It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

I am convinced it's sudden evolution.

page: 4
1
<< 1  2  3   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
what if it isnt our DNA evolving, but rather dormant DNA awakening that causes are change. maby a change in the harmonics(vibrations) of the universe could trigger this or something eles any opions????




posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by RootStriker1618
 


And maybe our DNA will turn into jam sandwiches? Or maybe everyone's hair will fall out, causing the hair dressers of the world to raise arms and start a new war?

Unless you have evidence, you are making guesses, and nothing more.



posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by RootStriker1618
what if it isnt our DNA evolving, but rather dormant DNA awakening that causes are change. maby a change in the harmonics(vibrations) of the universe could trigger this or something eles any opions????


I like that idea. Makes me think of Tower of Babel story in the Bible. To me, the interesting part of that story is not the tower but that all of humanity spoke the same language. Maybe that's what the Green Language is, also known as the language of the birds. Maybe it wasn't a language at all but maybe it was the ability to commnicate through telepathic means. What if some cosmic radiation bombardment event caused humans to lose that abilty? It just might be that the right resonant frequency could re-awaking that lost abilty.

Many scientists like to call dormant genes, "junk DNA". Maybe it's not junk, maybe it's involved in the active propagation of bio-photons. The propagation of those bi-photons being the mechanism by which telepathy and other psy-phenomena occur. It could be that the Pineal gland in the brain was responsible for recieving and translating the bio-photonic interference patterns, just as your ears recieve sound waves and your eyes recieve visible light waves....

Hope this doesn't offend anyone.... lol...



[edit on 31-1-2010 by Anamnesis]



posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by sourcesonly
 


Here's one article about the "frog/salamander" DNA (3rd paragraph down):
www.scribd.com...
The Doctor's name is Dr. Peter Gariaev. Hope this helps.



posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Someone posted a great thread on the Pineal gland here:

Mysteries of the Pineal Gland - ATS thread



posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   

unfortunately they were all from either ATS or some other amature website. That is simply not enough to convince me


yep, that pretty much wraps it up for me as well.



posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quickfix
reply to post by sourcesonly
 


There is also a thing called forced evolution.


More like, "Default Setting." I am convinced it is all ran by a program. A nexus, if you will. Human DNA has built in evolution steps, that go off by default when the time is ripe for it. We forever go up, and up in the evolutionary scale, as long as we do not destroy it all with our egos. Humans will eventually have 12 strands of DNA, this was how original man/woman was made. The other DNA was stripped from mankind/womankind so that we could no longer communicate via telepathy...this is what the Tower of Babel story is all about. Enki and Enil made a lot of decisions that affected humankind that was not good for us, in any way whatsoever. I have heard that Enki is dead now, and Enil is in command of the Annunaki, and Enil doesn't care much for humans. But, in any case, we will eventually all evolve to that which made us, the Creative Spirit, we call by so many names.



posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by davesidious

And maybe our DNA will turn into jam sandwiches? Or maybe everyone's hair will fall out, causing the hair dressers of the world to raise arms and start a new war?

Unless you have evidence, you are making guesses, and nothing more.


Seriously mate, what's your problem? So what if this is all guesswork? This is a discussion board, where everyone should be able to share views and ideas regardless. Life is a learning experience, and we should all be willing to take on new ideas, no matter how unlikely they may be. Now, personally I don't take anything as fact unless I have personal experience to verify it; the only real evidence is the truth you find within yourself. But that doesn't mean I'm not able to accept and discuss other people's views and opinions peacefully and in a friendly manner, irrespective of how I might feel about what they're saying.
Lighten up a bit mate. Stop taking things so seriously and be a bit more tollerant of other peoples conjecture.


[edit on 15-2-2010 by Random_Hero10]



posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

Originally posted by Quickfix
reply to post by sourcesonly
 


There is also a thing called forced evolution.


More like, "Default Setting." I am convinced it is all ran by a program. A nexus, if you will. Human DNA has built in evolution steps, that go off by default when the time is ripe for it. We forever go up, and up in the evolutionary scale, as long as we do not destroy it all with our egos. Humans will eventually have 12 strands of DNA, this was how original man/woman was made. The other DNA was stripped from mankind/womankind so that we could no longer communicate via telepathy...this is what the Tower of Babel story is all about. Enki and Enil made a lot of decisions that affected humankind that was not good for us, in any way whatsoever. I have heard that Enki is dead now, and Enil is in command of the Annunaki, and Enil doesn't care much for humans. But, in any case, we will eventually all evolve to that which made us, the Creative Spirit, we call by so many names.


"I am convinced it is all ran by a program"

Yes! Exactly what I have come to believe as well. DNA is actually "programmed" to terra form any "rock" that it comes to reside on, if it can get a foothold otherwise it goes dormant. The Earth's earliest life forms spent 3 billion years essentially producing oxygen in order for more complex organisms to develop. I don't believe evolutuion occurs by random chance mutations, DNA is transmitting and recieving information via coherant photon streams. If an organisms environment changes drastically, DNA simply adjucts the organisms structure to suit the new conditions. It's almost as if there is a database of "body designs" which DNA can "choose" from.

DNA is code, there's no question about it. Language is code. Spoken words are simply code as well.

In the beginning was the word....

It is my firm belief that the Creator initiated the Universe to create a companion. (If I was omnipotent, that's what I would do.) In order to create a unique being equal to the Creator w/out being a "clone", the companion would have to evolve into a unique individual. This could only be accomplished if the new being was given the free will to deveolp on it's own. The only way to ensure success from this scenario would be to have an infinite number of evolving universes....

Crazy huh?



new topics

top topics



 
1
<< 1  2  3   >>

log in

join