It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

13 Year old boy has Time Machine plan that works

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by MolecularPhD
reply to post by Gentill Abdulla

Dear: Gentill Abdulla

To put this subject to rest, here is an open invitation. I am the lead reach Scientist of Hydro-Sun Technologies Inc. Sense you are obviously not capable of providing the facility, technical support, materials needed, machinery, staff support, Lab Equipment, or the technical know how to write the forgoing empirical information for peer review. I am offering you all of the above to prove your theory.

I have two labs to choose from, one in Reno, NV part of UNR, and the other in Northern California. I have access to all of the things listed above, to include a team of mathematicians to work out your calculations. If you truly believe your theory to be function able; then please come and prove it. I will provide all the funding necessary for the development of the prototype.

Sincerely

TheGhost

>SNIP<

P.S. I am still waiting for you to answer any of my earlier posts?

Gosh, that means any docuhe bag off the street can come along spurt out rubbish and get noticed and recognised and get funding to prove their ideas.

Isn't that what reputable scientists are trying to do? This guy has just got a free meal ticket without any supporting evidence, qualification, papers, journals etc.

[Mod edit - removed email address]

[edit on 1/22/2010 by yeahright]

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by butcherguy

Human caused extinction is unique because no ancestors are left to carry on their traits.
Not so. Ancestors predate the existing species and the extinct ones. Ancestors are not left to carry on traits. If a species is extinct, no matter what the cause, no traits are carried on, basically because they are all dead.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

That's my bad. I meant offspring

[edit on 22-1-2010 by Gorman91]

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Let him build it and look into the future.

Bring back some lotto numbers.

Then, I'll believe it.

Otherwise, anyone can babble about magnets mirrors and light.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Jinni

Just so you know, I posted the invitation for him to prove his technology; I having a strong feeling that he will not take me up on the offer. We will have to wait and see.

Sincerely

TheGhost

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by MolecularPhD

I sent a reply to your email.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Keep on doing what you are doing friend.
The world needs people like you.
Respect and good tidings to you.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Ok; this has gone on long enough; sense he will not write a retraction to his post; and he is obviously doing this for attention. As a Real Scientist I cannot take this Science Fiction story any longer.

This is not his concept nor is it his own idea; it is a collection of very Fringe Scientists ideas that have been presented in the past through speculative peer review. The first Scientists idea he is using is Dr. Nassim Haramein, the second is Dr. John Hutchison, the third is Dr. Carl Sagan, the fourth Dr. Max Planck, just to name a few and the list goes on and on.

He has no empirical data or proof that any part of his concept is based in reality. And after having read some ridiculous e-mails he sent to me; I made this very point to him and asked that he do the right thing; by retracting his story.

The main ingredient in his concocted story is a hypothetical material that does not exist, it is purely fantasy. So without a light that does not exist a material that does not exist and a field structure that does not exist; there can be no device that exist or like he said "A plan that works!" this is at best an interesting Science Fiction Book.

So like I told him good luck with your Science Fiction machine; not in those words.

Sincerely

TheGhost

P.S. I will give you one day to compile a proper retraction.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   

What, oh wait... you think his machine won't work? The machine he hasn't built yet but says it does?

Now I bet you are going to say my lottery reading time machine that I designed using the same magnetic resonance theory as Gentill but involves a little more then just magnets as I am replacing them with pure star crust to create a much stronger singluarity based on the heavier gravitation fields produced by star crust.

My device doesn't need a blue beam of light either, it requires a tachyon emitter in the future to send a stream of information backwards by which the gravitational singularity of the arranged star crust pieces hold the tachyons in place long enough for my tachyon sensor to start interpreting the tachyon data from the future.

This is way more practicle in terms of theory as all we are really doing is using common tachyon particles in the emitter to send information backwards in time to the star crust gravitational interface which simply pulls and condenses the tachyon data long enough for the binary data to be interpreted.

If you can provide me the star crust and tachyon emmiter I require, we will both be fantastically rich from endless lottery winnings.

I base this theory entirely on my own imagination.

[edit on 22-1-2010 by YouAreDreaming]

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   

I encourage you to do what you're doing because in all honesty if he's a Tesla, he'll want to prove you wrong, and if he's a Hutchinson, he'll be destroyed by truth. I see where you are coming from and in all honesty I think something valuable will come about from such a project as his but not as he plans. There are quite some holes in it. But hey, it's the iterative process.

I will say this much. Everything star trek made up in TOS, is now scientific fact....

[edit on 22-1-2010 by Gorman91]

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   

I didn't even know of Nasseim Haramein until a few days ago. We have already made the thing that I need but it is imperfect which is the one I do need. Also I don't think you read the rest of my email.I'm not saying this to discredit you but I am saying it to try to explain myself.

[edit on 22-1-2010 by Gentill Abdulla]

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   

In order for you to discredit me you would have to provide some proof that you have created this mysterious material you speak of.

Have fun with that.

Sincerely

TheGhost

Like I said in my previous post; you have one day to either provide empirical proof to your claim or write a retraction; or I will write a formal complaint along with a peer review of your statements to CNN not iRport.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gentill Abdulla

....I'm not saying this to discredit you ...

I can "Guarantee" you all that this is not a 13 year old!

Or he could have made his time machine and come back from the future in the body of a 13 year old and he is trying to build it again to the best of his memory so he can get back again.

My friend, I'm trying to add some humour but we need to see some results ANY result to be even remotely convinced of the possibility of your theory being true.

Just create a black hole and post your results - forget about about light time travel let's do one thing at a time.

Also, if your time machine had indeed worked in the future how would people from the future have changed their past or our present?

Have you seen an older version of yourself saying not to go ahead with the experiment?

Also, no one can even understand yet how quantum particles in entanglement can be influenced when they are over 1 km away yet. There is much more to learn...

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I told you it has already been made not by me though. It has been made by other scientists. I never have made it before. It is an imperfect form that has already been mde. I want the imperfect form.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Jinni

Also, no one can even understand yet how quantum particles in entanglement can be influenced when they are over 1 km away yet. There is much more to learn...

I probably should not do this, but I am going to anyway; here is hoping they are not looking at this website lol. I am currently working on that very problem and unlike the poster above I have attached a design concept of the device I have in mind.

Enjoy

Sincerely

TheGhost
[img][URL=http://img689.imageshack.us/i/blueprintoflookingglass.jpg/]
[/U RL][/img]

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gentill Abdulla
I told you it has already been made not by me though. It has been made by other scientists. I never have made it before. It is an imperfect form that has already been mde. I want the imperfect form.

great, fix it and post your results.

In the meantime, I'm going to drink lots of fluoridated water so I can understand everything that you are saying.

Good luck my friend.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
The above is part of a concept of mine that I am working on; along with a group of scientists from many different fields. When I get further along in my work I will be releasing the findings on ATS; as I feel this technology will never see the light of day. Until then I hope this kid has fun with his Science Fiction Story.

Sincerely

TheGhost

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
news.bbc.co.uk...

Here is the thing that I needed. I may have based it on some other theories ,but at the time I didn't know. So don't blame me.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   

That is a fantastic diagram, and looks like how I envisioned my tachyon emmiter although mine was drawn with crayon and not a cad program like yours.

I am having a difficult time sourcing out places to get star crust close to my home. I tried looking for some in the wild, but it's very elusive. Each piece only needs to be 2cm in diameter and the device only needs an array of 10 star crust pieces cut into uniformed rhombic triacontahedrons which shouldn't be a problem, I don't expect this material is that hard to cut and shape. It is just hard to find, but I plan to broaden my search to brothels and dumpsters.

My concern is that star crust is rarer then I first thought and might not be as readily available as quartz which does look pretty when cut into rhombic triacontahedrons, but lacks the density to draw tachyon particles from the future into any usable focused array.

I know this idea is very fringe and convoluted with wild specks of crayon wax and smiley face doodles. I still believe in it, I know it will work. It has the word rhombic triacontahedron in the design plans and that alone speaks vastly about my knowledge of the big words. Don't laugh, it's not meant to be funny. I take my sciences very seriously.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by YouAreDreaming

I had to take a heart pill after reading your post; too funny.

Sincerely

TheGhost

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join