It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

infiltrating area 51, some questions please?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   
I say you got a fantastic idea - go for it - make sure that you televise it live so that we can watch and see how far you get into the base. Go for it.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by MysterE
Terrible Idea, just listen to what happend to the guy who tried to fly through their airspace

Besides, all of the interesting stuff happens at Edwards AFB now

-E-

Thanks for posting that. Was that for real?
is there any newspaper reports?

[edit on 4-6-2010 by Loopdaloop]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Loopdaloop

Although entertaining, the phone call was a HOAX. Just another in the long line of disinformation from Art babbling bullsh*t Bell

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
A bullet proof car will not survive a missle attack very well. However, I'm not stupid enough to believe you actually are doing this. Just another poster looking for attention.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
This is illegal. Don't do it

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by wheelerism
This is illegal. Don't do it

Yes, and we know none of them are actually ever going to do this. Its just fantacizing by people who arent going to leave their computer keyboards except to get more twinkies and hot pockets.

They have been dreaming about it for years, who knows how many threads there are about them trying to come up with some fantasy invasion where they and their friends are just going to march across all the miles to Area 51, find the base commander and demand to be shown anything they want.

Nobody is going to go walk across the desert to do it, and if a few people tried, they would never get there without being arrested first. It is an active military base, that just has a buffer of harsh desert around it.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I haven't seen anyone propose an obvious avenue of infiltration to me: hop a Janet flight. Fake an ID badge and get on with the rest of the employees. You could (presumably) go wherever said employee could go, as long as your cover lasts. Still a suicidally bad idea, but it might get you farther than brute forcing your way past the perimeter.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   

link   

link   

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
The best way into Area-51 is by astral projection. If you learned astral projection you could penetrate right into the facility and investigate yourself. If you could manage to get through their ethereal shielding that is.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   
You wouldn't even get near the door(unless maybe you had invisibility and could shield your thoughts), or unless you were a member of the personnel.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Time to organize the A51 summer expedition 1st edition folks. I'd travel w/o counting the hours to this little place surounded by a desert
Yay !
That is, only if you guarantee me i'll see something indeed . I mean it

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
As an experienced contributor to ATS, I feel compelled to post. The OP is suggesting that s/he may attempt to engage in an illegal behavior.

Please do not post in this thread. Please do not give this user any suggestions. If s/he is indeed planning to commit a violation of the law, anyone providing suggestions or encouragement may be subpoenaed by the plaintiff.

Furthermore, there is a specific term & condition of ATS membership that covers these kinds of threads:

"2e.) Illicit Activity: Discussion of illicit activities "

Whether the OP is serious or not is NOT the issue here. Please think about the legal implications before you post in this thread.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jshock
I haven't seen anyone propose an obvious avenue of infiltration to me: hop a Janet flight. Fake an ID badge and get on with the rest of the employees. You could (presumably) go wherever said employee could go, as long as your cover lasts. Still a suicidally bad idea, but it might get you farther than brute forcing your way past the perimeter.

Sorry, but this is a monumentally bad idea, adrift in sealike thread of more monumentally bad ideas.

Somehow, I think an ID to get onboard a JANET flight is not something you will just be able to come up with on your own via your home computer and photoshop.

I am quite sure showing up there with a forged ID, which they would right away be able to tell, to try to get onto a USAF installation, is going to get you sent straight to jail.

No amount of armchair fantasizing is going to get anyone in there, especially with illegal ideas that will just get someone in jail over a badly hatched attempt. You want to get in there? How about enlist in the USAF, attend security police school and strive to graduate at the top of your class. Or major in some sort of Engineering in an area that Lockheed, Northrop or Boeing would be hiring in

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I think you'll make it all the way too the gate. If your dumb enough to bring weapons, 20 years. If your smart and don't bring weapons. You'll be detained by Wakenhut security and the local sheriff will arrest you and impound your car. The fine is 1500.00 I think. At least it used to be when I was there.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Don't do it. You will end up getting killed or worse.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   
DO NOT do it, you WILL be trespassing and you WILL be fired upon. You WILL be outnumbered, this is NOT a video game!!!

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Go for it!

But make sure you tell your mum where you're going, and make sure your're back in time for dinner.
Don't talk to strangers and look both ways when crossing the road.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
For a start, i highly doubt anyone would be so foolish.

Secondly, why would you want to go there anyway? Noone really knows exactly what goes on there and lets leave it that way, like they say:

"Curiousity kills the Cat"

With you being the cat.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join