It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is Bigfoot so well covered up?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Hello. As many of you know, I've had some encounters with Bigfoot. Since last summer I've been very deep in thought as to why Bigfoot is covered up so well. In fact, better in my opinion than the most top secret base in nevada called Area 51. There has to be something bigger to this picture. I know they exist, I'm not even on that question anymore... Now its to find out why they are so widely covered up? First thought comes to mind that they are the direct link that is missing to link us with other primates. That would prove evolution and disprove a lot of the religions, correct?

Would that reason alone be enough to want to cover them up so well? Or is there more to it? What is so bad about another primate species being discovered in the world? Whats the big deal? They constantly find new primate species... so whats the big deal if they are in North America??? Something isnt adding up. Anyone else care to comment? For those that dont believe in Bigfoot.... yet... Just pretend for a second that they do exist, and that they are getting heavily covered up. Please dont post on this thread trying to disprove that bigfoot even exists. Just ideas of why they would be covering up, lets try to figure out the big picture. This summer we will try to capture one and then bring it out to the public in ways it has never been done before.

I've heard the ideas before that they were aliens, the mark of Kane... etc....

Bottom line is they are being covered up for an important reason. If it was just as simple that they were just primates living in North America it would not be covered up.

If anyone wants proof of my encounters, search some of my previous posts.

[Edited on 27-5-2004 by porschedrifter]

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 09:33 PM
link   
And another thing is that They are very smart, extremely intelligent, almost the perfect predator. Could it be that they are dangerous? They stalk you and follow you but dont exibit any dangerous territorial actions.

They are extremely interesting, and i'm completely baffled. This is definitely the coolest thing to have stumbled upon.

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 09:41 PM
link   
mate dont mean do be a downer! but the myth of big foot isnt true!!! a lady confesses to the nation on the news that it was a big hoax from her husban. After he died she went public and told everyone the truth.
so sorry to dampin your fun but i wouldnt hold your breath hopping for an incounter. Also if you dont trust me check out the link www.mailtribune.com...

[Edited on 27-5-2004 by spwan]

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 09:48 PM
link   
dude/kid

Lots of people have had enconters with this creature including me...

Its real, and NO they HAVE NOT disproven the only good video, look at what they say is the suit!!! ITS NOTHING #ING LIKE IT!!

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by porschedrifter

Would that reason alone be enough to want to cover them up so well?

They are covered up so well because it gets really cold out there in the winter.

But seriously, it may just be their elusiveness. Ya probably already been here but for those who haven't check out:

www.bfro.net...

Listen to the supposed bigfoot screams...creepy!

[Edited on 5/27/2004 by DiabolusFireDragon]

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I have seen a ton of documentaries on bigfoot, and it sure is complicated. But all in all, I think theres a good chance bigfoot does exist, even if its an extremely rare mutation of a pre-existing species. I don't see how bigfoot would be a missing link. To me, it seems like bigfoot would be closer to the dinosaur to ape era, rather than ape to man. I don't know why people would hide its existence. If it was confirmed that bigfoot exists, people would flock to see it. This would endanger the rare species, and cause all kinds of havok.

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 10:00 PM
link   
porschedrifter

Did your father ever get anything with his camera?

Have you found any hair/fur?

Did you have the feces analyzed?

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by spwan
mate dont mean do be a downer! but the myth of big foot isnt true!!! a lady confesses to the nation on the news that it was a big hoax from her husban. After he died she went public and told everyone the truth.
so sorry to dampin your fun but i wouldnt hold your breath hopping for an incounter. Also if you dont trust me check out the link www.mailtribune.com...

[Edited on 27-5-2004 by spwan]

First of all, the poster told you not to use this s a debunking thread.

Second of all, just because some guy(supposedly) said he faked something in 67 has nothing to do with anything.
Sasquatch, Yeti, and Bigfoot sightings have been reported long before that.
Where did Patterson get the original thought from? Did he create bigfoot?

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I see Bigfoot alot, mainly in the city, decked out in big puffy FUBU jackestc Beanies and baggy jeans no wonder no on notices it, bigfoots out on the streets thuggin straight gangster OG

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Nope never got around to the feces getting analyzed, we didnt need it since we saw bigfoot with our own eyes. All we got on the video is alot of black night sky and some audio. The only pictures are footprints we found in our area and mostly at the encounter sites(check my previous bigfoot post for pix). The BFRO.net kept saying they would send someone out to go out with us on a weekend night, but they never came. Somethings going on I'm telling you. And i'm going to try my hardest to figure this out.

[Edited on 27-5-2004 by porschedrifter]

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Porschedrifter,
These encounters in NJ? If so, whereabout? I am also in NJ.

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Sounds strange, but getting the feces analyzed would give hard (or soft) evidence, DNA, diet.

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I don't know if I'd say it's a cover up as much as it is a joke to serious or credible scientists. Almost any one that studies it or claims to have seen it are brushed off as a nutcase (no offense ment, just how I see the science world reacting). They don't study it because it's (Sasquach, Yeti, etc.) not in the right place to be found if it's an ape, not the right climate, not the right area. they feel it would be a waste of time because it shouldn't be there so they belive it's not real.
Also it would cause more problems with evolution then help it. There is no evidence in the fossil record of apes in the americas (except humans). If there were a North American Great Ape it would be more of a nightmare then anything, all the current early primate migration patterns would be wrong, how and when things evolved would be off, etc. etc.

I personaly think that it's a type of ape.

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I'm sure this isn't a shock but, I don't believe porschedrifter.

He had what he believed to be Bigfoot feces and he didn't have it analyzed because he "saw" it and didn't feel any other proof was needed??? What??? The world doesn't deserve to know? Other obsessed loon bags don't deserve to know? Hard working researchers don't deserve to know?

Nope. Don't believe him. If I had feces that was supposedly bigfoot feces it would have been analyzed the day I found it and I would have went far more public with the results than ATS. Porschedrifter, in my opinion, you're full of bigfoot #.

Now then...do I believe in Bigfoot? I believe in the possibility of Bigfoot but my mind isn't made up on the absolute existence of it.

As for a "cover up". Nope. Extremely doubtful...nobody is covering up Bigfoot. I presume you're talking about the evil evil United States that's doing the cover up?

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 12:49 AM
link   
There was no chance to analyze the feces due to the fact that the sample was left in the freezer for an extended period of time during our move. Why is it so important to have feces analyzed when it is absolutely an option to capture a live specimen?? There was more ignorance in your last statements than i have ever seen on this entire website. While you may have never had any encounter to verify that bigfoot does exist, have you ever had one to utterly disprove the testimony of your peers??

[Edited on 30-5-2004 by porschedrifter]

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I dont think there is a cover up , people just get defensive and bullish, when something like this comes up and they cannot explain it with every day science. Just like lake monsters the sightings of these creatures go back many hundreds of years, and i think that is the best proof there is.
If something just pops up like Chubacabra a recent phenom then i am skeptical. but when you have very early Indian tribes documenting these bigfoots, then early settelers. then you have a history of this that cannot be discounted.Or debunked as these early people were not tainted with mass media, and all the other trappings of our modern society.
There have been a few sightings of these things close to where i live and i think these bigfoots are migrational. One good example of something that exists that you rarely see are mountain lions.I saw one of these about 2 hours into my trip from where i live, into the mountains i had forgot we even had these things here in northern canada, but they exist, and are big and fast! but highly elusive.
Parker

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Maybe Bigfoot is so well covered up because he is in the endangered species list.

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 10:08 AM
link   
PD,
If you're going to post, back it up. Otherwise you sound like someone who says I saw Elvis in Kalamazoo last night at a Taco Bell. Quite frankly this post sounds a lot like some from others who are no longer on ATS. Maybe you would like to explain how the government is manageing to keep big foot covered up. Seems to me bigfoot would have to be part of this "conspiracy". And tell me, how are you so graced to have had several encounters.

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by CommonSense
PD,
If you're going to post, back it up. Otherwise you sound like someone who says I saw Elvis in Kalamazoo last night at a Taco Bell.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.bfro.net...

www.lorencoleman.com...

www.imagestation.com...

Dont be lazy

[Edited on 31-5-2004 by porschedrifter]

[Edited on 31-5-2004 by porschedrifter]

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by CommonSense
1. Maybe you would like to explain how the government is manageing to keep big foot covered up. Seems to me bigfoot would have to be part of this "conspiracy". 2. And tell me, how are you so graced to have had several encounters.

1. Why would you ask me the question that I'm asking when I first started this thread?

2. Because I'm the F@in man!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join