It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Norway Spiral : Case reopened - the anatomy of an event

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
That spiral thing was w.e.i.r.d. Is it just me or is it the first time something like that has ever been seen? If it is the first time, then that in itself would seem to be some sort of evidence pointing in...some direction! :-)

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by OurManInGlasgow

Nah, it's not the first or at least not the only one. You can find references to the one that has taken place in China somewhere here on ATS.

Or a quick google search:

www.metacafe.com...

- K

[edit on 04/06/2010 by Kemal]

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by LifeInDeath
I didn't get through this whole, long thread, but there is one video that seems to be seldom seen of the spiral that is from almost a side angle. It's part of some little video claiming that it was caused by Norway's version of HAARP. I'm not promoting that idea, I honestly don't know what caused it (but I do find the missile info here pretty compelling). I just though this near-side-view video might be useful, if it hasn't been seen by many here yet.

Oh, and also, for another forum I made my own lol cat in honor of the Norway "time hole." (Okay, so maybe I won't be winning any PhotoShop awards anytime soon.
)

Well done, LifeInDeath ... great find !

I thought that I had tracked down virtually every bit of photographic/video evidence taken that morning but I have not seen this vid clip before.

The fact that it presents the most side-on view of the spiral taken so far, indicates immediately that it was taken from a location much further south than any of the other views.

[edit on 6/4/10 by tauristercus]

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   
It was good to see the research opened again.

Has anyone come across this russian video of a spiral from another angle, spitting out an object, confirming that there is something that came through in the Norway one. Uless this is a hoax vid:

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlakeMaker
It was good to see the research opened again.

Has anyone come across this russian video of a spiral from another angle, spitting out an object, confirming that there is something that came through in the Norway one. Uless this is a hoax vid:

I have seen this vid clip before and personally tend to think it's most likely genuine.
If there had been multiple sightings (as there were in Norway), then I'd definitely have a go at also analyzing this incident as I did for the Norway event ...without question, something most unusual happened at both locations.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Cudos to OP.

What an amazing piece of work.

Well done. Shame I only have the option for One Star and One Flag.

[edit on 9.4.2010 by HolgerTheDane]

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by HolgerTheDane
Cudos to OP.

What an amazing piece of work.

Well done. Shame I only have the option for One Star and One Flag.

[edit on 9.4.2010 by HolgerTheDane]

Thanks for that, HolderTheDane ... very much appreciated !

If you haven't done so already, take a look at the other 2 related threads in this series:

Norway Spiral : Case reopened - the analysis of an event (Part 2)
www.abovetopsecret.com...

and

Norway Spiral : Case Closed

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by tauristercus

Has this event been thought of as a possible worm hole to the connections in china or rssr. Like zap your there, but with a little pizazz.

Possibly Tesla's death weapon?

The source of the USSR Tangshan event?

Or,

Simply a way for our entire planet to slip into Hyperspace.
Thus the ability or avoid an incoming major event.
By Linking all the sites together.
Hmmmm

All in all I hope its use is for good.

Take a look at this to it might be a piece of the puzzle.

www.youtube.com...

1 101010

---Watcher

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
It would be cool if that spiral was something like at the end of The Last Mimzy, you know? A portal to the future because we stop something here through some sort of surpression.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
This is a link to a post that I put up on another thread....

I think it is pertinent here.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Great work! Was a really interesting read.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
WOW...As somewhat of a "Newbie" I sure do appreciate this. I would like to be half as smart as you! Thank you for your explanation. This is awesome!!

Jbondo1

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   
So basically what I get is that this spiral event occurred and somebody shot a missile at it and the missile exploded to dissipated the event? I could see this type of scenario especially when you have important figure heads close by.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53
So basically what I get is that this spiral event occurred and somebody shot a missile at it and the missile exploded to dissipated the event? I could see this type of scenario especially when you have important figure heads close by.

Hi Dragnet, I don't think so, but anything is up for grabs. BTW, looking at your signature, did Einstein actually say that? if so it looks like he picked up on the philanthropical Zeus/Prometheus "mythical" debate by Aeschylus, and Einstein comes out as Zeus in his thinking, Prometheus won the day, and us humans are still here, with enhanced properties. Cheeky Einstein!

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
It is agreed that to a high degree of probability, that EISCAT and similar HAARP type technology was not employed and was not responsible for the spiral event.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I enjoyed your research presentation. This is something I never looked in to much...I just wonder..what is with the 12 minutes duration? Is this normal for missiles? I haven't looked at blogs nor even the video footage(s). Ought it not have been obvious that the spiral was moving? I was under the impression that it stayed relatively in one area. Thanks

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
vid was posted today on Youtube 2011

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
It was caused by testing being done at now-confirmed new HAARP facility in Norway:

thetruthabout1111awakeningcode.blogspot.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by tauristercus

Wow, You sir have shown why I like ATS so much. The explanation for this and the research you have done is the best I have seen on this site. Thank you so much for the work you put into this and your speculation that it wasn't just another failed launch. You make perfect sense and I agree with you.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Andelise

Did you not just read one of the best explanations for the Norway spiral. This guy showed you exactly what probably happened and yet you would rather believe a blog that has already been removed from the Internet.

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29 >>

join