It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2010 State of the Union Address -- Is Disclosure Coming Tonight!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by skunknuts

Okay, I know you obviously seem to love Obama, but many people don't. In fact many people just dislike the government as a whole (including myself). So it's fine, back up Obama all you want, but you don't have to be ignorant about it just because others say stupid things. It just adds power to those who want to mess with Obama-lovers, ya know? Just some info for ya.

And tonight, nothing special will happen. Medical staff is used at any large event. Hell, at my brothers graduation many years ago his coaches husband had a heart attack and died in the stands (this was a big school but still you get what I'm saying). No matter how big/small an event is there is always medical staff around to help out, so it's nothing to worry about.

However, there may be some stuff we don't want to hear be said, maybe some sort of truth about the actual state of this country and/or the world as a whole. Who knows? I doubt I'll end up watching this crap, if anything is announced that anyone cares about it will be all over everything tomorrow no doubt.

/no disclosure/never/Find your own truth and hold onto it.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I don't know about the medical staff, but a state of the union address is about the "state of the union", or state of the country etc. Disclosure would not be something that would be announced in a state of the union address.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

just saying. These "leaks" are all we have right now. I myself will see for myself tonight. I very seriously doubt the disclosure thing though. Besides some of us don't need disclosure, some of us have seen with our own eyes that "they" are here.

I knew it would be only a matter of minutes before the Fox haters would bash me.

Me, I watch all the big three, and compare the stories, go on the web and do some more research, then make my own mind up. They are all propagandist.

[edit on 27-1-2010 by timewalker]

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Maybe they think there will be an assassination attempt.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Maybe they think there will be an assassination attempt.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Ah disclosure. They won't tell us and I doubt they will anytime soon. Medical staff is just on hand because of the massive crowd of old people in attendance. Gonna cross my fingers just in case.

Maybe he will announce war with Yemen/Iran? That would certainly cause some heart attacks.

[edit on 27-1-2010 by ventian]

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

Yeah, I'll be watching it and then making my official opinion. No reason to speculate really beforehand as we really have no idea what we will see. I'd love to see a disclosure-type event, but its pretty unlikely, imo.

Kudos on Karl Lagerfield avatars, as well.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Now if he could Obama would announce disclosure in a heartbeat! In an absolute blink of an eye. He would see this announcement like a dog sees a raw steak in front of him. He is drooling for this say reliable sources.
And what makes this interesting about tonight is that having a whole force of medical personnel is very strange for the state of the union address. This has never been requested before. Yes there are medical personnel at large gatherings, but not of this magnitude. So whatever is to be revealed... well... someone is expecting it to have a shocking quality to it. enough so to prepare for a bunch of old congressman out of the loop so to say, to not take the news so well. (but to those in the intel biz, with any sort of clearance knows there is LOTS of stuff kept from the public that would turn their hair white)

anyway reasons for Obama to announce this:

1. He would be considered an instant hero by the millions of us out there that already know the obvious truth and for having the balls to finally go forward to the public. As horrible as his politics have been thus far, you have to admit you would like the guy a lot more for having done this.

2. It would take all attention away from the dire actual state of the union.

3. it would be a 'game changer' politically so to speak. and if he can portray the democratic party as being behind this along with him as the champion of the announcement, it may save more Massachusetts/Scott Brown election results from occurring as well as helping sway the congressional elections.

4. An alternative to the alien disclosure could be the free energy disclosure. I wouldn't go as far as revealing anti gravity, but free energy would be a game changer that also fits the bill. It would save the economy, solve global starvation within a decade. Also it fits the bill for having the medical staff there as to many in the room are oil men who would see their oily grip on the world slip away. Again Obama would save the economy, solve world hunger, and become not only a national hero but an international hero.

I brought this up because keeping my ear to the tracks I can honestly say there is A LOT of world wide chatter being intercepted by various intelligence agencies regarding disclosure. Believe you me when I say that disclosure is the hot topic of the intel world for the beginning of '10.
Also keep in mind it could all amount to nothing. I threw this out there just to gauge public response/interest in the idea of Obama being the bearer of the obvious truth that we aren't the only kids in the neighborhood. But I doubt the decision to go forward is ultimately in his hands, which is why I doubt he will do it tonight. But IF he went maverick and betrayed TPTB for the greater good (and his good if he isn't 'dealt with' for doing so), he would be an even bigger hero.

More food for thought.

[edit on 27-1-2010 by insideNSA]

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Whatever the reason it...who knows?! But maybe someone in the crowd should scream "DISCLOSURE!!!" Maybe that could get the ball rolling and they would have a valid reason for the medical staff.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by starsyren

Right...and obviously I meant it as a joke playing on those posts...Thanks for the heads up though.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
If he does admit the USA is totally broke, will he then:

Say the USA can't afford it's worldwide net of military bases and they are shutting down and the boys/girls in your forces are going home?

Say the USA can't afford all the wars it's fighting, we are packing them in and the troops are going home?

Say we can no longer afford the black hole that is the 'black' budget, and we're pulling the plug. and helping homeless US citizens instead?

Say we can no longer be the military arm of the international bankers, we don't need this overkill of a military, we are reducing it by half, which STILL makes the US the most powerful nation on earth?

.... and so on, etc ... and is this the reason the medics are on standby? ... in case one of the paid up cronies of the military-industrial complex decides to perform a flying tackle on him?

or will it be 'We're broke, but we will carry on spending money like water anyway' ... ?

Interesting times

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Gosh I'd kick myself if he DID talk about aliens and I wasn't watching the speech live.

I think - IMO - that there's

1. always a need for medical staff at large events, especially where folks might be standing and locking their knees a lot and fainting and the potential for assasinations and old powerful people....

2. extra medical staff could be easily pointed to as a PR stunt when he talks about the health care crisis.

link   

Originally posted by berrygurrl
Whatever the reason it...who knows?! But maybe someone in the crowd should scream "DISCLOSURE!!!" Maybe that could get the ball rolling and they would have a valid reason for the medical staff.

that is actually a great idea!!!

link   
[edit on 27-1-2010 by insideNSA]

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by insideNSA

I agree with what you`re saying, i think that there will be a mention of free energy or something along those lines.
Could the extra medical staff not just be there incase of an assasination attempt or terrorist threat? I`d rather have too many rather than too little?
I cant see why its such a big deal, please explain

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Let me see if I have this correct.

This thread was started with the premise that DISCLOSURE of ALIEN EXISTENCE will or might happen at the S.O.T.U. address??????

And you compliment that thought with the fact that medical staff are going to be on hand tonight?

These 'disclosure' threads ALWAYS pop up now? But this is ridiculous.

I can see it now:

"My fellow Americans...this whole time we have lied about Aliens. THey are around us and the whole of your existence is based on a lie. Your Religions, economies, science, history, can all be forgotten now. We are not alone in the Universe"

Followed by riots, crashing markets, extreme waves of anxiety and despair among the majority of dimwitted humans, instant revision and questioning of historical data or science, instant distrust of all authority, instant change of belief and paradigm, panic, accusations, etc.

I may sound out of line, but some here really think this scenario would play out? Some of you literally believe that Government(s) are going to risk all safety by telling the truth?

SO while they lied about countless other smaller things (9/11, Iraq, Bailouts,) they would have no problem letting us in on the BIG ENCHILADA?

You do understand that full disclosure would cause humanity to transform overnight. It would turn the planet upside down. You really think those in charge haven't thought of that?

And Barrack Obama of all people is going to be the one to usher in the new age with disclosure during a State of the Union speech?

When I see these threads I feel like too many people have been watching too many movies and there is this romantic fantasy about "disclosure" going on that doesn't even jibe with reality. It's like some are wishing so much for the fantasy to happen that they are PROJECTING the fantasy into every thing. And if you tell them otherwise, you're a heretic.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Uh nice thought, however, you all really should read this from todays headlines.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   

I'm thinking that the President has more of a chance of disclosing that he's terrible at his job than aliens. There's always hope, though!

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr_skepticc

Depends which way you look at it though? If he was to disclose free energy or anti gravity capabilities they wont need to spend billions of tax payers money

They could do it for nothing

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
i would love to know just exactly how many people here on ATS would want disclosure tonight? Maybe someone should start a thread and everyone who does want disclosure should flag it? How many do u think?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join