It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI: Satanism is on an astonishing scale

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Well, it all depends upon what one deems as being "Satanism." There are far too many things that are labeled "Satanic" that are not "Satanic" at all. I mean, let's be honest here, just about any practice or belief that is not status quo is labeled "Satanic."

[edit on 23-1-2010 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Linked video is not working.
sorry

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonnyc55
reply to post by Lillydale
Your right in all your points there
, i did over react to you and am sorry, maybe because am not so polish in delivering a good argument rather more posting my thoughts,interest's and content.

David Icke is a new author to me so i will be kind of skeptic about him now

Don't give it a second thought. I over react all the time. It is also easy to take people the wrong way when they type casually but you still cannot hear their tone. I do not discourage you from learning everything Icke has to offer. He is an interesting character with some interesting things to say. You should just check out the things he says as best you can. This one is easy because the FBI has never once been caught telling the public one thing and David Icke another.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder
groingrinder the video takes a bit to buffer at the start however the link does appear to be working to me
, am sorry about that.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I'd be careful of taking too much of what Icke says seriously. I have several of his books and while he is a good researcher,some of his conclusions are a bit far-fetched.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth
It's annoying to discover this to be honest as i found him interesting. Just remain slightly skeptical on his conclusion's then i see, Thanks for the balanced comment SpeakerofTruth.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
..... satanism is alive .... but not so well !

God Himself has been observing the vampire cult that rules our Beast

economy ..... that is why worldwide economic collapse is imminent .

God fully intends to dismantle , and expose that cult , starting with

politicians , and the media .......

........ have a nice day!

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by radarloveguy
Hey radarloveguy thanks for commenting, have you ever witnessed or taken part in satanism? Which we could know about?

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by radarloveguy

A Vampire "cult" rules our economy? Really?
Wow, you learn something new everyday.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by jonnyc55

I have heard about Satanism and have seen the "Tantriks" who practise it. Try and search for "adhoris" they are usually saints who wear black clothes, do their religious stuff in "Shamshaan Ghat" what is known as human pyre. If you follow India's news closely you will find many cases of child sacrifice. I had interest in it earlier but overtime lost it.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Here is a link to get you started

Here is a image of a tantrik. Do search on tantrik, bali (child sacrifice), Kaali etc. You wil find real cases of it.

Indian Tantrik Beheads Five-Year-Old Girl in Ritual to Give Man Healthy Male Heirs

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by December_Rain

Tantricism is not "Satanism."

Tantra (Sanskrit: तन्त्र; "weave" denoting continuity;[1] anglicised tantricism or tantrism) or tantram (Sanskrit: तन्त्र) is a religious philosophy according to which Shakti is usually the main deity worshipped, and the universe is regarded as the divine play of Shakti and Shiva.[2] The word Tantra also applies to any of the scriptures (called "Tantras") commonly identified with the worship of Shakti.[2] Tantra deals primarily with spiritual practices and ritual forms of worship, which aim at liberation from ignorance and rebirth.[2] Tantrism has influenced the Hindu, Bön, Buddhist, and Jain religious traditions. Tantra in its various forms has existed in India, Nepal, China, Japan, Tibet, Korea, Cambodia, Burma, Indonesia and Mongolia.[3] Despite reluctance to support a rigorous definition of tantra, David Gordon White offers the following definition:

Tantra is that Asian body of beliefs and practices which, working from the principle that the universe we experience is nothing other than the concrete manifestation of the divine energy of the Godhead that creates and maintains that universe, seeks to ritually appropriate and channel that energy, within the human microcosm, in creative and emancipatory ways.[4]

Tantra

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Interesting that I admitted here that I am a member of The Church of Satan and yet people seem more interested in whatever hearsay they can find or whatever other evil deed they can label Satanic. I now doubly appreciate the OP for bringing this up.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Actually some aspects of Tantrik do follow satanism. They are called "adhoris" who prey at pyre funeral or at graveyards. The example I posted above of th case is one of those who practices satanism. In local lingo they are called tantriks.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by December_Rain

Actually some aspects of Tantrik do follow satanism. They are called "adhoris" who prey at pyre funeral or at graveyards. The example I posted above of th case is one of those who practices satanism. In local lingo they are called tantriks.

"Satanism" as coined by whom? Who calls it "satanism?" Them? You? Icke? he FBI equivalent?

It is a generic term used mainly by people like you who would rather whisper about child sacrifice than learn anything. If they follow some aspects of satanism, which "satanism" are you talking about? You cannot blanket term this. Like I said, I am a member of the one and only actual Church of Satan and no one is killing any babies. If you really know something, you can be more specific.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Here is a link to get you started

Here is a image of a tantrik. Do search on tantrik, bali (child sacrifice), Kaali etc. You wil find real cases of it.

Indian Tantrik Beheads Five-Year-Old Girl in Ritual to Give Man Healthy Male Heirs

Thanks for confirming what I just said. There is no mention of Satanism in the article. Whether the article is even true or not does not matter as it only serves to further prove you are just looking to attach a label with no apparent reasoning behind it.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Here's one of the recent cases when a tantrik got caught..if you are truly interested dig deeper. That's all I got to say.

Mob lynches tantrik for child sacrifice

If you are expecting all the info in a platter, you are mistaken.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Why am I sure of it? I have seen it with my own eyes

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Here's one of the recent cases when a tantrik got caught..if you are truly interested dig deeper. That's all I got to say.

Mob lynches tantrik for child sacrifice

If you are expecting all the info in a platter, you are mistaken.

Nope, just expecting some info, any info. You are just being vague and hoping to hang satanism with a child murder. If you are expecting me to make the same assumptions as you based on little to no factual evidence, then you are sadly mistaken. It is my church, my religion you are talking about. If you cannot even offer up an article calling it a satanic murder then you are not even trying. There are plenty of BS articles and blogs out there for you. You have nothing. I will not follow you down an empty hole. Sorry to call you out on your BS. I thought maybe you were mistaken or on to something. Now I see you are just looking to demonize and ridicule. Have fun with that. That must be a Christian thing or something.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   

You are mistaken if you think Satanism is only related to Church. There are various forms of Satanism. Not all who practices Satanism are Christians.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join