It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

13 Year old boy has Time Machine plan that works

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove
Magnets and time travel...

Magnets, when heated lose their magnetism. However, there is no need to heat up magnets. What do magnets do when they're not sticking to something receptive to them ? They are creating a stable field or "curvature" of sorts, and that is where it all begins. Who knows if time travel isn't perfected by something rather simple but mathematically correct such as the proper alignment of magnetic force. We don't need a black hole, but proper field instead. We know that all matter oscillates at certain nuclear vibrations and changes from mass to energy to mass again. So we know change is possible. Now let's say I want to manipulate the process of that change so that the "information" contained in a momment of change can be reproduced. I should appear at the point of change where that information was correct. Knowing that time passing is merely universal change, or a process of constant change. I'll say it like this, pretending for a moment.

I build a large ring of circular magnets. There are 24 sets of magnets each containing a smaller ring of 24 magnets which rotate 2400 times per revolution of the main ring. In the center of the ring are another set of magnets similar to the first outer ring and do likewise yet rotate at a rate desired. Now, I also place an exact copy of this opposing the first so that they face each other. Now I begin. When I turn on the machine, each super ring of magnets rotates counterclockwise to the other. They are positioned in such a way to create an overlapping field of flux lines that intersect that which is placed in the center between the rings. Once started, time either dilates or contracts depending on the speed and direction of the rotation of the magnetic fields. When a proper harmonics is built up, the object will dissolve from the present to a time where the harmonics is equal to that which has been produced.

This hypothesis is based on the expansion concept of the universe. Each second that time pases, the universe is less dense than the second before and thus it's vibration changes as well. So contraction and expansion (dilation) is key to time travel.

[edit on 21-1-2010 by Fromabove]

How is this going to "dissolve" anything? Too much power and the effects of this experiment would be devastating to any object before anything could ever "pass through". It'd be crushed.

Also, this sounds like an experiment a few years ago where scientists were able to levitate small objects, and even a small frog, using only magnetism.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by scrybe

Originally posted by Fromabove
Magnets and time travel...

Magnets, when heated lose their magnetism. However, there is no need to heat up magnets. What do magnets do when they're not sticking to something receptive to them ? They are creating a stable field or "curvature" of sorts, and that is where it all begins. Who knows if time travel isn't perfected by something rather simple but mathematically correct such as the proper alignment of magnetic force. We don't need a black hole, but proper field instead. We know that all matter oscillates at certain nuclear vibrations and changes from mass to energy to mass again. So we know change is possible. Now let's say I want to manipulate the process of that change so that the "information" contained in a momment of change can be reproduced. I should appear at the point of change where that information was correct. Knowing that time passing is merely universal change, or a process of constant change. I'll say it like this, pretending for a moment.

I build a large ring of circular magnets. There are 24 sets of magnets each containing a smaller ring of 24 magnets which rotate 2400 times per revolution of the main ring. In the center of the ring are another set of magnets similar to the first outer ring and do likewise yet rotate at a rate desired. Now, I also place an exact copy of this opposing the first so that they face each other. Now I begin. When I turn on the machine, each super ring of magnets rotates counterclockwise to the other. They are positioned in such a way to create an overlapping field of flux lines that intersect that which is placed in the center between the rings. Once started, time either dilates or contracts depending on the speed and direction of the rotation of the magnetic fields. When a proper harmonics is built up, the object will dissolve from the present to a time where the harmonics is equal to that which has been produced.

This hypothesis is based on the expansion concept of the universe. Each second that time pases, the universe is less dense than the second before and thus it's vibration changes as well. So contraction and expansion (dilation) is key to time travel.

[edit on 21-1-2010 by Fromabove]

How is this going to "dissolve" anything? Too much power and the effects of this experiment would be devastating to any object before anything could ever "pass through". It'd be crushed.

Also, this sounds like an experiment a few years ago where scientists were able to levitate small objects, and even a small frog, using only magnetism.

Well.. I did say I was pretending for a moment, but, that being said. The reason things would dissolve and not be crushed is because I would be changing the vibration of the object by the use of magnetic flux fields. They could be neo-magnets (deadweight neodymium). They would only effect the weak atomic force not the strong nuclear force. We don't want to destroy the object, just change by dilation of contraction of the vibration it is oscillating at. Look at it this way. Lets say that the magnets act as a gas pedal or a brake. If I increase the vibration (step on the gas) I move ahead of other cars (time forward). If I step on the brake (contraction), I will stop and time will pass on by and eventualy time past will catch up to me and pass by as well. I could them disengage and appear in flow with the time period I am in. The flux fields will accomplish this by changing the atomic vibration.

It's only an hypothesis based on universal expansion theory. Time past (contraction) time forward (dilation).

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Gentill Abdulla

Dear: Gentill Abdulla

You asked for questions and I for one would have lots of them but I will try to keep this to a minimum.

Question #1: What type of containment field do you envision housing your Device in?

Question #2: How would you ensure a stable wormhole structure? IE (resonating frequency)?

Question #3: In the material design how would you stop the material covalent bond structure from being lost?

Question #4: What are your calculations as to the diameter of the event horizon?

Question #5: I understand your concept of the light beam being used for propulsion but, “Why does the light have to be Blue?” as an IR structure would give greater depth of field.

Question #6: How would you stop at your desired location on the field stream?

Question #7: How would you stop the object entering the field from hitting critical mass?

Question #8: What would be the dimensions and field strength of the magnets you speak of?

Question #9: What safety measures do you envision to keep the live subjects organic matter from separating in the field?

Question #10: Did you get this information from a dream?

I eagerly await your reply.

Sincerely

TheGhost

P.S. Do not let others discourage you from continuing your concepts or ideas.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Dear: ATS Members

I have been following this thread; as I have a great interest in this particular field of study. After having read all of the member’s comments on this thread, I would like to make a suggestion. All though this boy’s concept merits much skepticism and debate; I would ask that you allow the process of free thought to flow. Simply pointing out the short comings of his ideas; does not necessarily mean that his idea does not hold some merit. I would put this example forward. If Tesla, Da Vinci, Williamson, Einstein, Hawking, Sagan, or Lewis thought that the concept of the idea was invalid; they would not have spent a great deal of time on the subject. In the interest of science I would ask that you put forward your negative thoughts on the subject; while also putting forward a possible solution to the problem. In my opinion this would be a help to the boy who has taken an interest in solving an age old mystery. Who knows you may provide a key piece to a much larger puzzle that he may one day solve. Do not disregard an idea simply based on age; one thing that we as humans tend to lose as we grow up is an imagination and a free flow of ideas. This is one scientist’s opinion.

Sincerely

TheGhost

P.S. My only concern in his idea is that he did not present it using a proper Scientific Method.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by MolecularPhD
Dear: ATS Members

I have been following this thread; as I have a great interest in this particular field of study. After having read all of the member’s comments on this thread, I would like to make a suggestion. All though this boy’s concept merits much skepticism and debate; I would ask that you allow the process of free thought to flow. Simply pointing out the short comings of his ideas; does not necessarily mean that his idea does not hold some merit. I would put this example forward. If Tesla, Da Vinci, Williamson, Einstein, Hawking, Sagan, or Lewis thought that the concept of the idea was invalid; they would not have spent a great deal of time on the subject. In the interest of science I would ask that you put forward your negative thoughts on the subject; while also putting forward a possible solution to the problem. In my opinion this would be a help to the boy who has taken an interest in solving an age old mystery. Who knows you may provide a key piece to a much larger puzzle that he may one day solve. Do not disregard an idea simply based on age; one thing that we as humans tend to lose as we grow up is an imagination and a free flow of ideas. This is one scientist’s opinion.

Sincerely

TheGhost

P.S. My only concern in his idea is that he did not present it using a proper Scientific Method.

We're merely pointing out some pretty obvious holes in his theory.

1. Heating a magnet will cause the magnet to lose its magnetism. Why are we heating the magnet?

2. The amount of energy required to create a black hole is greater than the amount of energy that can be found on Earth. There aren't enough magnets!

3. If a black hole were to be created, would it not immediately consume any laboratory?

4. What exactly is a plastic magnet?

5. "There will still be a singularity but it will be magnetic. " Impossible. Magnets are magnets because their molecules are aligned and oriented in a certain way. Singularity requires the breakdown of any molecular structure.

6. "Now you make a device, that I have also made, that will split the singularity into a ring." Splitting the singularity (black hole) would require more energy than the singularity itself, which could only come from another black hole. To form and maintain a ring, it would also need to be a constant, regulated source energy. This can't be overcome by magnets because any matter near the singularity would be instantly part of the singularity, drawn into the black hole.

These are technical arguments, not philosophical.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Did you just make 2 black holes with a blue laser pen and 9 magnets ?

This is a obviously, really bad level.

The guy needs to write a proper paper on what he is trying to do, The iReport article shows nothing but a (silly) idea.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
That kid described his theory pretty poorly. I'm no physicist, but how would the magnets "know" how old the beam of light was? I have never heard of photons "aging" and, furthermore, I have never heard of science determining the age of individual particles.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
On my iPhone so post quality will be lowered. The reality IS consciousness already time travels. Consciousness also travels into many reality systems. Precognitive dreams are the ancedotal evidence of this. Astal projection is another reality traversing mechanism.

Stuart Hameroffs OR Orch model of neural quantum mechanics already proves that the brain naturally creates and uses quantum coherant photons linking observed quantum diepole states exist in the alpha beta tublin.

If consciousness exist at the quantum level then all the precognitive dreams are explainable via quantum entanglement and link us to this naturally occuring conscious time travel.

If consciousness can naturally do it then pehaps physical time travel is just a technogical realization.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
A1. Plastic magnet. doesn't really have to be a plastic just a strong magnet.
A2.Stable wormhole kept stable by magnetic ring. Not the same as device which makes singularity a ring.
A3. Spinning black hole = ring singularity which is magnetic.Why centrifugal force.
A4. The light beam.
A5.Kept in a magnetic field at all times.

About my information read this ....
theresonanceproject.org...
Had the theories that I based my NEW time travel experiment on. Also these aren't in order. If I answered all the questions it would make me reveal my new experiment. Also you will understand why the magnets create the black hole after you read the article. Last of all I don't even remember how I came up with this I THINK it was a dream but I honestly don't remember, The only one I can remember was the new one which I made while awake.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Threadfall

Everything up in the sky that we see is old.Light takes time to reach us. We can create the same kind of information that light had 1000 years ago,by making that information makes permanent difference in one mouth of the wormhole. But the information from today would already sent in and then it would aging and aging normally.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   

A2. Stable wormhole kept stable by magnetic ring. Not the same as device which makes singularity a ring.
A3. Spinning black hole = ring singularity which is magnetic.Why centrifugal force.
A4. The light beam.

A1. Your reasoning for Blue Light I'm assuming came from a brief look at this page here. This makes A1. a bad answer.
A2. By stable you mean it has a steady location for points A and B? How can a worm-hole differentiate between which matter it is and isn't to draw through? Would it not consume air particles around it for instance?
A3. I'm sorry I don't get the message you're conveying here at all.
A4. Ambiguous and since you don't answer in order it could be to anything.....
A5. We all are here on earth :\

I propose sending a plastic cup to pluto to teleport back plutonian space debris that WILL work.

The method involves a plastic cup outfitted with a series of pink LED lights, and a speaker made of pure solidified honey playing Neil Diamond at exactly 48dB. Providing the calculations are correct and the Doppler effect of the LEDs are in harmony with plutos own frequencies we will be able to [using a Dualshock (important!) PSone controller I've rigged up using a series of anodes and hooked up to my Cathode Ray Oscilloscope] triangulate to a vicinity of 1 to the -10 of a square meter an area in which all non-porous materials can be shipped back to earth for analysis via a transport system similar to a space version of the current made popular in Finding Nemo.

For more information on my projects and theories see: www.nasa.gov...

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
.. Nassim Haramein .. is not going to help your case.
His papers have never been peer reviewed by anyone legitimate.

"The Schwarzschild Proton" paper you are trying point to us is garbage/nonsense.

The award it won was paid for by The Resonance project, not that it matter because the paper is junk ...

Do you need proof for this ? I will show you how much garbage that paper is as soon as you explain your ideas in your own words.

Deal ?

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
When the magnetic wormhole gets to point b you will let it go. The cool thing is that when it is let go it grabs the space time and compresses it and allows the wormhole to be as short IN LENGTH as possible. Let me say this again the spinning black hole converts the rotational energy into electrical energy which really allows the singularity to be magnetic.I meant the light beam is the differentiator between the mouths of the wormhole.If stars are spinning fast enough when they die and turn into a black hole their magnetism is intact as they go into black hole status.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   

It is not fate that you came to ATS, it is destiny. It seems like the perfect place for a 13 year old time travelling physicist to come and expand time travel theory.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by nophun

All that I am going to say is that unless you can single handily disprove that theory then I really don't think you should talk ,and say that it is "garbage/nonsense.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by YouAreDreaming

Maybe it was maybe it wasn't the truth is we may never really know why I came here.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   

A2.Stable wormhole kept stable by magnetic ring. Not the same as device which makes singularity a ring.
A4. The light beam.

Answer: A1 “What number question does this answer?”

Answer: A2 In any magnetic field with cross polarity; you would have a canceling out effect of magnetic energy being produced.

Provable Experiment:
(Two electromagnets with the electromagnetic field facing each other then pass a Neodymium Super Magnet between them) the shown effects are as follows. The introduced magnet begins to spin erratically and then comes to rest; once in the cross polarized field the center magnet begins to heat up at a constant rate of speed; the magnet then begins to lose its molecular structure. You may also see these fields using Ferrofluid and a photonic source like your “Blue Light” for example.

Answer: A3 If you are using Dr. Nassim Haramein’s Grand Unified Field Theory to base these findings on then I would suggest you study his work a bit more; and read the peer reviewed outcome of that work.

Answer: A4 With the light beam being a constant, you still have not answered this properly.

Answer: A5 Please see Answer: A2

I have studied the vast amount of research that Dr. Haramein has been working on; there are a lot of holes in his work. (pun intended)

I would also like to put forth if this is a field you are interested in you should read this article; it may fill in a lot of blanks.

www.scientificamerican.com...

Sincerely

TheGhost

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by MolecularPhD

By kept stable I meant that the wormhole was kept open by the attractive force of 2 magnetic rings.One side attracted to 1 ring and the other the next ring.And by using this way I can move it to anywhere I want and keep the distances as small as I want.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   

It's full of Interesting people and theories. That said I don't want to discourage your passion for physics and time travell. Personally I don't think your theory will work as it stands but that is why you must build it first.

And you are learning a lot in regards to mechanical science so that is a win.

Personally I do believe time travel is plausible based on a holographic principle and a many worlds theory so keep on chasing the dream.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
As it stands it this doesn't work without the proper energies. But The one I have ,the new one which I won't reveal, is the one that I think is the experiment that I will believe without a doubt will work.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join