It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI: Satanism is on an astonishing scale

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I got interested in all the demon and devil merlark, just because of the freakiness of it all being too real. Satanism is on an astonishing scale according to david icke (David Icke) who investigated the satanic society, he also asked the FBI on what they thick about it. Please watch this video, as it reveals alot, lot more than just the scale of it all.

You will find this video interesting.

David Icke investigation video

I can't embed so i am sorry about that, just please follow the link, thats all.

[edit on 23-1-2010 by jonnyc55]

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
jonnyc55, thank you so much for the post. The video is great. He is on point. I will be looking into David Icke's work. Satanism hidden amongst us has alwayz interested me. It really is more important than most things we blind ourselves with. A world filled with materialism, when spiritualism is the most important thing that most people don't take seriously. All the agenda's people speak of, Illuminati and the powers that be, they all lead to one force which is lucifer. Again, thank you for your interest and your post. S+F.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by sniknej
sniknej thanks for the well constructed post, your idea of it all fitting together is perfect to how i tie satanism, illumanti and their belief into lucifer as well.

The video talks of children sacrifices being a very powerfull energy release when used in a ritual. Well as we all know on ATS, the goverment are very good at covering up their dirty work, which can explain children kidnaps being done in a very proffesional way, such that, that the missing children are never found. Knowing this leads me to think they exploit this potent energy to their needs, globally.

There is possibly a very evil energy and force which controlls our world.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
This guy tells an interesting and entertaining story, but I don't think that there is any reason to believe him. The serious investigations into satanism all conclude that it is not wide spread, and the FBI has formally concluded that the scale of it is very small.

Paper, "Extent and Nature of Organised and Ritual Abuse" studying England and Wales:
www.ncjrs.gov...

Paper, "An analysis of ritualistic and religion-related child abuse allegations" studying US:
www.springerlink.com...

Book, "The day care ritual abuse moral panic" on the nature of the ritual abuse meme:
books.google.com...

Book, "Satanic panic: the creation of a contemporary legend" similar to the above:
books.google.ca...=onepage&q=&f=false

Book, books.google.com...

The wikipedia page: en.wikipedia.org...

My point is that there is a lot of evidence to discredit the idea that satanic ritual abuse and sacrifice is widespread. You can't just go around claiming whatever you want without backing it up(I'm talking about Icke here not the OP), and saying you know people who were in on it really isn't very convincing. "Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence." There is no compelling evidence to support Icke's claims.

[edit on 23-1-2010 by OnceReturned]

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by OnceReturned
Sorry if am short sighted on this one, but would't the FBI know better as they can monitor the internet and do other things which the media can't find? Also the whole horror of it all would be to much to bare for people. I know the media doesn't show the full horror of things, i also know, if the Illumanati were to be involved in satanism it would be discredited and proven wrong in alot of sources, since they can potentially control the media.

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonnyc55
Sorry if am short sighted on this one, but would't the FBI know better as they can monitor the internet and do other things which the media can't find?

You did not offer up the FBI as your source. You offered up David Icke who makes his money selling his words about conspiracies. If you check with the FBI, you find out David Icke is full of it.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Edit: Duplicate post, sorry, deleted.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by jonnyc55

Yes, I agree that the FBI would know, and they don't think that satanic ritual abuse is a real issue - Icke just made that up. As far as I can tell, since this issue has been addressed in formal studies by legal, academic, and medical bodies begining in around 1980, there has been little to no hard evidence to support that it is even taking place at all.

1992 FBI report, with well cited sources:
www.rickross.com...

An impressive formal assessment, with well cited sources:
answers.org...

Edit: Fixed link.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Why wouldn't Satanism be simply another whacko religion like Christianity or Islam? If it has a lot of adherents, then it qualifies as a religion. If Christians don't like it, don't go to the services. I don't care for any of the Middle Eastern religions, they're all extremely messed up misogynistic child abusers, as witness the recent thread on the 13-year old girl who got 90 lashes for a cellphone. And don't get me started on the sexual abuse in the Christian camps.

The baby sacrifice thing I've heard all my life, from Baptists who thought Catholics ate their kids, from Catholics who swore Protestants did, and so on, all equally delusional. Can we let this canard go now? I'm pretty sure no one's sacrifing anyone else's kids, just their own to their corporate beasts.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Lillydale
I am just mentioning a main qoute from David Icke, its in the video. I don't know if he is full of it or not but the video was entertaining and we arn't exactly forced to buy his products, are we?

Don't shoot the messenger also please, i just provided an interesting video on the subject to people who are also intersted and wish to ask questions on it.

Furthermore i want to add that i am rather new to posting threads on ATS and still don't know what to expect from people.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by apacheman
Hey apacheman, unlike Christianity and Islam satanists have been known to sacrafice children! But are rather more commonly known to sacrafice people instead, in their rituals.

Here look

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
The let me google that for you made me laugh!! That is really cool. Yes, these children that go missing never to be found again rings bells to satanic ritual sacrifice. Once all the other obvious reasons are taken into account. It is said that around the sacrificial ceremony dates (whatever those may be) that if you look in the papers for missing/purchased animals that are white in color increases. Also, the highest sacrifice to be given is your own virgin daughter at like 15-17 years of age. And, the satanist's in our communities are usually among the wealthy and well known. Judges, doctors, etc.. I have heard that they take a mobile crematorium to the sacrifice location to get rid of evidence.

[edit on 1/23/2010 by sniknej]

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by sniknej
The let me google that for you made me laugh!! That is really cool. Yes, these children that go missing never to be found again rings bells to satanic ritual sacrifice. Once all the other obvious reasons are taken into account. It is said that around the sacrificial ceremony dates (whatever those may be) that if you look in the papers for missing/purchased animals that are white in color increases. Also, the highest sacrifice to be given is your own virgin daughter at like 15-17 years of age. And, the satanist's in our communities are usually among the wealthy and well known. Judges, doctors, etc.. I have heard that they take a mobile crematorium to the sacrifice location to get rid of evidence.

[edit on 1/23/2010 by sniknej]

LOL!!!! This is funny stuff. Did you learn it all from a Christian by any chance? Which Satanism are you talking about? I belong to the church and animal sacrifice is a BIG NO NO. Which Satanism are you speaking of because I would love to learn more about it.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by sniknej
Interesting comment sniknej, even wealthy people? Hmm it kinda reminds me of the Illumanti when you mention the word wealthy. Apparently the Illumanati are very wealthy also which can kind of help us to imagine them doing it. We can put asside the images of goths, wacko's and rednecks doing rituals and now, we can start to look at the wider scope of society taking part in satanism.

Thanks for the insight.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonnyc55
I am just mentioning a main qoute from David Icke, its in the video. I don't know if he is full of it or not but the video was entertaining and we arn't exactly forced to buy his products, are we?

I am not forced to buy anything but that is not what I addressed. You claimed the FBI would know. You said that based on Icke telling you. You did not base that on any information directly from the FBI. Please stick to the topic.

Don't shoot the messenger also please, i just provided an interesting video on the subject to people who are also intersted and wish to ask questions on it.

I did not think that I shot anyone. I know Icke is lying. I was letting you know. The video is interesting and I am not knocking you for sharing it. I was responding to what you said.

Furthermore i want to add that i am rather new to posting threads on ATS and still don't know what to expect from people.

Expect any and every response you can imagine. I am not trying to be hard on you. I was simply responding to what was said. I was not trying to be nasty with you. I understand where you are coming from but when Icke tells you the FBI said something, chances are pretty good they never said any such thing. He has his excuses for why he knows that they know it but you will never know that they know it without him. Just check into these things when you hear them from anyone. This thread should show you now that the FBI clearly has made no such claims as Icke says. Satanism is an umbrella term used by people like Icke to label anything he does not like, cannot explain fully, and could never prove.

Does he specify the leader of this Satanic religion? The location of a main office by any chance? You see where I am going.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Oh yeah, another thing. Satanism teaches to worship ones self. Meaning, don't really have to be a "satanist" to be a satanist. To just do the work of satan, would be to side with him.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by jonnyc55

What is the point of the let me google that for you? To prove that there are google results for human sacrafice? Because no one thinks there aren't. I'm saying that there is no evidence for it existing on any significant scale. The first link that showed up in your google cites a handful of cases over the entire world in the past thirty years... More people have died from lightening strikes. The idea that satanic ritual sacrafice is a real issue is a fantasy. That is the conclusion that all of the serious studies have reached.

There are many reported cases, but virtually no evidence for the claims. There are many discussions of why this might be the case, but I assure you that the concensus is not that the claims are true. Read some of the reports that I linked above.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by sniknej
Oh yeah, another thing. Satanism teaches to worship ones self. Meaning, don't really have to be a "satanist" to be a satanist. To just do the work of satan, would be to side with him.

Oh yeah, another thing. You are just saying things that are not true. I already asked once. How many times do people need to ask you before you make even the slightest attempt at offering up some credibility behind your words?

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Your right in all your points there
, i did over react to you and am sorry, maybe because am not so polish in delivering a good argument rather more posting my thoughts,interest's and content.

David Icke is a new author to me so i will be kind of skeptic about him now

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
To be honest i can't argue whether satanism is fantasy or not because i haven't researched it enough, am not part of it myself and don't know people who are part of it either. So that leads me thinking do you know fully well, satanism? So much infact i could change my opinoin to yours?

However i see your point of sources showing it being a minority but numbers don't matter because when even a single child sacrafice has happened it is enough to get anyone forcing themselves to think, why the hell it happened and what for?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join