It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

13 Year old boy has Time Machine plan that works

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by sunspot0

well, for 13, he's got the basic ingredients right.

micro singularities (at least 2): check

magnets (multiple)(magnetic bottling): check

blue laser (soource of photoelectrons at high frequency to inject into the black holes): check

but magnets 'making' singularities? just how is he going to produce

black holes without the LHC?

I'm sorry but cold fusion ended badly, and so will this.

The fact that the LHC hasn't led to (publlcized) black hole production yet is

depressing enough.

Keep reading Kaku, Hawking, Wheeler, Lisi, and Tipler.....

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I guess these guys got it wrong too; well accept for the fact they got the name of my degree wrong lol. Other then that; according to you I should give that back as well. I can keep doing this all day; if you would like more proof to who I am. lol But then again, what do I know; I'm not a real Scientist.

www.tracypress.com...

Sincerely

TheGhost

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by MolecularPhD

tsk tsk, for a PHD from MIT, you are a little bit dour about the next

solar max (2012) destroying life on earth.

why work on a machine due in 2012 when you should have domes underground

shielded from solar flare blasts to be? have you actually been able to predict this?

in any case, we should be more worried about the next war and its type, and the next

couple of earthquakes. for that reason alone, you should speed up development.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by MolecularPhD
reply to post by constantwonder

Glad to see you buy into his scientific non-sense; as for me not holding a PhD in Molecular Physics; well I guess I should give this back; as well as the following. As for the blue print; who knows; if I can not build it I can sell it to Hollywood as you suggested. Thanks for the wonderful idea; my backers will be excited at this prospect.
" target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

If your going to photoshop a degree you should at least center your name correctly. . . .

One of the best sci/tech schools on the planet can't get your name centered correctly . . . . besides i to have a degree from MIT

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ad6e8beebc33.jpg[/atsimg]

and just for future hoaxing reference a real diploma from MIT looks like this

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0a57167427e8.jpg[/atsimg]

edit to add resized image

[edit on 23-1-2010 by constantwonder]

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   

this is getting good, dueling banjos / doctorate degrees from MIT!

Between you 2, you could cobble together a variable gravity distortion machine -

right? x,y,z, and delta t ? for the rest of us proletariat, please build one!

Ahh, I so love New Englander's one-upmanship - do your families trace

their lineage to the Mayflower too?

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by drphilxr

this is getting good, dueling banjos / doctorate degrees from MIT!

Between you 2, you could cobble together a variable gravity distortion machine -

right? x,y,z, and delta t ? for the rest of us proletariat, please build one!

Ahh, I so love New Englander's one-upmanship - do your families trace

their lineage to the Mayflower too?

it's not one upsmanship persay. . . i do enjoy physics but am no professor of. . . . I just don't want people to be able to pump themselves up with lies to the detriment of the entire ATS community. . .

People are gullible and coming on saying your something your not and spouting off about others shortcomings can't be allowed to slide without close scrutiny

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by jolois
Interesting atleast..
Not sure if I understand completely but, if people are talking more and more about it, it's because it will eventually happen one day! And more people are interested in this subject everyday!

if it "will happen one day" then it already happened.... in the future....

-rrr

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Your so funny to think I would take the time or effort to put forth a document; which by the way looks nothing like mine; simply for your benefit. I'm glad you think so highly of yourself. And by the way you decided to completely disregard the Press Article where I believe it names me directly and the location and year in which I received that degree; lol I guess I made the Tracy, CA press write that article simply for your benefit as well. Do not be upset simply because I decided to call your bluff; according to you nothing I could put forth as evidence would be good enough; in your eyes; or mind for that matter. With that being said; I will now ignore anything you decide to publish, have a good day.

Sincerely

TheGhost

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Your so funny to think I would take the time or effort to put forth a document; which by the way looks nothing like mine; simply for your benefit. I'm glad you think so highly of yourself. And by the way you decided to completely disregard the Press Article where I believe it names me directly and the location and year in which I received that degree; lol I guess I made the Tracy, CA press write that article simply for your benefit as well. Do not be upset simply because I decided to call your bluff; according to you nothing I could put forth as evidence would be good enough; in your eyes; or mind for that matter. With that being said; I will now ignore anything you decide to publish, have a good day.

Sincerely

TheGhost

It names someone who you say is you. . . It also says your a chemist. . . . and your right both the fake diploma and the real one i posted look much better than yours. . . .

Don't worry though. You have been called out on the fake "blueprint" to which you had no reply. . . and i believe you are intentionaly misleading the membership at ATS, and im working to confirm this.

It shouldn't be to hard to find out if your really this fellow. You made Tracey Press write that article? that will be very easy to verify. . .

When your banned for perpetuating a hoax with false claims and documents we'll see who called whos bluff. . .

Get this everyone Doctor 2 degrees has so clout much he can make the press bend to his will

ignoring me wont stop me from pointing out errors in your perpetuation of a poorly constructed hoax

you picked the wrong community to try and lie to mate

misread what you said about the article however its still no proof that you are anything you say you are

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by drphilxr

They have been able to make black holes at LHC but they are mini black holes and evaporate so rapidly that they don't do damage.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Where I live in Modesto, California which is very close to L&L Labs and Sandia Labs. There is a group of Scientist who get together to bounce ideas off each other; a kind of think tank if you will. We cover I would say about 80% or so of the same things that are discussed on this website, to include even some of the far fetched ones. I ended up on this site, because a fellow Scientist and friend of mine frequents this website; and he thought I would enjoy the vast amount of information. I am very much interested in 2012 and have done much research on the subject. What most interests me, is the number of Scientists who are finding a ton of evidence leading to a cataclysmic event to occur during that year. I have not come to a conclusion as to whether their findings are true or false; but I do find them plausible. I thought it would be interesting to put together the same type of group that we have only with common everyday people. I'm still working on forming the group currently; but I have gotten a lot of interest so far; and expect to have something formed the beginning of this summer. As to whether or not my own technology will be done in time if their conclusions are correct; I can only hope and pray that it is; because it will be needed then even more then it is needed now. Wish me luck! Here is hoping we are all around to see it come true.

Sincerely

TheGhost

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Where I live in Modesto, California which is very close to L&L Labs and Sandia Labs. There is a group of Scientist who get together to bounce ideas off each other; a kind of think tank if you will. We cover I would say about 80% or so of the same things that are discussed on this website, to include even some of the far fetched ones. I ended up on this site, because a fellow Scientist and friend of mine frequents this website; and he thought I would enjoy the vast amount of information. I am very much interested in 2012 and have done much research on the subject. What most interests me, is the number of Scientists who are finding a ton of evidence leading to a cataclysmic event to occur during that year. I have not come to a conclusion as to whether their findings are true or false; but I do find them plausible. I thought it would be interesting to put together the same type of group that we have only with common everyday people. I'm still working on forming the group currently; but I have gotten a lot of interest so far; and expect to have something formed the beginning of this summer. As to whether or not my own technology will be done in time if their conclusions are correct; I can only hope and pray that it is; because it will be needed then even more then it is needed now. Wish me luck! Here is hoping we are all around to see it come true.

Sincerely

TheGhost

If you really are who you say you are then surely ignoring questions and dodging any comments contrary to your own posts does not help your position. . . .

If i can verify that you are who you say you are I will retract all my statements and apologize whole heartedly.

I only want to prove you are or you aren't a real physicist. If you are not then you should not be allowed to perpetuate a falsehood on a website dedicated to unravelling the truth.

The people on ATS have the right to know when they are being mislead, if you are not a physicist they should know to have a grain of salt with your posts.

If you are then you have nothing to worry about.

To confirm you are who you say you are please direct me to the names of the 2 labs you run aswell as information on reaching your company Hydrosun Technologies LLC. Feel free to U2U me the info so you do not violate the T&C of ATS.

This is a simple request and could verify within minutes that you are who you say you are. The members have the right to know when they'er being played.

Lay all there reservations to rest by providing this information for verification.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Oh GOD you found me out!!! Your the best; how can I ever make up for this travesty. Oh yes I know. Gentill is correct he is such a genius; while I on the other hand am just a simpleton. You both have more brain power then me combined! And I don't know how I could have ever thought by picking a guys name out of a hat and claiming to be him; I could convince you all. I apologize to whoever that guy is lol

Please let me bow at your feet and prays the obvious prowess of your minds.

Good Luck with your lame debunking job!

Hey by the way; maybe you can debunk the conference I will be speaking at on Renewable Energy this coming week as well. I'll have to post that piece of garbage so you can make false claims about that as well.

LOL some peoples children

Sincerely

TheGhost

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Oh GOD you found me out!!! Your the best; how can I ever make up for this travesty. Oh yes I know. Gentill is correct he is such a genius; while I on the other hand am just a simpleton. You both have more brain power then me combined! And I don't know how I could have ever thought by picking a guys name out of a hat and claiming to be him; I could convince you all. I apologize to whoever that guy is lol

Please let me bow at your feet and prays the obvious prowess of your minds.

Good Luck with your lame debunking job!

Hey by the way; maybe you can debunk the conference I will be speaking at on Renewable Energy this coming week as well. I'll have to post that piece of garbage so you can make false claims about that as well.

LOL some peoples children

Sincerely

TheGhost

please read more carefully. . . i said in a n earlier post that i didn't buy the theory of the kid (as it stands). . . I just want to know if your information can be trusted.

It would be wonderful to have a true physicist that can shed some light on some of the murkier topics here on ATS, if you are that person that would be great.

If however you aren't that person you shouldn't act like you are and excoriate other members for being less informed of the subject.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrDesolate

Yeah well... once the physics starts, I never know what the hell anybody's talking about anyway. I'd just like to see the kid get some slack. Even if he's wrong, he's thinking.

Molecular PhD (whatever the hell that is) needs to rein himself in a tad before they start swinging frozen rhesus monkeys at each other. That can't be good for anybody.

"Retract you varlet, else your vainglorious tendencies find you hoist on your own petard".

[/quote

Dr. Phil would call him a "right fighter".
Why don't these MIT guys talk about Global Warming or
Artificial Gravity Wave Generators or Spacial Deterioration of Mass?
We need all the help we can get in those areas.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   

I guess this is a hoax as well. LOL

nvsos.gov...

By the way Dr. Donald Knudsen is my father I guess that would mean he is not real either. Hhhhmmm

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gentill Abdulla
reply to post by Eurisko2012

I'd rather go to the future because in the past I would already know what happens.

If you travel in the past, you could change history.
December 6, 1941 - Hey! The Japanese are going to bomb us
tomorrow!
----------------------------------------------------------------
1986 - Don't launch the space shuttle Challenger! The o-ring
will fail and explode!
The JFK assassination - 1963
--------------------------------------------------------
I want to go to July 1,1947 Roswell, New Mexico.
Can i bring my Sony HD cam with me?

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Originally posted by Gentill Abdulla
reply to post by Eurisko2012

I'd rather go to the future because in the past I would already know what happens.

If you travel in the past, you could change history.
December 6, 1941 - Hey! The Japanese are going to bomb us
tomorrow!
1986 - Don't launch the space shuttle Challenger! The o-ring
will fail and explode!
The JFK assassination - 1963
--------------------------------------------------------
I want to go to July 1,1947 Roswell, New Mexico.

You could only change the future in a parallel universe if we are presuming that this is the only way to avoid the grandfather paradox.

You can't technically time travel in Multiverse theory, you can however travel to a parallel time line that is still unfolding around the period you want to visit.

I love time travel concepts. . . so full of paradoxs that in turn lead to amazing conceptual workarounds. . .

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Would you like to travel with me to July 1,1947?
I want to see the 2 spacecraft that crashed.
We are going to need to buy a pick up truck when we arrive.
Gold coins? Hmmm.....How much does a truck cost in 1947?
Parallel universe sounds cool. Lets go.
Wait! Can i come back to this universe or am i stuck?

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Would you like to travel with me to July 1,1947?
I want to see the 2 spacecraft that crashed.
We are going to need to buy a pick up truck when we arrive.
Gold coins? Hmmm.....How much does a truck cost in 1947?
Parallel universe sounds cool. Lets go.
Wait! Can i come back to this universe or am i stuck?

lets ride mate

a bit of research shows that the average price of a new vehicle in 47 is 1300.00

I would assume if we could navigate the multiverse freely we would be able to return home.

And by all means bring the camera. . . . we should also bring medicle staff to see to any injured aliens. . . surely they'd rather adventure along with us than fall into US military personel hands

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join