It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1-27/28-10 obama w/out teleprompter. What an orator!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by genius/idoit

Look it isn't like he gave an answer I don't like.He didn't give an answer at all and not only that he stuttered like a kid who got caught smoking pot in his dad's basement.If you want to know if we should be sending money to Israel just ask.But there is no comparison between the to.

There is a comparison between the two, and the fact that you're focusing on how he answered, instead of what was asked and what is actually happening, shows just how "American" you are and where your priorities are.

I couldn't care less if his head did a 180 or 360 like the girl in The Exorcist and he started speaking in tongues or rattling off weird math equations, the point is, the facts speak for themselves and as Americans we need to be more concerned with facts and not opinions.

obama=stuttering teenager

Your opinion. Listen, and I don't want you to take this the wrong way, but someone could look at your name and call you an idiot for misspelling a simple word. However, someone could say you're a genius for making this thread. See, it's all about perception and opinion.

middle east=plague on the region for centuries

And as an American citizen you should be more concerned about this.

By the way we have millions who feel hopeless and can't get a job right here in the good old USofA

Agreed, and if we didn't give billions to Israel each year, and instead, placed those dollars in the areas of S.T.E.M and building up our schools, we'd be able to put a lot more people to work. However, instead, we go back and forth about the importance of how he answered a question....

Only in America.

[edit on 31-1-2010 by EMPIRE]

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
A friend stated it well for me, many of us voted for "change" but weren't specific with what we wanted. What we got was a cover band playing the same old songs. This clip could just as well have been acted out by Bush, although I admit he would've thrown in a few made-up words.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

There is no arguing with you.

You think its not important, or relevant, I do. - agree to disagree

Im not going to continue this discussion any longer with you, because there will be no end to it, and Ive got Sh!tto do. Thanks for the 'debate'.

And I am Common Good =)
If you dont know, you better ask somebody.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by elvisofdallas

You're exactly right on all fronts. People wanted change but were give the same thing but with a new coat of paint and better tagline. In addion, Bush has done worse, yet people appear to find the humor in alll of it.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

So in other words you like to throw things out there and shrink away when things get hectic. Impressive, but I won't take it personal, you said what you had to say, I showed why it really isn't important, we can both walk away. But why would I need to ask anyone about you? ROFL!

EMPIRE

Edited to add: Months ago I told you, "...you're letting a puppet, a lie, a farce a broken political system eat at your core and it's to the point where you're consumed by it. Seek help. "

Keep that in mind.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

Im still here, havent left yet.
no, unlike you, I cant spend all 24 hours on here talking to people who dont want to see someone elses point of view.

- Your daddy.

My Edit- WOW. I must havereally struck a chord with you if you remember that. You must be talking about my BASHING OBAMA THREAD.
HAHAHAHA. Oh boy this just keeps getting better and better.
NOW I SEE why you say the things you do.
You are a secret Obama lover arent you?
Its ok, you dont have to hide it any longer.

And BTW- Its ok to hate. Everyone hates. Unlike you though, I have no problem admitting it. I hate Obama like I hate Chinesse Food. That doesnt mean that my hate for chinese food is going to "consume me". (no pun intended) =)

Good Bye-

- Your Daddy

[edit on 31-1-2010 by Common Good]

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

Im still here, havent left yet. no, unlike you, I cant spend all 24 hours on here talking to people who dont want to see someone elses point of view.

I can spend a lot of time on here because I made the correct choices in life that allow me to do so. You just keep tinkering with Fruity Loops and everything will be ok for you.

- Your daddy.

Hi Dad!!! Thanks for resorting to insults and bait tactics when you have a moot point, I appreciate you showing me that, Dad.

My Edit- WOW. I must havereally struck a chord with you if you remember that. You must be talking about my BASHING OBAMA THREAD.

No, you didn’t strike a chord. I clicked on your name to see what other posts you replied in and that one popped up as a thread you started. I then glanced the thread and saw my posts.

HAHAHAHA. Oh boy this just keeps getting better and better.
NOW I SEE why you say the things you do.
You are a secret Obama lover arent you?
Its ok, you dont have to hide it any longer.

No, dad, I clearly stated in that thread that I don’t support Obama.

And BTW- Its ok to hate. Everyone hates. Unlike you though, I have no problem admitting it. I hate Obama like I hate Chinesse Food. That doesnt mean that my hate for chinese food is going to "consume me". (no pun intended) =) Good Bye- - Your Daddy

No, Dad, it consumes you because you constantly have to talk about it every chance you get. You need help, I know you need help, and if the V-Town you’re in is Vallejo, I have some friends that can truly help you out, no questions asked Dad.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Well I wasn't surprised in the least that he had a hard time with that question. He was obviously procrastinating at the start with his mumbling to give himself a bit of time to think up an appropriate answer or way to sidestep the question, which he did.

I think any president would have a hard time answering that question. This time, through his stuttering, I'm sure he was thinking of the zionist corporates who warned him of the consequences of giving the wrong answer to such a question....

I too had hope for Obama at first, but as every president elect, he has turned out to be nothing but a puppet.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Common Good

I hate Obama like I hate Chinesse Food. That doesnt mean that my hate for chinese food is going to "consume me".

New Kids on the Block had a bunch of hits,
Chinese food makes me sick,
And I think it's fly when the girls stop by for the summer...for the summer,
I like girls that wear Abercrombie and Fitch...

...Face it. It had to be done.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Common Good
My suggestion to you..... stop being such a pu$$, grow up, and learn how to handle criticism when someone makes fun of your beloved "leader".

Very eloquent...but I'm sorry to report that I was referring to the OP's inane volley at Obama...like maybe he oughtta tackle what counts. And that was my suggestion to him...instead of continually whining and carrying on in a web forum...get out of the basement and DO something about it. Like run for office.

Further, Obama is not my leader...Steve is. And neither one are heroes of mine.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by SRHAZE420
Wait, you jump in this thread and start name-calling because you disagree with the thread? Sounds like it's vice-versa.

ownd.

ok, my turn.
first, the thread title is stupid because it's not about who he is with, or without a telempropmter.

it takes some balls to say this but i'll venture that you guys aren't completely below the point to grip what the thread intended but you chumps decided to battle semantics and fill in eachother's opinions instead and witingly feigned ignorance to the overall, being that it doesn't matter how well of a speaker someone is, OR ISN'T, obama failed to answer that questions in so many ways that it isn't even funny, and it should have been replayed on every news station in the country, and again on every inernational news broadcaster, because that response was utter nonsense, and YOU KNOW IT regarding that question, and exactly what the question intended, which couldn't be more blatantly obvious you so called members of ATS. no, that was not an answer to that question, or even a coherent response as much as the value of 2 equals 1.
it couldn't be more painfully obvious he was drowning in the spotlight because he was steps away from either a redneck or mossad turning his head into a pink mist where he stood and do i really need to explain that one? or the nature of the question being asked? don't even try to ask me to explain it for you if call yourself a member of ATS. we are so far in bed and beholden to israel it should make your unborn american grandchildren puke.

www.youtube.com...
edit- my embed skills fail

[edit on 1-2-2010 by shagreen heart]

[edit on 1-2-2010 by shagreen heart]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join