It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have important information for you

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   
It came, or was given to me through intense meditation/research/divine guidance/aliens and I am in a unique position to pass this information along to you.

This information will not only enlighten you, but since you are willing to accept my semi-divinity will allow me to feel very important and special, which is a nice feeling.

This information isn't very specific or distinct, but will take the form of a warning, that I was given or came upon. But, since I am so concerned about humanity, I now invite you to become part of my higher consciousness and urge you to become special along with me.

This allows you to accept the fact that I am more advanced than you, but also allows you the opportunity to join me on my evolutionary peak. I am not exclusionary but will allow us all to feel very special and unique together.

So here is my information, the world will soon come to an end, all signs point to it, we are in a moment of extreme crisis, the aliens that I speak with are about to reveal themselves, and the government is covering this information up, and not allowing it to be broadcast to you. Because they have a vested interest in keep you unengaged and unaware.

If you have any questions about this endtime moment you should ask me these questions and I will give you answers that aren't necessarily specific but will lead you towards a further understanding of my own intellectual brilliance, and extra-sensory relationship with higher powers.

So, please ask me questions, send me your comments, positive or negative... I feel desperately alone and so have manufactured the delusion of my own uniqueness to mask my own intense lack of willingness/ability to deal with the world as it is.

Thank you for understanding,

Signed,
Your average ATS mystic poster

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   
OOOhh you are SO going to get abducted tonight and snogged by a big fat alien!!

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by kenochs

Then I'd REALLY have something to talk about.
My next post will be titled.... I snogged an alien.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by kenochs

Could you please tell me The Colonel's secret flavor recipe of 11 herbs and spices that creates the famous "finger lickin' good" chicken?

Much appreciated

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
You should really sell this information for a small fee. Since you seem to be willing to freely dispense of this vague advice without charge, I doubt your semi -divine status.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   

So here is my information, the world will soon come to an end, all signs point to it, we are in a moment of extreme crisis, the aliens that I speak with are about to reveal themselves, and the government is covering this information up, and not allowing it to be broadcast to you. Because they have a vested interest in keep you unengaged and unaware.

This is a concise summary of what I would call a "one-a-day" on these forums. Or are you referring to Alex Collier's 20 mile alien craft that is supposedly orbiting saturn as we speak? The "Muffon" scare horror thread.

Specifics my good man -- specifics!

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by kenochs

What the F@#$.

You mean these "special" guys are all lying and you have the truth!
www.abovetopsecret.com...
And here comes the parade:

What do you want to know about the secrets of the world and existence?

So, you may feel free to ask.

I am personally involved with everything mentioned in the title of the thread, I am a life long member of secret orders and governmental institutions, I have been exploring the spiritual realms, researched the occult and practiced it, taken part of many esoteric, occult and magical practices and events, been involved with the ET and UFO phenomena, the spiritual realms, including ghost and spirits, governmental coverups....

I Speak To You Not From Earth

But from another perspective on another dimension higher than 3rd Density reality.

More life exists higher in the dimensional frequencey than you can possibly imagine, or you can

The energy is all around us. People have used it much in the past. Actually ironically people use it all of the time when they don't even realize it.

I have strong enough reason to believe I'm strongly enough connected to THE Highest (moral-spiritual) Power on this planet primarily because I've never encountered a stronger-better advocate for said Power than me.

For Matrix fans, if read carefully and slowly, you will undoubtedly become overwhelmed by the fact, there really is a Matrix, and you are plugged into it right now.

The Truth about Aliens and abductions and channeling

Dear friends,

I am here to give you some insights on the truth about what you call aliens and alien abductions.

Opportunity Knocks Again

I am one with access to the knowledge of The Bloodlines who you believe are "Evil" and whose actions you disapprove of. I have chosen to come here to answer the questions you may have, all you have to do is follow The Rules and ask.

My Abduction with God? Part 1 of 2

This story has been something I have wanted to tell for about the last 5 years, ever since I could remember alot of it. It happened in 2000 while on a trip in San Fran. I ask that you try to respect my story, I promise you it is 100% true........

I am a generational member of a Ruling Bloodline Family.

Every so often, as per the directives of the Law of our Creator, a brief window of opportunity opens, whereby a select handful of our Family are required to make communication with our subjects, and offer you the chance to ask us any questions you would like answered.

I was born into the "bloodlines" and went rogue

I’m gonna to keep this introduction short and simple. If you want to hear the long version of this story while challenging me every inch of the way to prove I am telling the truth, you will have to let me know.

I grew up in a “bloodline.” I am descended from Templars and Cistercians. I was initiated into their secrets as a child, then went rogue becasue I did not agree with what I was taught.

People are going to request this be moved to skunkworks. I'm not here to offer the non-believers evidence... but to alert people who have had positive "grey" experiences on just how deceived they most likely are. I have not had any super traumatic experiences, and I'm not even sure these creatures are sure I notice them.

Orzeml(The Pleiadean) message to our kind

Last night I had the pleasure of spending most the night in the company of Orzeml And Amizarac I asked a lot of questions and received many interesting replies.

Date of Final Departure to be Revealed.

The date for the zeta final departure will be disclosed in an upcoming movie starring Viggo Mortenson. The Road is based on your world after the Apocalypse. We will be leaving before this occurs but after the movie has been released.

Look, this is what I'll do.

I'll pen your "special truth" in for every second week on tuesday and fridays. O.K.
Today I am following the Zetan "special guy" and tomorrow I am playing my part in the "Greatest Production ever Made".
Thats the best I can do.
I'll be special with you Tuesday next week and next friday.
Is that cool?

But, since I am so concerned about humanity, I now invite you to become part of my higher consciousness and urge you to become special along with me.

Can't wait special buddy!
God damn it.
Wait till unleashed68 hears about this.

Edit: S and F btw.
Thanks for being you.

[edit on 18/1/10 by atlasastro]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
If these beings are any good, theyre sure bound to expect a little more humility from your end champ

keep smiling. x

aLaN

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by kenochs

Can you please get a photo or a video, otherwise it could just be your mum that you are snogging.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
The fact you claim to be a semi divine being, automatically leads me to believe you are deluded, therefor any in formation you have to provide, will be highly suspicious. but go ahead and enlighten those foolish enough to believe anything you post.

[edit on 18-1-2010 by woodwardjnr]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

I could give you that recipe but from the tone of your post I don't think you've reached the level of consciousness necessary to receive it in good faith.

The 'colonel' received this information upon receiving his 33rd degree status in the Masons. So, it's not just the recipe that's important, but the understanding of the recipe and what the Mason's have in store for all people who indulge themselves in the trans-fat conspiratorial bacchanalian orgy of chicken eating that leads to overwhelming levels of U.S. obesity.

Obesity leads to an inability to run away from the aliens when they finally come and begin harvesting us.

See? That's why I can't tell you the recipe.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

Dang... now why didn't I think of that.
Please u2u me for my pay pal account and I will give you specifics on my knowledge of the 'plan' for a small tax deductible fee, as I am unemployed and therefore my own charity.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

thank you for showing just how many idiots like this we have

and to OP, semi-divinity? get over yourself before you start to think you have power over life and death.
i cant begin to describe how sick i am of being preached to by "higher beings"... ON A WEBSITE! you think you're divine because you have no concept of other people because you have no friends, unlucky.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Oscitate

Alex Collier, and anyone else who purports to have information similar or superior to my own is a hack... do not believe what they say, they are all tools of the NWO, TPTB, NSA, CIA, or are trolls planted by our controllers to distract you from the truth that ONLY I HAVE.

Wake up people...

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by kenochs
It came, or was given to me through intense meditation/research/divine guidance/aliens and I am in a unique position to pass this information along to you.

Sorry to rain on your parade but the world , even the world as we know it now is coming to an end, every second that passes ends the world as we knew it, the next second to comes brings a new world only to end a second later. Thought you with your 'special' enlightenment knew that.
Other than that gratz for fitting in and having an impact of the world.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   

See my Alex Collier response... these guys don't see the whole picture... they've either been led astray, or are tools of the status quo to keep the sheeple in the dark...

Only I get it.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   

and to OP, semi-divinity? get over yourself before you start to think you have power over life and death.
i cant begin to describe how sick i am of being preached to by "higher beings"... ON A WEBSITE! you think you're divine because you have no concept of other people because you have no friends, unlucky.

HA HA HA!!!! That told YOU kenochs!

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by james420

Dear James,
I hate to break character because I'm having a blast but... to quote Charlie Brown "Don't you know sarcasm when you hear (read) it."

Also, I admit, sarcasm is the lowest form of humor... can I raise the bar and call it satire? Anyone object?

[edit on 18-1-2010 by kenochs]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   

I could snog you for that post!
Oops outside thought! I just got caught up in all the snogging posts...honest!

It seems that these aliens just love to tell anyone who lends an ear their stories of how such and such is happening and blah blah blah government is hiding their presence yadda yadda yadda, which is why ATS members X, Y, Z, A, D, G, M, L, F, K, G, R, C, I, %, 7, P, $, H, K, V, M, &, _ and BS are here exclusively to tell everyone the good news boom badda bing etc etc.

[edit on 18/1/10 by Chadwickus]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by yzzyUK

sigh... yup...I feel deflated, empty... suddenly the biting criticism has suddenly made my entire world view suspect...

Doubt consumes me..... NO... I refuse to listen... it's all a conspiracy to keep my important information out of the blogosphere... TPTB are crafty... oh yes they are...

Whew that was a close one.

[edit on 18-1-2010 by kenochs]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join