It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Israelism: Why Zionism Doesn't And Can't Get It

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Anti-Israelism: Why Zionism Doesn't And Can't Get It

www.bushstole04.com

There is no doubt it. More and more people all over the world, and probably many of their governments behind closed doors, are beginning to see the Zionist state of Israel for what it really is - not only the obstacle to peace but a monster apparently beyond control; and they, more and more so-called ordinary folk everywhere, are beginning to turn against it.

That explains why Prime Minister Netanyahu is leading Zionism’s hysterical call for the world to stop demonizing Israel.

At the Yad Vashem Holocaust memorial museum in Jerusalem on 25 January, he said: "There is evil in the world
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.guardian.co.uk

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I liked this article and consider it a good find. Alan Hart, the author makes some fine points. I feel that discussion of this article is appropriate since many if not most of us are now aware that accusations of anti-semitism are a trick used by Israeli's to evade criticism.

The common man in Israel are now even speaking out in articles about Israel and making gestures, such as Pinchas Cohen throwing his shoes yesterday at Israeli Supreme Court Judge Dorit Beinisch who was hit by the first shoe and knocked to the ground.

If an Israeli can criticize the government of Israel and not be accused of a hate crime, then wouldn't that apply to everyone else ?

www.bushstole04.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 28-1-2010 by Longbob]

[edit on 28-1-2010 by Longbob]

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
If they'd just leave the damn Palestinians alone, there'd be no problem. I'm always amazed how many people I meet who dislike Israel because of their war crimes.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
sorry ats.

but its so damn sad..

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
yet X I am,
I live and beathing, blessed, and thinking what I think these morons should say, but I am sure their will be chills before the words..

I am blessed to be American... So are most the ATS people here,

ya we want the best for the world yet we still want the flat, ordination that proves the UFO is there, alive and breathing, It is America, it is alive it is good, it is alive.. Tuff shi# for most of you, since do many of what we try we holf on tight... With that good night... try to resist.. That.. In the series of what is right... Its jus the lil chick... Meet her at the bottum..

wake up... That rule... take it for a ride..

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
If only Israel would quit committing war crimes and blackmailing and infiltrating foreign governments the world wouldn't hate them so much.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   

than k you in my heart of heart,

I hit the ground hard....

Peace.. Its time to man up thou.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
It probably wouldn't hurt any if they decided to leave peoples kidneys alone too. I'm kind of curious about how many kidneys from Haitian kids they made off with over the past couple of weeks. I think we all know that ABCNNBCBS isn't going to be covering THAT story anytime soon !

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Longbob

your voice will be louder...........

they dont hear u right now...

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
This is what people don’t get and in part they don’t get it because it’s just so darn deep and sinister.

Zionism is all about demonizing and discrediting Israel and the Jews. That is actually the purpose of Zionism.

Why would they do that?

It’s very simple; the Roman Bible prophesizes that the world will turn against Israel in the final days before the apocalypse and a one world government is set up.

The Roman Bible was in fact written as a plan to slowly take over the world and bring it under a one world government. The Pharisees do not actually have a covenant with G-d, they have a contract with Rome to do this.

The Zionists simply are the modern day face of the Pharisees and they work hand in hand with Rome to bring about the one world government and have been for the better part of 2,000 years.

Many people think the Zionists are trying to take over the world. The truth is they are working with Rome and it is the Roman Empire that is in fact taking over the entire world and nearly has.

Most nations including the United States are in fact contracted client states of the Roman Empire.

The Zionists are in fact purposefully crafting policy and committing acts for the world to turn against Israel, because Biblical prophecy is being used by the Powers that Be to drive people towards a one world government by mimicking Biblical prophecy.

The insane truth is if you are pro-Jewish, and or pro-Israel, the only way Israel has any chance of surviving ant the Jews have any chance of not being set up by cannon fodder yet again by their Pharisees tribal rulers is to be anti-Zionist.

The Jews and ultimately Israel itself is going to fall victim to the Zionists and Rome’s plan, and that really is the plan and it really is being played skillfully and deliberately and will absolutely succeed if the Jews and Israelis don’t figure out a way to divorce themselves from their Pharisees/Zionist rulers and statesmen.

It will be the death of them and there is absolutely nothing anti-Semitic or anti-Israeli in understanding that simple truth.

The Zionists are deliberately doing everything in their power to turn the people of the world against Israel and it is absolutely working.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Zionism is all about demonizing and discrediting Israel and the Jews. That is actually the purpose of Zionism.

The Zionists are deliberately doing everything in their power to turn the people of the world against Israel and it is absolutely working.

Interesting thesis you have there, Traveler. Darn shame you didn't provide us with a link that supports any of what you wrote.

The Zionist party began in 1897. The "alleged" State of Israel began in 1947. Notice a discrepancy there ? Here is a hint for you...Balfour Declaration.

I'll grant you the actions of the Zionists are causing the people of the world to turn against Israel. I doubt if it is deliberate on their part though. More like they are having a harder time fooling anyone anymore. The Gladstone report may have been the straw that broke the camels back.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Longbob

Well my friend I am the link to my thesis! A good conspiracy theorist investigates conspiracies a conspiracy buff likes to look at links.

I am well aware of when the Zionist movement was formed and when the Rothschild’s highjacked it from Herzl as well as all the machinations involved in The Federal Reserve Act, World War I, the Balfour Agreement, the Conference at Versailles, the League of Nations, the British Mandate and World War II.

All of which are part of a 2,000 year old plan to conquer the world and form a one world government which you aren’t going to find in any link for your reading pleasure!

But I have wrote a lot on it extensively here on ATS and if you are really interested you might want to read this thread starting on the 2 page all the way through from there.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
"Well my friend I am the link to my thesis! A good conspiracy theorist investigates conspiracies a conspiracy buff likes to look at links"

You really aren't very good at this, are you Traveler ? Myself, I could care less about conspiracy theories. I'm only interested in conspiracy facts. You could call me a conspiracy advocate, if you like.

That is why I ask people for links to support what they say. When a person does not, or can not, or will not, produce any facts that supports their position; it is clear to everyone how credible that person is.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Longbob
Thanks for the thread. The Hart article is excellent.
My observations:
The Holocaust was not an isolated European aberration. It was a climax of centuries old anti-semitism. It wasn't only Nazis for a short period, it was all Europe for a long time.

It does seem, as the article indicates that the generation that perished was anti-zionist. The next generation took it up, without the wisdom of their elders; a crying shame.

As far as I'm concerned Zionism is Anti-Semitism, it is after all a way for Europe and other places to be rid of the Jews and at the expense of the people of Palestine. It's the non-Jewish Zionists in my opinion who are the worst anti-Semites. And they don't give a damn for Palestinians either, after all they're only humans.

I was shocked by the JStreetPAK newsletter today that said they had no intention of changing the status quo. But they still want my money. WTF!
I'd very much like to see the status quo changed. What I'd like to see is all humans treated with equal respect, dignity, and rights. Is that too much to ask? Really, is it? If so, then why?

This is a subject I can rant about no end. Thanks for the thread.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
You're welcome, pthena. I'm glad that you like it.

I just read Travelers posts in the thread that he recommended I read. I'm glad that I did. Quite a bit of his copying and pasting as well as his own prose uses the term G-d. You gave yourself away by doing that, Traveler.

There are really only two groups of people that do not use the name of GOD for God. Instead, these folks use the terms G-d or g-d.

Who am I talking about, you ask ?

www.jewfaq.org...

Excerpt as follows from Judaism 101:

"Normally, we avoid writing the Name by substituting letters or syllables, for example, writing "G-d" instead of "God"

It has been my experience that good Jews use the Capital...G-d. Common, ordinary, patriotic, God-fearing Jews use G-d.

On the other hand, Atheist Jews usually write in lowercase...g-d.

Atheist Jews tend to be the types of Jews that God cursed for all eternity in the Book of Jerimiah. These Jews later became known as the Pharisee's and still later on as Zionists and still later on as Bolsheviks and/or Communists. They do not worship God. Their loyalty is to another entity. Read the Book of John 8:43-44 and you will see the entity that these Jews worship.

[edit on 29-1-2010 by Longbob]

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Longbob

On the other hand, Atheist Jews usually write in lowercase...g-d. As Traveler did, over and over and over again.

Atheist Jews tend to be the types of Jews that God cursed for all eternity in the Book of Jerimiah. These Jews later became known as the Pharisee's and still later on as Zionists and still later on as Bolsheviks and/or Communists. They do not worship God. Their loyalty is to another entity. Read the Book of John 8:43-44 and you will see the entity that these Jews worship.

Now that sounds rather harsh. Is their a link to these sorts of people? I don't know much about Judaism, or the various groups and movements. The Jewish people I like don't go around saying, "I'm in this group or that group". Is there a website that breaks this down? Is Judaism 101 a good place to start?

[edit on 29-1-2010 by pthena]

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by pthena

There are a number of websites that break it down as well as books that you can find online or excerpts of the books.

Three books I can recommend to you are 'The Thirteenth Tribe" by Arthur Koestler; "The Truth About Khazarians" by Benjamin Freedman; and "The Invention of the Jewish People" by Schlomo Sand. Or you can google the titles and get plenty of hits as well as the books themselves online.

These Jewish authors really tell it like it is and are universally hated by Zionists because they essentially spilled the beans and let the cat out of the bag.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Longbob
Thanks. I'll research. I really don't know where bone headed ideas are coming from. The whole world seems to be whirling in delusion.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by seattletruth
If only Israel would quit committing war crimes and blackmailing and infiltrating foreign governments the world wouldn't hate them so much.

Hehehehe.

If only AMERICA would quit committing war crimes and blackmailing and infiltrating (CIA) foreign governments the world wouldn't hate America so much.

Sorry for the off topic post, but if the shoe fits.............

America was once a beacon of freedom, democracy, light, and morality.

These days it is drug running, terror, torture, war crimes and threats of surgical strike, and illegal invasions and occupations..

Israel is very very bad but so is America, Israels partner in crime.

What is happening right now to the Palestinians ALSO happened to the people of Falujah carried out by the US military,.
Exactly the same tactics too.
Surround a small civilian population center with OVERWHELMING MILITARY FORCE, and keep on killing and killing until nobody there is left alive.

Ruby Ridge, and Waco, on a far grander scale.

[edit on 29/1/2010 by Silver Shadow]

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by pthena

Well, probably not the whole world. Just the part of the world that is affected by ABCNNBCBS and the Associated Press.

A site you might start checking out is whatdoesitmean.com. That site is kind of a disinformation site, but it does have the headlines of the news stories in all of the major countries of the world. Click on the headline and you will get the story.

You can either ignore the articles of Sorcha Faal or you can get a chuckle from them.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join