It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

13 Year old boy has Time Machine plan that works

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by MolecularPhD

I heartfully enjoyed your diagram. Very good concept. May I ask what program you made it in, as I would love your opinion on something I designed with other folks a while back. We talked about it a ways back, but I would love to show it in the form of such diagrams. Any program names?

The best of luck on your project, I think I can tell from the diagram what it is about. I request though that you don't keep it up. You seem smart, and I would not want you to lose your job over a mere forum post.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by MolecularPhD
reply to post by Jinni

Also, no one can even understand yet how quantum particles in entanglement can be influenced when they are over 1 km away yet. There is much more to learn...

I probably should not do this, but I am going to anyway; here is hoping they are not looking at this website lol. I am currently working on that very problem and unlike the poster above I have attached a design concept of the device I have in mind.

Enjoy

Sincerely

TheGhost
[img][URL=http://img689.imageshack.us/i/blueprintoflookingglass.jpg/]
[/U RL][/img]

Actually, I have worked on Quantum Theory for some time and have found the answer concerning supernatural effects of superposition and entanglement.

It is the without a doubt the most published secret ever.

Those greedy NWO Elitists know it too.

I wonder if you can guess what it is?

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Well the good news is I cant loose my job sense I own the company. As for the program that was used it is called 3dsMax it is kinda of expensive to say the least and the upgrades to the software also cost a lot of money.

I'm curious to what you might believe my device is for? Please; if you don't feel comfortable saying in post, U2U to me.

My plan is to post all of my findings on this technology as well as posting all blue prints, material specs, design capabilities, and formulas for tuning the device properly.

The ones I was talking about is the Government; as they have given myself and many of my researchers a lot of hassles in the past; to include death threats; breaking into the lab facility; running cars off the road; etc... because I will not turn this concept over to the feds like they would like me to do.

I feel that I will have no choice but to get as much public attention about this technology out to the public so they can not hide the technology like they have done to so many others.

But, thank you for your concern.

Sincerely

TheGhost

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   

I'll PM it, but I think you should try to document these harassments. You could win quite some money if proven true.

And just for the hell of it, have they increased or decreased with certain presidents?

I have xsi. cheap, but does the same job. They were bought by adobe some time ago though, and since then prices are the same as 3ds max. I got the last version for $500 before the take over. good move.

[edit on 22-1-2010 by Gorman91]

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   

reply to post by Gorman91

Well the good news is I cant loose my job sense I own the company. As for the program that was used it is called 3dsMax it is kinda of expensive to say the least and the upgrades to the software also cost a lot of money.

I'm curious to what you might believe my device is for? Please; if you don't feel comfortable saying in post, U2U to me.

My plan is to post all of my findings on this technology as well as posting all blue prints, material specs, design capabilities, and formulas for tuning the device properly.

The ones I was talking about is the Government; as they have given myself and many of my researchers a lot of hassles in the past; to include death threats; breaking into the lab facility; running cars off the road; etc... because I will not turn this concept over to the feds like they would like me to do.

I feel that I will have no choice but to get as much public attention about this technology out to the public so they can not hide the technology like they have done to so many others.

But, thank you for your concern.

Sincerely

TheGhost

I;ve looked back but I can;t seem to find any post that say what your design actually does.

Was your company initially funded by a Venture Capital, the Government or something else?

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
The youth will lift us up and create our utopia- only to dream a new one of their own.

Good on this boy for even trying, true or not.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Jinni

Well what you are looking at is just a piece of hardware that is used in the device. And I did not say what it is for as my team and I have not finished the construction of the overall device. Funding for this project is coming from a private Grant that has nothing to do with the federal government and has been placed in attorney's trust, this means they can not stop my funding nor can they gain control of it; as it was outlined by the Grantor.

As for an increase in hassles from the Government due to presidents; not that I am aware of; they tried the old NSA bit on me several years ago so we moved the main project to a safe location which is out of their grasp.

Now the only work that goes on here is the design and engineering stages of the project with assembly being done in another country.

I will say that I am getting much closer to achieving the overall device and I expect it to be finished mid 2012.

Sincerely

TheGhost

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   

reply to post by Jinni

Well what you are looking at is just a piece of hardware that is used in the device. And I did not say what it is for as my team and I have not finished the construction of the overall device. Funding for this project is coming from a private Grant that has nothing to do with the federal government and has been placed in attorney's trust, this means they can not stop my funding nor can they gain control of it; as it was outlined by the Grantor.

As for an increase in hassles from the Government due to presidents; not that I am aware of; they tried the old NSA bit on me several years ago so we moved the main project to a safe location which is out of their grasp.

Now the only work that goes on here is the design and engineering stages of the project with assembly being done in another country.

I will say that I am getting much closer to achieving the overall device and I expect it to be finished mid 2012.

Sincerely

TheGhost

Thanks for that,

I know it sounds a little self-defeating but if you want to protect the technology your best bet is to publish it.

That way, the 'baddies' AND the 'Goodies' can use it. Otherwise the 'baddies' will get like all the other 'lost' tech.

Oh and trust me, they will get it.

Or are you planning to Patent and sell it on the open market?

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   

I needed to laugh a bit too. Gentill needs to be encouraged to pursue his dream, but the truth is we all answer to the hard facts which reality presents in how the nature of energy and matter is organized. It is a tough nut to crack for anyone crazy enough to crack it.

If time travel was easy, we'd be doing it right now. If it exists, the technology would have a level of national security so high that any Government or shadow thereof would certainly not release this info publicly.

In a purely materialistic view of the Universe, one that follows a strict chronological order of time/space we have matter that is compelled to a constant rate of change from the origins of the big bang. We need to assume that all matter is currently in motion and has no backwards trajectory or shadow to go back to.

The past is merely our memory but not an actual physical location anymore because linear time has moved all the matter which has condensed into the Universe into this current present state. My view of this is quite simply the Event Horizon of the Universe as observed in a present state, just a massive wave of matter and energy expanding outwards from the origins of a singularity that created it all.

From this materialistic view, it seems we are stuck in the ever changing present and any hopes to move backwards or forwards seems impossible. However, I do suffer from deja vu which in actuality is deja reve which means ( already dreamed ) so this anomaly of cognition indicates to me at least that future information somehow does exist and consciousness already has the mechanism required to be there in a future tense.

The nature of my precognitive experiences indicate some greater potential to the order of the Universe but it really spells out a radical theory which materialistic science simply will barf at and my crayon pictogram will never have any publicity. I do have some very wild speculation as to how consciousness accesses a future tense packet of data from within a dream based phenomena.

I'll even lay it down here for schnitz and giggles. If we can bridge our reason past blocks of matter and reduce matter back to a definition of data; then all reality is, is a data stream by which conscious observation interprets and renders into a subjective model of perceived reality.

Take the sensory apparatus and how the human brain must take incoherent data from the physical Universe through the limited confines of a biological interface. Why this data is incoherent is due to the large volume of information present in the data stream of matter reality. Our biological sensory apparatus must translate the five physical senses into bio-electric signals which travel to the brain for processing. The high-entropy state of physical reality is reduced to a lower state of entropy within human perception.

The brain, and there is strong science to this... takes this incoherent energy in the form of: thermal, electromagnetic and chemical states and transforms it into quantum coherent photons where the alpha/beta tubulin within the microtubules within the dendrites and axon of the neuron act according to stimulation caused by the now coherent photons.

If the brain uses photons as its cognitive current; this is far more complex in nature to say how electricity works within the brain. It is an entirely different realm of applied and organized energy in the form of a photon.

This is why Quantum mechanics apply to everything in the Universe, even the human brain; because in order to understand the very big, we must understand the very small. All these systems exist and are used by the very small proteins and carbon atom pairs that exist in biological interfaces to this vast data stream.

What does this give us: A model of consciousness based on quantum coherent photons. Is consciousness then bound by the oddity observed in how photons act and behave? Perhaps precognitive dreams stem from a quantum leap that simply engages quantum entanglement and slips into/out of the current moment into a holographic data stream.

I'm forced to ask the question because I cannot deny or lie to myself or to you that I haven't had at least a few very convincing dreams that have come true through out my life. My research into it has fully satisfied my knowing that it is real, but not widely accepted or understood. You may also have had a dream that one day later came true; as it's not a “me” thing, rather something that many people have experienced. Aristotle even argued the nature of these types of dreams, and our historic literature is full of stories of them. It's found in the Bible, in the Qur'an, in the ancient Veda texts; and also exists today in the claims of many people who are sincerely experiencing this deja reve phenomena.

All of which may be explained based on quantum mechanics and the use of photons by the human brain. All of which implicates the reality of time travel and a possible fact that our own biology has already produced the mechanisms and mechanics to naturally slip into and out of a linear datastream.

Craig Hogan theorize that the Universe is actually a hologram and the GEO600 experiment helped give some plausibility to this theory. If this is true, it might further our understanding of time/space in terms of self-similar holographic data-grams which consciousness organizes into micro-holograms within the realms of perception.

This is where my wild idea starts to take root: based on the principles of organized photon hologram data packets. It is wild, so I picked my red crayon to describe this idea.

What if consciousness is organizing thoughts in such a way that the photon arrangement creates a holographic imprint within the fabric of space/time. The holographic bit then moves through a cycle of actualization where by in time it reaches a synchronicity and scale within this data stream and actualizes into a state by which we then observe it as our reality. This dream / reality dyad as a form of holographic feedback.

From the very small comes the very big; at the root of it may lie consciousness and organized thought forming holographic photon patterns that later emerge into the appearance of our physical reality. I know, it sounds wild... thought organizing photons into patterns that emerge through holographic actualization into this reality system.

There has to be an answer to why dreams can literally come true. I can only speculate with red wax as to the how and why. But it leads me to believe in the reality of time travel regardless of our current success with the technological version... the biological reality appears to have existed well past 20,000 years of recorded history with dreams.

[edit on 22-1-2010 by YouAreDreaming]

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Though you say my idea doesn't work when I do the experiment don't worry I won't have any restrictions for you or anyone else. Also remember to keep your mind open then you will see all the possibilities. From the movie Bridge to Teribethia.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Jinni

Nope I will not being selling the device, I am building the device to give it to the world. This technology has never been about making money; I could have made lots of that years ago by selling out. When the device is working and functions properly it will be given to the world as a gift from my benefactor. And they will not get this technology trust me! They have been trying for over 12 years now; and they have not been able to succeed. They have also been on a disinformation campaign about this technology that will be revealed to the world as soon as it is finished. Until then I will remain hopeful that we will all be around to see it finally finished; that is unless the SUN decides something different.

Sincerely

TheGhost

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   

reply to post by Jinni

Nope I will not being selling the device, I am building the device to give it to the world. This technology has never been about making money; I could have made lots of that years ago by selling out. When the device is working and functions properly it will be given to the world as a gift from my benefactor. And they will not get this technology trust me! They have been trying for over 12 years now; and they have not been able to succeed. They have also been on a disinformation campaign about this technology that will be revealed to the world as soon as it is finished. Until then I will remain hopeful that we will all be around to see it finally finished; that is unless the SUN decides something different.

Sincerely

TheGhost

I already know what the technology is for, it's purpose and benefits.

I can also say that it was done (part of it anyway) a long time ago but suppressed by financial governmental stalwarts that want to control the population through artificial dependancy.

One key attribute of the device must be that it does not require a massive critical infrastructure for it's implementation. That would mean that although the techn is public only certain rich Elitist institutions are capable of exploiting it.

I have had the same concern myself.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by YouAreDreaming

I needed to laugh a bit too. Gentill needs to be encouraged to pursue his dream, but the truth is we all answer to the hard facts which reality presents in how the nature of energy and matter is organized. It is a tough nut to crack for anyone crazy enough to crack it.

If time travel was easy, we'd be doing it right now. If it exists, the technology would have a level of national security so high that any Government or shadow thereof would certainly not release this info publicly.

In a purely materialistic view of the Universe, one that follows a strict chronological order of time/space we have matter that is compelled to a constant rate of change from the origins of the big bang. We need to assume that all matter is currently in motion and has no backwards trajectory or shadow to go back to.

The past is merely our memory but not an actual physical location anymore because linear time has moved all the matter which has condensed into the Universe into this current present state. My view of this is quite simply the Event Horizon of the Universe as observed in a present state, just a massive wave of matter and energy expanding outwards from the origins of a singularity that created it all.

From this materialistic view, it seems we are stuck in the ever changing present and any hopes to move backwards or forwards seems impossible. However, I do suffer from deja vu which in actuality is deja reve which means ( already dreamed ) so this anomaly of cognition indicates to me at least that future information somehow does exist and consciousness already has the mechanism required to be there in a future tense.

The nature of my precognitive experiences indicate some greater potential to the order of the Universe but it really spells out a radical theory which materialistic science simply will barf at and my crayon pictogram will never have any publicity. I do have some very wild speculation as to how consciousness accesses a future tense packet of data from within a dream based phenomena.

I'll even lay it down here for schnitz and giggles. If we can bridge our reason past blocks of matter and reduce matter back to a definition of data; then all reality is, is a data stream by which conscious observation interprets and renders into a subjective model of perceived reality.

Take the sensory apparatus and how the human brain must take incoherent data from the physical Universe through the limited confines of a biological interface. Why this data is incoherent is due to the large volume of information present in the data stream of matter reality. Our biological sensory apparatus must translate the five physical senses into bio-electric signals which travel to the brain for processing. The high-entropy state of physical reality is reduced to a lower state of entropy within human perception.

The brain, and there is strong science to this... takes this incoherent energy in the form of: thermal, electromagnetic and chemical states and transforms it into quantum coherent photons where the alpha/beta tubulin within the microtubules within the dendrites and axon of the neuron act according to stimulation caused by the now coherent photons.

If the brain uses photons as its cognitive current; this is far more complex in nature to say how electricity works within the brain. It is an entirely different realm of applied and organized energy in the form of a photon.

This is why Quantum mechanics apply to everything in the Universe, even the human brain; because in order to understand the very big, we must understand the very small. All these systems exist and are used by the very small proteins and carbon atom pairs that exist in biological interfaces to this vast data stream.

What does this give us: A model of consciousness based on quantum coherent photons. Is consciousness then bound by the oddity observed in how photons act and behave? Perhaps precognitive dreams stem from a quantum leap that simply engages quantum entanglement and slips into/out of the current moment into a holographic data stream.

I'm forced to ask the question because I cannot deny or lie to myself or to you that I haven't had at least a few very convincing dreams that have come true through out my life. My research into it has fully satisfied my knowing that it is real, but not widely accepted or understood. You may also have had a dream that one day later came true; as it's not a “me” thing, rather something that many people have experienced. Aristotle even argued the nature of these types of dreams, and our historic literature is full of stories of them. It's found in the Bible, in the Qur'an, in the ancient Veda texts; and also exists today in the claims of many people who are sincerely experiencing this deja reve phenomena.

All of which may be explained based on quantum mechanics and the use of photons by the human brain. All of which implicates the reality of time travel and a possible fact that our own biology has already produced the mechanisms and mechanics to naturally slip into and out of a linear datastream.

Craig Hogan theorize that the Universe is actually a hologram and the GEO600 experiment helped give some plausibility to this theory. If this is true, it might further our understanding of time/space in terms of self-similar holographic data-grams which consciousness organizes into micro-holograms within the realms of perception.

This is where my wild idea starts to take root: based on the principles of organized photon hologram data packets. It is wild, so I picked my red crayon to describe this idea.

What if consciousness is organizing thoughts in such a way that the photon arrangement creates a holographic imprint within the fabric of space/time. The holographic bit then moves through a cycle of actualization where by in time it reaches a synchronicity and scale within this data stream and actualizes into a state by which we then observe it as our reality. This dream / reality dyad as a form of holographic feedback.

From the very small comes the very big; at the root of it may lie consciousness and organized thought forming holographic photon patterns that later emerge into the appearance of our physical reality. I know, it sounds wild... thought organizing photons into patterns that emerge through holographic actualization into this reality system.

There has to be an answer to why dreams can literally come true. I can only speculate with red wax as to the how and why. But it leads me to believe in the reality of time travel regardless of our current success with the technological version... the biological reality appears to have existed well past 20,000 years of recorded history with dreams.

[edit on 22-1-2010 by YouAreDreaming]

It's very strange but you have just written very eloquently I must say my own experiences and observations on the matter.

If we acknowledge the time dimension then certainly, information does 'time travel' backwards from the future and forwards from the past.

Also it has been reported by numerous near death experiences that before death all of the individuals actions as shown to him within a moment.

It is possible to increase the likelihood of 'time-travelling of data' simply through spiritual enlightenment.

There is no such thing as Science VS. Religion or Spirituality. They are one.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Jinni

Awe you do understand; and yes it is what you think it is; and I can tell you that it will not be left to the Elites to control the people by it. We have designed it in such away that; in order for a government to get use of this technology they will have to provide the delivery system to the people at a set cost that we have already established. A contingency to that is we will provide the delivery system ourselves and we have set up ways of doing just that. And yes the first concept of this idea was not my own it was formed in 1917; but the materials needed and technical know how to build the device did not come about until the last 20 or so years. There are still a few problems with stability and sustainability but I believe I will solve those problems in the next few years. Gods willing and SUN willing.

Sincerely

TheGhost

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jinni
It's very strange but you have just written very eloquently I must say my own experiences and observations on the matter.

If we acknowledge the time dimension then certainly, information does 'time travel' backwards from the future and forwards from the past.

Also it has been reported by numerous near death experiences that before death all of the individuals actions as shown to him within a moment.

It is possible to increase the likelihood of 'time-travelling of data' simply through spiritual enlightenment.

There is no such thing as Science VS. Religion or Spirituality. They are one.

Thanks Jinni,

This is more my field of interest; cognitive time travel as it pertains to the phenomena of precognitive dreaming.

And only as a result of actually having the personal experience to direct my awareness in that direction. Otherwise, I would have no reason to bring up this little factoid of anomalous cognition. If we refuse to look at it and try to understand it, we may never draw any truth and facts as to they mechanics of precognitive dreaming. For me blatantly denying it and ignoring it is unacceptable. I desire to understand it completely.

It's one of those problems that many of us face. We see the sun, we know it exists but may lack the academic and scientific experience to explain how it exists and why it exists. We just know it exists. That is my current perspective. I know it exists but lack the means by which to articulate it in a meaningful way to others; short of allowing them to examine their own personal evidence with the phenomena.

It points in the direction of an already planned and existing future and implicates organized thoughts in the process by which information is organized. Hence why I am trying to write a book that really opens up the can of worms in regards to this topic of precognitive dreams. Regardless of criticism by those lacking the personal experience, I know it will be very welcomed to people such as yourself who also have had these experiences. It is completely neutral in terms of my own ego or experiences and tries to flush out the inner realizations of others who have no doubtingly had their own precognitive dreams. Very exciting material to try to understand.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   

reply to post by Jinni

Awe you do understand; and yes it is what you think it is; and I can tell you that it will not be left to the Elites to control the people by it. We have designed it in such away that; in order for a government to get use of this technology they will have to provide the delivery system to the people at a set cost that we have already established. A contingency to that is we will provide the delivery system ourselves and we have set up ways of doing just that. And yes the first concept of this idea was not my own it was formed in 1917; but the materials needed and technical know how to build the device did not come about until the last 20 or so years. There are still a few problems with stability and sustainability but I believe I will solve those problems in the next few years. Gods willing and SUN willing.

Sincerely

TheGhost

God willing. Sun is fine for now ...

It would be a great freedom victory for the people but if the government system breaks through public awareness we could end up as Communist USSR or North Korea where people won't by force even have right to eat let alone build stuff.

Do you have a Journal or Paper you can send me ?

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
If I read his theory correctly, it won't work. First of all, the energy to crush anything into a singularity is insane, and if we crushed something the size of a city into a black hole, the black hole itself wouldn't even be big enough to look into from a safe difference.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Well, i am nobody to question his theory. sounds like he knows a lot of stuff about really complicated stuff to enable him to even work out some theory he truly beleives will work. I got lost with the stuff about 8 little magnets. Heck if u questioned him about the theory not being right I would expect he would not stop going on about string theorys and quantom tunneling etc - that you would have to back down and, say ok ok ok , u got me!

he has the determined mind of a genius - so one of these days he will come up with something thats a breakthrough.

the only thing i can see possibly working like a time machine is the bit where he says you make it into a ring, then you can see through it to the point where the light came from. If it looks like a stargate with lights and magnets etc, it should work !

When i was a kid and was thinking about building a time machine it would of involved a go-cart, some electronical gubbins out of a broken TV, some flash lights, gaffer tape, and some cola bottles made to look like rocket boosters.

Actually I remember as a kid I created this "blue print" for a go-cart thruster rocket. consisted of 2 x 2 litre coke bottles with bottoms cut off. a central axil through each on which to mount turbine blades (made of plastic) a little tube and funnel thing in each of them to drip oil ( 3-in-1 multi oil). The open cut off bottom end formed the intake side, while the narrow bottle top end the thruster.

And I worked out that somehow that the air going in would compress because of the decrease in volume, spin the turbine blades, and needed oil for increased lubrication and creates volitile air. this then makes the fan blades go faster and faster which sucks in more air and makes the blades go even faster which sucks in more air.... lol . And I was totally stunned that it didnt work, didnt have any effect whatso ever on making my go-cart go faster! I tried more oil, less oil... nothing. didnt even sound like a jet engine. I had made an error somewhere in my calculations. ...back to the lego....

[edit on 22-1-2010 by mikeg2222]

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Ok; this has gone on long enough; sense he will not write a retraction to his post; and he is obviously doing this for attention. As a Real Scientist I cannot take this Science Fiction story any longer.

This is not his concept nor is it his own idea; it is a collection of very Fringe Scientists ideas that have been presented in the past through speculative peer review. The first Scientists idea he is using is Dr. Nassim Haramein, the second is Dr. John Hutchison, the third is Dr. Carl Sagan, the fourth Dr. Max Planck, just to name a few and the list goes on and on.

He has no empirical data or proof that any part of his concept is based in reality. And after having read some ridiculous e-mails he sent to me; I made this very point to him and asked that he do the right thing; by retracting his story.

The main ingredient in his concocted story is a hypothetical material that does not exist, it is purely fantasy. So without a light that does not exist a material that does not exist and a field structure that does not exist; there can be no device that exist or like he said "A plan that works!" this is at best an interesting Science Fiction Book.

So like I told him good luck with your Science Fiction machine; not in those words.

Sincerely

TheGhost

P.S. I will give you one day to compile a proper retraction.

all you do is talk about how your a real scientist and refute any ideas presented by anyone else. . . . where's the proof that you are a real scientist and not just blowing smoke?

Stop trying to prove your a scientific wizard and say something useful. . . .

You want to talk about all these fringe scientists when you are the one who originally posted a link to nassim's lecture. . . .

If the kid or person pretending to be a kid has an idea they want to share who's business of yours is it to come on here and lord your high and mighty degrees (which is questionable imo, most people don't feel the need to assert repeatedly that they are a "real scientist") over everyone.

Your ludacris citation of others work, your obsession with being pompous, and your unforgiving tone with anyone who perhaps doesnt have the same level as understanding as you (again questionable) is rediculous.

I have never met someone so insecure or pretentious ( I can't decide which) that they had to start every other post with "as a real scientist" or "as physicist the molecular is my world". . . .

mods do what you want with this post but it needed to be said. . . .

maybe the kid is wrong but acting like your better than him because of it is just rude

and for the life of me i can't even find a reference to this Hydrosun Technologies Inc. . . . .

[edit on 22-1-2010 by constantwonder]

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I've had an idea similarly crazy as this kid, but no means to test it out.

First of all, I'd work with electromagnets in various arrangements. You can adjust them to some degree by varying current/voltage. Perhaps that's what the kid means by "plastic" magnets? And another interesting thing is that it may be possible to use induction currents from one set of physical magnets to create secondary virtual magnets in a working conductive medium. So it's possible to put more power and energy into the system. All that gets rather complicated though, and the amount of juice to run it on wouldn't be cheap.

The difference is, my variation had a working medium. Photons themselves weren't it. You still need mass to generate a big enough singularity (still a microsingularity though), and photons are wayy to small. (Maybe they enough mass to bump an electron from orbit, ala solar cell. But that won't add up to the desired density for a useful singularity on a human-reasonable timescale. Waiting 1000 years isn't in my plan.) Instead I'd get some lithium and convert it into a vapor. (I don't think the idea is too far fetched, based on the technology of some sodium vapor lamps.) Now if I remember right, lithium does have some interesting magnetic properties. Thus the idea was to get the lithitum into vapor form in a test chamber, strip off the electrons, and then use the powerful electromagnets to collapse the positive ions into an exotic near singularity state. Then another of electromagnets set hammers that even further with induction fields to produce a non-gravitational-singularity. If you can make a tiny Kerr-wormhole style ring even better.

However I'd never expect a person to be able to time travel with this device. Yet if a generated wormhole anomaly where the other end could be directed, and it has no problem letting photons get through... Well, it makes a very interesting form of camera-obscura, doesn't it? Then if it is possible to make work with a CCD (may be tricky considering the powerful EM-fields) you've got a really neat research/spying tool.

Of course when I googled to see if there was something similar to that, I wasn't the first with that idea. Arthur C. Clark worked on a book called The Light of Other Days which was centered around a plot device which happened to be a time machine operating on an observation-only premise. (It was a pretty entertaining read, and even set up the use of the wormhole cams as sources of data for "time traveling" via a VR environment.)

Of course the device I was thinking of may have some other side effects though that may curb its usefulness. A non-gravitational singularity might emit some X-rays and other forms of radiation in a beam-like fashion that would rather unpleasant to get hit by. So there'd need to be quite a few precautions in place if trying to build and test such a high-energy and exotic matter apparatus. (Basically if you were serious about it, you'd treat it like various nuclear experiments and particle colliders. You might even have some interesting fusion processes to observe before getting to the stage of having a working controlled NGS.)

However like the kid, my idea was rather rough. It'd take some electrical engineers and some particle physicists to work out the details to even see if the idea was plausible enough. Unfortunately I think I'd have to win the lotto to pay for the research needed. (Unless people wanted to try their luck doing R&D building and testing a potentially dangerous random piece of expensive equipment that may or may not work based on some random unqualified internet guy's musings.)

Of course if I wanted to go full blown Titor, (based on the story) I'd need a pair of coherent controlled singularities to create a differential space bubble in between them. But I think research to see if even one would even work and have applications would be more than plenty to keep busy.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join