It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2010 State of the Union Address -- Is Disclosure Coming Tonight!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
where can we see this address ?? does it be televised live or what??

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker10

Yes.

Fox News, CNN, MSNBC, Local News, etc...

It's a big deal so most of the major news stations will be broadcasting it on television.

Probably somewhere online you can stream it too.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
everybody knows that disclosure of the new i pad/i tablet will be the main part of the address.Also his speech may cover ....oh sh%t sorry wrong meeting!!

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
He will disclose that aliens exist, they like how we taste even though it reminds them of that meat in Chinese food that you are never quite sure what it is, and they on their way here now to have dinner. That is my run-on sentence for today!

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Quite frankly, as happy as I would be is there was disclosure tonight... the fact of it taking place during a speech to the American Congress would disappoint me.

Disclosure is something that belongs to ALL the people of the world, not just the congress, or even the US.

It would be much better if it were in an address to the UN, or even better, in a format that should have taken place at the Nobel Awards.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
We are in a state of emergency. Maybe they will be on hand in case of a possible terror attack. A state of the union address is a tempting target for a terrorist.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Where did that excerpt come from? The one about the extra medical support.....source please.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
" I hope so"
"don't hold your breath"
" I hope so"
"don't hold your breath"
" I hope so"
"don't hold your breath"

What's the point?

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Just a few thoughts:
last year disclosure was predicted for Nov. the 27th.
Now, today is Jan the??? ...27th..are we just 2 months late?

Extra medical staff..dunno what that's good for but I'd recon, if disclosure was the reason, that would not be sufficient measurements.

However, it is obvious to me, that we are being prepared for something. All the media attention, treating the subject far more serious than usual, a lot of movies pointing there (2012, Planet 51 etc.) but there is no proof yet.

I'll raise hope just the very day after it actually happens (if I'm still alive), but not a minute earlier. Most of us believe, we may well know, but before that day we are just not sure.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by On the Edge
Anybody know what happened to that trial that was supposed to take place on the 26th in Santa Ana?

just like all the other birther trials, it was tossed out last year

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
the reason for the large medical staff? i heard they are going to perform surgery on worldwide television, replacing his ass with his face, so the world can take what he has to say more seriously.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
The Medical doctors are when Obama knocks em dead with his amazing teleprompter skills.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
ONE thing i DO NOT understand is why are people around the world (not including my U.S. peeps) waiting for OUR country the USA to disclose the alien presence? The UK already has and i just read someones post fromt he UK saying thet cannot wait for it.....???? I dont get it?

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Hes going to announce that the US is and has been in possession of free energy for decades and that we are not dependent on foreign or domestic oil anymore. He will announce that by the end of the year 2012 we will have free energy nationwide to power cars, homes, and all our cities. He will also say that he is pulling all our soldiers out of Iraq, Afghanistan and any other conflict we are engaged in and bringing our troops home to protect our borders and to serve here on US soil to rebuild our broken infrastructure and get our coutry ready for the big switch planned for 2012.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
It's wishful thinking. I'd love for Obama to come and be like "Look man...there's aliens here." To see the panic that would ensue would be breath-taking. Millions of lives ruined in one instance. Just awe-inspiring. People running to pharmacies to steal drugs, people looting electronic stores, morons realizing that they won't be able to watch "American Idol" anymore...great stuff.

However, that is fantasy. Tomorrow, I'll wake up, go to work, slave to Capitalism for a day, and come home no richer than I was the day before.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

If you're going where I think you are going with that, let's hope not. A recovery from a serious head wound would freak even my atheist butt out for a few seconds!

---

As others have pointed out, I'm not seeing the bit about extra medical staff on alert. Just the usual medical people that are at almost all large events anywhere but you probably never notice them.

Do I believe that disclosure is coming tonight, no. I agree as another poster said that we were told to stay off that subject 40 years back, and its nothing that we'll revisit anytime soon. Probably going to be grim, with a little message of hope (empty, but there) which will leave us just where we are today with a right/left paradigm of disunity.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
''The second window of time coincides with his 2010 State of the Union Address''
Timing extraterrestrial disclosure ; REF:- Michael Salla, Ph.D.

Third Time Window – Obama’s State of the Union Address
President Obama delivers his annual State of the Union address before the joint houses of the U.S. Congress some time during the end of January or early February 2010. The period leading up to an immediately after the State of the Union offer a bipartisan environment where a disclosure announcement can be made. Timing extraterrestrial disclosure with the State of the Union Address is important since the announcement would be able to symbolize the unity of the American political system in confronting future challenges. With the multiple challenges confronting the U.S. and the world after official disclosure, Obama will need all the political symbols and support he can gather in order to lead the U.S. during the unprecedented challenges that lie ahead

''The impending official disclosure announcement is certain to be the first in a series designed to rally the American public behind the Obama administration as it deals with the implications of extraterrestrial life at both the domestic and international level ''

- Michael Salla, Ph.D.

www.examiner.com...

You never know

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
The only 'disclosure' that you're going to get tonight is the fact that the country is broke and that Obama and the rest of the idiots in DC don't have any idea how to even begin solving the fiscal crisis. Not only that, but you'll also get to hear about his plans to continue fighting a war that he has no idea how to 'win' and, in fact, has no real interest in except as a matter of political expediency.

Past that, I wouldn't get my hopes up.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by timewalker
" I hope so"
"don't hold your breath"
" I hope so"
"don't hold your breath"
" I hope so"
"don't hold your breath"

What's the point?

One of the most cynical things I've ever read.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I'd just love for disclosure to engulf us all but i just can't get rid of the nagging feeling we are on the verge of a "false flag attack", if anything out of the ordinary does happen on this event.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join