It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am convinced it's sudden evolution.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by hippomchippo
There will never be a case of sudden evolution where we all grow wings and fly around all spiritually, sorry.

Unless we all do what is called "dying" or HATCHING at the same time from some type of celestial event
FREEING OUR FLESH, forcing everyone into their positive generating energy selvs or negative energy generating selves lol YOUR SPIRITS.
BRINGING FORTH THE SPIRITUAL WAR armagaddon. Noone would even know or recognize transformation from flesh to the next IF THE TREE OF KNOWLEDGE WAS NEVER EATEN FROM YOU WOULD OF THOUGHT YOU JUST HATCHED, MORPHED, MATURED OR RIPENED!!! to be specific AWAKENED

[edit on 1/25/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by sourcesonly

The Russians have been doing this research since before WWII. They discovered that each cell's nucleus, in every living organism emits and recieves coherant photons (like laser light) just below the visible light spectrum. It is speculated that these bio-photons may help explain many seemingly paranormal phenomena and may help explain the fact that certain organeles in living cells apprear to make intelligent choices as discussed in the book you mentioned; "The Biology of Belief"

The "event" in Dec. 2012 is signifigant because our Solar System will come in line with the center of the Milky Way Galaxy. It is thought that this allignment will change the strength of the resonant frequency emmited from the Black Hole at the center of the Galaxy. You've heard Tiebtan monks chanting the "Ohm" sound, they believe that this is the sound coming from the Galactic center. This increase in frequency may (or may not) provide a catalyst to enable genetic alterations. It is also thought that the Pineal Gland in the brain may "awaken" from it's slumber and we will all be able to see again w/our third eye. it's interesting to note that the Pineal gland produces natural '___', also known as God's Flesh in the form of Amanita Mascaria Mushrooms.

That's how I understand some of the predicted events in 2012 that may or may not unfold. We will be moving into the age of Aquarius, an age thought to bring about more self awareness (as in "Astral Self") and independant thought.

If in fact the 2012 event is a new beginning, it will be born out of the end of something else. That's just the way things work.

[edit on 25-1-2010 by Anamnesis]

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Anamnesis

No, that 'galactic alignment' stuff is nonsense. Please stop peddling it as if it's the truth, when the window of the alignment lasts for years, and has already begun. It's deceitful.

2012 is just a year like every other. To assume otherwise, with no evidence, is irrational, delusional behaviour.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by davesidious

No, that 'galactic alignment' stuff is nonsense. Please stop peddling it as if it's the truth, when the window of the alignment lasts for years, and has already begun. It's deceitful.

2012 is just a year like every other. To assume otherwise, with no evidence, is irrational, delusional behaviour.

I'm not peddling anything dude. If you'll read what I wrote with a little more attention to detail, you'll notice that I never said definitively that those events would or would not occur.

Here, let me help:

Speculation:
a. Contemplation or consideration of a subject; meditation.
b. A conclusion, opinion, or theory reached by conjecture.
c. Reasoning based on inconclusive evidence; conjecture or supposition.

There you go. Feel better now?

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by notsympl

the hammerhead shark was a gentic mutation that turned into an advantagious one so your nto completely mr know it all

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   

You said it would occur. You definitely did. I can see it there, in your post, for all to see.

The "event" in Dec. 2012 is signifigant because...

I can see how you might have wanted that to not seem like saying something would happen, but seeing as you didn't qualify it as such, it looks exactly like you're saying something will happen.

And the rest of that post is still rubbish. Ohm? Genetic changes? Ha! Hilarious stuff. We might as well believe a massive unicorn will fly through the solar system distributing PS3s to everyone - there's as much evidence for that as anything anyone has ever claimed about 'events' in 2012.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   

You said it would occur. You definitely did. I can see it there, in your post, for all to see.

The "event" in Dec. 2012 is signifigant because...

I can see how you might have wanted that to not seem like saying something would happen, but seeing as you didn't qualify it as such, it looks exactly like you're saying something will happen.

And the rest of that post is still rubbish. Ohm? Genetic changes? Ha! Hilarious stuff. We might as well believe a massive unicorn will fly through the solar system distributing PS3s to everyone - there's as much evidence for that as anything anyone has ever claimed about 'events' in 2012.

"The "event" in Dec. 2012 is signifigant because our Solar System will come in line with the center of the Milky Way Galaxy."

That's the full statement. Prove it wrong.

OK jackass, you can shut your pie-hole now. You're saying that there is no evidence for galactic allignment? You're correct to single out that statement as the only declarative but you're wrong about there being no evidence for it. If you'll pull your head out of your ass long enough to look around you can easily find the information.

Why the hell are you on ATS in the first place? Don't you know that this is the place to discuss such things? It's become painfully obvious to me that you feel the need to justify your own existence by attempting to berrate others and impose your sour outlook on life. Please get some professional help, you need it.

asshole ignored....

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   

OK, here goes:

There is no proven event in 2012, so that statement is baseless. And, for one thing, as the sentence in question is asserting something, it's up to the person making the assertion to prove something, not for someone else to disprove it. The burden of proof lies squarely with you, not me.

Galactic alignment is true - I never said it wasn't. I did, however, say that it happens over a long time, and we're already smack-bang in the middle of it, so why single 2012 out? It's not like a fast-moving pendulum, but a very slow process that has been happening for ages already. It takes 36 years, to be exact, with us passing the centre in 1998.

I hang out on ATS to learn. My "sour" outlook on life is called learning, something that requires evidence, and not just gum-flapping. ATS used to be a place where facts were thrown around, now it's a place where idiotic conjecture and half-baked ideas are thrown around, and if anyone dares to question some idiot's hare-brained idea, they are condemned. That is pathetic.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull
reply to post by sourcesonly

We know radiation has mutative effects on genetic material, we've known this since before the "Bomb" was even finished. However these are typically very very VERY negative mutations we're dealing with. Deformities rather than advantageous gradual evolution. Evolution is driven primarily by environmental factors so while a massive dose of cosmic radiation might alter us it would likely do far more harm then good... or perhaps turn us all into the Incredible Hulk

Yes, or greys. Its as if they want to mimic creation in an ugly way by destroying the natural world and beauty, and set themselves up as god, with their own council of nine too! Drew Hempel posted links on my thread about morningmayan's frequency class to change this world, and envision eden instead, because our subconscious is creating this nightmare. This link of his, discusses exactly this plan they have been working on for some time:

www.nonduality.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

More baseless conjecture! Avoid if you want to deny ignorance, jump right in if you want to lose some IQ points.

Drew Hempel is not a scientist, and as far as I've seen, hasn't ever offered any evidence for any of his fantastic claims. For someone who embraces ignorance so wildly, I'm surprised people even discuss him without bursting into laughter.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by davesidious

I find your posts really revealing, and the word conjecture is so dry, so revealing as well. Your not contributing much yourself. Drew is intelligent and well researched. Not in complete agreement with him, in fact I look at all information as questionable, but its still very interesting to read and see this. He has good research. You just use one word conjecture. I prefer his research thank you.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   

OK, here goes:

There is no proven event in 2012, so that statement is baseless. And, for one thing, as the sentence in question is asserting something, it's up to the person making the assertion to prove something, not for someone else to disprove it. The burden of proof lies squarely with you, not me.

I'm not burdened in any way, shape or form. This isn't a court of law. The OP basically asked what all the hoopla was about. I attempted to provide an answer w/regards to the "hoopla".

Galactic alignment is true - I never said it wasn't. I did, however, say that it happens over a long time, and we're already smack-bang in the middle of it, so why single 2012 out? It's not like a fast-moving pendulum, but a very slow process that has been happening for ages already. It takes 36 years, to be exact, with us passing the centre in 1998.

I understand that the Sun is basically half a degree in relationship to the galactic equator and I'm aware that our solar system is still preceding through the 'galactic equitorial boundry". However, the 2012 date is signifigant because of the Winter soltice allignment with the galctic center which will occur on or close to the date in question. Admittedly, I did not make that clear in my original response. If you had taken the time to provide that information in a more ameanable manner, this confrontation could have been avoided.

I hang out on ATS to learn. My "sour" outlook on life is called learning, something that requires evidence, and not just gum-flapping. ATS used to be a place where facts were thrown around, now it's a place where idiotic conjecture and half-baked ideas are thrown around, and if anyone dares to question some idiot's hare-brained idea, they are condemned. That is pathetic.

Learning? By attacking others? Aren't you guilty of the same type of behaviour that you condemn others for in the paragraph above? If you are so keen to learn new things, you might want to try cracking a few books now and then. The internet is hardly the place to do any serious "learning". In the mean time you should learn that when text is striped of it's context, the meaning is obfuscated. You have taken the original response I provided out of it's context which totally obscures the meaning!

You seem to think that the so-called hare (rabbit?)-brained, half-baked, idiotic ideas are my own original.... wrong again, oh defender of all things truthful and factual. You're reading too much into the response. I was merely relating the "half-baked", "idiotic" ideas as I understand them. The OP asked and since I have read the book that he referenced, I felt inclined to respond.

You seem to be confused as to the difference between conjecture and statement of fact. I have to reiterate that at no point in my original response did I claim that those speculations were facts.

Honestly bro, you have a hostile streak in you. If you don't like speculation and conjecture then you are diefinitely on the wrong site. I would guess that fully 75% of the threads on ATS are speculative. If someone is presenting something as absolute fact and you don't agree, then by-all-means, have at them w/both barrels but don't get all puffed up when someone is just relating speculations.

Beyond all of that, I hope that in the future you'll take a little time to consider all aspects of a thread before replying with accusations and attacks.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   

please tell me, are you a troll or are you being serious.

i really can't tell.

you just repeat the same rhetoric every single post.

when someone offers up any reasonable evidence for anything, you just brush it off and convince yourself of some excuse as to why it's all "rubbish".

whatever though, good luck with that.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Why are you not conducting these experiments yourself? without actually being present during the experiment, it automatically makes it a third person source

Not credible at all, no matter what way you look at it. who you hear it from, doesnt matter either its all from the same unreliable source.

How I feel about david Wilcock well...
my extremist right spectrum opinion would be...

Have you ever watched that south park episode, with the psychic who gave people false hope by acting as if peoples dead loved ones talked through him?

well, thats how I feel about David Wilcock.

but thats my 2 year from now opinion, if things dont work out as planned.

my now opinion...

mankind made a huge mess, and some guy lookin for a good buck comes along to give people the false idea that we can clean it up by not doing anything about it and instead making the mess weve gotten into even bigger because hes distracting us from cleaning it up.

its counter-productive for humanity i say, quite the opposite for him though, he'll be acsending soon, and then descesnding as he parasuits from his really expensive aircraft.

wow, did I just win THE biggest DOUCHE of the universe award just now or WHAT?

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   

You keep saying things are "significant" without showing any reason why. You have yet to differentiate between coincidences and actual related effects.

Damn straight I have a hostile streak in me. I am seriously offended by people not clearly labelling conjecture and guesswork as such. The second it even looks like it could be mistaken for fact, I get offended. It's disgusting, as it is insidious in nature - it can cause the gullible folks looking for information to have their knowledge corrupted. If you know something is opinion and conjecture, it's up to you to frame it as that exactly with no ambiguity.

If we are here to learn, which we all should be, then I shouldn't have to explain this.

reply to post by Dave157

I've yet to see any reasonable evidence for anything 2012-related, except that there will be a year numbered 2012. There definitely has not been any evidence in this thread that is reasonable. People spouting on about how a long-winded event somehow magically affects the world on a particular date in a particular year, completely indistinguishable from other dates in other years, is not evidence. It's nonsense. In fact, the profanity filter prevents me from writing what I actually think about it, but it rhymes with "abject full Schmidt".

2012 is so steeped in pseudoscience it is incredible. I don't think I've ever seen any other conspiracy crap as drenched in it. It's damaging to society as a whole, when science can be perverted by those wishing to make a quick buck, on such a large scale.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   

so your looking for a peer reviewed science article bluntly saying that humans are literally evolving as we speak? your not going to find that.

But that doesn't mean it's not true, this whole 2012 conspiracy ties into every aspect of life, from mainstream music, to Hollywood movies, to political movements, and certainly if you take a good luck at history recent and ancient , you'll notice something is off.

it's literally about the powers that be keeping everyone veiled from the information which could revolutionize the world.

this isn't about something happening on some given date.

it's about what has been happening since the beginning of our recorded "his-story".

the point being you must look at this "conspiracy" as you so call it from all angles and view points.

Life is changing, we are evolving and i know this as a fact from my personal experiences.

i hope you don't assume just because you have a large vocabulary, you are automatically correct.

If you can't find or see any evidence that supports whats is going on, it is simply because you are not looking for it.

Also, hold your tongue before you assume i believe every single thing i read/hear. that would be the ignorant persons approach.

Have a nice day and try not to troll to many other threads.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Originally posted by hippomchippo
There will never be a case of sudden evolution where we all grow wings and fly around all spiritually, sorry.

Unless we all do what is called "dying" or HATCHING at the same time from some type of celestial event
FREEING OUR FLESH, forcing everyone into their positive generating energy selvs or negative energy generating selves lol YOUR SPIRITS.
BRINGING FORTH THE SPIRITUAL WAR armagaddon. Noone would even know or recognize transformation from flesh to the next IF THE TREE OF KNOWLEDGE WAS NEVER EATEN FROM YOU WOULD OF THOUGHT YOU JUST HATCHED, MORPHED, MATURED OR RIPENED!!! to be specific AWAKENED

[edit on 1/25/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

Ah, like a true cult leader.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Radiation from nuclear explosions would probably cause mutations. However, they wouldn't be long lasting in our species. In-order to see the mutations prosper and spread (if they were advantangeous) those with mutations would have to reproduce. Nuclear radiation has been known to cause sterility, so that knocks that one out of the window.

Also, I highly doubt the human population is evolving at all as a species. We constantly save those who are sick and there's a place for everyone to fit in. In-order for a noticeable "mutation" or evolution of man-kind to appear, a lot of genes would have to be eliminated from the gene pool. With how things work now, that's just not happening. So evolution as a species, probably not possible. But, I believe our technology will evolve to compensate.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   

You keep saying things are "significant" without showing any reason why. You have yet to differentiate between coincidences and actual related effects.

Damn straight I have a hostile streak in me. I am seriously offended by people not clearly labelling conjecture and guesswork as such. The second it even looks like it could be mistaken for fact, I get offended. It's disgusting, as it is insidious in nature - it can cause the gullible folks looking for information to have their knowledge corrupted. If you know something is opinion and conjecture, it's up to you to frame it as that exactly with no ambiguity.

If we are here to learn, which we all should be, then I shouldn't have to explain this.

reply to post by Dave157

I've yet to see any reasonable evidence for anything 2012-related, except that there will be a year numbered 2012. There definitely has not been any evidence in this thread that is reasonable. People spouting on about how a long-winded event somehow magically affects the world on a particular date in a particular year, completely indistinguishable from other dates in other years, is not evidence. It's nonsense. In fact, the profanity filter prevents me from writing what I actually think about it, but it rhymes with "abject full Schmidt".

2012 is so steeped in pseudoscience it is incredible. I don't think I've ever seen any other conspiracy crap as drenched in it. It's damaging to society as a whole, when science can be perverted by those wishing to make a quick buck, on such a large scale.

You're offended? Good. I intend to offend you at every opportunity now, simply because I know I can. That's some serious power if you ask me. I can, without knowing you or having any personal contact, affect your state of mind and your sensibilties. I'm absolutely giddy w/the control I wield over you. You are at my mercy, but don't expect any from me. I take no prisoners and give no quarter.

Good day, Troll.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
edit

[edit on 31-1-2010 by Anamnesis]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join