It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Norway Spiral : Case reopened - the anatomy of an event

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnno.13777
This is the first case in a long long tiem that is really weird to me-ie so many witnesses it's not someone making it all up.. my one question is this:

It all the pictures i have seen the spiral is always facing the observer. How is this possible?

Why aren't there differnaces in how the spiral appears, instead of the perfect shape that is shown in all the pictures??

It's almost as if it's a flat 2D sprite in a 3D environment so that it is always facing the observer......

The reason that the spiral appeared to be always facing the observer can be readily seen from the following image:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9a69c44bb0a7.jpg[/atsimg]

The spiral followed the missile flight trajectory (red line) and because of its orientation in space, it would appear to most observers from Skjervoy (in the north) to Puoltsa (further south) as being almost face on.

[edit on 18/3/10 by tauristercus]

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   
So what you are saying is that this is a missle trail..... dude that is the dumbest thing I have ever heard no matter what kind of "scientific calculations you think you put up"
LOL!! I went to a concert 3 years ago in Dallas, Texas at the Smirnoff Center and they had to spotlights outside that made this EXACT spiral effect on the nights sky. Look on Para-tube.com they have this video of the Norway spirals and you can clearly see its coming from a house near by....

And ancient civilizations drew the spirals because everything that is living and made up of matter has a spiral in it one way or another. look at galaxies, tree trunks, DNA, skin cells, the way your fingernails grow if you let them grow out long, the list goes on and on and on. The Golden Spiral.

[edit on 21-3-2010 by Reign02]

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reign02
So what you are saying is that this is a missle trail..... dude that is the dumbest thing I have ever heard no matter what kind of "scientific calculations you think you put up"
LOL!! I went to a concert 3 years ago in Dallas, Texas at the Smirnoff Center and they had to spotlights outside that made this EXACT spiral effect on the nights sky. Look on Para-tube.com they have this video of the Norway spirals and you can clearly see its coming from a house near by....

And ancient civilizations drew the spirals because everything that is living and made up of matter has a spiral in it one way or another. look at galaxies, tree trunks, DNA, skin cells, the way your fingernails grow if you let them grow out long, the list goes on and on and on. The Golden Spiral.

Amazing how someone (YOU) has probably spent less than 60 seconds researching the Norway event and yet still feel themselves eminently qualified to make an 'authoritative' comment.
If you HAD spent more than 60 secs on it, you'd quickly realize just how inane that comment of yours regarding the house origin actually was ... in fact, I'd be too embarrassed to publicly show my utter ignorance to everyone on ATS as you have just done ... what the heck were you thinking ? obviously NOT TOO MUCH !.

In fact, just noticed that you joined today ... so I guess you can be excused your ignorance !

[edit on 21/3/10 by tauristercus]

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Just because I joined today doesn't mean I am an idiot... Just because it is all over the web saying this was a Russian missile fired from a submarine that spun out of control creating this vapor trail doesn't mean that is what it is. If it is where is the explosion? where is the vapor trail from the missile? (it is not the blue vapor, I have never seen a missile or rocket leave a blue trail) Where is the debris?? again that could something similar to the Northern Lights.

But I do appreciate you really looking into this, I did in fact read it before I posted. Everyone has their right to an opinion so I gave mine and I did in fact see damn near the exact same thing but it was in the clouds from a spotlight. Sorry if my post seemed kinda A-Holeish. But what exactly makes you the expert on this? Did you create the missile? Did you witness this first hand? Anyway good info and thanks........

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Just because I joined today doesn't mean I am an idiot... Just because it is all over the web saying this was a Russian missile fired from a submarine that spun out of control creating this vapor trail doesn't mean that is what it is. If it is where is the explosion? where is the vapor trail from the missile? (it is not the blue vapor, I have never seen a missile or rocket leave a blue trail) Where is the debris?? again that could something similar to the Northern Lights.

But I do appreciate you really looking into this, I did in fact read it before I posted. Everyone has their right to an opinion so I gave mine and I did in fact see damn near the exact same thing but it was in the clouds from a spotlight. Sorry if my post seemed kinda A-Holeish. But what exactly makes you the expert on this? Did you create the missile? Did you witness this first hand? Anyway good info and thanks........

Yes, you're right and everyone to their own opinions.

But if you had read all 3 of my threads in the "Norway Spiral: Case re-opened ..." series, you would have seen that there is clear and unambiguous evidence (photographic & video) presented by numerous observers from varied locations.
Using this wealth of data, I was able to conduct a very accurate analysis (and repeatable by peer review) that almost conclusively confirmed that the entire spiral event that morning fitted perfectly onto a nominal missile trajectory originating in the White Sea area and when extrapolated, intersected perfectly 5000+ kms later with the Russian missile test range on the Kamchatka Peninsula.
Also, as corroboration, we have the Russian maritime announcement of missile tests during that period; we have the later Russian confirmation that their Bulava missile was responsible; and we also have a clearly defined and visible white/grey rocket exhaust plume rising above the horizon.

All the above evidence clearly and unambiguously indicates that the Norway Spiral was initiated by and the product of a Russian missile launch.

So I hope you can understand my antagonism and subsequent harsh response when a new member pops up and basically tells me that the weeks and weeks of research and analysis that I invested and the final conclusions reached were crap ... because without putting ANY effort into doing research, you immediately concluded the entire Norway event ... came from a house nearby ....

Because you're a new member, let me give you a word of advice.

If you intend to argue a different point of view or wish to disagree with existing evidence presented by a member, then I strongly suggest that you have substantial evidence and research of your own on which to base your case and present as counter evidence in rebuttal.

If you insist on shooting from the hip, then you'd better be prepared to be shot down in flames (to put it mildly).

[edit on 21/3/10 by tauristercus]

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Ohh and BTW here is a little info for you. If you are going to post on here you should know that people are going to ask questions and possibly disagree with you no matter how much time and research you put into something. Now granted I did call this dumb (my bad for that) but I have been at work the last 14 hours trying to figure out something that I witnessed at an AFB in England and juggling my work load. So I'm a little tired, confused, stressed, and many other things. Once again sorry for pissing you off because the "new" guy had some questions about the spiral. And I'm really not new here I have been looking around on this site for a year or so but I have been on a gov't computer so I didn't want to create an account. Now I have access to the internet from my house off base finally so I created an account.
Good luck and I hope we are squared

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Ohh and BTW here is a little info for you. If you are going to post on here you should know that people are going to ask questions and possibly disagree with you no matter how much time and research you put into something. Now granted I did call this dumb (my bad for that) but I have been at work the last 14 hours trying to figure out something that I witnessed at an AFB in England and juggling my work load. So I'm a little tired, confused, stressed, and many other things. Once again sorry for pissing you off because the "new" guy had some questions about the spiral. And I'm really not new here I have been looking around on this site for a year or so but I have been on a gov't computer so I didn't want to create an account. Now I have access to the internet from my house off base finally so I created an account.
Good luck and I hope we are squared

Ok, no probs and we'll all move on.

But don't be to surprised to find me popping up on some of your future threads :-)

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by tauristercus

The spiral followed the missile flight trajectory (red line) and because of its orientation in space, it would appear to most observers from Skjervoy (in the north) to Puoltsa (further south) as being almost face on.

Are you sure. Looking at the picture, they obviously see the event from the side, and not face on.

To see it face on, it would have to travel more from left to right over the map.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Point of No Return

Are you sure. Looking at the picture, they obviously see the event from the side, and not face on.

To see it face on, it would have to travel more from left to right over the map.

I'm not at all clear on how you think that all the observers were seeing the spiral event edge on. All visual evidence taken by observers from Skjervoy to Puoltsa clearly show the orientation of the spiral as presenting face on to the observers, with only small variations from a perfect full face on.
I agree that the further south the observer was from Skjervoy, the more of an angle the flat face of the spiral would appear to be turned away from the observer ... but in every instance the angle of deviation from full face on was in no way excessive and so the spiral essentially presented a face on appearance.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   

I'm not at all clear on how you think that all the observers were seeing the spiral event edge on. All visual evidence taken by observers from Skjervoy to Puoltsa clearly show the orientation of the spiral as presenting face on to the observers, with only small variations from a perfect full face on.

That's not what I meant, they are obviously seeing it head on.

But like a previous poster pointed out it seemed a 2d image, you explained that it just looked 2d because of the vantage points.

If the spiral was following the missile's trajectory, the only way the observers could all see it head on, is if it travelled that course sideways through the sky, in 2d.

If the spiral was spiraling from a to b, around the axis of ab, it would have depth to it, and look like a corkscrew from those vantage points.

So the answer to his question is still unclear, imo.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Im looking forward to it

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Reign02

I can guarantee that it was not a projection. I saw it myself. It was visible in a to big area to be anything projected from the ground.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I am going to ask again. Can someone, ANYONE, provide a link to a video or picture of a rocket malfunction that looked like the Norway Spiral? I want to see it, and have been asking since the event happened and a rocket was given for the explanation. I don't buy the rocket theory and never have.

Anyway, lets see it...

Edit: Make sure it spins in perfect rotation for duration and then creates a black hole in the sky after too.

[edit on 26-3-2010 by Smell The Roses]

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Smell The Roses

Likewise, I don't buy it. Equally, I don't believe the explanation given by the author of this thread. It smells of disinfo, totally uncheckable. I buy the Rabbit-in-the-hole explanation by Lucas, lucid, something us lesser mortals can get our teeth into.

mclinking

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Wow, excellent thread. Flagged.

You my friend are very very smart. This is easilly one of the best threads i've come across on ATS so far. I'm impressed.

Your conclusion about testing new technology made the whole "Norway spiral" thing make a lot more sense to me. Its too easy to blame things like this on aliens.

Although i didn't fully understand 100% of what you wrote i did lap up 99% of it

I was about to go to sleep before i bumped into this thread. (Its 04:27 AM...)

So what kind of technology do you think this could be in the making?

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

It made no sound at all.

And I didnt see from the start, the spiral was already present when I first looked out the window. I saw the spiral for about 40-60 seconds before the center of it went black.

Sorry about the late reply.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Woah how come i never heard about those spirals before. I WORSHIP stuff like that! anyway your theories are interesting and i may follow this thread though i wonder what the people are really doing.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   
I didn't get through this whole, long thread, but there is one video that seems to be seldom seen of the spiral that is from almost a side angle. It's part of some little video claiming that it was caused by Norway's version of HAARP. I'm not promoting that idea, I honestly don't know what caused it (but I do find the missile info here pretty compelling). I just though this near-side-view video might be useful, if it hasn't been seen by many here yet.

Oh, and also, for another forum I made my own lol cat in honor of the Norway "time hole." (Okay, so maybe I won't be winning any PhotoShop awards anytime soon.
)

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by LifeInDeath

Thanks for the link. It took me to youtube and then saw another from Lucas about NASA taking out large footage of SOHO images at the time of this event. You really have to put the dots together, don't you, to find out what's really going on. As for HAARP, the Cassiopaean site reckons it is primarily concerned with mind control, rather than creating physical phenomena.

mclinking

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
whether you agree with what has been presented here or not, you have to respect that that was some serious in depth and comprehensive research, awesome job!

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join