It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grey Alien on Camera? Freaky!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by SmokeyDawn

All I had to see was the shadow on the floor when 'someone' opened the door to put in whatever.

Take it to the bank of bullcrap; that was as far as you wanted to watch this cartoon if you were trying to classify authenticity. I will leave it to any other analyst to show why that drop-in borders novice CGI work, and there is no need to spend the time on the hundreds of other abnormalities in this flick.

Like alot of us, I want it to be real, but disappointment seems to be the norm.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   
I could tell it was CG by watching it, but I think it was pretty well done all the same. And I agree with the OP, it was pretty creepy.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Nah it ain't CGI! If anythings it's either a puppet or it's a real creature.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   
I think it's CG based on analysis of the motion.

The motion is too smooth, and not very organic.

When he first lifts his head, his shoulders don't move.

The motion of lifting its head is too smooth. Although it could be a cybernetic being...

Pretty good CG for an amateur.

Edit:
Also... I doubt a captive being would be so sedated and babble like a baby. It would probably be angry, frightened, or both. If it was a cybernetic being it probably wouldn't make any noise at all.

[edit on 27-1-2010 by avatar01]

[edit on 27-1-2010 by avatar01]

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
This video is not new at all, as a matter of fact this video is kinda old, I seen this years ago and has been proven fake. Cant remember my sources or where I read it but I do remember this video. Now if i live long enough to see these aliens on our t.v. or what not and can compare maybe i'll think diff. until then this video is fake as far as im concerned!

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Well just saying it is fake prooves nothing, at the end of the day who was right?

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Hi, i'm new here and english isn't my first language, so may have some errors ok.

About this episode, the history is all here:

www.youtube.com...

I know enough about this to say:

THAT VIDEO IS REAL, FROM BRAZIL.

Check the link for yourselves and ....

Well, the analysis starts here:
www.youtube.com...

Lock for all the analysis as CAPTIVE GRAY ALIEN

Numbers 070 to 200 (not all is the same subject).

Cheers.

[edit on 28-1-2010 by RUSSO]

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by william.gauncents
Now I'm sure we will have a ANOTHER thread about Rubber Johnny in a couple of minutes with people stating it is 100% genuine.

To the op. It took that long because the topic has been discussed to death. Over and over again.

That's what I was thinking.. It reminded me of Rubber Johnny. Gods, that was a strange video!

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by DontTazeMeBro!

If you have so much sure about this is fake, debunk that analisys.

Don't shoot the mesenger.

The guy that suposibly did the video is a piece of s*e*t ok. Lier and failed to do another work like that. (the autor said that he did this in a weekend, but never did nothing similar)

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by RUSSO
Hi, i'm new here and english isn't my first language, so may have some errors ok.

About this episode, the history is all here:

www.youtube.com...

I know enough about this to say:

THAT VIDEO IS REAL, FROM BRAZIL.

Check the link for yourselves and ....

Well, the analysis starts here:
www.youtube.com...

Lock for all the analysis as CAPTIVE GRAY ALIEN

Numbers 070 to 200 (not all is the same subject).

Cheers.

NO; that video is a CGI made by brasilian artist Philipe Kling David, the guy of the channel that you have linked here is just plagiarizing, watermarking and sharing out of its own original contest someone else's work (i'll notify it to Philipe about it, by the way) and you'd better to read your fella members' post before embarassing yourself with otrageous claims based on some random stuff from some piteous plagiarist found on youtube.

O relato de um MIB parte 1

O relato de um MIB parte 2

O relato de um MIB parte 3

O relato de um MIB parte 4

O relato de um MIB parte 5

O Relato de um MIB parte 6

Philipe is a fellow member,

and here there's a discussion with him about his work:

CGI: discussion with Philipe Kling David.

The author has always stated clearly that it's fiction, so this is NOT even a HOAX: too bad, every now and then some desperate attention seeker downloads a copy, then uploads it to somewhere claiming that it's the real thing: and sadly, every now and then, someone falls into the trap: end of story.

[edit on 28/1/2010 by internos]

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by internos

That is the good stuff right there internos!! That about sums it up again here on ATS!
Thanks for helping out a new member understand how things work around here! I applaud you for helping out here...

As we have many new members on ATS who have not had the time to tread through every old thread on ATS.. We are going to rehash alot of stuff that has been played out on ATS before..

The OP joined in 2009, so its good to see we can cut some slack to our newer members. Even if this video has been played out for many years.. Its going to happen often, as each year we pick up more and more folks who are just getting their toes wet..

Those of us in the deep end, have to understand.. We where once in the shallow end of the pool.. No offense meant by saying shallow pool...
I am merely saying that we all had to start at the beginning, and swim our way to the deep end of the ATS pool...

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   

NO, that guy is a lier, he took the video of gov persons. Then the guys menace then and his family to die. He made up the history to make us bevieve that is just fiction, but is not.

See the true history here:
www.youtube.com...

If you lost minutes in the manuscript, lost few minutes here.

Philipe is a lier and never make that video.

My acount here is new, but i visit here for years.

And internos, since i come here you love to give credit to lunatics. I think you are the bad guy.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   

NO, that guy is a lier, he took the video of gov persons. Then the guys menace then and his family to die. He made up the history to make us bevieve that is just fiction, but is not.

See the true history here:
www.youtube.com...

If you lost minutes in the manuscript, lost few minutes here.

Philipe is a lier and never make that video.

My acount here is new, but i visit here for years.

And internos, since i come here you love to give credit to lunatics. I think you are the bad guy.

You know, at this point i should reasoneably be a little bit angry, but I cant, because you're either joking (and in this case i have to say that it's funny after all), or you are taking what you claim seriously (which would be WAY less funny, mate) or there's something wrong with the last recipes that you're testing: the story of the govt's bad guys threating him is a part of the fictional work he did, all you'd have to do would be to find some good guy able to translate for you all the parts of the account by Philipe that you are unable (or that your unconscious refuses) to understand: basically (IF you're talking seriously), you are getting scared from some homemade "independece day" movie: do you want to believe that it's real? Ok
I won't stop you from believing whatever you want, but please, before let me point out that unlike you've claimed, I dont give credit to lunatics: isn't a good proof the the fact that i gave to you ZERO credit since the start? Please say hallo to Alice when you'll return to wonderland

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Read his posts he is obviously suffering from some type of disability. Whatever it is it comes out in the way he strings his words together, like:

Then the guys menace then and his family to die.

Maybe he is a little slow give the guy a break.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   

The best form to denied the truth is transform the truth in fiction.

I don't have nothing against you mate. Is this guy, Philipe, i live in this city and i sure you, the history was true and was hidden to disclose. The analisys cleary show that is not cgi. The guy is not a felow, i garantee. But i don't mind anymore because it is always like this.

Peace.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

Russo, why don't you try to take a look to the threads that some fella members took the time to lay out?

There are some spectacular cases, well documented, some of them even corroborated by either videos, photos, radar plots: this subject matter is extremely interesting and worthy to be known, but also worthy of some respect: many cases would really catch your attention, unlike that youtube wannabee superstar, who's doing nothing but HURTING you and all the people that trust in him

Are you really interested in enjoying some really good stuff?
Start here, then
The ATS UFO/Alien Chronological Thread Directory:
that's a thread that will allow you to surf through some of the best UFOs cases ever: that's all stuff made by member whom purpose was just to share. We have never been jerks with the people who joined the community because they were genuinely interested in the UFOs related phenomenon: on the contrary, what we do is to share, and one of our priorities is to get rid of the garbage floating out there (including the "analyst" that you've found on youtube): please, try to understand that ATS can't accept that some fictional work gets passed as some real thing without saying a word, especially because there are many people that could take some claims seriously, and ATS sees no differences between endorsing, spreading or just tolerating BS: it's also mentioned in T&C which you agreed with when you've joined us:

1l.) [HOAX]: In the event you post more than three items that are later determined to be of an obviously hoax, fraudulent, or faked nature, your account may be terminated without warning.

The "captive grey" was NOT originally intended to be an hoax, but every attempt to pass it as the real thing should be taken as some hoax attempt, at least here since there's a HUGE compilation of threads dedicated to it.
If you want to discuss straight with the artist who made this CGI, i would be glad to ask to him to join this discussion.
Now, please, be nice: say hello to Philipe and his captive Grey

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/beece75583fe0e42.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
As i said, I DONT MIND ANYMORE.

And abouth the moon anomalyes i agree with the post provide for you.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   

As i said, I DONT MIND ANYMORE.

Yes, my dear Friend Russo. Don't care about disinfo persons anymore !

It seems you're one of few people here who really understood it all.

If you want, you'd better post links to The Dossier Files (as images) at disclose TV website. I think it's the best Document with all names, posts dates, fake "users" created by "phil 2D" (or Michael Jackson) and all names of all persons involved in this cover up attempt, URLs, e-mails, phones and so on. It's so amazing that one Part of it was CENSORED here in a post of mine. At disclose.tv you won't find censorships.
It's all there !!!

That "phil 1D" is a HOAX himself, it's already made quite clear.

The involviment of "Michael" with little boys is plain for all to see.

One thing that's still intriguing me is WHAT kind of involviment with the "inflating doll" he has. For sure a "2D king" won't dare to reveal it ! LOL***

Maybe NOT... and maybe NOT again !

"phil 2D = a scary disinfo guy"

See you around. (I've been droping the stars on your posts...)

Doc

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
WOW... I can't even begin to grasp the reason why anyone would have to be persuaded that this video is anything but a craptastic CGI hoax. Just look at it, if anyone can't tell the difference between this pathetic attempt at a "captive alien" hoax, then there truly is no hope for the UFO field of study.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I know that this is going to sound really silly to say this.
But have you ever though that maybe they are so advanced at the molecular level that they just look like CGI?

I'm using this video has an example.

This also looks like it was made by Pixar but here it is covered up by cnn...

[edit on 25-3-2010 by _SilentAssassin_]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join