It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is Bigfoot so well covered up?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Why is Bigfoot so well covered up?
Big Shoes?
sorry.

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 07:16 PM
link   
PD,
Why do you use your own posts on ATS as backup. I really think the whole story is a bunch of BF doodoo. BTW, I thought you said he was in New Jersey, the picture shows palm branches, huh? I also noticed the posters name "onefastporsche", sounds like someone we know. With regard to your questioning my request for info, on ATS we expect the starter of the thread to post the backup, not to say debunkers aren't welcome!!! Oh nuts!!!! I just stepped in some BF doodoo!! Wait, no, it was my yellow labs. I'm so relieved. So is she - yuck!

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I have heard there are laws on the books against shooting this creature in the US western states. I don't know if that applies to all shooting or just the lethal type. (I was thinking tranquilizers.) I was wondering why a law would be needed. Either the lawmakers out west believe in Bigfoot also or they are afraid someone will be playing a joke and get shot. I'm open to the possibility of the creatures existence. It's hard enough to find a single person overseas let alone a few creatures that stay in the woods somewhere in a vast area such as the northwest US that few are looking for.

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 07:23 PM
link   
OTH,
It could be, if they do exist, that lawmakers may have just wanted to have some fun and enacted some silly legislation. Lawmakers have been known to do that from time to time, especially to humor some ATS members.

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I read some of your other posts. let me first state I believe in the possibility that bigfoot exists. you stated that what got your attention was what sounded like a woman screaming bloody murder. have you ever heard a barn owl screeching? sounds just like what you describe. just trying to get an idea of how similar they sound. I too have heard strange sounds such as this on many occasions & have wondered if what I heard was something else.

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 12:05 PM
link   
edited

[edit on 27-7-2004 by IXRAZORXI321]

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I suppose you have heard of that ape/monkey/primate named 'Oliver', What was he exactly? Japanese scientists found his DNA to be slightly different did'nt they? However, not to be the 'missing link'. Was he the little foot? After all he walked on his hind legs all the time compared to other primates whom could only walk for a sustained period of time, his cranium was like that of a human's too! Dunno if i'm entirley correct, just watched this documentory instead of a lecture of CH5 in UK last year.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Here's the video www.metacafe.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by porschedrifter

simple fact every thing gets hunted and if you did or do uncover the bigfoot then it wont live very long cause even humans are hunted
for game and if not for game then they will think of some reason to
hunt it him/her just like everything else I would just take A few pics
with it shake its hand and then move on if I was you cause you people
still arent looking at the big thing dodo bird dead tazmanian tiger dead
white tiget there working on it there A more Im not going to name them
all but if you uncover it or some one else does it will be the worst thing you could ever do and thats A I got to say on the subject

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   
bigfoot is covered up because if we found out we'd be scared and the government doesn't want that because then we'd know the truth and they don't want us to know the truth about bigfoot and ufos and things

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by spwan
mate dont mean do be a downer! but the myth of big foot isnt true!!! a lady confesses to the nation on the news that it was a big hoax from her husban. After he died she went public and told everyone the truth.
so sorry to dampin your fun but i wouldnt hold your breath hopping for an incounter. Also if you dont trust me check out the link www.mailtribune.com...

[Edited on 27-5-2004 by spwan]

WOW! Thanks, this is really interesting. I am having trouble figuring out how this woman's husband perpetrated this hoax over almost every continent for hundreds of years, even so much as creating ancient legends with indiginous peoples. Other than that, thanks for clearing this all up.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Covered up? With several hundred different websites, with many dozens of reports on each. If that's a coverup, I don't even want to see disclosure, the internet would explode.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I think bigfoot is hard to find or proove for a few reasons.

1. Sasquatch is very intelligent and knows how to keep a low profile.

2. sasquatch is migratory and it lives over a very large swath of land. It will be hard to find one since it's always on the move.

3. it generally likes to stay way out of mans way.

4. man is very noisy and anybody with a decent set of ears will hear one of us coming from at least a half mile away. so it's rare if we actually get the chance to travel close to one un noticed by it.

5. look at gorillas. for years the natives were saying that there was a ape/man living in the forest of the congo. modern man said impossible we know everything. then one day we did actually find this ape/man and it's now called the gorilla. gorillas were hard to find and they are pretty stationary.

6. not really a point but I don't think finding yet another ape will do anything to screw with our theory of evolution. Bigfoot could easily be a relative of gigantopithicus or some other similar animal. I think they are very close to finding a bipedal ape in south asia called the orang panduk (sp) western credible scientists have seen it with their own eyes so why it may just be a matter of time.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Bigfoot is covered up because of what his DNA could do to the creation/evolution debate. Both sides have reasons to keep the evolution debate rooted in theoretical/hypothetical science. Who knows what secrets Bigfoot DNA holds?

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
the guy found out anything? or another hoaxer

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
well OP seeing is believing,and you say you have,so I believe you have .

But if you want us to believe
you are going to have to come across with some proof ,if you see them all the time like you say take a pick a good in focus detailed one ,or get some samples hair poop blood anything take a gun with you and shoot it! If you just wing it you won't kill it but you could get a blood sample

Nothing is smart enough to evade detection for all time

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
The Bigfoot Yeti's are responsible for mistranslating the Bible, Torah, Koran and the likes. The Predator and the humanoid Reptilians also have their hand's in this, RELIGION. The Devil has a race of beings that work on his behalf in which are called JINNS, Malevolent disagreeable beings of the lesser light, 180 degrees of negativity. These Demons are the ones that control the United States Government from beneath the surface of this planet, THE SHADOW GOVERNMENT. This is why these beings are covered up.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by porschedrifter

I never had a problem with bigfoot. I always excepted it to be a good possibility. And it wasn't that famous walking Bigfoot video. It wasn't just the footprint evidence, It wasn't any single fact or personal account, but rather all of them. It was the fact that there were so many sightings by so many people. And that these sightings spanned centuries.

But I'll tell you what really convinced me and removed any shadow of doubt from my mind happened just this last summer.Call it my "confirmation" ,...... better brace yourself), ......yes,..I'm referring to nothing other than the "Georgia Bigfoot Body" fiasco of this past Augaust.
Yes , I'm aware that the whole thing turned out to be a hoax. How could I not know? Hungary for information I too was fed the same stuff as you. HOAX HOAX HOAX ..ok,..I'm got it. The first 50 pages I pulled up on Google said HOAX too! ....It must be true! The problem with the hoax however was that there were just too many inconsistencies in the whole Hoax Story itself. Carefully critiqued, it actually contradicts itself! The Original Freezer Photo looks like a big gutted primate stuffed into a freezer. And the second Hoax Photo looks like a gorilla suit floating in water in a different freezer! I got a big kick how "they" tied a white hankie around the wrist of the Gorilla Suit shot so that it would resemble the original picture which showed what appeared to either be an intestinal section or exposed hand bones in a similar area of the picture.

Just clear your head for a minute and watch it all from the beginning to the end and take notes (very important) you quickly see that the Hoax itself is a Hoax. And that is the reason this site attracted my attention, because the real question is Why? Why is there a Bigfoot coverup?

The "Missing Link" theory presented by porschedrifter is probably right on the mark. It is scary to think there is a well funded organized group that actually handles these matters, but that doesn't alter the facts. And the fact is that they exist.

I don't know how much of the worlds money is controlled by organized religions but I know its huge. I know that neither Christianity nor Judaism or Islam would know what to do with the reality of a "Missing Link" . On this subject they are definately united in their oppossition!

The same religions that don't want Bigfoot proved would also be united against any full disclosure about other technologically advanced intelligent life in the universe if true, which they fear could too easily be confused with God himself. Not to mention what they may have to "add" to our understanding of him ,.say for example that the extraterrestrials revealed that "HE" doesn't exist? That would really screw them up! Funny, I've never heard a religious man refer to God as herself! If that was true, it would most certainly change the relationship between man and woman on this planet! I'm trying to Imagine a Female Pope............

I like this subject matter!

Average man

top topics

<< 1   >>

join