It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

infiltrating area 51, some questions please?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthMagnet

I know they are willing to go to extreme lenghts to protect national "security" but it would truely awesome to be apart of something like that. I have no idea how many people they have at the ready there to respond to a large group (thousand or so) walking towards the base...

But I can't deny that I would be hard pressed to find that many people willing to put their freedom at risk for something that might accomplish nothing.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   
What about a solar powered r/c mouse, you just drive that little guy right up the road, you never know maybe they would be dumb enough to think it actually is a mouse. Just sneak your way in when someone opens a door. I bet they let Elvis come and go as he pleases. But like the other guy said earlier I think if you staged some kind of crash into a nearby area
like one of those high altitude gliders that has 2 man cockpit, of course unmanned. Divert the attention because i'm sure everyone would jump all over it and then you pull a QB sneak on them. while they are looking the other way. You could drive up to the Death Warrant signs and wait for the camo dudes and try to wave them over once you get them over to talk you bug one of them. Camera, GPS so you can map out inside builings and maybe see something cool. I'll quit with the ideas I could rattle off a few a day probably.Not really Area 51 related but... What if you knew a coroner willing to do a set up and he needed to report a body that has no human features and he has never seen before basically, who would he report it to. You could bug those mutilated "staged" bodily remains and possibly find out who and where those remains go. Im sure if you did a really good job, possibly have some synthietic organs made and what not just to trick them long enough to get some names at the destination, You might have a starting point for a good investigation. Just a few ideas for possible future novels.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by apollospeed

A star for you sir for making me laugh!

You cant break into Area 51 with a few mates that have experience in karate and an AK-47. You would need atleast a small army to get into heavily protected areas, and alot more firepower.

However, like someone has mentioned, i dont think anything goes on at Area 51 anymore, not now it has so much publicity.

MrWebby666

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
You do know that site a148
or "area" 51 is patrolled by Marines. I think it's a little odd that the Airforce has a Marine Det guarding the facilities. I believe that there is no
point of trying to access the base above ground. No avionics testing is done above ground anyways. Unless you want to
get shot
in the head from 1km away I wouldn't try accessing A51- groom site

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Rukh24

Hi!,

Thanks for the laugh; 'No avionics are tested above ground...' Hmmmm!

Guess that's why the substantial runway, the new hanger and the radars for radar cross section tetsting (RCS) are all above ground?

It is very simple. Groom Lake tests the black budget prototypes (or, at least some of them), and when grey but operational, they are moved to Tonopah and finally, then on to other bases.

And yes, Groom Lake is still very active - as posted before by others, there is more traffic, there is now a sealed road and even noises of engine tests can be heard....

Peace!

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Hi there,

Your best bet is to astral project there and find out what forces they have or technologies before trying such a maneuver that's the smart way to go about it. And to just let you know they have somekind of shielding against AP around some of their buildings I've experienced that for myself and no I'm not a quack.

And if you think about it once you cross that line at area-51 you can't go back and you are either dead or your life is ruined. If you are young that's a looong hard road to go to have such a criminal record they will place on you. I want to find out about their technology ect... but I'm not going to go physically waltzing onto their domain eventhough I'm actually quite a risk taker.

covert

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I want to let you know that getting into area 51 is like trying to go into a gun fight with a knife ITS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!!...first of all there is heat seeking machine guns that will shot at you where ever you move they have sniper towers that will pick you off before you can see the place..second those barbed wire fences arent just regular barbed wire there soaked in a special chemical that if you touch it just say its like putting your hand in acid and with an electrical shock added to that i dont think your gonna be able to say anything i love the balls that you have but your gonna need a tank to get in there!!

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
OK so your "crew" get past the the sensors, the armed Cammo dudes in pickup trucks, the Pavehawk heli's, the F16 Jets and, by some miracle, survive the 15 miles from the perimeter to to the complex itself!
What then?
What is your target?
what are you going to video tape and photograph, because while your "crew" are enduring 15 miles of hell
[ I noted that your going to be sitting on a hill, watching, lol ],
the secrets will have been well and truly hidden by the time that your "crew" arrive.

It reminds me of the Joker In Dark knight
"I'm like a dog chasing a car, i wouldn't know what to do if I caught it!"

but S&F for pure entertainment value, I haven't seen an Area 51 break-in thread for a while

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
trust me you go over the fence with a gun i bet you they have a bigger gun all ready aimed at your head lol area 51 is just another cover up for a bigger base it cuda bin a top base one time but not any more

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
How about a practice run at a smaller facility, say----Creech, aka Indian Springs.
Entrance right off the highway and no "camo dudes".

I'll be watching the news to see how it goes.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Area 51 has become so publicized, they most likely use it as a decoy
now if they were to do any highly secret military/government project
it would most likely be in another country or somewhere not even
known to be a a secret base.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I've put some thought into this and although it's completely nuts I'd like to see the guy try. I think his direct breach is silly though. I also think that Exfil will be impossible so its a one way ticket. But think about this.

You need a large group. Test and probe the perimeter in a gradual fashion. Find weaknesses and make sure security is aware what you are doing. Continue this practice over several days. What's going to happen is patrols will be increased and everyone will beon high alert. It's stressful. After 3 days allow a couple of your guys to be exposed without penetrating. They will be picked up and questioned. There is a collective sigh of relief as things return to normal. Patrols are reduced and the ones who are left are exhausted.

Your penetration, you should have a boat crew, 7 guys for this part. I'm not sure about the airspace around Area 51 but a HALO jump and gliding into the base itself without the aircraft penetrating Area 51's airspace would be a quiet method of entry. Have 3 guys dresseed as MPs, 3 as mid level officers. Have 1 dressed in tactical gear. Hangars will be the easiest infiltration rather than attempting the offices and labs. Some of those hangars, if they are similar to ones on other bases you could cut into with a plasma torch in fairly short order.

As far as uploading your information. Pulse Burst radar level transmitter. Under normal circumstances it wouldn't be picked up but considering the security of the inful area odds are they'll catch it. Unfortunately it's too late when they do so your info will make it out. If you broadcast a concinual transmission(streaming) you'll be caught). You get your data, get to a secure location, transmit then exfil. Your exfil, I haven't a clue. Your only option would be to hoof it out or drop in a lightweight vehicle with your halo. unfortunately that's going to eliminate the clandestine nature of your operation. So on foot is the answer.

So your going to have to deal with your heat sig and mass sensors at ground level. Your heat si is maskable but as far as sensors pads being as you'll be hauling arse outta there anything to distribute your weight to the point of it appearing as a nonevent would inhibit your progress. SO a mass sensor activation would confuse the situation if your going to set some off set em all off. Remote controlled vehicles, not sure because I don't know the triggerweight. Of course a EMP Pulse generator could knock those out. Not sure on the shielding but something along the lines of www.amazing1.com... will give you an effective range of 15 ft to fry the sensors. SO you can roll out your own rred carpet.

Good luck. It's gonna cost ya about 30k for the EMP, no telling for the idiot pilot and aircraft, your busrt transmitter is going to be a bit less. You need about 150k and 6 really gullible operators. Your also going to need a couple of getaway drivers actually several. Multiple attempted penetrations to destract from the actual exfil. Wait am I an accomplice now?

Heres some sat pics. dreamlandresort.com...

[edit on 2-2-2010 by DrJay1975]

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by stickynanton
I want to let you know that getting into area 51 is like trying to go into a gun fight with a knife ITS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!!...first of all there is heat seeking machine guns that will shot at you where ever you move they have sniper towers that will pick you off before you can see the place..second those barbed wire fences arent just regular barbed wire there soaked in a special chemical that if you touch it just say its like putting your hand in acid and with an electrical shock added to that i dont think your gonna be able to say anything i love the balls that you have but your gonna need a tank to get in there!!

Just for reference, if the distance is under 10 feet unless the safety is off, the gun is cocked and aimed with a finger on the trigger the knife will win.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by apollospeed
Hi, i have a couple of questions regarding area 51 or groom lake, and hopefully discussion becomes of this thread; i'm looking more for your opinions, i myself have have strongly very thought about grabbing my ak-47, with a couple of guys i know to perhaps get as far as possible into area 51 or at least past the signs and right up to the fence or perimiter.

I have been looking through many threads on here, as well as ding countless amounts of research and understanding the consequences of entering area 51, as well as understanding information that is avaliable to the public about area 51. i feel compeled to take some type of risk and go for it. my men/crew are also prepared for the risk, and if we could get some photos or perhaps video footage that no other ametures even though were far from ametures we have sufficent training in hand to hand combat and firearms training. that we think would be sufficent to see off anything we encounter on the ground to get us to the perimiter or fence.

some people may think this could be a potential suicide mission, but whilst we know the risks involved i think i can get back some type of footage and photos of this, we think we can bring back footage that has not been seen on here before. and i think that might be worth it.

2.) what would be likley to encounter on ground, say every 400-800m, once we get past the first lot of signs?

5.) possible vehicle choice and desired speed?, we have thought about a choice of 2 at the moment either we have two modified porsche cayenne, they are tuned by techart and have the ability of 200mph, with a weight of 2.5 tonnes, our mods should bring the weight up to possibly 3.5 tonnes but were hoping a bit less 3.2 or 3.3 tonnes, that includes armour and bullet proof windows, and special high performance low profile, run flat tyres. also heavy duty charge rammer, sort of like a battering ram to smash through fencing or walls.

6.) the best road for straightness, for maximum speed once we get past the signs to take us to the fence, then we hope to smash through?

My thought is you're crazy. This plan is waaayyyy too overboard. And using a Porche Cheyenne? Bullet Proofed? Low Profile?

Ur dealing with a powdered dirt road. They will see ur dust trail from MILES i mean MIIILLLEESSS away. Once you do travel the 14 miles to the warning sings, you still got about another 4 maybe 5 till you actually reach a "GATE" and then after that probably another 5 miles to the actual base.

A porche Cheyenne is a bad choice unless its set up specifically for rally, and low profile isnt rally. also bullet proofing wouldnt help either.

Like ppl said its not just cammos in trucks stormin after you. their are GUNSHIPS on stand-by, a measily bullet proofed car isnt gonna be any problem for them. You'd be lucky to travel above 70 or 80 and maintain control of the car....thats with an expierenced rally driver.

And also...TOO many ppl. You gotta understand man it doesnt matter what training combatively your guys have. Ur dead if you use deadly force or have it.

If ur gonna do this....use the KISS method. "Keep it Simple Stupid".

Dont go spending all ur money on all that crap just to either have it confiscated or blown to bits.

Other than that....good luck lol.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   
sorry i messed up my quoting on that last one. my reply to his post is in there it just looks quoted also lol.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Some things to keep in mind...

People have taken pictures of the actual base and have come away with nothing but buildings and runways. I would imagine all the good stuff is hidden away, unless you are lucky enough to be there at just the right time, which is unlikely.

Also, there is nocell phone/internet service in that area, so good luck streaming. Hopefully you have thought this part out and know things I do not.

I was just there this weekend... took groom road. When I checked Google Maps later I could see that I got pretty damn close, but you can *feel* the eyes on you and I did see the camo-dudes up on a hill checking me out with binoculars, waiting for me to cross the marked sign post.

The place is known to have the most advanced sensor, security and surveillance technology.

This is a military base that requires security clearance to gain access. To try to sneak in or storm the gates is only going to get you arrested or killed.

I imagine if I had slammed on the gas and let the camo-dudes chase, MAYBE I would have seen a tiny glimpse of the white lake bed before they had me under arrest, crashed, or dead, but I doubt I wouild have been able to see anything more than mayyybe a distant building, runway, or maybe just a tiny edge of a distant lake bed.

It's a fun thought to sneak in there for UFOs, but fact is its a secure military facility and you would be considered an enemy of the United States and a threat to National Security to sneak in. Very bad idea.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I believe Tifozi has the right idea, try military surplus stores.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Are you actually serious? Sure, it would be awesome if we knew what goes on in A51, but you wouldn't even make it past the signs.

They know you're approaching the site even when you're miles away.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
All of the top secret projects have been moved to Dugway Proving Ground in Utah. Thats where you need to be looking now as Groom Lake facility is now relegated to human based aircraft technology and a few other projects that are also human in origin.

PS - I wouldn't try the AK-47 scenario if you were serious. You MIGHT get a foot on the ground while stepping outside of your vehicle but once the Dyna Corp personnel see that you have a weapon, it'll be open season on ya. Just fyi.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by apollospeed

Sounds like a suicide mission to me. I am not keen on doing it myself so I don't want anyone else to do it. The army may shoot first and ask questions later....

T

[edit on 21-2-2010 by Tiger5]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join