It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Human Species Have Become A Virus *Graphic Images*

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Donkey_Dean

The world as you know it is destined to fail with or without us friend.
That may be so...but we can at least try to slow, and even reverse our course of destruction for the moment...and who knows...we may even be able to devise technology which will help stop this "inevitable" destruction...as I'm assuming you're referring to a massive disaster event...but I guess, the Sun will one day burn out and the Earth will come to an inevitable end...well, it certiantly wont have life on it...but then maybe we could transport ourselves, and other species onto a new planet similar to Earth by that stage...assuming we haven't destroyed all other life by that stage...

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by December_Rain

Ignorance on a pedestal.

Some people do bad things, sure. Lots of animals do bad things, too. That's life. Half of the pictures you posted are of things that allow a lot of good things to occur. But of course, the animals are more important than other people to you, obviously. Self-loathing is a primary psychological issue for the various groups who spawn this sort of ignorance, however, so....no surprise there.

Extinctions happen. It's unfortunate, but it is a part of the process of life on our planet. We should avoid it when it is possible and prudent, but seriously....death happens. One of those parts of life that we can't escape. Grow up.

We are by no means "virus-like." The only thing that seems viral these days is horrifying stupidity.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by wutone

Nicely put. Maybe a bit harsh for some but at times you have to say it harshly to get through to people.

I wonder how many worry about the harm that happens to children or elderly people as much as they worry about the harm that befalls a seal pup? I guess it does not matter though because the child was nothing more than a virus, right?

Raist

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Humans are not a virus. Nor do we behave like a virus. We do behave like a spoiled kid who breaks all he can find for fun or out of boredom because he does not know better.
I am afraid that it will take us some time until we grow up and see that we ruin our only perfect home in this huge universe - but we will learn it eventually,the hard way as usual.
However - no despair. Just wait for few thousand years or so...

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   

I agree 100% with you OP. We need to start killing as many people as we can. As Human life is no more valuable than any plant or animal species.

Co2 production is the main form of devastation that we produce. Co2 is not native to this planet, and is not found anywhere else on Earth or in the Universe. This poisonous, toxic man made gas is clubbing baby seals, shooting coyotes, and cutting the brains and tusks out of elephants.

We need to completely eliminate Co2 from the Earth before we kill ourselves to ensure a happy sterile Earth free from the Plant, Animal, and Human viruses. Look at all the other planets in our solar system. They are sterile and happy. Free from plant and animal viruses. They are especially happy to be free of the Human virus.

If we could eliminate all Co2 we would be getting closer to a happy sterile Mother Earth.

With a planet free of Co2, and the human virus baby seals would be able to frolic freely, with no fear of being clubbed to death by Co2. (They are so cute) I love baby seals. Without them laying around on the ice, the earth might split in half. (they are so cuddly and cute)

Check out my thread, I go into some detail about my planet saving philosophy. Join me, lets save the planet, and kill ourselves......

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by wutone

Well its time to start taking action and turn off that internet, get rid off all your modern conveniences, dig yourself a hole, and eat insects the rest of your life because that is he only way your are not going to be harming "nature".
As I said...it's all about balance...we don't need to dig a hole and eat insects...we can still have computers and technology...we just need to ease up and create some form of balance...

You can show of all the nasty pictures of dead or dying animals, but i can also show you beavers felling trees for their own homes, lions killing jaguars just because they don't like them, chimpanzees beating each other to death in some sort of monkey gangbanging, army ants rampaging and eating everything in their path, leaf cutter ants destroying entire forests, blah blah blah.....nature happens.
Again...it's balance...the food chain and the ecosystem in effect...it's a rare thing for one species to cause another species to go extinct...unless you include humans obviously...as I said, even a "virus" doesn't full destroy its host, because it too would die without a host...

Humans are a product of nature the just happen to have the power to shape our environment. If any other animal had that same power I could bet it would o just about the same thing to enhance and secure its own life.
To secure its own life you say?!? That's exactly what all OTHER species, exept humans are doing by living in balance with each other...we will most certiantly provoke our own demise if we keep this up...

[edit on 23/1/10 by CHA0S]

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by saturnine_sweet

but seriously....death happens. One of those parts of life that we can't escape. Grow up.
Yeah...and A LOT of death happens when you get humans involved...I think humans should grow up and stop killing things...not the people who are actually worried about the destructive habits of humans...

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by CHA0S

We will be very lucky to survive another 10,000 years, as will many other species on Earth. When the sun blows one would hope humankind will have long mastered space and time.

That is basically the point however. Only by proper management will mankind endure and in turn many species. Certainly we should be better Sheppards, but we are Sheppards not a virus. It is not a fairy princess day dream. Survival is all blood and guts, and only by destroying will we learn. It is called destructive testing and it is as natural as the whales you have pictured.

The documentary The Privilaged Planet has your name all over it. Rest assured we cannot hurt the Earth only our selves. The species that fall in our wake only open the door for diversity in future species.

Words open doors to unexplored places, and human depopulation is not a place we want to go. It could well mean the extinction of our species and all those species which you love.

[edit on 23-1-2010 by Donkey_Dean]

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
And we all do those things for money.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
There were times on periods on earth, when major extinction took place.
One of those threatened life it self to be extinct.

95 % of all marine and land life, was wiped of the face of the earth.

So !
I agree. Humankind act like a virus. It would be best to make them disappear for sake of all other current life on earth.

However.
Life as we know it, does not exist very long, taking note of our planet age.
If we would keep up our way of life, yes extinction of other life will take place.
But only until we are unable to survive ourselves. After this happens, Earth can reset and start over.

Knowing this has happened before and our earth has quite a long way before it will die.
I think the extinction of life is necessary. Other species will evolve and life will thrive again !

As for annihilation of our race.
1. All other life exist by using other lifeforms for energy. Even trees kill !
2. Separate species do not find balance at all ! They are prevented to go berserk ! Predators, Food or lack of it. And of course other species.

The only thing missing is a natural brake for ourselves.
Even mousse and sheep will destroy there environment, when left without the control of a predator or biologic boundary.

Preaching for ending humankind would be stupid. The arrogance we got about being able to make a difference, is laughable.( for the better anyway)

Well... These are just my thoughts about the matter.

Peace !

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by downtown436

I agree 100% with you OP. We need to start killing as many people as we can. As Human life is no more valuable than any plant or animal species.

I never suggested we should start killing people, I suggested if we don't sort ourselves NOW we deserve extinction in a blink.

I think you have not grasped the essence of my thread. If human species continue destroying everything around us then if there is ever a way which would enable "immediate human extinction in a sec" without affecting the environment, plants and animals I would not hesitate to use it.

Probably in future if such a technique is made, how not to let it happen?By changing our behavior NOW towards the environment and other species.
How much time will it take for you to plant a single tree? Probably 10 mins? Max 30 mins? Can you not spare 30 mins out of whole year?

If you are going on road and see someone abusing or torturing animal, can you not stop them from doing so? If you cannot do these things, then...*POOF*

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by downtown436

When those saying everyone should die start the crowd off by drinking the cool-aid first I might think of joining in.

So the question is. Are you ready to drink it yet? Until people start acting first and being the first ones to eradicate the virus they are I am not about to move forward.

Raist

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by December_Rain
reply to post by Mdv2

It makes me hate human more and more with each passing day. Nature did a crime creating a virus called humans and is now paying for it.
[edit on 22-1-2010 by December_Rain]

Such kind of person shouldn't be allowed a day in court but sent to a hungry tiger/ bear so the nature can teach her how it is to kill someone who cannot defend themselves.

She should be made an example for human virus, so if anyone ever tries to harm defenseless animals again they will remember the fate of this particular virus.

I hope people like you have a one on one with a shark in open water, there will be a bonding of course but digestive kind of.

reply to post by YourPopRock

Yep Humans are the biggest mistake nature ever did and it's paying for it ever since. How many plant/animal species humans have pushed to the brink of extinction? How much deforestation? How we torture animals day by day in most gruesome ways? Humans only spread and destroy everything around us, that is a virus.

To save millions of other species if 1 species should be eradicated it should be humans, and it would be worth it.

This is a group of quotes made by the OP. All unedited just as they are. So yes you are calling for the death of humans. Do not deny what you have posted.

If you are not saying humans should die what exactly are you trying to say?

Raist

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
It is saddenning to see the damage people are causing and all the needless wars.

I think you have to be careful when labeling the human race as disease and things like that though as it plays right into the hands of those that want to kill billions of us off. Plus the will not be satisfied by anything less than mass genocide. This is why you should be careful with our words as we do not want to play into there hands and help there false propgangda to enslave us all under the cause of mother earth.

Plus I think that there is great hope in some of us and we must remember that.

I cant do everything but I can do something and if we all do something to make the world better perhap it will become a reality one day.

Peace

[edit on 23-1-2010 by tempest501]

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Sorry but anyone who call the human race a virus, and thinks animals lives are more important than human beings has problems.
This sounds like more earth worshiping pagan nonsense.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Raist

This is what I am saying in this post.

I have explained my point clearly in the post what I mean. This whole thread is a message from my point of view if you would like to see it.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
We are becoming a virus because we are allowing it to happen. When have we gone in and eliminated the corrupt by force? Never. It will continue to be that way because there are some people that believe words can change the minds of these so called, corrupt leaders, in the US, and the rest of the world.

Soon, we will find ourselves with a bigger problem when we start forcing our expansion for resources. Forcing other, "Intelligent/Non Intelligent" life forms into giving what we want by force.

I say. When that day comes, there will be some civilization that will put us back in our place so that we don't spread our sick, corrupted industrial poisons throughout the universe.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   

This is what brainwashing does from movies like Avatar and people like Al Gore and his lies about man made global warming. It's all about eugenics, mankind is bad, earth is a god, kill mankind, worship the earth. It's all BS to server the elite who want to reduce world population.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by crusaderiam
Sorry but anyone who call the human race a virus, and thinks animals lives are more important than human beings has problems.
This sounds like more earth worshiping pagan nonsense.

All life is equal. If one living organism starts treating itself superior and causes threat or other other living organism then it is a dangerous life. Selfishness has to stopped and all life should be treated equally.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Um...humans kill. Duh?

We are not a virus by definition.

We are killers.

But remember...energy can not be created or destroyed (at least so far as we understand). We are all simply changing the form of energy, from one to another.

Over and over again...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join