It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grey Alien on Camera? Freaky!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   

I've been browsing youtube today, and I have found a lot of interesting paranormal videos... but this is one of the weirdist.

I'm pretty sure this one is a fake. The reactions of the people' don't sound realistic.

The only thing is... it looks real. If it isn't, it has very good special effects.

I know one thing... it's creepy.

Any thoughts?

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
That has been posted before. It is computer animation.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Looks quite like CG to me.

Was there audio there? I didnt have my phones on.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by C-DNA
Looks quite like CG to me.

Was there audio there? I didnt have my phones on.

Ya there was audio.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
As stated before, this video is fake... I'm pretty sure it was made by someone here on ats!

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by uncle_benja
As stated before, this video is fake... I'm pretty sure it was made by someone here on ats!

People are saying it's fake, but no one is offering any explanation.

If you can give me a reason it is fake, that would be great, but currently, sense no one has given me any proof, it is still up for question.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
It looks very much like CGI.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Comatose
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hello.

Thanks. I'm surprised it took someone that long just to link me to a thread debunking it.

I'm assuming it's because it is a whole lot easier just to post that it's a fake with no proof.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Phlynx

What's wrong with using the search feature?

[edit on 23-1-2010 by Comatose]

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
It's fake because it looks fake. I don't see how that looks realistic in any way. It's amateur CG.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Comatose
reply to post by Phlynx

What's wrong with using the search feature?

[edit on 23-1-2010 by Comatose]

I forgot. Usually I use it... lol.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I thought grays were telepathic. Why would he be speaking audibly?

In all honesty, I think that this is a fake

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Did y'all watch "Captive Grey pt 2"??
Not saying it's real but pretty good acting & seriously disturbing...at least to me!!

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Now I'm sure we will have a ANOTHER thread about Rubber Johnny in a couple of minutes with people stating it is 100% genuine.

To the op. It took that long because the topic has been discussed to death. Over and over again.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Phlynx

It looks computerized. Besides, Grays don't have eyelids.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Why is it, if someone had the opportunity to photograph an alien, that they would choose to light it up with a flashlight and just expose part of it, and not explore the whole entity.

That is why I think it is a fake. It limits what you see, and that makes it harder to pick out details that would expose it as a fake in the first place.
Most videos of 'live aliens' are of this ilk.

I want to see a full frontal, in color, standing and moving. Then, you can truly do some kind of analysis.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   
This one Grey held captive pt 2 shows full frontal, movement and
various shades of gray...

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Phlynx

I see I've kept my bile away from this site for too long...

Once kids start believing cgi is the real thing, you know we are living in the world of the next generation.

I grew up with sock puppets and dolls on strings being the main event of the afternoon before bedtime. The occasional "MASK" and Transformers to top it off.
But today it's all about Pokemon and cgi versions of already perfetly fine cartoons or real life persons.

I think your "wish" for people to submit proof that it's fake, is a nice sign of which world we're heading into.
Imagine how blurred the eyes of the next generation will be... my grandkids are gonna grow up thinking Avatar is a bloody documentary and that aliens is a given thing... proove me wrong... *points at the nose*

Don't ask for people to prove something like this is fake.... learn to assume that it is fake until you yourself or someone else have proven it is real.
Don't dream your life away... speculation is good, real life is better or often more interesting.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by flice
reply to post by Phlynx

I see I've kept my bile away from this site for too long...

Once kids start believing cgi is the real thing, you know we are living in the world of the next generation.

I grew up with sock puppets and dolls on strings being the main event of the afternoon before bedtime. The occasional "MASK" and Transformers to top it off.
But today it's all about Pokemon and cgi versions of already perfetly fine cartoons or real life persons.

I think your "wish" for people to submit proof that it's fake, is a nice sign of which world we're heading into.
Imagine how blurred the eyes of the next generation will be... my grandkids are gonna grow up thinking Avatar is a bloody documentary and that aliens is a given thing... proove me wrong... *points at the nose*

Don't ask for people to prove something like this is fake.... learn to assume that it is fake until you yourself or someone else have proven it is real.
Don't dream your life away... speculation is good, real life is better or often more interesting.

I did look at it, and it looked realistic. What I was asking for was for someone to debunk it instead of saying " IT'S FAKE, IT'S CGI!"

Just shouting it's CGI doesn't mean anything. They weren't backing themselves up with proof. I just needed a link like the other poster had.

I never said I believed either. I was skeptical, but I had an open enough mind to think about the chance of it being real.

Don't assume something... just like you told me to do. I never said that I thought it was real. If you go back and read, you will realize I said that I'm pretty sure it's fake.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join