It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Call To All Americans

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by csulli456
reply to post by leftystrat

I appreciate the bump.

This is another great NWO documentary video I found on the web last night, that some may or may not have already seen.
It has some notable segments from other documentaries included within.

Watch "New World Order"

I don`t know how to embed it.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Maybe this is better.

sureynot.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
This is the truth you speak and I agree with it. Flag for you and this is how true change comes in any country it starts with reading and finding inner truths. Thank you

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I heard a conservative judge make a speech the other day about law and policy. He said what you and I already know, namely that America was going to hell in a hand basket because our political leaders are cowards who care more about appeasing their special interest backers than being leaders. He predicted the only way things were going to get better is if a crisis hits that is much larger than the current crisis the US has.

Following this line of reasoning, the question should not be if a larger crisis will occur, but rather what the crisis is going to be and who will be affected by this large crisis. We can allow a massive crisis to hit that will affect most of the poor and middle class people, or we can generate a crisis that will be large to the rich and elite and leave the middle and lower classes unscathed. Even though we do not have the cash, we have the numbers!

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by hotpinkurinalmint

That`s an interesting concept you have.
But I don`t see how a crisis could ever effect the wealthy and not the middle and lower classes.
Are you suggesting we hoard up all the caviar and ration it back to the market in very small yet extremely expensive increments?

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by csulli456

You are right in that when the s--- hits the fan, the wealthy will always come out a little cleaner than the rest of us.

We should not however sit idly by and let the wealthy come out unscathed, like they did in the last crisis where they got to loot the US government to pay for their bad investments.

There are ways to protect yourself, while creating headaches for them. It may require some planning and intelligence on our part, but it is not impossible. The most difficult thing will be getting a critical mass of people who are willing to act and make sacrifices for their country, their families, and for their future.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   

That couldn`t have been worded any better.

It seems as though that time could be a definitive factor when you account for the speed of which everything appears to be happening.

This is why so many need to WAKE UP and take the call.

The call is now because America is losing its Americanism and its not because our borders are open its because Big Business rules Washington.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
My strategy to combat the corporate power elite will be

1. Assemble a critical mass of people

2. Select one or two high profile corporations as targets.

3. Engage in a campaign of civil disobedience, protests, lawsuits, etc. that are focused on bringing the target corporation to its knees.

4. Once step #3 is complete, select another corporation at random and begin repeat step 3.

If you can do this a few times, no major corporation will feel safe. Panic may ensue in the markets. A crisis directed at the rich will take place. Then and only then can real reform occur.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Its definitely a well structured plan and a place to start.
Your ideas are very important and very good and that is what we need, people who think and people who care.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Utilitarian and democratic societies are psychologically unhealthy. They enforce a normative, or averaging, impulse on the citizen, because a crowd fears nothing more than those who might rise above it. Further, by encouraging people to see only personal interest, they alienate those same people from the world around them and confine them to small bubbles of personal want and fear. We feel best when we can both give and receive, because it connects us to a larger process than ourselves, and therefore we avoid neurosis and self-doubt because we have a more realistic view of where we fit. The only antidote to democracy is an organic society unified by one cultural values system and ruled by leaders selected for competence and not popularity.

Leaders will apply the carrot and stick philosophy. They will tell you of grand-sounding things like "freedom" and "prosperity" while warning that if you accept any dogma, from an unending series of Others compared to Stalin and Hitler, you will lead your nation into decay. They will bring out symbolic issues like flag-burning, abortion, gay marriage, drug use and lack of religion, but they will not address the creeping decay that has been advancing with increased strength for decades. Are these leaders?

We are a crowd of conflicting voices shouting at each other, and no one is heard.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Congrats OP. A moving speech. You have very similar views to my own however...

... I am already passed to point of the illusion of "peaceful revolution" as I am sure many posters are already familiar with.

The "peaceful change committee" as I like to refer to having been believing in this same tired methodology of change for the past century and it has gotten nowhere when it comes to the corporatism of America. People speak so often of this pipe dream of "amassing the people and being heard" though it has happened countless times and the screams and pleads have been ignored. How much more can people continue the same tired schemes before the words of Thomas Jefferson sink in? When will the words of all our forefathers be anything more that rhetoric and fancy speak in the eyes of the people?

Let me put it this way. The people are brainwashed. The people are SO brainwashed that it is nearly impossible to persuade them otherwise, even if you have empirical evidence. Most, if you manage to persuade to join, will be settled back to sheepdom in short time thanks to the mass media and the propaganda. Add into the mix the massively expanding population, the fact that the powers that be control what information the learn, the substances the are vaccinated with, the history they are taught, and they way they should act - the odds are against us exponentially.

As I stated before, the only thing that will be substantial enough to awaken people in mass enough to keep them awake and joining in, is in fact a revolution. Unless the people see others willing to fight for the cause, they will not be willing to do so and will continue to see it as futile and useless. They would much rather continue with their meager lives how they are then to risk death with no hope of change. Only when a group of people stand up to the government face to face, hold them accountable, and the government is forced to acknowledge them, will the people see a hope in change.

Keep the hope alive, however, it is time to go back to our roots on where this "hope" originated from. Blood, sweat, tears, and sacrifice. Those are the ingredients to liberty. Take a look at history and you will know this.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by gwydionblack

Thanks for contributing to the posts here.

You have made very valid points as well.

However, I am stuck with a notion or feeling that we have been down that road before and maybe, just maybe, there is an alternate route.

Thomas Jefferson was an amazing person, a highly intelligent man, and if he were alive today, faced with a corporately corrupted government, I think his approach would not necessarily be the same to an approach he would use in the eighteenth century.

Our enemy is hiding, and we would do more damage trying to destroy the enemy then we would if we were able to isolate the enemy.

Once people realize the enemy, I don`t think that there would need to be bloodshed. Once you grasp the big picture, knowledge truly does equal power.

We don`t need a new military or police force. Most of these individuals are no different then you and I and they are our brothers, sisters, husbands, wives, parents, relatives, friends and our children. They would never actively take part in hurting us in any way. But if we were all taking up arms, setting up positions, and looking for trouble we could easily be perceived as a threat to peace loving people and forces would be easily manipulated against us.

The threat is completely real, but we can play within their rules and still win this.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Reply to post by csulli456

Thusly weakening us further. Then the Dragon comes.... Ever think just what external power WANTS us to be fighting amongst ourselves? Who has most likely pushing for you to have such self destructive opinions? Who covets our power?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Watcher-In-The-Shadows

China???
Is that what you`re saying?

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Anyway, I totally understand your perspective.
Yes indeed, I have thought about that.

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Also, if you are implying a Chinese takeover, do you think there is a Chinese take-out connection?

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   

They have wanted to take us out for a while and make no bones about it. And I find it convient that certain people are encouraging us to view our government as evil and can do no right. Especially when from the best I can see it's not evil but more hopelessesly inept and divided by petty partisian squabbling largely because the US people have fallen asleep at the wheel and won't vote the idiots out of office. Largely because the government reflects on our state of mind. Thus this constant BS.

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Yes yes yes indeed very yes indeed.

I agree and add the obvious possibility that there are at least small conspiracies taking place involving politicians, businessmen corporate or not, laws, approvals, and agencies. Then the broad speculation for large scale conspiracy comes into play and many activities, situations, and occurrences can be linked by a common cause or goal and be labeled as such.

Therefore with the obvious corruption of our economy through the federal reserve, people willing or unwilling or unable to see the roots of corruption, can be manipulated by the hands of the true enemy which works on destroying from within.

We need not fight each other when we all ultimately have the same needs and desires. We need to understand the federal reserve and exactly how it operates and its historical links through history. It is then possible to understand the links to current situations, laws, wars, and hardships.

We have to get at the root and take it out.

However we need also understand your exact point in that an outside enemy can easily use or own inner corruptions to attack us from each end, (if that is what you are saying).

We don`t need a new government, we need new leaders who aren`t career politicians and new systems for campaigning and such. We need good people to be involved in our government to take it back and undo all the bs laws and agencies created with not the best intentions in mind.

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Exactly.
This is a second line because you put it EXACTLY as I see it.

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Well then I`m glad we agree and its good to meet like-minded people.
I did however think there would be a few more responses to this thread, in thinking there are more very similar views shared by others.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join