It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1-27/28-10 obama w/out teleprompter. What an orator!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

WOA!
wait a second...

Are you asking me which is more important, this or isreal?
You have got to be kidding me.

HOW CAN YOU COMPARE THE TWO?
I will not even give a response to that nonsense.

As for the stumbling words part.
Yes, we all do stumble words occasionally, no doubt.
I dont think he STUMBLED his words at all, HE JUST DIDNT KNOW WTF TO SAY.
He was SAVING FACE by working around the question at hand..in other words,,he was side stepping.

Like I said earlier.. He swallowed his brain. Better be careful, or you might be soon to follow with this non sense you are spewing at me.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by genius/idoit

I'm breaking them now by answering this highly off topic question. Yes, ATS has rules, but sometimes the rules are left to how mods interpret what has been typed. So yes, I will break the rules, I don't set out to do it, but the people above me may see it a different way and take action. I may feel the action is unjustified and speak to them about it, but at the end of the day, I'm not maliciously doing it.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by niteboy82

Must be nice to be a human being that is incapable of mistakes, almost as if one was not human in order to pass judgement upon others.

It's you and your cohorts that make a thread like this possible,if you didn't hold obama up to be the be all end all it wouldn't be such a big deal when he falls on his bottom.
The one thing you obama zealots always fall back on is he's great speaker, well bwaaahI'm not so sure.If you don't like threads like these, start calling him a great reader instead.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Obama did stumble through that speech quite awkwardly, but aside from not having a teleprompter, he looked completely caught-off-guard by that young lady's question.

Also, just like a previous poster mentioned you can definitely tell that there was a lot of dishonesty going on in his response. He did not even answer her question regarding our tax dollars funding Israel.

I personally do not want to fund Israel so I don't pay taxes.

Its pretty simple.

Also, do not let yourself fall into to the trap of making it seem like you have a personal vendetta against any President...people get very mad about their "leaders." All of our Presidents have been puppets since 1913, and some even before that. All we can do is try to bring to light the organizations who are actually pulling the strings:

The Federal Reserve
The IMF
The UN
The Central and World Banks
...etc

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

WOA!
wait a second...

Are you asking me which is more important, this or isreal?
You have got to be kidding me.
HOW CAN YOU COMPARE THE TWO?
I will not even give a response to that nonsense.

How is that nonsense? The question in the video and the answer given, not how he answered should be the madness every single person in this country should focus on. So the question stands as it is highly related to the video and shows where your mindset, and priorities, as an American citizen are (and that is assuming you are an American citizen.)

As for the stumbling words part.
Yes, we all do stumble words occasionally, no doubt.
I dont think he STUMBLED his words at all, HE JUST DIDNT KNOW WTF TO SAY.

So how exactly is that political madness? Being a politican and not being able to lie on the spot is political madness?

He was SAVING FACE by working around the question at hand..in other words,,he was side stepping.

See above.

Like I said earlier.. He swallowed his brain. Better be careful, or you might be soon to follow with this non sense you are spewing at me.

Wow! What a great baiting tactic!

[edit on 31-1-2010 by EMPIRE]

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by EMPIRE
How exactly is this thread "US political madness"?

The "madness" spoken of is the fact that there are those who are so consumed with hatred of the current president that they see everything in that context. I saw the vitriol launched against Bush, but it was noting compared to this.

Public speaking is tough. Being interviewed is tough...especially when every word, every nuance, every pause is being dissected by nutbars.

I would humbly suggest that most of these Keyboard Kommandos and Pajamahadeen would rather puke on their shoes, rather than look somebody straight in the eyes...let alone speak publicly.

I suggest that they stop mewling, and run themselves...or learn some civility (essentially, STFU).

Self edit for spelling error

[edit on 31-1-2010 by JohnnyCanuck]

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
EMPIRE, why are you STILL talking about "Is this truly political madness?"

DUDE, WHO CARES! Get over it. Get over it. Get over it...how many times do you need to hear that before you stop pounding that subject and actually respond to the issue at hand?

Lastly...BWAHHH

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by genius/idoit
I saw this on a thread and I thought it deserved its own thread.

My favorite part is when he says Bwaah.

Obviously.

Much better than paying attention to the meaningful content, and easier to make a target of him.

I thought he did well for someone who is under a lot of scrutiny and pressure and I commend him for at least making himself accessible.

I recommend you go take your troll to an anti-Obama forum where you will fit right in (oh wai... that's here.!)

Sometimes it appalls me that there are people who don't realise how lucky they are to have someone like Obama in office.

Well said Johnny C. Have a star

[edit on 31-1-2010 by aorAki]Speelink misteaks etc.

[edit on 31-1-2010 by aorAki]

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by genius/idoit: It's you and your cohorts that make a thread like this possible,if you didn't hold obama up to be the be all end all it wouldn't be such a big deal when he falls on his bottom.

Obama started off like everyone else that is elected to office. I give them the benefit of the doubt until the show that they no longer deserve it. For this particular president, that was a few weeks. For Bush (who I voted for the first time) it was a few months. They're all going to be scum at the end, especially when we have enough people voting for partisan reasons instead of any form of unity.

The one thing you obama zealots always fall back on is he's great speaker, well bwaaahI'm not so sure.If you don't like threads like these, start calling him a great reader instead.

I'm not an Obama zealot in the least. Are you confusing me with someone else? Thanks for informing me about my cohorts, I had no idea I had a posse.

Peace.

*Edit - partisan/bipartisan... no one knows the difference anyway so unsure why I edited it to be correct.

[edit on 1/31/10 by niteboy82]

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by aorAki

Originally posted by genius/idoit
I saw this on a thread and I thought it deserved its own thread.

My favorite part is when he says Bwaah.

Obviously.

Much better than paying attention to the meaningful content, and easier to make a target of him.

I thought he did well for someone who is under a lot of scrutiny and pressure and I commend him for at least making himself accessible.

I recommend you go take your troll to an anti-Obama forum where you will fit right in (oh wai... that's here.!)

Sometimes it appalls me that there are people who don't realise how lucky they are to have someone like Obama in office.

Well said Johnny C. Have a star

[edit on 31-1-2010 by aorAki]Speelink misteaks etc.

[edit on 31-1-2010 by aorAki]

Explain to me what "content" you are referring to.

There is no content in that answer aside from "They are at war, we are aware, we must pay attention"...uh, we know that. What are you going to do about it aside from selling them billions in weaponry?

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

"What is more important, the fact that he stumbled while speaking or the fact that we give billions to Israel each year?"

How is that NOT nonsense? Oranges and Apples.
Do you not get it?

"So how exactly is that political madness? Being a politican and not being able to lie on the spot is political madness? "

-Again...who said anything about him not being able to lie on the spot? It WOULD HAVE BEEN nice if he gave an HONEST answer. Truth of the matter, he didn't want to say the wrong thing, that's why he sidestepped, but by doing that, it made him look like a moron. Either that OR he just didn't know what the "right" response should have been. It happens all the time in politics when politicians dont want to talk about a certain topic because it could doom them in the future, so instead, they just save face.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Well sadly I think he is being used and probably will be removed by TPTB when he is no longer a patsy. In this speech he should have really opened up his eyes when he said the stuff of the Palestinians and how they are without jobs and hopeless and looking at Israel with contempt. Are a lot of Americans jobless and hopeless right now? Aren’t they looking at their government with contempt? I’m just asking this since I am Canadian. I hear things from family and friends living down in good old THE US OF A.

Just wondering when the Americans will be looked at by their own government. When will the president realise that yes it’s nice to have friends who support you and are like you, and yes it’s nice to give them money when you have it to spare. However when your broke and can’t buy your child bread to eat, that friend should be at your door step with cash in hand to help you out. Where is the money from Israel when you all need it the most? How many billions have you given them over the years? If you don’t owe them this money why are you struggling to give them it now when you owe so many creditors. It's as if you are turning around and giving your friend 500$ because he asked for it (even though you know he really doesn’t need it) and you won’t ever see that cash again. Granted it’s your friend. but at what point do you turn around and say enough. Your flat broke and the creditors are calling you for the money you owe them and this 'friend' is still hounding you for cash? Wake up people its time this friend pays you back or gets out of your life. It’s time to move on. I’m sure Iran would be in your IM list as your new best friend if you offered them 30 billion a year to hang out with you. North Korea might even do it for 10Billion. So stop claiming to be pissed off at your situation since none of you are actually telling the 'friend' that the wallet is closed and that he better start paying you back. How many of you would have let this money lending last for so long if you were giving it to a deadbeat friend? By now I think you would have been in court trying to get that money back. Since you all have been on hard times for the last year. It should have been the first thing this so called Friend should have done.

I do understand that political favours are bought and that money lending is part of the whole democracy. However when the country is falling down around you and you can’t drive to work because the express way has collapsed, how are you going to feed yourself or your family? The grocery store won’t have food for you to steal because the farmer went out of business a long time ago, and besides how can they transport the food when the roads are no longer there? So now your city has no food, and you have no way to get to work. Neither does your neighbour who just happens to work at the power plant. Oh look now you’re without power, and oh look the bank just foreclosed on your home. Good thing the cop can’t get to work and can’t eat either? Oh wait. He is a cop with a gun and just went nuts from hunger. 7 days of no food will either make you nuts or make you dead. All this because your government just sent another plane to Israel, with 30 billion dollars that you had to print. What does your government owe to these people? You liberated them from the camps. You destroyed their enemies. You gave them start up cash to help them get on their feet. And they asked you for a loan of a few bucks. Well the time to call in that loan is now before it’s too late for all of you.50 Years later and they still can’t stand on their own 2 feet?. Look at Cuba. (I know you all hate them) but seriously they just came on the playing field lately after a government take over. They started with nothing (since it was already poor) and now they have everything. They aren’t rich but they have great hospitals and schools and on the whole they work. I believe they even have Medicare too. So next time you vote, bring a big stick to be sure your

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Common Good
reply to post by EMPIRE

"What is more important, the fact that he stumbled while speaking or the fact that we give billions to Israel each year?"

Do you not get it?

"So how exactly is that political madness? Being a politican and not being able to lie on the spot is political madness? "

-Again...who said anything about him not being able to lie on the spot? It WOULD HAVE BEEN nice if he gave an HONEST answer. Truth of the matter, he didn't want to say the wrong thing, that's why he sidestepped, but by doing that, it made him look like a moron. Either that OR he just didn't know what the "right" response should have been. It happens all the time in politics when politicians dont want to talk about a certain topic because it could doom them in the future, so instead, they just save face.

Man, to get across to some people on these forums is horrendous. THANK you for explaining it to those who don't understand and feel this is nothing but an "obamabash". I liked the dude at first too, but after a few weeks in office and all the failed promises (just like every other politician) - it's easy to see he sidestepped the issue, used misdirection while he thought of a "non-stick answer" - IE, he answered the question without holding true to a side, or making a stand. He could have answered the question and say an investigative probe would be done, or he would have meeting with the leaders to see how to quell the violence, etc. Instead he used words to basically say, again, "We are aware, we need to pay attention to these problems." - well yeah dumbass, so are we, we are aware...what you going to do about it? Sell more guns and bombs to them?

He's a tool like every other politician. A puppet. He isn't in control, but wants us to think he is...and the majority of Americans will fall for his "eloquence" in speaking.

Mod edit - Mod Note: You Have An Urgent U2U- Click Here.

[edit on 31-1-2010 by elevatedone]

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Who is able to make war with him?

And there [B]was given unto him a mouth speaking great things[/B] and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and [B]power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.[/B]

And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

If any man have an ear, let him hear.

He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

....Cmon Obama, you are fitting the bill so close!! Just another year or two, and we'll know for sure.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by SRHAZE420

Click that link in your post above and read the message I've written to you.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck

How exactly is this thread "US political madness"?

The "madness" spoken of it the fact that there are those who are so consumed with hatred of the current president that they see everything in that context. I saw the vitriol launched against Bush, but it was noting compared to this.

-me- Hatred? DEFINATELY. I cannot stand his BS, just like I couldnt stand Bushs BS. Im sorry "johnny" but I am not part of the left/right BS(these "but Bush" talking points dont work with me).
Behind all of that "Charisma" that you all say he has, hes just another tool in office that doesnt know WTF hes doing.

Public speaking is tough. Being interviewed is tough...especially when every word, every nuance, every pause is being dissected by nutbars.

-me- I agree... Hes the President Of The United States though, he should NOT be short of words(IMO). Thats why we elect these people to represent us, because they are better at it than we are(or it should be that way). Dems say hes a wonderful speaker..I DO NOT see it.

I would humbly suggest that most of these Keyboard Kommandos and Pajamahadeen would rather puke on their shoes, rather than look somebody straight in the eyes...let alone speak publicly.

-me- Yea, better what out, or Ill hit the CAPS on ya. Hes the President, Public speaking SHOULDNT be a problem, especially for someone so "gifted" as he is when it comes to SPEAKING.

I suggest that they stop mewling, and run themselves...or learn some civility (essentially, STFU).

-me- civility. right. while hes continuing all of these wars putting OUR TROOPS lives at danger/Good one.
STFU? NEVER.

My suggestion to you..... stop being such a pu$$, grow up, and learn how to handle criticism when someone makes fun of your beloved "leader".

edit-CG

[edit on 31-1-2010 by Common Good]

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Do you not get it?

How is it nonsense? You’re the one making the claim it is nonsense, I’m making the claim that the money we send to Israel is more important than Obama stumbling on his words. In fact, the question in the video, which Obama failed to answer pertains exactly to what I’m asking you. It seems you’ve taken a page from his book and can’t seem to answer, how did you learn so fast? In any event, Obama stumbling on his words doesn’t have an impact on my pockets, nor does it impede any business plans/goals I’m working on or intend to pursue. However, as a tax-payer, and American citizen, I should be more concerned with where my money is going, why my money is leaving the American economy and who it’s going to.

He did exactly what politicians do which is, lie, cover up, use word jugglery, stall for time, misconstrue the facts and play on emotions and basic human needs. However, the madness is the fact that our political system is full of such tomfoolery and blatant mishandling of public trust, funds and wellbeing. So again, should we focus more on Obama failing to answer the question the way some people would have liked, or should we focus on the fact that Obama is an AIPAC stooge, and like the presidents before him, send billions of tax-payer dollars to Israel? I mean after all, what is the question in the video about? Billions of aide to Israel or Obama stumbling on words?

[edit on 31-1-2010 by EMPIRE]

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Do you not get it?

How is it nonsense? You’re the one making the claim it is nonsense, I’m making the claim that the money we send to Israel is more important than Obama stumbling on his words. In fact, the question in the video, which Obama failed to answer pertains exactly to what I’m asking you. It seems you’ve taken a page from his book and can’t seem to answer, how did you learn so fast? In any event, Obama stumbling on his words doesn’t have an impact on my pockets, nor does it impede any business plans/goals I’m working on or intend to pursue. However, as a tax-payer, and American citizen, I should be more concerned with where my money is going, why my money is leaving the American economy and who it’s going to.

-Me- ok.. lets play your game(cause Im sick ofthis back and forth over the same damn question).
Like I said- I dont think Obama stumbled on his words..Isaid that I believed he didnt know WTF to say, or how to say it, or which answer was the "right" answer to give at the time. SIDE STEPPED(repeats).

_Me- I guess you dont see the important issue in all of this. OBAMA DOESNT KNOW WTF HE IS DOING. When the President DOESNT know WTF hes doing, that effects EVERYBODY, including YOU.
I know you dont think this is important, but myself; I want someone who
can answer a question honestly, and hastly because by doing THAT, I know that they are actually giving me their honest opinion, not BStn me.
When a leader BS' the people, it not only makes him look bad, but it makes the rest of the nation look like fools for electing him.
Sure he can read well, but when it comes to on the spot critical thinking, hes not there(I dont think I will have an arguement from you on that point). This man has more access to information than anyone else in this nation, he should HAVE an answer. What good is he if he cant even handle a question like that from a citizen without making himself look stupid?

He did exactly what politicians do which is, lie, cover up, use word jugglery, stall for time, misconstrue the facts and play on emotions and basic human needs. However, the madness is the fact that our political system is full of such tomfoolery and blatant mishandling of public trust, funds and wellbeing. So again, should we focus more on Obama failing to answer the question the way some people would have liked, or should we focus on the fact that Obama is an AIPAC stooge, and like the presidents before him, send billions of tax-payer dollars to Israel? I mean after all, what is the question in the video about? Billions of aide to Israel or Obama stumbling on words?

-Me- Should we focus more on Obamas goofs or about sending money to Israel?
My Answer- BOTH. But like I said earlier, the two have nothing in common.
We should be worried about WHAT HE DOES and WHAT HE SAYS.
If you know how a person thinks, than you know how they are going to handle other situations..such as..you guessed it..Israel.
The little issues matter just as much as the big issues because they are both handled by the same person, with the same point of view.
If he doesnt know WTF he is doing, he shouldnt be up there "answering" questions. If he doesnt know what to do about certain things as of yet, he should just say so, not BS the American public. This isnt the elections anymore, he doesnt HAVE to answer questions if he doesnt feel he is ready to answer them.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Look it isn't like he gave an answer I don't like.He didn't give an answer at all and not only that he stuttered like a kid who got caught smoking pot in his dad's basement.If you want to know if we should be sending money to Israel just ask.But there is no comparison between the to.

obama=stuttering teenager

middle east=plague on the region for centuries

By the way we have millions who feel hopeless and can't get a job right here in the good old USofA

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   

-Me- ok.. lets play your game(cause Im sick ofthis back and forth over the same damn question). Like I said- I dont think Obama stumbled on his words..Isaid that I believed he didnt know WTF to say, or how to say it, or which answer was the "right" answer to give at the time. SIDE STEPPED(repeats).

And my original questions still stand. You need to go back and read them and bold emphasis was now added.

What is more important, the fact that he stumbled while speaking or the fact that we give billions to Israel each year? The fact Obama is an AIPAC stooge or the fact Obama stalled for time so he could answer a question?

Me- I guess you dont see the important issue in all of this. OBAMA DOESNT KNOW WTF HE IS DOING. When the President DOESNT know WTF hes doing, that effects EVERYBODY, including YOU.

No. Messing up, stalling for time and failing to answer a college students question, in an open forum/speaking event does not effect me or ANYONE else on the board. Did it cause you to have to pay more taxes? How exactly did his actions inhibit any progress on your end? Stumbling doesn’t mean he doesn’t know what he is doing, and stalling for time and side stepping does show he knows what he is doing. Instead of putting his foot in his mouth, and saying something idiotic like many people do, he skirted the issue and eased his way out of it. Politics 101.

I know you dont think this is important, but myself; I want someone who
can answer a question honestly, and hastly because by doing THAT, I know that they are actually giving me their honest opinion, not BStn me.

I want someone who can answer a question honestly as well, but I don’t want a hasty answer. I want answers that are thought out, articulate, cohesive and compelling. You usually don’t get that when something is answered in haste.

When a leader BS' the people, it not only makes him look bad, but it makes the rest of the nation look like fools for electing him.

It only makes him look bad to people such as yourself or people who are emotionally charged and can’t seem to grasp the bigger picture, which is, your vote doesn’t count, you don’t matter and he was selected before he was elected.

Sure he can read well, but when it comes to on the spot critical thinking, hes not there(I dont think I will have an arguement from you on that point). This man has more access to information than anyone else in this nation, he should HAVE an answer. What good is he if he cant even handle a question like that from a citizen without making himself look stupid?

In the past, many presidents have shown they lack the cognitive abilities to critically analyze and respond (on spot.) In addition, many have shown they can’t do it when the material to do so is directly in front of them. Yes, he may have more access to information, but having access to information does not mean one will utilize the information. What good is he if he can’t handle a question without making himself look stupid? Well, this is all subjective as his worth depends on what side of the fence you’re sitting on. For example, you may feel he is utterly retarded for doing what he did. However, Zionists and other Jewish lobbyists would probably praise him for his response, and at the tune of billions each year, I’d praise him also if I were them.

Again...who said anything about him not being able to lie on the spot? It WOULD HAVE BEEN nice if he gave an HONEST answer. Truth of the matter, he didn't want to say the wrong thing, that's why he sidestepped, but by doing that, it made him look like a moron. Either that OR he just didn't know what the "right" response should have been. It happens all the time in politics when politicians dont want to talk about a certain topic because it could doom them in the future, so instead, they just save face.

Which brings us back to the question of which is more important, the question he was asked or how he answered it? If we already know what to expect from politicians, this should come as no surprise or shock. If his behavior/answer was abnormal for a politician, which it isn’t, there would be no need to question anything. However, his behavior is that of a politician, and we should be more concerned with why we’re giving Israel billions in aid each year, not how he answered. See, it’s your opinion that he is a moron, behaved as a moron, whatever. However, it is a fact that billions in tax-payer dollars goes to Israel each year. So, as an American citizen, which is more important, the facts or opinion?

Should we focus more on Obamas goofs or about sending money to Israel?
My Answer- BOTH. But like I said earlier, the two have nothing in common.
We should be worried about WHAT HE DOES and WHAT HE SAYS. If you know how a person thinks, than you know how they are going to handle other situations..such as..you guessed it..Israel. The little issues matter just as much as the big issues because they are both handled by the same person, with the same point of view.

Only those who are emotionally detached from the grand scheme of things place emphasis on what he says. In addition, those who pull his strings already dictate his actions so why bother? In regards to the two having nothing in common, they do have something in common, which is, his answer (the one you obviously don’t like) was a result from the question the young woman in the video posed. You can’t severe the aspects of correlation or causation when it comes to this particular incident, you just can’t.

If he doesnt know WTF he is doing, he shouldnt be up there "answering" questions. If he doesnt know what to do about certain things as of yet, he should just say so, not BS the American public. This isnt the elections anymore, he doesnt HAVE to answer questions if he doesnt feel he is ready to answer them.

Who said he doesn’t know what he is doing? You? If so, who exactly are you and why do you matter? Are you one of TPTB that call the shots or are you a concerned citizen, who buys into the whole “show” of your vote counting and how all POTUS should be the crème de la crème of the American populous? Talk about making someone a messiah....

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join