The children of illegal aliens (anchor babies) have bankrupted the state of California

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
+40 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
This has been common knowledge for years............why is it news now. The illegalks need to go, and take their kids with them. If you want to come here legally, hey I'm all for it. This on the other hand is just wrong. Read the article, how many hospitals closed?
This is fair to US tax payers how? We give aid and support to everyone....at the expense of our own country's financial stability....time for it to end.

www.examiner.com... ornia?cid=channel-rss-Politics

+19 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Stop looking at the world with borders. thats how this big mess got started in the first place. divide and conquer.

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Dude, everyone is immigrants, not saying it justifies illegal immigrants, but I'm sure your slamming them for being a different race.

+15 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
The day You Americans Learn to accept that the land does not belong to YOU , that Illegals are not criminals, but are Human Beings like you and me , that borders Hurt humanity .. that day .. you will be victorious ..

the Undocumented community is being used as a scapegoat .. and it's sad .. because the only ones that suffer are THEM ..

Human over Money .. Get it right!!!

+54 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by gandhi
Stop looking at the world with borders. thats how this big mess got started in the first place. divide and conquer.

Yeah, your right. We should just do away with borders. All people from Mexico and the rest of the world are welcome to come on over and use our resources that they did not pay one cent into. Who cares about the citizens that actually paid their taxes to support the system.

Someone needs a dose of reality.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Erasurehead

Undocumented Immigrant (The majority) do pay taxes ..

and once again .. Human Over Money (Not the other way around)!!!!

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Seeing as how you cannot read the article I'm glad you both posted offhand comments. ATS is supposed to be about denying ignorance. How about reading the article first then making your comments. I'm glad there are many humanitarians here but this issue is larger than just that.

At the time of this post the link says "article not ready"

[edit on 26-1-2010 by Asktheanimals]

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Polynomial C

Not entirely true.

They pay Social Security
    They pay Unemployment
    Often car registration
    Seldom state or federal taxes (they more often than not claim EXEMPT).

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

The Article mentions US-Born babies ..

They were born here .. They are Citizens .. like any citizen , they have the right to welfare, and all the benefits of being a citizen ..

Don;t you love it when your own logic bites you in the arse ??

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   

The day You Americans Learn to accept that the land does not belong to YOU , that Illegals are not criminals, but are Human Beings like you and me , that borders Hurt humanity .. that day .. you will be victorious ..

the Undocumented community is being used as a scapegoat .. and it's sad .. because the only ones that suffer are THEM ..

Human over Money .. Get it right!!!

Wrong! The land does belong to us and illegals are criminals. They are breaking the law.

Borders hurt humanity.

Where are you from? Do you mind if I come to your country and take some land for myself? It doesn't belong to you anyway.

[edit on 1/26/2010 by Erasurehead]

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Doesn't anyone find this hippocritical??
People get mad at having to have a permit to cut down a tree on your own property and need all kinds of dumb permits for all kinds of stuff yet these people don't have a permit and thats a problem??

Its not the land of the free anymore!!
Give us your sick,give us your poor bla bla bla.
Now go get a permit before you apply for the next permit.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by adifferentbreed

ya reckon ? they come ova here, takin our jobs ( not personally, im on welfare ) they work our fields, take our women, they created crack coc aine, them no good burrito eatin tricksters, marijuana smoking swindlers ....

hehe, that was my impression of middle america, .... the guy's who say illegals are taking their field work, ... but then claim they can't work because they have bad backs. I wasn't directing it towards you, just have fun.

can't we just all get along ? did your ancestor's come here legally ? did they ask permission from the Native americans before they slaughtered them ? come on now.

You will never succeed in keeping mexicans out, plain and simple, some of them would rather risk dying crossing the border than staying there.... the best we could do is try to make conditions better over there so they don't have to come over.

link   
reply to post by adifferentbreed

OP I will agree with what you said, and AGAIN it is the illegal way in which they are coming over, number one, which allows for criminals, the very WORST Mexico has to offer, coming over to our country and roaming about doing God knows what, and to you other bleeding hearts who are ok-fine with calling a free-for-all, YOU do away with all immigration laws and borders in YOUR country as a test program then let us know how it went. We have enough criminals sneaking in with the laws in place, and you want to make us sound like bad guys and would have us invite anyone regardless of their background or intentions to move in the spare bedroom.

Bull hocky.

link   
reply to post by Polynomial C

Nobody but the OP here has read the article. My own logic bites me in the ass? wtf are you talking about?

link   

I Live in the USofA ..

they are criminals .. really ??

What would you do to feed your family ..

They do not kill .. do not steal .. they just want a job so they can feed their families .. if that's a crime .. then arrest EVERYONE!!!

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

I have read the article .. the article mentions US born babies ..

And when i said your logic comes back to bite you ..

Well .. They are complaining about US-born Citizens .. figure out the rest

[edit on 26-1-2010 by Polynomial C]

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Yes, everyone who moved into California in the last 200 years should go back to where the came from and leave the state to those who really own it, the Mexicans. Mexicans like me, they will let me surf there. I bet they would even let me get fixed up in their hospitals at no charge. I like Mexicans, I think I will continue to ease the suffering of their children. I don't really care if it raises the cost for everyone else, they are little kids. I don't want them to suffer.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by gandhi

If you don't look at the world with borders, tell me, do you also not care if I come over and take your shoes?
...because I need some...

link   

Tell me how an illegal immigrant pays state and federal taxes?
They do not have a social security number and can't report their income to the authorities or else risk deportation. They get paid off the books.

link   
reply to post by Polynomial C

Why can't I read the article still when others seemingly can?
THIS IS WHAT I SEE WHEN I CLICK ON THE LINK:

Article Not Ready
This article is currently being published.
It should be available for viewing in 5 minutes.

Thanks,
The Examiner.com Team

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join