It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My expiriences from 10 and up

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkCyrus
Help me. Take my hand. Help me. Arghhh

I desire. What I allready have.

We never have to leave.

I don't want to leave.

[edit on 21-2-2010 by DarkCyrus]

come onto msn we have much to discuss

[edit on 21-2-2010 by ShadowNinja]

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by DarkCyrus

Do you dare to cross from blue seas to violet skies?

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

Who am I??

What am I??

For I seek and never find fully??

For I knock and the door never opens for me??

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Alright, prophecy games aside - ShadowNinja, what'chu talkin' 'bout? It sounds interesting. Care to elaborate?

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   

I saw a wheat field all golden and a golden tree and there was a blond female calling at me. For I smelt the ground like from a summers rainy day and birds were sinning like a childish play. For happiness was filled in me and I saw her and she was with me.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadowNinja

So, she won't let you pass then? She's fabricating what you're seeing, if it is in fact me you're trying to see. She's testing you, push on Christian Soldier. If you really want to see me, you have to first prove your worth to her.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   

But I am not christian I am not religious at all. How can this be happening.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   

It is just a reference. a "Christian Soldier" is one seeking the light through the lies. A term for one who seeks truth where the road is obscured on purpose.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
It just is. People make it so complicated.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   
This is what I get for being in a different time zone, 2 pages to catch up with

I haven't the foggiest what you guys are on about but the pictures I'm quite impressed with, quite beautiful

Phoenix

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
This was very interesting to read. Seeing beyond the illusion, the matrix. Trying to find a path thats obscured. This also seems angelic in a way too. We need to wake up and grow in awareness.

"I am aware, and know who I am in source, my cosmic nature, and my memories are returning, I am connecting to my higher self, and learning why I've come to this planet, my abilities and natural gifts are activated now, this is manifesting now, and grows stronger each and every day. I am light and love, and wish to see the light in everyone, under the masks we all wear, to reclaim and love every aspect of self in this game of oneness, facing the light the shadow and loving all to wellness. I am growing and evolving, my dna is healing and I will remember. I am tuning out the negative in order to pay attention to that which I need to see."

"I will awaken
I will spread my wings of love and awareness, with memories of who I truly am, and why I have come to this planet.
It is my will and will of the Creator
I fear no evil for I am the light and love of the Creator
I affirm this with my heart and soul
for light gives me strength and I will do what is right, on task, on mission, for love and freedom's win.

I am emerging now into my cosmic self, my true self, with all of my memories and skills. My true self will no longer be silenced. It is so."

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Thank you so much. I love you. We all loves you so much.

My soul is my whole confession.

I missed them.

You are blessed.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Wait.. are you a fractal of "someone"?

Namaste.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I am sorry. This thread has spun so far off into fantasy I cannot continue to follow this. I feel like I am wasting my time. Good Luck to all of you.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

What you just saw was psi, reading energy, the mystery of illusion, and source, feminine Cosmic Mother, at least in my interpretation. Underneath this veil we are one. ET_MAN's thread was very good, though its quite possible that the nature of the "disaster" that could be coming is being channeled down acceptable routes, because I already had a friend discuss what his friend tried to accomplish on project camelot, substituting a "known disaster" for whatever is lined up because he cared for people and wanted them, much like ET_MAN to stock up on food and water and get prepared to get through.

But read through his information on how to live, the nature of the multiverse, its incredible. He has much the same feel to him as sleeper actually.

Pushing limits on psi is what Shadow Ninja is doing, on a kind of strong calling, its a strong inner core need of his. He's had some real glimpses and contact motivate him strongly all his life, and some hardships that got him into a negative spin for a while. Now he is on the journey of asking Who am I? Why am I here? What is the nature of reality?

[edit on 21-2-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   

I told you lol no need to thank now I helped you and so you must help others child. Spread them love,hope and light show them affection and understanding.

Be at one and you did a great thing yesterday I am proud of you so now. Go meditate and focus do not worry or let doubt,fear,anger and hate to consume you again. You have seen the circle and the butterfly that is the perfect balance.

Hope I was of some help but no thanks is needed.

Peace and light my friend.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   

You keep slipping into your higher self or cosmic source. Light always resonates from your words when that happens.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Just as a sidenote, you're getting a lot of missing time, I hope you're not channeling something and its taking over. Don't give anything squatting rights over you, or merging rights.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Merging with others only brings more to you. You cannot merge with someone unless your feelings are both in line. To say it slow, you have to understand eachother on a higher level. It adds to your protection/perfection. It can also be a learning experience, nothing good is ever easy.

Sorry for those who choose "I can not". I will probably go away for awhile, but im allways around if you have me in your heart. Thank you all for everything you have done, my journey does not allow me to stop for long, so it ends here. I might be back. I got to keep on walking on the path that im on.

Hardest thing to do right now is to not compare. Sometimes when I compare it leaves me, but when I know who I am, it brings to me.

There are others like me, just too affraid to come out of their shell. I feel them when I walk past them.

I see a triangle with many triangles moving outside outward.

[edit on 23-2-2010 by DarkCyrus]

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I think I'm with NephraTari on this one everyone. It was fun while it lasted, and I quite enjoyed the ride. But there's too much fantasy, and false information floating about this thread. I'm off to explore other boards where my services might be of use.

I wish you all luck on the road ahead. In time, come find me when you've developed psychic abilities allowing you to phase-shift and step through planck-space.

If you're all as psychic as you claim, you should have no trouble locating me. I've set my roots deeper in this Earth then the tree's all around me. Come visit sometime. I'd like to see amazing alien-human hybridization in action before colonization begins.

~ Wandering Scribe

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join