It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grey Alien on Camera? Freaky!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cigar
It's fake because it looks fake. I don't see how that looks realistic in any way. It's amateur CG.

Oh because that really has proof of authenticity to your words commented on the above quote.

Have you ever interpreted a grey?

There is no correct answer here. Your decision is your's to keep and what choice you make is your's to keep.

[edit on 25-3-2010 by DClairvoyant]

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phlynx

I've been browsing youtube today, and I have found a lot of interesting paranormal videos... but this is one of the weirdist.

I'm pretty sure this one is a fake. The reactions of the people' don't sound realistic.

The only thing is... it looks real. If it isn't, it has very good special effects.

I know one thing... it's creepy.

Any thoughts?

What astonishes me is the fact you think this is fake. Do not get me wrong people do and can afford technology to build robotic creatures for movies/films but how would you know this is fake?

I didn't find it creepy mind you though when you hear the chaps in the background laugh away I wonder what language they are speaking and what they are saying if anybody knows it would be greatly appreciated as to what exactly they are saying to this being and between themselves.

[edit on 31-3-2010 by DClairvoyant]

CX

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I agree with the members saying "How do you know this fake?".

As none of us here have ever seen a real life alien, how on earth can anyone here say that it doesn't look real. What does a real grey look like?

I'm not saying this particular video is not faked, if someone comes forward and says they did it and says how, then fair enough.

Thing is, for all we know, ET's (if they exist) could look so unlike we imagine, we'd be easily fooled into thinking they are fake.

In my totaly unprofessional opinion, even the CGI experts can't have a clue about this, as they've not seen a real life ET either. All they can do is make or comment on the best efforts produced with their skills.

When i read posts like this, ghosts spring to my mind. Whatever a ghosts energy is, when it's seen by us, it is not always complete and "real" like we are. It looks grainy, incomplete, foggy...many other things than real.

Who is to say that certain alien life does not present itself in the same way?

Far too many people yelling fake when they really haven't got a clue. I seriously worry that we've already missed more obvious signs of alien life due to us being so absorbed with the typical gray image.

CX.

<< 1  2   >>

join