It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All UFO's Are Ours, Aliens Haven't Visited Ever, & Believers Are Possibly Delusional

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+27 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Yep, it's all true.

Not one single shred of "evidence" supports Planet Earth ever having been visited by anything. Not a picture, not a book, not a video. Eyewitness accounts are very unreliable, just ask our justice system.

This phenomenon has been the biggest LIE and HOAX ever perpetrated on mankind.

And done for good reason - to keep us asleep. To keep us focused on the super-cool space gods that will come and save us!

Meanwhile TPTB steal trillions of dollars from us, kill millions of innocent people, suppress invaluable technology from us (used in some of the hoaxes by the way), and plan the next genocide/war.

Sure I want to believe. But I can't, it's just too easy. Not until they land here-

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b5cdbb96da3c.jpg[/atsimg]

And Bigfoot steps out holding Elvis' hand, singing Dixie.

~You have proof you say?~

I'd rather read this-

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fdc3a3b52c53.jpg[/atsimg]

I finally figured out what started my whole ride, ET & Close Encounters. Those 2 movies filled my young mind with visions of grandeur...I'm off the ride folks.

Ever wonder over & over again the cliche' "Why are UFO pictures and videos so out of focus and fuzzy"?

Because it's all a SHAM to distract us.

Prove me wrong.

[edit on 3-2-2010 by Signals]

Title edit by request

[edit on 5/2/10 by masqua]

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I agree, but i think the whole UFO phenomenon is a carefully crafted plan by the ruling elite to enslave mankind. The end-game is one world government and eventual population reduction.
Any actual UFO/alien evidence will be 100% man-made and used to completely rewrite history and religion.

see my sig.

+43 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
we should close all the churches down too.
magical beings walked the earth a few thousand years ago and most of the planet worship them to this day.

if you buy a decent pair of binoculars and go spend some time outside you'll see the evidence for yourself, no need to rely on people on the internet.

[edit on 3-2-2010 by jaden_x]

+26 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I'm afraid that I'll have to disagree with ya here, Signals... While the recent 'evidence' might be sketchy, the ancient evidence is far more compelling... The Nasca Lines, Sumerian Petroglyphs, Mayan carvings... All from an age that predates the UFO phenomenon...

+99 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I have seen two ufos in my lifetime. I am neither delusional or phony. I think you are nothing more than a troll looking for trouble. We are all entitled to opinions.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
HI! You only say this because you are angry and disbelieving because you haven't seen anything yet in life. Hey, I was too until I put my child on the bus in April at 6:30 am and then took my dog for a walk. While she
was busy, I was looking up at the stars and I saw 2 UFOs for about 4-5 seconds moving and then the orbs shut off in a cloudless sky. In those five seconds I had complete disclosure, woundered why they were here, and fully understood all the blather in the print articles, books, TV shows, and on the internet. People are trying to notify others and discuss their tramatic revelations... Your reality is just that, your reality.

+9 more 
link   

Originally posted by kleverone
I have seen two ufos in my lifetime. I am neither delusional or phony. I think you are nothing more than a troll looking for trouble. We are all entitled to opinions.

of course he is a troll...the internet is filled with unemployed people needing some form of self worth...if you cant get positive acknowledgement of your existance, then get negative acknowledgement...all the same.

incidently, nobody can prove to me whatsoever that this whole universe/dimension/everything is simply not just a dream I am having...not a single shred of evidence has ever come to me proving once and for all that this is real and not just a rather long and complex dream...therefore, reality isn't real, simply because I said so.
(you all will be sorry when I wake up btw...well, not really..you lot will simply disappear)

--edit - tarded spelling --

[edit on 3-2-2010 by SaturnFX]

link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

Jax, I read Chariots Of The Gods too. Compelling stuff. He sold a zillion copies.

Who's to say we aren't missing a chapter of our history...a chapter where WE were really smart, had high technology, etc....that later cultures (ie. Sumerian, Egyptian, etc...) worshiped as sun gods....Then we come along and say "Sun gods???? OMG those were aliens". I need more than that.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Didn't they teach you at school about the ufos that exist? I assume you were bought up in a Christian locality, was it not part of your education? Most folk are educated into the existence of the gods in the sky at an early age

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

I think you need to read about Sumeria, then come back in about a month and see if you still think its all bogus.

+12 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
ooo man...what is the purpose of this thread

Our Sun = A Star

A Star = Planets orbiting around

Do you really think i cannot find heinken somewhere else in such a playground for nature ?...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/82d1fa79acc5.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
of course he is a troll...the internet is filled with unemployed people needing some form of self worth...

Ah, I see it didn't take long for you to jump. Nice to hear from you again though. Pots calling kettles black never gets old to me.

Perhaps you can make a positive contribution to the original topic, or just on a derail mission (again)

Anybody else think I'm on a troll mission check my profile, decide for yourself.

~Now, can anyone give me proof of UFO's and/or Aliens?~

~Do you not see how this fascination muddles the mind?~

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Are you sure.

If I hadn't seen them, this is all the evidence I would need.

Just because you don't believe they exist doesn't mean they don't. Where is your evidence that they don't exist.

And Yes I know, you didn't do this for any other reason than to get a kick out of other peoples reactions.

We have see this before, Booooooooooooooring

[edit on 3-2-2010 by IamNow]

+24 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Too bad that semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit, and unless we'd take as proofs your claims, this thread is as much uncorroborated as the whole bunch of YouTube-crappy-videos-based threads that we have on ATS.
Or do you know something we aren't yet aware of?
One thing you aren't aware of for sure is the meaning of the acronym UFO: to claim that UFO's are all fake is like to claim that the Moon doens't exist: it's a statement that should be corroborated by hard evidences, you know?

Well, at least i'm glad we've found someone able to explain (with proofs, of course[?] all this stuff, plus this case, this one, this one, this one, this one plus a load of stuff that could NOT be explained even using the most advanced technologies available: for example, do you think that even some extemely well done photoshop can be detected by radars?
If you'd have left alone UFOs from your OP, then i would have said that i agree: there aren't proofs that aliens exist (not known at least).
But it's always the same mistake, people MIX up UFOs and alleged aliens, proving just some lack of (if not interest at all) for the subject matter: UFOS are a CONFIRMED phenomeonon even according to the most skeptik oriented organizations, and the day that you 'll meet someone claiming to be able to explain EVERYTHING happens in our skies, tally up your fingers after shaking his hand.

Edit to add: Thanks for sharing

[edit on 3/2/2010 by internos]

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
UFO = Unidentified Flying Object

Unidentified Flying Objects do not have to be extra-terrestrials.

I've seen all sorts of shizzle in the nite sky, most was airplanes, satellites, meteors, and other explainable stuff.......the few really weird things i have seen were IMO nothing more than secret military craft that have yet to be disclosed to the public for security reasons, and/or for more clever and crafty reasons.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
you havent a clue of history do you my friend?

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
My what a noisy cat we are. Remember Marcus Aurelius: "How ridiculous and how strange to be surprised at anything which happens in life!"I will also offer this.

Delusion and exaggeration create unreal expectations. Men are prone to do, say, and think things that are not in conformance with nature/reality. We must see things for what they are. We must not always make things into personal issues and "make mountains out of molehills." Sometimes it is best to "let the baby have it's bottle."

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
just to ease out the bad temper such claims like ALIENS DO NOT EXISTS does..

please enjoy...epic movie + epic song!!!

Pink Floyd 2001: A Floyd Odyssey Full Ending Scene

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Anybody else think I'm on a troll mission check my profile, decide for yourself.

~Now, can anyone give me proof of UFO's and/or Aliens?~

~Do you not see how this fascination muddles the mind?~

I'd love to give you proof. I really would. I'd love to give you proof of UFOs, Aliens, the NWO, Life after death, Heaven, Hell and Bigfoot....but, then if there WAS the proof, you wouldn't be here asking for it.

Your attempt to muddle minds is more obvious than your theory here.

Just one witness' theory.
Cuhail

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Let's reason together...

What were the first things we, as Earthlings, sent into space?
First was radio waves. Second was satellites/probes.

It makes no sense for a civilization to just load-up some of their kind into (anti-gravity/speed-of-light) ships and blast-off to unknown areas of space.
The first thing we would pick-up on is either a contradiction in the background radiation waves of space, or we would find probes of some sort.
It defies logic and reason that it would be any different from that....and reason and logic are the tools used to build spacecraft.

[edit on 3-2-2010 by Romans 10:9]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join