It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My roommate went to an abandoned insane asylum town in NJ. LOOK AT THIS PHOTO!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSlovak
they did a whole episode on ghost hunters where they went in an abandoned insane asylum at night. some creepy stuff goes down in those places.

I've seen some of those. Only thing that stands out for me is it's always done at night and in dark areas, I wonder why? You don't see too many of these Ghost Hunters reporting in places during the day time, in places that are well lit.

------------

To OP: At first I really could not see anything. Then I was able to see what looked like two aliens with giant pumpkin heads. Then I was able to see the two School boys others are talking about. I admit that zoomed in it looks freaky, but it is probably just a Visual Illusion like the other poster said.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by dnttreadonme900

Oh no, no, no..

It's staining on the plywood window shuttering.

Probably had a couple of heavy buckets and planks on top pf the plywood pile to keep the top weighted down or something.

This is SO unlike a 'ghost' image, that it's scary.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Yeah, yeah I can see them! Two kids with volleyballs for heads.
You've talked yourselves into seeing something that isn't really there.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
well, thanks for everyones contribution. I guess an overactive mind + old plywood = ghosts.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Anyone else see the stay puff marshmallow man, this is fun

Second line.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Ummm...here is a question....

the buildings in the photos from your friend look NOTHING like the photos of Skillman.
Skillman appears much larger, first off.

secondly, the building your friend went to has 6 windows in the front, 3 on top, 3 on bottom.
The weird NJ picture has a totally different window configuration.

also, where your friend went the center doorway is flush with the rest of the building while Skillman has a peaked atrium looking area in the front.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
The photo is just one building from the entire town. The link I supplied was just an article about the town in general. She took TONS of pictures of other buildings and the surroundings. I think you're trying to disprove it so much so that you're trying to make it seem like I'm making it up. The photo is legit. It may not be a ghost, it may just be plywood, it may just be a play on shadows, but this is where the photo was taken and this is the building from the area.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by dnttreadonme900

Am sorry, i couldnt see it. But just to inform you
=in 2010 ,ghosts are as logical and normal as optical faults,we are not cavemen anymore.Ghosts has nothing to do with belief,they exist even if u want it or not.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

Alot of pictures has been taken in daylight actually
But its easier to catch ghosts at night when the time is right and you can use your cameraoptions better. Nightvision ect.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Archirvion

Well she didn't go there with the intent of catching ghosts. She went because of the broken down "scenery" of the town. Interesting place to take pics. It was a rainy day. I wouldn't go there at night though...

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Even sideways, I saw the two immediately!!! I see two children leaning on the window sill, looking out. I think I see the one on the right has their head turned toward the other. What a catch!!!
I can see right through them too. Thank you for posting this.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
It looks like a low security building, not somewhere you would confine anybody.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/933ae97daff6.jpg[/atsimg]I zoomed right in there...and I've got to admit...I fail to see the school children

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
That is pretty creepy looking. One thought that came to mind is that it could be actual live children. That Keep Out sign translates to "Cool stuff in here" in the mind of a 10 year old.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
If your talking about the top window on the left, that is light from the windows on the other side of that floor? That's all I see.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by somedude

I can actually see that the two are transparent. They do not appear to be solid objects at all. I have seen a lot of evidence, and this is very convincing, not definite, just convincing, to me that is.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I could see the kids in the (upper left) window... but... not sure that I would have if I hadn't read it in the opening post, before looking at the picture. I have to wonder if planting the idea had something to do with what I think I could see... Food for thought.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
The thing about plywood is that the layers are shaved off the log with a blade, like peeling a jelly roll or a fruit rollup, so discolouration or knots repeat a pattern.
So if this just plywood it would explain the two nearly identical images, this one being two people beside each other.

That's my opinion.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Ok, just asked my roommate if that particular window was boarded up and she said no. So what could it be if it isn't plywood?

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
here i re edited the picture and enhanced it a little bit, it certainly looks like two children who are facing eachother talking but im not sure

[edit on 1/25/2010 by l neXus l]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join