It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Human Species Have Become A Virus *Graphic Images*

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Completely Unfair...

For every one of the idiots who hurt those Animals there are others who work wildlife rescue, as veterinarians for green peace study ecology and environment...

We are not planet Cancer... some of us just suck

We are the only species also capable of saving other species, perhaps even bringing species back that went extinct without our help.

Far bigger a problem than what we do wrong is our lack of willingness to step in and shape things to be better as if it is not our place. But we have these brains for a reason and if we took action these problems could very easily dissolve...

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Never satisfied never full, they eat and destroy with grubby hands until there is nothing left but piss.Arrogant humans you who continue to destroy the world you live in, and call it civilization.....your time of judgment will come.

[edit on 23-1-2010 by maximiliian]

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by December_Rain

Read the last quote of yours I posted.

To save millions of other species if 1 species should be eradicated it should be humans, and it would be worth it.

What does that say?

To save millions of other species if 1 species should be eradicated it should be humans, and it would be worth it.

Again.

In case you might have missed it.

You cannot say it any clearer than that. So after I warned you about posting that stuff on the internet and then getting a corresponding response also calling for the death of humans you decide to change your mind? Or is it that you are backed into a corner with your own words and you are trying to backtrack your way out?

One last time, your words.

Explain your words in that post? How different they sound from the one you link me to. Why is that?

Raist

Edit: misplaced word near quote.

[edit on 1/23/10 by Raist]

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Raist

I have not backtracked at all, did you read the OP?

For your benefit I will copy and paste it again

A virus (in Latin, virus means toxin or poison) is a small infectious agent that can only replicate inside the cells of another organism.

Similarly, Humans replicate inside Eco-system which further add to the poisoning of everything around us.

and

But if you think logically, if you step aside from your emotional bonding of attachment and selfishness, would you save 1 rotten apple at the cost of whole basket of apples? No you will not hesitate to remove 1 bad apple to save the whole basket of apples. The basket here is the environment/ eco-system. Other apples are different species of plants and animals.

I repeated it again in my previous post:

If human species continue destroying everything around us then if there is ever a way which would enable "immediate human extinction in a sec" without affecting the environment, plants and animals I would not hesitate to use it.

How not to let it happen?

Probably in future if such a technique is made, how not to let it happen?By changing our behavior NOW towards the environment and other species.

Do you understand now?
Again,

I would not hesitate to eradicate 1 species which is human species (including myself) to save thousands of other species if this trend continue and I find a way of doing so.

From our actions over hundreds of years, yes we deserve extinction.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   

So then you are calling for the death of humans, because “we” deserve it for what we have done.

Funny though I have never eradicated a species, nor have anyone I know. Neither have I or any I know went out and clubbed baby seals just for fun. Nor have I or any I know emptied chemical waste into nature.

I read this whole thread, just as I did the other where I got your original quote from.

It is not about nature and the wanting to get things back to the way they should be. If that were the case you would never have mentioned the eradication of the human race to save one species.

This is about feeling self destructive and guilty because you are told you are guilty by those who are truly the perpetrators of these crimes. It is about one who has believed the lies of those who seek to destroy our earth out of greed. After all they would never lie because they truly care. That is why Gore and those like him live in homes far larger than they need. That is why they fly personal jets when they could fly with us commoners. That is why they ride around in limos when they could be driving an electric car.

Again I never said mankind has not done tragic things. They most certainly have. But you cannot link those few who destroy with those who seek to care for.

Also again why post the picture of the kids that hunted and killed a white tail deer? You never responded to my comments on that photo. Deer populations as well as rabbit and squirrel populations have a tendency to over populate without regulated hunting. There is nothing wrong with regulated hunting (for food of course) you cannot turn that into a crime. But those who are in power want you to claim it as a crime. They want people to say things about how people should die to protect nature. That is their plan. Either follow their lies and die without justification or stand against them and make them answer for the crimes they commit not only against the earth but humanity in general.

Raist

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Wow, a very powerful & moving, but very depressing and disturbing thread.

Those pictures really made me feel horrible for those animals, I always hate the commercials on TV that talk about animal abuse. Not because the message is wrong, but because it's very depressing. My ex literally used to cry when those sort of commercials came on, and since we have broke up I understand a lot more now why she was so upset.

We have all been ignorant in our lives towards the truth about how destructive the human race is. Obviously we can't take out every person cutting down trees or killing whales, but we can sure as hell do something about it!

There really needs to be a law (or is there some kind already?) that states for every tree cut down, one must be replaced, heck make it two. Wildlife sanctuaries are doing some good, but there just aren't enough of them

For every ecosystem we destroy when we take away natural habitats for animals there needs to be consequences for those who are doing the actual damage. I know some people lack sympathy and compassion when it comes to other humans, but there is even less for animals. However, put yourself in their 'shoes' for a moment and think about how it would feel to have your home, your town, your state, your country, your world 'cut down' or removed to make a giant parking lot. None of us can even fathom what that would feel like, and you can say all you want about how the human species is being killed off as well but that doesn't even compare to how destructive we are towards animals & their environments.

This new show on the Discovery Channel really pisses me off Swamp Loggers. In the commercials for it they say something like how tough you have to be to do this... I think it should say something more along the lines of how destructive and horrid these people are. Oh and I believe in the commercial it says that they "need heart" to do this job. Are you kidding me? I think they screwed up, because it should say "lack of heart."

Thanks for the thread, I hope it opens some eyes, and for those of us with our eyes open, hopefully it made us all open them even wider.

Save the animals, save the planet!

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   

I hear what you are saying but we are all in a place we call home with amenities on the internet! You would give up everything you have and live in the jungle on purpose? I understand that the way humans live is unnatural but its a hell of a lot better than living in the woods! Although i have no doubt we could do it because if it came down to it I know that I would be just fine in the woods. But unless most of those animals paid the price we would still be in the wilderness. "I am not talking about the animals in the water or the air"

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by CHA0S

So, by that logic, we should eradicate all carnivorous animals, as well? REALLY? lol

Get some counseling. Im not being a jerk with that, Im serious. Hating yourself like that is very unhealthy, for your mind and your body. Even if you don't think you hate yourself, if you hate what you are as a human, then you do hate yourself...youre just projecting it onto other "evil" humans. Its one thing to disagree with the actions of others, its another thing to promote genocide of your own species for the crime of advancing the welfare of the species.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by highlyoriginal

So I take it you have no wood in your home?
I take it you do not use and form of animal byproduct in your daily life?

A great deal of the swamp logging is like the lake logging. They are removing fallen trees that have sat in the water for ages. In the right conditions the tree is nearly perfectly preserved and the wood used is very beautiful as well as very expensive. So those seeking that are not your average day peson but those who have some pull in the world. Needless to say those doing the logging must earn a living somehow they need to live too right?

You also understand that on occasion there must be some trees cut through out a forest in order for the lower lying trees to grow up and replace them. I have lived in a highly wooded area and seen some trees removed for such a reason. Within a few years other trees had grown very rapidly to replace them. I am not talking mass deforestation that is reckless. But the swap logging thing you are talking about has little or no destruction to it. It is not much worse than the trees being removed from the floor of Lake Michigan.

Yes mankind does tragic things. But you must also see the good that mankind does as well. Before we start preaching though about ending lives as I have seen the OP do lets first start to repair things. Most of all though let’s stop being completely brain washed by those who have their own agenda, one that says do as I say but not as I do. Earth is a very strong thing it was here long before man and will be here long after. Earth removes its own problems as it sees fit. Again mankind is not stronger than nature. I would have thought by now nature has proven that to people.
Raist

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raist

So then you are calling for the death of humans, because “we” deserve it for what we have done.

Funny though I have never eradicated a species, nor have anyone I know. Neither have I or any I know went out and clubbed baby seals just for fun. Nor have I or any I know emptied chemical waste into nature.

This is not about you and me, I am sure you may not have personally hurted animals etc. It is about seeing the destruction caused by entire human race over time. Problem with your thinking is you think you have not done anything wrong but you are only thinking for and about yourself, not in term of entire human species and not in terms of human impact on environment as a whole. Thing is there are more destructive actions than good ones. If there was equilibrium between humans action which hurt eco-system and which work to strengthen it, this topic would never have existed.

This is about feeling self destructive and guilty because you are told you are guilty by those who are truly the perpetrators of these crimes. It is about one who has believed the lies of those who seek to destroy our earth out of greed. After all they would never lie because they truly care. That is why Gore and those like him live in homes far larger than they need. That is why they fly personal jets when they could fly with us commoners. That is why they ride around in limos when they could be driving an electric car.

I couldn't care less about Al-Gore or any of that nonsense. I have never ever watched his documentary. People like him cause more problems than solutions. Please do not think I am influenced by NWO or any such stupid stuff. For every 1 act of kindness I have seen 100 act of atrocities.

Also again why post the picture of the kids that hunted and killed a white tail deer? You never responded to my comments on that photo. Deer populations as well as rabbit and squirrel populations have a tendency to over populate without regulated hunting. There is nothing wrong with regulated hunting (for food of course) you cannot turn that into a crime. But those who are in power want you to claim it as a crime. They want people to say things about how people should die to protect nature. That is their plan. Either follow their lies and die without justification or stand against them and make them answer for the crimes they commit not only against the earth but humanity in general.Raist

Good question, you need to understand in depth why that situation arose in first place. Why some numbers for eg. as you mentioned squirrel and rabbit overgrew? It is because of human intervention. If human's wouldn't have killed the predators (for eg. wild cats, tigers etc, or by causing deforestation) they would have maintained the balance in nature. I am not at all against for killing in need for food, survival etc. I myself am non-veg. But human's kill more than they need...they waste food, kill for sport, clothing, decoration, fashion (even legalised hunting not for food). So the good acts are far less than bad acts. Infact, when you speak of those who are in power..they are worst because they lead this destruction.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
December_Rain:

1) Calling mankind a virus for killing animals is like calling a lion a virus for culling the wildebeast population. The Earth is no conservationist. It didn't weep for the last dodo bird or mourn the Ice Age.

2) Thanks for the shameful use of suffering animals to tug at people's heartstrings ..

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   

It's about creating balance. Use it but don't abuse it. Do not overdo it. Take what you "need" not what you "wish" and "want".

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Thank you for your input

Second line.

Mod Edit: Adding "second line" doesn't make it any less of a 1-liner.Please review.

[edit on 25-1-2010 by Gemwolf]

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by December_Rain

It's about creating balance. Use it but don't abuse it. Do not overdo it. Take what you "need" not what you "wish" and "want".

Do you know how many humans need this stuff and don't know how to get it anymore? We now live on a system of capital! We overdo it because we know how to store things in perfect condition now! So we can keep a years worth of stuff! Its not like we are killing a cow and eating one steak, and then leaving the rest to rot! Come on we are wasteful but money and business are not

link   

Originally posted by Guidance.Is.Internal
December_Rain:

1) Calling mankind a virus for killing animals is like calling a lion a virus for culling the wildebeast population. The Earth is no conservationist. It didn't weep for the last dodo bird or mourn the Ice Age.

2) Thanks for the shameful use of suffering animals to tug at people's heartstrings ..

It's apparent you have not understood anything from the thread. Nevertheless, thank you for your input.

link   
It's a big planet and there's plenty of animal species. 99 percent of the extinction took place before humans were here. We are also in a normal extinction period. As the top of the food chain, humans take the lead in surviving, the animals do not. While we should try to minimize damage to animals approaching extinction, the environmentalists/animal rights people have used stupid and violent approaches to change public opinion such as burning SUVs, trying to kill university researchers, and trying to close zoos.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by chuckk
It's a big planet and there's plenty of animal species. 99 percent of the extinction took place before humans were here.

Incorrect by a wide margin. We are going to soon defeat the nature in this race of pushing species to the brink of extinction. Please use the links posted in the OP, it's all explained there in detail.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Assuming there is no "god" or aliens in the sky willing to save us, and assuming we don't master space travel, mankind will either eradicate himself or mother nature and her periodic disasters and extinctions will take care of us. The animal species will suffer great loses, just as they always have when it comes to periodic disasters and extinctions (NONE OF THEM MAN MADE), but they will also recover just as they always have and WITHOUT OUR INTERVENTION.

Now I'm not saying we shouldn't be more responsible, more respectful and good stewards over our land, because we should. We should rely on the land as needed, not take the planet for granted, etc. However, I do know that when people resort to calling other humans virus, plagues, vermin, rodents, insects, disease, etc there is usually a correlation with psychological issues. For proof, refer to propaganda pieces from Nazi Germany and you'll see this is the norm.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Let me ask you, Are you religious?

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

It's all because of action and behavior of human nature. The actions of humans as a whole have made them equal to a virus.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join