It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm Going to Try the Ouija Board, any Tips, Tricks, or Suggestions?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
This is a VERY bad idea! Ouija boards are NOT toys regardless of some popular opinoins. If you do not know what you are doing you can and will open doors that you are painfully obviously inexperinced, and unable to close. You will invite entities into your life and home. They can and will take you over. Regardless of wether you are alone or not. Or if you have a bible or rosary. They don't care what your religion is. If you go to your religion is a fall back when you need it. Then you aren't prepared for what you are going to face.

Please don't play around with this thing. It can and will end with you and your home needing an exorcism. You and anyone else that plays around with this thing could very well be in dire trouble.

Please rethink this very carefully. Be very careful. I'm not preaching at you, I'm speaking from experience.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
i use to play this at school...but it was made from paper..
well this is real stuff man just watch out and if you believe in any religion i suggest you ask your god to protect you or a saint or something..

p.s the ouija board is addicting man so control yourself..good luck

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I dunno...

I used a quija board a lot when my parents kept it in the game cupboard. I know they have used it, and it even fortold them of something freaky.

However..

I have never met anyone who has claimed to lose their sanity or become demonically possessed by this. Its like saying you will get possessed by using dowsing rods (same ideomotor thing).

Some people watch way too many horror flics if you ask me, and I have used quija boards successfully on countless times.

They are not pushed (consciously) some kinda vibrations come from your fingers and do it. I know because I've been accused of pushing it enough times from friends and neighbors.

anyways it works well enough, its easy to try, and I am sure someone can point me to a scary movie like "witchboard" or some youtube videos, but for real I think the idea of getting possessed by it is way over on the looney side, and believe me I am very open minded.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   

don't do it. I did it for a while when I was a teenager with my best friend. I don't even like to mention what happened. Nothing about my future matched what it told me and I really think it did something to my friend. She has 3 years of her life duriing that time that she can't remember to this day. We were 15 yrs old at the time and I am 32 now. Don't do it. If good can communicate though it, so can bad and which do you think is more likely and bored out there?

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

its not that they want to make him afraid what i think they are trying to say is that if you are a sensative weither you are aware of it or not, the spirit world knows it and is attracted to you more easily. i remember at a young age i was told by a spirit to "becareful what you wish for for it may come true" so to the person that started this topic....take that as advice. it seems you are some sort of mission to find out something from someone and sometimes well most times it IS worth it to take your time and go threw the correct positive sorces to find it out and not just some quick fix that will in fact haunt you and maybe your family for the rest of your life.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
When I was in high school a group of friends and myself used to mess with one, I WILL NEVER be near one again. Two of the girls were familiar with the boards, they made one and all sorts of protection rituals that were supposed to keep evil spirits at bay, it didn't work. We used the board nearly every night for a two week period, initially it all seemed pretty harmless and we were curious to catch one of us moving the cursor (we never did, but some of us were skeptics).

Like I said initially it was harmless, small talk really. Within a few days things started moving in the room, nic knacks fell off of shelves, the radio turned on by itself, that sort of thing. It was freaky, but not enough to make us stop, especially since some wanted proof of the other side. Honestly, it was addictive. By the second week, whatever was there would not leave the room, we would tell it good bye thought it left, nope it hung around. One of the girls mothers was knowledgeable on the workings of the boards (or was supposed to be) she gave us instructions on how to get rid of it, which of course entailed us forming a final circle. I do not know if it was because the entity never left the room or what exactly, but all the "protection" procedures did not work and a few of the girls eyes began to glow (not at the same time, mine included I am told) and my voice changed although I do not ever remember not being in control of myself. I have never been so scared, nor have I ever prayed so much in my entire life. We ended up having to burn the board and dumping the remains of it in a local lake.
Like I said, I will never be near one again.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Hi there

I have been investigating the paranormal for 15 years , the only piece of advise that i have for you is not to try it , i have seen the results of what can happen when it goes wrong and its not a pretty sight , i'm afraid to say that programs like most haunted have glorified ouija boards and have given people the impression that they are harmless , when in the wrong hands they can be very dangerous.

You are using this at your own risk .

regards
ian

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
@OP:

Ya, i got a tip for you; never try it.

I believe that with a ouija board, you give another being temporary control over your body.
It leads to full blown posession by another, non-friendly entity.

The long-con principle also applies heavily; "useful" conversations are used to establish trust and thus facilitate deeper levels of posession.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
@OP:

if you insist on trying, i have some links for you;

www.youtube.com.../u
the acount of a chick named Adrea i think is very informative for you;
the highlight which i recommend you start with is "God Reveals true Colors as Demon" at www.youtube.com...
her "complete story" is about 14 vids of 10 minutes or so.

and a more shocking type of warning in short form is this one;
uk.video.yahoo.com...

best of luck.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

I completely disagree with you. That is simply not true! Thoughts have power especially when backed up with the correct techniques.

T

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by lalatheterrible

Your are so right.

I would not support anyone that has not been properly trained to use a ouija board. U are bringing thing of a potentially dangerous nature into the physical plane. This is a high risk activity.

T

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I didn't read all the posts but I know you tried, nothing happened, but you might try it again.

the "Talking Boards" are around long before the name Ouija came in.
They are considered "doorways" or gateways to other worlds/dimensions/reality/realm (whatever one might call it). Aleister Crowley wrote a good deal about it, and about his years of experiencing with the board.

Some things that need to be known about it:

- It is a TOOL or INSTRUMENT and it NEEDS practice like any other.
- Works better if it's made of real wood.
- The "finder" (or planchet) must have a round "circle", this represents the gate.
- You don't ask "is there anyone here? who are you?", you CALL for the entity you want to talk to.
- There MUST be at least 3 people. Two will hold the planchet and the other will ask questions and read answers. Make sure the people holding the planchet don't the questions, if skeptic.
- It is a wise action to draw a sacred circle on the ground and place the board inside it. This will reinforce the gate, and "bound" the entity into it.

Research! Many have used it. Some wisely, some not.

Peace

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I had always wondered to those who believe in the ouija board....

If an entity can control people to move the thing that points to the letters to spell a message, why even buy one when you would think the entity could just move your hand on a computer mouse and make you point to something on the computer or move your hands to type in wordpad? I never got why the entity is so "specific".

Anyone else ever think this?

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by problemsolvr

The mouse does not open a gateway.

The mouse is a tool for something else.

Peace

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   
So someone said that he/she was going to do it last month. What happened? Did it work? Did it not work? Did it work too well and that is why there was no followup?

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I am a very infrequent poster but avid reader. As regards this topic, I worked as a school psychologist for several years and recall students in Junior High and High School seeking counselling for strange things that they experienced while playing with the board. I don't know if there is anything to the boards but these kids certainly did and it took some work to get their experiences put into the past memory files. If you do decide to experiment, I suggest that one of your companions is someone experienced in the use and interpretation of the board.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by christianpatrick

There are none so blind as
those who will not see.

Just read, man...

My first sentence on this page tells what you want to know

Peace

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Look bro im not here to say do it or dont do it. how about you go to youtube and look up a guy named madhobbit. hes been doing it for years. Hell tell you what you need to know good and bad.... Hope this helps and let me know what you find out. I personally am a spiritual person and wont mess with it. But if you wanna mess with it i have some questions you can ask.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   
just dont make a joke about it. The last thing you wanna do is piss something off that you cant see or do anything about. And think about it. if some one was messing with the board and hypothetically speaking you where a spirit and they where making a joke about it wouldnt you be pissed?

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I think the poster who said that using the ouija is not like playing with a loaded gun.

As regards the OP, he has said that he tried it already and nothing happened.

I like to ask him to do some research on people who claim to have done ouija and to have observed that the planchette can and does move by itself.

That will be proof that the spirits can move matter or that mind can move matter or that there is something that can move matter that science does not know about.

Yrreg

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join