It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm Going to Try the Ouija Board, any Tips, Tricks, or Suggestions?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Phlynx

If you feel you must investigate the Ouija board ask yourself what is it you wish to accomplish with it. If it is purely for entertainment purposes (for kicks) know that, more than likely your going to be in contact with low level entities. Also, by using the board in a non-chalant manner, you are giving these spirits permission to come into your auric field where they can attach themselves to your aura and create havoc in your mind, body and life. My advice to you would be 1. Approach spirit communication with a due caution and respect . Always, always, always, implement a form of white light protection as well as grounding before you begin. 3. Keep a journal of the experience and be vigilant in observing any changes in your thoughts, moods, relationships, finances etc. If your thinking becoming more negative, or you find yourself feeling sluggish, apathetic STOP immediately and seek a professional who deals with clearing spirit attachments from your aura. They market this thing as a toy, but it's not! Even knowledgeable people who deal in spirit communication (mediums, channelers etc.) know to be diligent in keeping their vibration elevated and implement protection methods and grounding before spirit communication. Be wise and consider doing the same for yourself.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: starynight

im interested in hearing your friends story. or if anyone else has ever got 'Marilyn' through a ouija board.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: slippeddisc

why not draw one up and use it?

pretty easy

edit on 666 by kodasaufa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I would advise against it. You can buy a toy Ouija board from Parker Bros. but it is a representation, and a working one, of a real device. It is not the material or method of construction that matters, it is the intent with which it is used. And that is why I would recommend against it. If you are Christian, the Bible very clearly states its views on the pursuit of magic. If you believe in the Bible, you are risking a lot.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

weren't the 3 wise men magi?

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: kodasaufa

The three wise men were not Christians though were they? No, they were only following the star looking for the birth of the savior. And I don't even know if they thought of Him in that way, only that they knew that it was an important event. I think it is possible that they were some kind of astronomers or something, I can't remember the things I learned about this 40 years ago, but I know that they were not Christians and not Jews either, so what does that leave us with?

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Phlynx

Everyone with a hand on the planchette should be blindfolded. Keep one person out to record answers. Eliminate the subconscious.

Also look out for one off answers. When my old man was a kid in Chicago the board said he would live in India when he grew up. He ended up in a town he hadn't heard of at the time called Indio.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 10:42 PM
link   
There is a japanese version of the ouija board that is just paper with writing on it and they use a coin for the sliding part. its called Kokkuri (or usually Kokkuri -san since its a name but has other names)

Id love to have an antique ouija board or at least a well made one.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: The Vagabond

That's good procedure right there... that's the way it should be done. Why don't we have stories of sessions being done like that? Probably because there'd be a lot less reports of weirdness than there are. Indio, interesting...

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: wtbengineer

I got it from Penn and Teller's BS. They turned the board upside down on an "expert" without telling him and the result was gibberish.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: OneNationUnder

Can I ask why keep a bible in the room? When the bible defiantly forbids using any all tools used to contact the dead..

OP, don't do it.. You have no idea what doors your about to open.. I know my warnings falling on deaf ears.. anyway, when you've had enough .. u2u me..

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I think it might be worth trying to take an air hokey table and make it into a big ouja board. The pointer will float so freely on the surface it will take very little to move so people shouldnt have to even touch it at all unless the air flow is a hindrance for some reason.

a reply to: The Vagabond

That show is pretty good at making points but every episode has a one opinion self confirmation bias.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: InertiaZero

Crowley wasn't meaner.. he was basically a spirits bitch.. he demonstrated psychotic behavior, craps in hotel hall ways and write poetry about molesting his own children.. I'd say take a pass on anything Crowley says unless you want to exhibit the same behaviour.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Aural

Totally agreed, P&T are out to make their point and make the other side look stupid and it's often painfully obvious that they have edited for effect, but the premise of their Ouija board test was sound and I think so was their result. They didn't prove Ouija worthless necessarily but they did prove that in at least some cases the user influences the result and therefore should be eliminated from the equation.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 11:16 PM
link   
i think that you should try the spok technique. Try to Mind Meld with it and tell it to play tricks on people who are greedy. Like throw stones or something.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   

I believe they were Zoroastrian priests. Zoroaster was one of the first to suggest a mono-theistic religion. It would make sense they would be interested in the birth of Christ.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I was one of the first at a private party when the
"Angel Board" was coming out. The inventor was there
& I only knew me significant other & 2 guys. NO one
knew me history except my S.O.

The Angel Board is like the Ouji but is a positive board.
When it came time for my question I asked in silence, I
had NO contact with the heart plancet & my S.O. was the
writer & just wrote down letters & signs as they came.

Well S.O. bloody freaked out because the question I asked
in silence was answered for me & the both of us, & the
other half was scared & freaking out.

I had an encounter with an alien in real life a few years
before & I asked who was so & so & it came back as
"high-tech angel"...so I was never allowed to speak of
aliens again...too bad for S.O....

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   

i've never got one to work

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: slippeddisc

Get a nice thick white posterboard or something similar.

Take your time and effort and make it look like a legit one with all the symbols and all.

You might have to consecrate it first.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   

i've got one, had it a couple of years and can't get it to work for the life of me, i tried my friends one and couldn't get that to work either. i give up!

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join