It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My expiriences from 10 and up

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

Boy has this thread turned into fantasy since I last checked on it. Wow, I'm very open minded and love other people's perspective but I must admit, I find alot of this to be incoherent new age drivel. Seriously, I want what you guys are smoking!

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadowNinja

To my knowledge all that chi-power is invisible, only observable through its effects;

uk.video.yahoo.com...

& try a search for "reserve human abilities" / "no contact combat" on youtube, interesting stuff..

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by jk197x

Oh yeh i heard of that it is very interesting and I have been researching it for quiet some time. It does kind of point towards the whole energy use and stuff..
anyway thanks for the heads up

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
hey guys when you get a letter from the Black Ops saying

You are dead
Your family too
and a load more horrifying stuff should I be worried.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by jk197x

There is a great debunker on non-contact combat and Dim Mak on the web. I would love to see one of these jokers up against a cage fighter.

Well maybe not!

T

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   
OP, your story sounds awfully like an the first two seasons of Supernatural.

The flashbacks you talk of and the grey shadown that disappears.

As for admitting you want to make it a ''serial'' you just fell into the category that all ATS hoaxers fall into revealing a bit each day just to grab more and more attention.

Whats next dissapear for a week then log back claiming you had this awesome clairevoyant event (if you havent done so already, sorry I havent read the whole thread didnt take long to discern its nature)?.

[edit on 26-2-2010 by q_ball]

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by q_ball

hahaha lol um right what ever you wanna call it and no I am not making it a series or what ever it is you think. I got a load of study because still at school so working hard. That is the reason why I am not on so much also I am doing a lot of training as well so yeh.

But if you wanna share please do always happy to hear peoples experiences and help each other if needed. Thank you for visiting.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowNinja
reply to post by q_ball

hahaha lol um right what ever you wanna call it and no I am not making it a series or what ever it is you think. I got a load of study because still at school so working hard. That is the reason why I am not on so much also I am doing a lot of training as well so yeh.

But if you wanna share please do always happy to hear peoples experiences and help each other if needed. Thank you for visiting.

Im pretty sure I read you did in your second or 3rd post of this thread :@

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by KyleOrtonArmy

The fantastical level of events covered in this thread is truly overwhelming. However, the more I point out where the clairvoyant experiences and various psychic events get their inspiration from, the more the OP and his followers insist everything is real, and that I am in fact a Black Ops agent sent here for one reason or another.

So, being that their stubbornness is too great for rationality, I simply leave it in their capable psychic hands to come and find me when they develop the ability to cross the In Ovo and wander about Planck-space. I look forward to their visits.

And I'm ever the more curious for the psychic (DarkCyrus) to stop dancing around cold-readings and generalizations and give me something definitive concerning my life. While the use of her pretty alchemical illustrations was interesting, EVERYONE alive partakes of the messages and meanings in those illustrations. They are a metaphysical psychology textbook. They cover human archetypes and states of being.

I'll give everyone on this board more credence when they present me with something clear, concise, and not contained behind pretty words and half-baked stories about abductions and galactic councils.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   

I will say this, so its very clear. I am saying exactly what happened to me, and cannot take from the experiences, nor do I add to them. I report them as they are, with the look of the people involved, that I either recall, or see in a postcard, or am shown in a postcard after they unphaze partially while I am experiencing a checkup, which may or may not involve altered perception, and masked memories.

I cannot make it seem like another event, or discuss it in a way that is not my personality, my words, my experiences. Each of us, has parts of the puzzles, in what happens to us, and my approach is to relay it as I can, as clearly as I can. I am not given long, in depth communcations though have had some messages, and a group meeting about preparing for upcoming events and to help others. I am monitored, tested, given checkups, greeted, and in addition to this have experienced abductions with memories involving crafts, and had huge chunks taken from me. So whatever type of experiences you're looking for, I hope you find some tailor made one out there.
I'll keep on sharing what is really happening to me.

And I do wish to say, this is not meant to be said abruptly, but I'm tired.
Sa'l me't ja'ri'n

[edit on 27-2-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I don't mean to try and ostracize you, or ShadowNinja, or anyone else reading through here who honestly believes that they are abducted, tested upon, and zapped by these frighteningly advanced technologies. I fully accept that each and every one of you believes in every word that you write. I cannot criticize your beliefs because I have my own set of beliefs based on my own methodologies, experiences and studies.

What I am criticizing is the complete lack of any substantiating evidence of your claims. No one on this board has even tried to present a single piece of empirical evidence concerning these grand claims. The standard by-line is currently that the nefarious Black Ops (aka Me) are going to kidnap and/or kill you and your families if you present any empirical information. Apparently though, (we at) the Black Ops don't care how much of the secret alien colonization you explain in writing and words so long as you don't display any empirical evidence.

Take ShadowNinja for example, he is allowed to reveal trade secrets of these galactic federations, he can explain about his alien baby on another planet, his trips through the space-time continuum, his advanced non-governmental technology and science experiments, and whatever else he feels like. However, the instant he is asked to prove a single claim it immediately reverts to Black Ops agents busting in his door and kidnapping him.

If the hypocrisy of this is not blatant, then you are all very, very dilluted and absorbed in your own fantastical delusions.

------------

To recap though, I am not personally attacking you. I encourage everyone to believe in whatever they want. You can believe in the Flying Spaghetti Monster if you so desire. What I don't encourage is the telling of crazy tales without anything empirical to back them up.

Alech Hai,

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
2 quakes happened and it is all coming down now SHTF right now its happening.
The next quake will happen in America the triangle area or some where close to it. I am sure America will have another earthquake again and listen be ready. Please read this as a message of warning there will be another quake in America it will be big and will be soon.

This is the voice of the galaxy for what is soon coming will happen heath the warning. I already felt the second one in Chile and now I vibe on the 3rd one coming. This is not a joke the 3rd quake will happen soon prepare please.

People the storm is coming and it will be quick I was given this as a warning so please all stay safe and prepare.

[edit on 27-2-2010 by ShadowNinja]

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   

There was already a quake in my state, felt it in my room a few minutes before it hit via meditations. So, ShadowNinja... where's the crazy storm? The storm hasn't hit yet, but your trifecta of earthquakes has already come true. Sounds a lot like your information, and informant, is just wrong on this one.

Besides, do you even have any idea how earthquakes occur? Has it ever occurred to you that the plate tectonics are always in motion, therefore an earthquake is happening somewhere, all the time, no matter what? You see, science has come to an understanding of a lot of things, many natural disasters are on this list.

Read up boy, and scare-mongering usually only get's you laughed at. However, for the sake of conversation, let's hear the date you have picked out for your end-times event.

~ Wandering Scribe

[edit on 2/3/10 by Wandering Scribe]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowNinja
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Yes that is the plan I am going to see if anyone had the same thing or been where I been in my past lifes.So a serial is a general plan thank you for the comment and best of luck.

I will post more tomorrow.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Hello. Hope your enjoying your time, and that your work is not too stressful for you. As for me giving you a reading. The things I remember and do know come from the beings who are with me and god.

I also can't directly meet you in 4-D, because I have been temporarily blocked from that area, for my health. I remain safe in the Arametena.

I can only give to you. I don't read to you, I give. For those who are sufficiently aligned, and who wish to repair DNA with the current. Core healing from the Ecka. Thank everyone for the hormonics that make this possible. Dolar and keerasha. I went from Mintaka to Mirach in my past. I am moving from Aveyon to Armatena in this life.

I'm not supposed to, or allowed to interfere with lives. I'm sorry.

I can't prove anything to you, thats not my job. You don't have to know where I'ts coming from or what it is, it will come if you want it. The higher realms wanted me to come here. I'm a cross. I'm not a healer, I'm a repayer, repairer.

Founder here. I know the cost on this long path.

All I know is that we are close to them, and we miss them.

They are with you.

[edit on 6-3-2010 by DarkCyrus]

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkCyrus

Alright, look, I'm done "tiptoeing" around the issue here. You don't "read me," you only "give to me." This is fair enough.

I understand that you believe you are a pawn in some David Icke-like galactic space battle (no doubt based upon some Asimov / Herbert / Hubbard works), but that's not my major concern.

Your galactic overlords are absentees in this world. They never come to those of us who are openly seeking and wanting them to come. They only seem to go to people who either don't care, or don't care enough to further the causes of these galactic empires.

People like you, or others who post on these boards about being the "chosen ones" by these species.

And against all common sense, science, rationality and logic, you continue to believe in these delusions. So, let me make this extremely easy on you, by playing it completely by your rules.

Give to me - don't read to me, or for me - but give to me something undeniably delivered by God or His angels concerning myself.

That's all I want. Unless you're not "allowed" to demonstrate the existence of these beings or their powers... in which case you shouldn't be posting anything, anywhere, concerning them.

I wait patiently for your response, or the de-activation of your account; those are the only two options it would seem.

~ Wandering Scribe

Edit - I resolve to wait a full day from now on before replying to any of your posts. Apparently you are never done making your statements to me the first time, so, I won't respond right away from now on, giving you ample time to complete whatever message you intend to send my way.

[edit on 6/3/10 by Wandering Scribe]

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   

-

I don't think I'm a pawn, and I'm not a fan of david icke to be sure.

Actually I have met with some of the beings "reptiles" I wont say nothing to fear here lol, but they know who I am enough and can not harm me, so they helped me, so that I might could join them.\\ All in all a good experience.

Ive met the Annu too. I don't fear them, I only love them. O

Let me state this clearly for you, I in no way indorse any statements made by every single poster on this board or forum, my ideas are my own, and vis versa. With that aside, there are disagreements and agreements, such is life. It seems alot of people left this post, are you their spokesperson. I'm not sure for what, or why I must be humbling enough to walk down to your level and pull truth out my ass so that you can smell crap. No thanks.

You are starting to come off as comical to myself.

I applaud you for not running, good job sir. Here's a medal.

I'm not affraid of my brothers, I love them dearly. Thats why I'm here. What's so hard to understand that I have love to share? You wouldn't be still talking to me if you didn't want it.

Again, hope your job is not too stressful and there are not very many spills or leaks for your sake.

You work underground. Take it for what it's worth.

Whatever your on about, sounds like you are struggling with other people's ideas, when they should not even concern you lol.

+

[edit on 7-3-2010 by DarkCyrus]

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Such clarity in a post was something unexpected. I'm impressed, I was expecting more metaphor and new-age alien drivel to dissect. So I must thank you for being blunt and straight-forward with a response. While I'm OK with deciphering cryptic nothings - I much more favor reading things without a pre-gap message hidden somewhere in them.

To the substance of your post:

Fair enough, you do not consider yourself subservient to this God and His beings that you are surrounded by. I can accept this, after all, "God created man in his own image. And man, being a gentleman, returned the favor."

I believe we can both agree that David Icke is a lunatic. You have absolutely no complaints from me that David's theories on reptilian's mimicking British Royal Families and living in vast underground cities is rubbish.

Which "reptilians" have you met? I'm not illiterate in the Humanoid field of contactee literature. But I will stop myself from making assumptions and allow you to explain which "reptilians" you've met before I comment on them.

The "Annu" you speak of, do you mean the "Annunaki", or Anu the "deified being," because I'm pretty familiar with both of those and would love to have a discourse on them with you. If I am mistaken in both my assumptions here, I would like you to clarify for me.

I do know you don't endorse everything stated on this board. I think we both agree that one who "believes in everything" actually "understands nothing" and knows even less. You tend to agree with the OP though, who, clearly is making some kind of prophecy of doom. Do you agree with this? This prophecy of doom comes from the same sources as the rest of his material, I do remember you agreeing with his earlier material. Has your position changed then?

You state that the "level" known as empirical evidence is somehow "lower" than baseless subjective faith. ATS is a forum for presenting facts, evidence and generally igniting discussion towards the advancement of an understanding of "alternative thought," which cannot be accomplished if everyone claiming to know something about the truth refuses to do anything to berify that they know.

I respect if you don't want to actually demonstrate any claims you've made. However, this does not mean I respect your claims. You make extreme claims, but provide nothing near ample evidence of what you say. If you truly wish to lead-on, cocktease, and mislead ATS members with your claims of wonderous knowedlege but unwillingness to back up such claims - a little forewarning that everything you say will not be supported by any kind of evidence would be nice before each post.

To clarify my allegiances, I really have none. I joined ATS within the year, I've found people who's opinions I agree with, but my actions are my own. People come and go, they are as changing as the seasons. I stay because I have found people with extreme claims and I would like to see any evidence of these things.

[running out of characters, continued below]

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   

[CONTINUED]

If the pursuit of logical truth, factual evidence and objective experiences comes off as comical, then such is OK. Some of us have evolved beyond the simple "kneel and disconnect" mentality of old-earth mankind. Some of us have these things we believe in now. Things like: the scientific method, observable and repeatable experiments, facts, objectivity, falsifiability, et cetra.

No one says you need to "agree" with me, but, it's pretty hard for anything to really exist unless it adheres to the mechanics of existence, nature, and the universe; you know, physics, chemistry, biology, evolution and the like.

As for jobs, I am quite content with my job. No spills, no leaks, no troubles, and my job allows me to spend a lot of time outside actually, basking under this glorious sun of ours. Not sure, to be honest, what your going on about concerning my job.

As far as the beliefs of others, this is an open, public forum. If you weren't expecting people to question your beliefs, you should not have posted them. So many people in our age carry that ages-old belief that their "word" is somehow above the interrogation of their fellow man. Nothing could be further from the truth. All belief should be questioned, all claims denied until proven existent.

Question everything, or fall prey to the desire of man to deceive, inveigle and obfuscate.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I agree with you on the importance of science. I believe there is a line that we must draw, with faith, when making new discoveries. Especially when we are talking about quantum mechanics, and im no scientist, but I know enough.

I'm starting to agree with you about the kneeling aspect. I know how I feel. And there's alot of old things inside me that im grOwing through, and alot of good old things that are returning, along with the new.

The Annu, I'm talking about the Anyu. The orginal blueprint. They tell me they are going to miss us when the time comes. They also showed me the future in the black hole version of earth, so I would understand the choice I had.

All I know is what we are doing here now, is going to effect them and every 'ray'ceed'. I went away, only to find myself again. When I thought it was not possible.

As for the reptiles they had a old debt they owed to my ancestory, so they let me free. I know nothing more.

I don't think any form is lower or higher to be exact. I'm only expressing my views through my filters, which im trying to remove. But I know my faith leads me, and I know when people are not my friends, they are helping me greatly. I went away from my friends and family, you could call that faith, but sometimes in life you have to give a chance. It could be right or wrong, but what matters is not where your standing but every step you take.

You are a highly intelligent person, you are very strong willed, and know exactly what you believe, mean, and feel. Who you are can not change unless you decide it.

I appriciate what your saying, and I also understand nothing should be taken with fact, otherwise there's no room to grow.

Thanks for not being a friend, because, these are the times when I grow the most. And i'm so sorry that I couldn't allways be there for everyone, in these kinds of ways. I appriciate what you are doing, and I only hope that my love is good enough, and if its not, I will try again, and again, until I understand enough. We will find a way. If you are a root, then I am a tree, in the sun. Other deep roots have asked me to shine, for root, when the sun told me it was time, and gave me the comfort and courage I needed at that moment. But it is the roots who expand and grow before the tree.

My faith is pretty simple, I hold out my hand, and I ask what I can do to help. Its what You do, and its what I do that counts, I cant be or do more, and neither can you. I love every aspect, I have fallen in love, and I never thought I could. Where I belong is here, yesterday is over. Every new experience is helping me grow. We are all very lucky to be alive right now.

Only together can we both begin to grow, and it takes light from the leaves to give food to the roots so that we can both expand and grow. And the roots give water and food for the leaves.

As for the OP. What I took out of his post is he was having an experience, only to understand it, is that not what we are all searching for. Answers. Nothing ever ends, it just begins. We are allways in motion. Physics tell us this fact. The earths rotation, and galaxy. Life tells us, the cycle of day and night, to each season, death and life, rebirth of spring. Nothing ends, it goes on and on forever. And of course we have the will and power to destroy or give life. The cycle however will allways be in motion, and life will allways be felt, and there for us, even if we are lost, so we will be collected and picked up. Nothing is ever wasted, the broken branches can be used for so many things and even the mulch for giving nutrients.

I had a dream, without hope my dream could not exist, without faith my hope could not be real. Without me, It could not be. If I was not, destiny could not. I have myself and that is all I need. I will remember everyone that I have met in my life, and you will find me there.

I would like to share this wonderful work of music with you.

www.anyu.net...

I' wont run anymore. My tears fall from the sky, and im not affraid to let them go. I knew it would happen, but so fast.

[edit on 7-3-2010 by DarkCyrus]

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join