It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The children of illegal aliens (anchor babies) have bankrupted the state of California

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by divinetragedy79

Actually your people stole the land from the Natives, screwed it up, and now you want to steal from the U.S..

You don't want to allow Americans to work in Mexico even if they started their own business, but you expect to come to the U.S. and do anything you want, and cry racism when Americans demand equal treatment.

I am tired of hearing about how my ancestors stole from the natives, from people whose ancestors stole far more land and were far more cruel and oppressive than my ancestors.

The more racism I hear thrown at me, the more I want to close the borders, and forget amnesty.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
The simple solution is to close the border, enforce the laws we have, and mayb e beef them up a bit, station the national gaurd on it until people realize we are serious. Then we need to do away with all foriegn langauge government documents, there should be no need for them.
However, due to to many people makin g money from them and too many bleeding heart politically correct liberals and professional victims, it's never gonna happen.Hell, our own President has an illegal relative living here in the states, I guess if it's o.k. for Odumbo's family, it's o.k. for everyone else. Gimme a break, no amnesty, no way.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Surely there must be good reason why mexico doesnt allow americans into mexico , could it be they are protecting their small businesses from tycoons like wal mart and tesco and many other big companies ?

i dont know much about mexican foregin policy , but there must be a valid reason , anyway what percentage of americans would want to move to mexico anyway ?

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by divinetragedy79
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

Besides, it's only fair that the cycle comes full circle...you "american" steal land from Indian and Mexican people...and now we do it unto you.

How about all you gringos that buy land in Mexico? You think that is fair...and then you go crying that my people come here trying to make a better life for themselves.

It sounds to me like the way that the black folk were treated.

INTEGRATION NOW....SEGREGATION NEVER!!!!

So, you are a Mexican sponging off the US? Why did you leave Mexico? Could it be because you "Mexicans" have destroyed a beautiful country? And now you want to destroy someone else's?

And you say "american" steal land from Indian and Mexican people? What do you think you are? I will tell you: the local people, Mayans or whomever, were invaded by the Spaniards. The Spaniards KILLED all the ones who were big, strong, or smart, because they were the dangerous ones. They enslaved the rest and were in the habit of raping the women all the time. This produced what you call yourself. You are a mutt created from Spaniards (white people by the way) breeding with the lowest grade leftovers of the indigenous people. Therefore, you, a "mexican" are really nothing at all, just a bastardized form of person with no heritage to speak of. Yet you think you are some kind of original, eh?

I watch ALL the Mexicans here throw garbage EVERYWHERE. I can't tell you how many times I've been to someone's house and WATCHED them throw all their garbage in THEIR OWN FRONT YARDS. How do you explain that? Do you notice that the INSTANT you cross the border there is suddenly GARBAGE EVERYWHERE? Pollution is utterly rampant.

And somehow us "gringos" buy land in Mexico, that is, WITH MONEY, and you think that's unfair, yet you mongrels should be allowed free run of the US and get everything for free? Let me tell you buddy, it's almost IMPOSSIBLE for gringos to buy land down here, and, as someone else posted above as well, immigration is SEVERELY RESTRICTED.

And you figure all this has even the teeniest relation to what happened to the blacks? They were brought over AGAINST THEIR WILL. They were not swimming across the ocean and then demanding free handouts. Quite a different story there cabron.

How about we just apply the Mexican immigration laws that apply to me down here, to all of you mutts in the US? Hmmmm? OH I bet you wouldnt' like that too much. Hypocrisy rules with "you people".

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by divinetragedy79

Two of the things I can't stand in this world is hypocrites, and people wasting my time. Guess which category you fell into?

"Americans 'stole' the land from Mexicans and Natives"? Excuse me? Did you even pay attention in school, or were you too busy getting your education on the 'streets'? Europeans 'stole' the northern continent from the 'natives,' who came here FROM SOMEWHERE ELSE. Depending on what you read, there is no such thing as 'Native Americans.' Considering also that, at the time, neither America nor Mexico had been conceived of yet, your argument has some serious flaws.

So then Mexicans are going to 'take it back,' because... they feel like it, apparently. By that logic, I can sell you a beer, and then punch you in the face, and take it back. Because I feel like it, after all, I had the beer first. Isn't that the idea? Makes no sense at all. If people want to come to America, and be productive citizens, fine by me. They should make the illegals either become legal, so they pay their fair share, or leave. Simple as that.

Chrono

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptChaos

and you think that its acceptable for your and my ancestors (caucasians) to travel to a country kill them all and breed with the ones who werent shall we say as genetically superior , and then to slam someone for being their decendant on the internet simply because you live in a country which is failing economically and you blame it on mexicans !

how very elitist of you , tell me are there any bastards in your family line , there are a few in mine !

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
If Americans did not work to make this country what it is, people would not want to cross the border from Mexico to come here anyway.

So in essence, you think it was sold to us when it was worthless, it was made worth something by a lot of hard work, and now you want it back.

Reminds me of when I was younger, a neighbor threw a stereo that was broke in the dumpster out front. I took it out and fixed it, as I know electronics.
He saw it fixed and demanded it back, after he threw it away and I put my time and money into fixing it. I told him no, he threw it away. That started a feud between that neighbor and I. This sounds no different.

If Mexico even succeeded in sheer numbers to take back the three states, it would just turn into another corrupt part of Mexico and you would be next trying to take Texas because it still looks good there.

The argument makes no sense.

The animosity towards Americans should not be towards us, but towards your own government who is robbing you and allowing your country to be in the state it is in.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by amatrine

The animosity towards Americans should not be towards us, but towards your own government who is robbing you and allowing your country to be in the state it is in.

exactly why the animosity to each other its our rulers who enslave us , and segregate us, we human beings are smarter than this silly bickering and it only keeps us back in what can be considered now as the second dark ages!

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by sapien82

Nope, you've got it all backwards. I LIVE IN MEXICO. I am making a large effort to IMPROVE this place. If I were not making a large and proven contribution to improve their society, THEY WOULD KICK ME OUT. How come we can't do that to the Mexicans invading the US? Oh, wait, that would be "RACIST" right?

For example, here there is a bar named "Pinche Gringo". See if you can figure out what that means. A bar in the US with that kind of name would be burned down and the owners put in jail immediately, here they think it's funny. Doesn't bother me at all but it's quite a double standard.....

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by amatrine
If Americans did not work to make this country what it is, people would not want to cross the border from Mexico to come here anyway.

So in essence, you think it was sold to us when it was worthless, it was made worth something by a lot of hard work, and now you want it back.

Reminds me of when I was younger, a neighbor threw a stereo that was broke in the dumpster out front. I took it out and fixed it, as I know electronics.
He saw it fixed and demanded it back, after he threw it away and I put my time and money into fixing it. I told him no, he threw it away. That started a feud between that neighbor and I. This sounds no different.

If Mexico even succeeded in sheer numbers to take back the three states, it would just turn into another corrupt part of Mexico and you would be next trying to take Texas because it still looks good there.

Now this guy has hit the nail on the head!

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I think alot of the responses on here are from younger people without much life experience. Feeling good about oneself while encouraging breaking the law just seems to make sense to them.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

Hey m'man. I agree with you on this one also. Homeboy sounds like a pro Nazi bastich. What next, does he want to send them to the gas chambers and the ovens? Sounds just like what happened to the jews and the japanese here in the states during pearl harbor.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by adifferentbreed
I think alot of the responses on here are from younger people without much life experience. Feeling good about oneself while encouraging breaking the law just seems to make sense to them.

I was thinking the same thing! I mean, no matter how articulate and wise a comment is in here, they just don't get it. There is no common sense in their responses and no truth.

I have starred the many well thought out and intelligent comments in here.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Agreed, agreed, agreed.........however, none of the criminal supporters on here are gonna get it. It's all love, light, and fuzzy bunnies.......except for the evil white people. Since the term illegal bothered so many here, I'll just go with criminal, sounds better, same meaning.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
the illegal alien problem in california is much serious than thought. If hospitals have to close, what will close next?? Who pays for it??

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Well it only took 16 pages to get the "N" word out. Now illegal immigrants are on the same page as the Japanese and Jews during WW2... Amazing how someone can look at a situation, and see something TOTALLY different then others do. I'm glad I don't live in some people's version of reality.

Chrono

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Ok...I'm a lurker...but I'm posting this time.

This topic has just pissed me off.

This is not directed to all of you, just the ignorant ones.

1. Mexicans pay taxes on their wages. They don't have to be legal to get what is called an "ITN" number which allows them to work and pay taxes. This is NOT a SSN which allows for "benefits" When an illegal immigrant works for a company that supplies work to them that company (for the most part) will have them fill out a W9 and at the end of the year send them a 1099 and send the IRS the 1099. Many of them don't cooperate and lie and don't pay the taxes, but there is many "American" citizens who don't pay taxes neither. The ILLEGAL workers provide over 2 billion dollars a year to the IRS.

2. You complain about the anchor babies , and illegals' draining the healthcare system and your pockets with all the tax money they use up, yet you benefit from the cheap housing, cheap food, cheap groceries, cheap yardwork and many other things behind the scenes that you have no clue about or how deep this really goes. If we were to eradicate all illegal immigrant workers we would have an economic crisis on our hands. They choose to work for cheap to stay under the radar and out of fear. They are not worth any less than any other Bill, Kevin or Bob. I'd like to see how the housing prices would SKYROCKET and your pay would stay the same. You can forget about eating out cheap.....cause Bob's cooking your food and he wants 1.50 more an hour....

3. America is supposed to be a land of opportunity and fellowship. We are built on a nation of immigrants from other countries. We are the great melting pot. Sadly it all boils down to racism and elitism. Our country uses capitalism to it's very limit. We outsource work to India, Mexico, Malaysia, China for a cheaper made product or service. Think of Mexicans as an outsource. They didn't take your jobs you wanted them and you wanted things cheaper. I work for many companies that require bids and things done inexpensively. The "white" people who run these large corporations don't give a # about you or the color of the guy doing the job or service. The only thing that matters is the bottom line and profit margins. So my suggestion to you is that we all find a happy medium and find a way to get along. Realize that the poor get poorer and the rich get richer. It's a system for you to have nothing and them to have everything. They get that with cheap mexican labor and outsourced labor from other countries such as India.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Hey there Marinero feros de la muella. I will be the better man here. Unfortunately for you, I was born here in the good old U.S.of A. I have lived here my entire life as has my family. Not good for you to assume. You are not the only case of guerros living in Mexico. I know many that are black as well.

Why do you go on attacking and name calling me, eh vato? Such immature behaviour. For shame.

What you said is true, my lineage does stem from spaniard...as well as Aztec. No need to go around calling me and my people mutts or any of that like. But, I forgive you.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Chronogoblin

Sorry to burst your bubble there buddy. What I said was in reply to someone who spouted completely undesirable things to do akin to what the Nazi Regime did.

Al rato vato.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   
good and bad in all people but call a spade a spade im not speaking spanish

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join