It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

infiltrating area 51, some questions please?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by alttracks
An ex-military person I know, who was assigned to an elite military group that tested secure facilities, told me that they had infilitrated every secure facility in the USA WITH THE EXCEPTION of Area 51. Even this group did not know how they were detected, nor were they told. Even though they were this group, they were blindfolded, held, interogated, and released at a location outside the area. They had no clues about where they were held.

By the way, they did not get very far into the gold facility at Ft Knox either and were told never to try again.

[edit on 1/21/2010 by alttracks]

this makes no sense. the group that was used to infiltrate various military bases was long disbanded and the commanding officer was jailed. It is also not a miltary group and it was made up of specops personell from various disciplines. I know the unit commander(former unit that no longer exists) . and they did not penetrate every secure us military facillity much less attempt all of them. nor were they ever allowed to penetrate or attempt penetration of norad, cheyenne mountain or area 51. being as this group does thorough recon they knew exactly how they were identified but being as this was never attempted it doesn't matter. the procedure on these matters is they give the base commander a 3 day period during which the attack(s) will happen. so i they were captured by mps or the private securuty they would not have been beaten and tortured, lol. total bs. I know what branch of the service formed the unit as well at the unit's designation.

I tell you what, if you and your pal are telling the truth then kindly tell me what branch of the service formed the unit, who the only commander was and what the units designation was. also let me know what aviation unit they partnered with, they used a couple but there was one unit that assisted them inn over 80% of their penetrations that required air transit. also who did the unit report to. when did their 1st excercise take place and at which base? none of this information is classified so he'll have no problem providing it. Sorry but my BS detector is going haywire especially since your talking about something i'm extremely familliar with. I expect to either not get a response or to get some BS he can't talk about it response, neither of which are true.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by apollospeed

Wow, crazy nutty plan. count me out. first you gotta find area 51. We don't censor out internet here in the good ol USA so you can use google maps to pinpoint it. Problem is, it keeps moving. See if you can catch it. My cousin saw it once, I will ask him where he last saw it.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
if u really want to do this i would say get as many people as u can and as many cars and charge that base

[edit on 1/23/2010 by xenchan`]

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Not only is this a BAD idea.
You are already guilty of a crime.
You had best hope that who ever is reading this from the official world has a sense of humor and passes you off as a nut job.
Not everything in life works out like the movies.
Dead is dead and prison is prison.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by earthdude

Originally posted by earthdude

Wow, crazy nutty plan. count me out. first you gotta find area 51. We don't censor out internet here in the good ol USA so you can use google maps to pinpoint it. Problem is, it keeps moving. See if you can catch it. My cousin saw it once, I will ask him where he last saw it.

Ummm... That's funny. I wasn't aware that buildings could move. This isn't "LOST", buddy.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I bet there are mine fields.

Attemping to assault A-51 is a suicide mission. You'd need professionals, at least company if not a batallion strength force, with air support.

You'd need a security expert ready to go. Someone who can access areas made specifically to resist intrusion. Think bank vault like doors with IR/motion sensor etc..I'd think the facilities containing anti-gravity space vehicles or actual intact UFOs or alien technological artifacts, if any are stored at A-51, lay underground. They'd be very secure areas.

You'd never make it out alive. The black helicopters and fast reaction special forces operators would be on the scene before you could blink. Even the Wackenhut goons at the gate won't hesitate to kill you for crashing the fence in a vehicle brandishing weapons. A pickup doesn't stand a chance against an APC with a rocket launcher and large caliber machine gun.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Please, don't be stupid.
The security is beyond your ken. You couldn't even make it to the fence unarmed, and armed?
You know Nevada is full of empty mine shafts, don't you?

You seriously need to stop playing video games and join the real world.
I have never heard anything as preposterous as planning to invade a military base, especially one as large as Nellis.
Now that you have been ignorant enough to publicly post your intentions, on a site perused hourly by uncounted alphabet agencies, I would assume you understand your location was pegged to the block you live on moments after your first post.
Right now, all your posts, all the friends you e-mail, text, and post to have had background checks, constant monitoring is ongoing on everyone you have had contact with in the last 5 years, and that guy you have noticed several times the last week???? Yup, you guessed it.

Amateur.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   
That goes for the amateur agent-in training also.
Did you really think you would catch any serious threats with such weak fishing bait?
You may trap a few mentally incompetent, but is that really what you want?
I would think national security would be better served by you learning Arabic.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by DrJay1975

Red Cell

After leaving command at SEAL Team Six, Marcinko was tasked by Vice Admiral James "Ace" Lyons, Deputy Chief of Naval Operations, to design a unit to test the Navy's vulnerability to terrorism. The name of the unit was Naval Security Coordination Team OP-06D. In 1984, Marcinko hand-picked twelve men from SEAL Team Six and one from Marine Force Recon. The unit was unofficially named Red Cell.[4] This team tested the security of naval bases, nuclear submarines, ships, civilian airports and a U.S. embassy. Marcinko was directed to use his team to test the Navy's anti-terrorist capabilities. As a result he was able to infiltrate seemingly impenetrable, highly-secured bases, nuclear submarines, ships and other purported "secure areas", including the U.S. Presidential plane Air Force One, and disappeared without incident.

Not a big secret really.

The area 51 and the Nevada Test Site is not a military facility it is under the control of the Department of Energy.

ANY attempt to infiltrate this area will result in death.

Without a doubt.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
why on earth would you try to get in using AK-47's, i imagine if they saw you they would shoot first, ask questions later. It would give the impression that you are there to cause more trouble then just looking around, but hey that's just my opinion. Good luck with it. But you must have a serious death wish!

I don't know why anyone would bother either really. I think you need to get off the x-box and play out in the sunshine

[edit on 24/1/2010 by bkaust]

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I don't think area 51 is still there. I think you might find some abandoned warehouses and buildings guarded at a low level (no helicopters, no snipers, no black vehicles, just some standard guards with a rifle). Too many attempts of entering area 51 have been made in the past, and the whole world knows of the existence of area 51, so...it had to go. And while everybody is still focussing on the old area 51 and wondering how to enter a bunch of abandoned buildings, they have moved it to another location.
I think I read a testimony here on ATS of a guy who drove up to the perimeter with his car once. As soon as he approached the fence some standard military guys came and asked him what he was doing there and if he could please leave because he was trespassing and that if he would not do so that they would have to take him into costudy or something (don't remember it in detail, it was on ATS 2 or 3 years ago I think). He also remarked the fact that there was nothing left over there. He lived not to far from area 51 and in the past he recalled seeing strange airplanes and helicopters flying over. He tried going up to the perimeter when he was younger and big terrain vehicles chased him and his friends of the property while they where accusing them of trespassing through a megaphone. But when he returned 2 or 3 years ago there was nothing left to see, he doesn't see the airplanes and helicopters no more, no terrain vehicles... absolutely nothing.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by NightWish

Hi!,

Unlike one or two regulars that contibute real data on Groom Lake (aka Area 51) I can't provide the detail that they do but have been to the front and back gates 5 times. The last was Sept last year. The camo dudes were there, but more interestingly - there were 4 or 5 cars parked from where the white bus picks wokers up at the start of Hwy 375 - and this on a week-end when usually it is dead.

There a couple of threads that may look a little boring to you - a new sealed road for 9 miles leading to Grroom Lake (isn't this US$'s?) , the additional parked cars, a Boeing 737 flight in on a week-end, .... - usually a Beechcraft...sounds of engine tetsting...) Maybe this isn''t all lights in the sky and alien technology but just fact. I can assure you it is very much alive.

And to get back on tracki of this thread..... 14 miles of dust road (the public part) plus another 12 or so miles to get to Groom Lake itself....
Please, as
another posted quite rightly said.... get real! This is a US test base and they really don't want people snooping.

Peace!

[edit on 24-1-2010 by The Wave]

[edit on 24-1-2010 by The Wave]

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   

If you now all, then tell me this - What kind of secure facility they entered and took pictures of themselves with _______ and then how they left.

Or what kind of secure facility they entered and took _______ from an employees desk and left via _________. This is too easy a question.

What did they commonly leave at a secure site to prove they were there when the management denied they were there. Where did they usually leave the proof?

Was was the percentage of times they entered and left and were never detected?

You think there was only one unit? You think there was only one commander involved? You were told the unit was disbanded?

I think you are only trying to get information on the unit(s) involved.

And now for the "catch-all" phrase you should know. - I can neither confirm or deny the existance or non-existance of the unit or non unit that was or was not involved in the information or disinformation listed or not listed above and it may not even be me or not be me that stated or did not state the above or not. Heck it was was or was not me that even typed or did not type the above.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   
I'm not saying that infiltrating a top secret military base is such a good idea. I'm sure conspiring to do it is against the law,but if I ever wanted to see something somewhere that I couldnt go I would build a high end R/C plane with 360* view with HD video cameras. You should youtube R/C turbine jet or check this one out. www.youtube.com...

[edit on 25-1-2010 by coldfiremx]

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Epsilon5

Ummm... That's funny. I wasn't aware that buildings could move. This isn't "LOST", buddy.

It has moved several times on Google maps, good luck finding the real one. I used to move building for a living. Not that it's buildings physically moved. It is not where the maps say it is. Understand now?

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by alttracks

If you now all, then tell me this - What kind of secure facility they entered and took pictures of themselves with _______ and then how they left.

Or what kind of secure facility they entered and took _______ from an employees desk and left via _________. This is too easy a question.

What did they commonly leave at a secure site to prove they were there when the management denied they were there. Where did they usually leave the proof?

Was was the percentage of times they entered and left and were never detected?

You think there was only one unit? You think there was only one commander involved? You were told the unit was disbanded?

I think you are only trying to get information on the unit(s) involved.

And now for the "catch-all" phrase you should know. - I can neither confirm or deny the existance or non-existance of the unit or non unit that was or was not involved in the information or disinformation listed or not listed above and it may not even be me or not be me that stated or did not state the above or not. Heck it was was or was not me that even typed or did not type the above.

Typical, can't answer my questions so you ask ones of your own to cloud the issue. W.G.M.A.T.A.T.S. Helluva business card. OP-06D. They didn't penetrate knox, they did get AF1 though. And yes this was the only unit of its kind. And with good reason. It was made of 13 members of ST6 and 1 MFR.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   

WOW!!!

Thanks for the laugh, haven't seen one of the good old satirical humor threads in a bit.

But if you're not joking around, this is all I have got for you:

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Mister, for one I don't believe you I think you are setting us up.

second, pictures of what? are you a child? how far do you expect to go? trhough the door of the hanger down the shaft in the room witht he aliens?

I have no clue how old you are but if you are serious you are pretty naive.

You aint going to see shttt even if you get one meter away from that hanger.

And they monitor every move from the second you put your foot on there ground.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Epsilon5

It has moved several times on Google maps, good luck finding the real one. I used to move building for a living. Not that it's buildings physically moved. It is not where the maps say it is. Understand now?

You two havent caught up with the computer age, have you????

Area 51 has not moved, perhaps some of the projects that were conducted there have moved, but the base is still alive and well.

Google maps has NEVER moved the coordinates either.

The historic images on GE of Groom lake prior to 2002 are or were purposely obfuscated, but the new images are clear as day.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   

My friends answer -

Tilt Tilt Game over for you.
Wrong unit for the team I was referring to.
Had you answered questions last.
You would have known about the past.

Handle - Joker

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join