It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All UFO's Are Ours, Aliens Haven't Visited Ever, & Believers Are Possibly Delusional

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals

Originally posted by ThenThanCorrectionMan
Ok then yes all ufos are man made.That would mean that there are only a handful people on the planet capable of designing these craft and they all work for Governments.That makes much more sense than alien craft being reverse engineered by people who are already working for said Governments.
(Italic was written in sarcastica)

There, fixed it for you.

You echo what I have been saying, thanks.

Haha that actualy made me smile but your still wrong.FACT!

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darth Logan
Well thats silly, why not just use earthquakes, tsunamis, hurricanes, American Idol, Survivor?

I won't disagree those aren't used as well.

How is the Government stealing trillions of dollars from you??

Seriously?

Black Ops Funding...
Bank Bailouts...
War...

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
There are far too many credible witnesses from all walks of life and from all over the world, for me to believe that all UFO's are ours. There have been sightings long before the first airoplane was ever built. There have been astronauts, airoplane pilots, police officers, etc. who have nothing to gain by coming forward as witnesses. The ancient ley lines or whatever they are called that can only be seen from the air, cave drawings etc.

Some I believe to be ours, but certainly not all.

[edit on 3-2-2010 by Night Star]

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
UFO'S exist, check out this video.

oh yeah go to 1 minute 18 seconds you'll see a ufo appear out of thin air.

www.youtube.com...

Sorry i'm not savvy with video posts...

Also there are UFO's in paintings, I'll do a quick look for some..

found a youtube vid on ufos in paintings

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 3-2-2010 by Quickfix]

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

You have replied to the comments you can respond to;what about mine,i want to read your rebuttal if you got one.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
your ignorance is sickening. i have seen two UFO's in my lifetime. 1 incident, 2 black triangles.. its mathematically IMPOSSIBLE for thier not to be other beings out there.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by maximiliian
o ya you say we havent been visited by aliens what about that video of the mexican kids in the alley playing soccer, that entity was there,that really occurred has yet to be debunked if it did please fill me in. If you look thoroughly through ufo-humanoid reports things start to become clear. That entity was definitely not human its arms were very long and fits the description of those types of ebe reported. And you know what I mean by 'in the past' I wasnt referring to you personally.

This one? How about a link?

I did talk earlier about human witness reports. They just aren't accurate. Study after study has found everybody sees something different. Unfortunately, kids aren't any better witnesses. And I have studied tons of UFO reports, they just don't do it for me anymore.

[edit on 3-2-2010 by Signals]

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheCoffinman
your ignorance is sickening. i have seen two UFO's in my lifetime. 1 incident, 2 black triangles.. its mathematically IMPOSSIBLE for thier not to be other beings out there.

Thanks, maybe so. I have not once in this thread discussed or denied mathematical probabilities of aliens in the universe. In fact, it is very much possible.

They haven't visited here yet though, there is simply no real hard evidence of it.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
...of course he is a troll...the internet is filled with unemployed people needing some form of self worth...

This.

Why does the conversation have to turn so ugly, so fast? You, I am sure, demand people take your opinions and views seriously here? If so, then why the abject anger for someone who is, in fact, just expressing theirs?

It's ironc that the most 'open minded' of us is utterly hostile to anyone that doesn't agree with their world view, all the while (typically) falsely impuning others for doing, in fact, exactly what your doing!

The royal you and thats a general observation about this forum.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by SlightlyAbovePar

We have to rise above the Saturnfx's of the world. They have attempted to derail me before, and I have shut them down before.

It comes with the territory.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Quickfix

There have been several threads here about UFOs in art. I found this subject fascinating. Watch these 2 videos, they will make you ask questions.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

no evidence that YOU know of...

sorry for the one liner mods..

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Yeah I would think artists of the past would be truthful to what they could see. I don't see a reason for people of that time to draw/paint things that aren't there.

So you do see that there is proof of aliens, are our ancestors delusional? I think they were less delusional then human beings now, but that just my honest opinion.

The circles of light around some peoples heads, are called auras. People of todays world stare at computer screens and digtal things so people have trained themselves not to see auras.

You can train yourself if you like you can google some stuff.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   

reply to post by Quickfix

There have been several threads here about UFOs in art. I found this subject fascinating. Watch these 2 videos, they will make you ask questions.

Okay how about I let you have those, the summerian vehicle tablet and the jesus crucifixtion picture.

There still is the Summerian tablet that depicts our solar system, not to mention other works of art with ufos flying around. You can see it in one of my vids i posted, more then just 1 work of art.

IMHO, evidence that aliens were around way back then is way easier to prove then we do now.

One of the best proofs, all of the gods. Go look at all of the gods around the world they all seem pretty similar.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   

They haven't visited here yet though
Pseudo-skepticism type 1

there is simply no real hard evidence of it.
More (type 2) pseudo-skepticism

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Then when every trace of cultural form and style has disappeared, a new primitivism begins to pervade all human activity. Even the feeling for scientific truth—which may for some time outlast the dissolution of culture—grows vague and uncertain. Superstitions thrive; men believe anything; their appetite for the mysterious and supernatural expands and flourishes. It becomes hard to tell fiction from fact or fact from fiction.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
There are loads of commercial pilots who have seen UFOs in flight. There are also loads of military pilots who have seen UFOs in flight. There are also boatloads of Navy personnel who have seen UFOs at sea. Most of these are highly professional people who know what they are talking about, not a bunch of kooks. They also happen to be people that are flying around in the sky, or looking up at the night sky to navigate ships, not just sitting indoors all night.

I've been a yacht delivery captain worldwide for over 25 years. I've gone well over 100 thousand miles at sea in SAILBOATS. Fiberglass or wooden sailboats happen to be pretty well invisible to radar, and are utterly silent under sail therefore invisible to submarines as well. So I've seen lots of heavy classified military gear who we see by accident because they don't know we are there. My greatest danger is not violent weather, but being run down by a ship because we are so invisible.

Now let me ask you something. When is the last time you sat outside and just looked at the night sky for several hours? Probably very seldom, if ever. If you are on my boat, you WILL stand at least one watch of four hours every night. You will have nothing else to look at. If you have never been out there, you cannot imagine the amount of stars you see once you get away from the backlighting of the land. At least a THOUSAND times as many as on land.

So, I have spent literally thousands of hours looking at the night sky. Not looking through a telescope. Looking at the stars, and looking all around all the time because we are running a ship here, and need to see everything that is going on all around at all times, unlike landlubbers who are staring at their TV sets.

I have had subs surface right near me, and then dive in shock once they see me because they had no idea I was there. Once a Russian sub less than a mile off the coast of Florida back at the height of the Cold War.

I have seen all sorts of bizarre sea life, and weird underwater effects from bioluminesence churned up by sea life. I've also seen bizarre miles wide spinning wheels of light underwater, which flipped me right out. I later found out that this is a little known natural electrical effect that has been seen for hundreds of years.

I have also spent hours with an almanac of satellites, looking where they are indicated at the right time, so I have a good idea of what satellites look like in orbit, they can be seen at times and would cause most people to think it was a UFO.

I have also seen other UNEXPLAINABLE things. I have had numerous sightings of UFOs on watch far at sea, usually with several other people who all saw it too. Now I'm sure there is PLENTY of government secret projects going on. But I have seen aircraft make 90 degree turns at insane rates of speed, without making a sound. I have seen things accelerate from zero to thousands of miles per second instantaneously. Any human being inside would have been splattered.

So I KNOW these things are real. I know you think eyewitness accounts are no good. I never shot a video or a photo of any of these. But I have plenty of people who will back me up who saw the same thing I did on numerous occasions. I have also TALKED to lots of other boat captains and Navy personnel who have also seen things many times. In the Navy they are ALWAYS told by their officers to give up any evidence like pictures, and keep their mouths shut about it forever. We are out there looking at the sky ALL NIGHT EVERY NIGHT, so we tend to see a lot more than you landlubbers do. Same goes for pilots, that's why so many of them have seen UFOs.

Now I don't necessarily believe in little green men or whatever. But these things DO exist. The way I see it there are three options.............

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Either they are top secret military hardware being tested,
OR
they are from another planet,
OR
they are some kind of time machines from our own future,
OR
that's about it.

If they are top secret military hardware being tested, there are three options:

The military is hundreds of years in advance of the technology they let out in public,
OR
the aliens are evil, and are in some kind of collusion with aspects of the govt and showing them how to build this stuff,
OR
they are back engineered from some crashed UFOs.

I can't believe the military could keep stuff THAT advanced THAT secret for THAT long. If they have somehow figured out how to have an inertia free accelerating craft, which is the only thing that could have living beings in it and make those maneuvers I have seen with my own eyes without splattering them inside, it would be such a superior weapon that you better believe THEY WOULD GO AHEAD AND USE THEM AS WEAPONS. It would be thousands of years ahead of anyone else. Whoever had it could rule the world. You think the freaks that are in charge could resist that for more than a week or two? I'm telling you, I've seen stuff that would make your hair stand on end, TPTB would put them to nefarious uses immediately.

I'm still up in the air about who is running these things, but they are DEFINITELY REAL.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
The original post has an unfortunate hostility in its tone and is confrontational towards those that accept and believe the whole "Aliens Are Here" mythology. The author seems to have been a former believer who has now rejected the "UFO Gospel", if I may, and implies that there is some bitterness within him because he can no longer maintain his belief in alien visitations. Many of the responses that I have read so far are chock full of either put-downs or superfluous justifications for their continued belief, like, "I looked up into the sky and saw things moving one night". Respectfully, that might be all the proof you require where extra-terrestrial insertions are concerned, but some of us need to see the aliens.

I confess that I too have seen unusual craft in the sky. I also have seen lights in the sky that traveled from one side of the horizon to the other at incredible speeds. The plain fact is that these experiences contained not one whit of evidence as to the place-of-origin of these phenomena. They could have come from the nearby Air Force base or from the Second Star to the Right and I must say that I wouldn't know the difference. So many here base their belief on personal experiences that none of us can possibly verify, and that's okay. Your experience may be all of the proof that you feel you need to believe, but please appreciate the fact that I wasn't there! I need more than your say-so.

I hope that maybe some of you are getting my point here. I think that the OP's hostile attitude is unfortunate and honestly undermines his attempts to explain his loss of faith. But to the bevy of believers who are posting on this thread with anecdotal justification for their own ET belief, I just want to remind you that the universe is incredibly vast and that the actual physical hurdles for any living sentient being to travel here from even the closest stars are much more than enormous. Given the fact that we have yet to even confirm that life of any sort exists beyond our own blue sphere, it seems a tad presumptuous to expect that people who have not experienced your close encounters to jump on the ET bandwagon whole-heartedly.

The ancient etchings and the shaky videos, etc. are nice, even sometimes compelling in their own way, but without the concrete proof that life does indeed exist on other planetary bodies, then they do not constitute anything near conclusive proof. In all honesty, they really don't even constitute good evidence. Rest assured that, if any of you were on trial for muder and I was a member of the jury, I would never convict you on evidence like this. You're entitled to believe what you will. It's your right. Like Muldaur, "I Want To Believe", but I and many others like me need more than what you present to convince me.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Provide a solid proof that all the UFO's cases are phony or delusional, if you achieve in doing so then you have hit nail pot. For the mean time, the OP basis his assumption is generalized and one sided.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join