My belief is positively pointing towards existence. My reasoning is simple, my story is short, but true... Unlike others.

Fell asleep abserloutly battered in my lounge watching quality repeats of South Park. Woke up around 3.20am, looked through my lounge window to see a UFO about 100-150ft away from my house. I can describe the whole "thing" - from the outside ofcourse.

The UFO was stationed up in the sky, i personally, $hat myself. I carried on looking and drew a sketch of what i remembered it too look like. What can i say, they really are boring in appearance. The craft was chrome coloured with ONE main window curving around the craft from the lower half of it. From what i could see the "window" was completely blacked out.

Probably thousands of little lights around the top of the craft coloured red, yellow and green. It satyed still, made only this "humming" noise for about 20 minutes and then slowly (about 50mph) headed towards town.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Wow...I can't believe I am here to defend the "alien worshipers" and the UFO hopefuls.

But seriously, you can't say - with 100% certainty -that there is no aliens here, watching here, coming here soon, or not existing elsewhere.

Hell, I'm all for dismantling the poorly crafted scams of these "visitors" in human form telling/selling their stories of being beings from outer space.

And I'm totally Ok with bashing donation-sinkholes like Project Scam-alot and the No-disclosure-Project, and don't care WHO sticks up for Greer! Damn tooten!

But "nobody" here can honestly give the answer to this question.

"are there aliens"?

Science would point to there being a huge chance that they exist out there somewhere in great abundance.

The faithful will point at magic crystals or something and say "they are already here!".

Fact remains...no one knows for sure around this place and you surly do not have the divine all-holy-say on "are aliens real or not" .

How's this for a better title?

"NOT one ATS user has the answer to UFOs and ET"

That's fact.

Not this rubbish about "all alien-talk is planted disinfo for another conspiracy that I also subscribe to".

Seriously.

[edit on 3-2-2010 by Mr Mask]

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Mr. Mask said has simplified what I was trying to say above. Apologies if I sounded brash and defensive.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Just read the Stargate Conspiracy by Prince and Picknett -- based book on this.

reply to post by Romans 10:9

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I had a big black triangle fly over my yard. I could have hit it with a baseball -- it went over the hill, then the tree, then the garage -- slow equilateral triangle making a humming noise -- lights on each corner. No fuselage -- nothing but equilateral.

I immediately thought it was military and all my research into it has all pointed toward military -- including both cattle mutilation and human abductions.

reply to post by Signals

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Thank you for that. It actually makes sense. It took 3 pages before someone would step up and try to offer something.

I want all of us to demand more proof of this before we blindly follow the alien movement.

Maybe I'm just mad because they won't reveal themselves to me.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
Yep, it's all true.

Not one single shred of "evidence" supports Planet Earth ever having been visited by anything. Not a picture, not a book, not a video. Eyewitness accounts are very unreliable, just ask our justice system.

This phenomenon has been the biggest LIE and HOAX ever perpetrated on mankind.

And done for good reason - to keep us asleep. To keep us focused on the super-cool space gods that will come and save us!

Meanwhile TPTB steal trillions of dollars from us, kill millions of innocent people, suppress invaluable technology from us (used in some of the hoaxes by the way), and plan the next genocide/war.

Sure I want to believe. But I can't, it's just too easy. Not until they land here-

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b5cdbb96da3c.jpg[/atsimg]

And Bigfoot steps out holding Elvis' hand, singing Dixie.

~You have proof you say?~

I'd rather read this-

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fdc3a3b52c53.jpg[/atsimg]

I finally figured out what started my whole ride, ET & Close Encounters. Those 2 movies filled my young mind with visions of grandeur...I'm off the ride folks.

Ever wonder over & over again the cliche' "Why are UFO pictures and videos so out of focus and fuzzy"?

Because it's all a SHAM to distract us.

Prove me wrong.

[edit on 3-2-2010 by Signals]

I think you are a government disinformation agent bent on covering up the truth about UFO's.

Prove me wrong.

[edit on 3-2-2010 by truthseeker1984]

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Thanks Mask.

My intent here is to point out the alarming number of blind followers.

It's like a cult....and I hate cults.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/eb1bafb35283.jpg[/atsimg]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join