It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many of Y'all would run off to join a Partisan Army if the USA were conquered by a Foreign powe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I would do it in a minute. I would think it would be My duty to fight for the independence of the USA.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
At the risk of this looking like a one liner, I don't believe that the 'foreign' powers are what we have to worry about.

Red Dawn and all that? It won't be "Russkies".

The weight of your question changes based on who the threat is.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
The US would be pretty difficult to conquer. Our land is vast and our guns are aplenty. However, IF our homeland was invaded, I would certainly defend my life, liberty and pursuit of happiness....with rocks, pitchforks, sharp sticks...whatever it was available...once I'm out of lead that is.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Badgered1

I would consider U.N. forces to be on the same level as a hostile force as the Red Army,Cubans and Nicaraguans on the Movie "Red Dawn".

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by BigDaveJr

I would be 'in', the partisan army that is. Unless we got conquered by the Swedish Bikini Team. Then I would have to 'collaborate'.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
(Looks around.....)

GOD SAVE KING GEORGE!!!!

(Ducks back behind the door, evading the flurry of axes, knives and mugs hitting the door between....)

Awesome thread! Gov shills....ready your pencils!

Good luck.

Cuhail

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by BigDaveJr

I am already in one, because we have been conquered you just dont see it yet..

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I won't join an army.

I will simply set up my own ambushes.

Also, I will conduct sabotage of their assets.

One man can change the course of a battle.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
I won't join an army.

I will simply set up my own ambushes.

Also, I will conduct sabotage of their assets.

One man can change the course of a battle.

So true. When we play "every man for himself", then it makes it harder to stop us. Armies fight in groups and when groups get hit, there are multiple casualties. Individually, we are harder to spot and near impossible to stop. Snipers are there for a reason

[edit on 21-1-2010 by Aggie Man]

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

thats where hours, and hours of Halo play have finally come in handy.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrath5639
reply to post by Aggie Man

thats where hours, and hours of Halo play have finally come in handy.

Or some good old stalk and hunt..slipping through the wilderness, blending in with the surroundings.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I am about to discuss the hypothetical tip of an iceberg that should leave some of you pondering the possibilities when I am done. I ask that you consider the following because it makes me realize that we need to discuss some new far fetched possibilities, but lets discuss one of my favorites that has some factual potential to the topic at hand.

Let’s say that the American public goes berserk due to the collapse of the dollar and or some other grave incident whether false flag or not which requires Obama to declare martial law and then begins using the military and all the Homeland forces to kill on sight the many resistance pockets that will pop up across the nation when all of sudden we discover that we are no longer free and that our lives and families are facing a grim future of death or slavery. The public's concern for the many abuses that will be perceived in the early stages of any declaration of martial law, will fuel violent clashes with American forces all over the nation. Self defense will define many deaths on both sides.

After martial law continues, there will be a combination of restrictions which include travel, cessation of the Internet, cell phones and all radio traffic restricted under penalty of law. Only government authorized TV transmissions determined to keep the citizens informed will probably be available, but I am sure you get the idea. The clamp down will no doubt bring some international responses from nations that will offer to assist those American forces that have chosen to resist the new dictatorship. As such I have often pondered, who will negotiate for America?

If and when the Obama regime begin a round down up and purge of Americans, there could be some nation that wants to help us defend our right to self rule against the Armies of the Obama dictatorship.

They might offer funds, weapons and technology and of course some military trainers and observers or outright foreign troops invading to fight the evil dictatorship and to aid the suffering of Americans fighting for their lives and for their way of life. They could be here to provide humanitarian relief because our own nation has decided to let us starve to death.

With freedom and liberty being threatened, it would not surprise me to find Americans temporarily standing and fighting with some foreign Army or Armies to help oust the domestic enemy which has taken over and suspended the freedoms of the citizens of America. While it might hard to discern who is the real enemy among the uninformed if Obama also uses foreign troops. It could be a real challenge to know who's Army to trust unless we stay informed about who is doing what.

I told you it would be something to ponder. All anyone has to do is to think about some other nation or nations stepping forward to help us fight a shared enemy and I am certain Americans will do whatever returns us to freedom and our right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

new topics

top topics

join