It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fake Gold Bars in Bank of England and Fort Knox

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by skidizzle

Fake Gold Bars in Bank of England and Fort Knox

pakalert.wordpress.com

A recent discovery — in October of 2009 — has been suppressed by the main stream media but has been circulating among the “big money” brokers and financial kingpins and is just now being revealed to the public. It involves the gold in Fort Knox — the US Treasury gold — that is the equity of our national wealth. In short, millions (with an “m”) of gold bars are fake!
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.daily.pk

I was told, there's a gold shortage, that's why there's so many places setting up shop to buy the stuff.

Investors are cashing in their paper or at least are trying to.

Last I heard, china was having a fit waiting on delivery...when they finally got it, it was gold plated titanium!!!!..
..[ maybe it was tungsten ]

Of course now there's an investigation.....

The future is gonna get real interesting.....

predictions of 2500 an oz by dec could be right on.....

[edit on 18-1-2010 by toasted]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
we need a standard for our currency and gold and gems are SO last century.

screw the dollar,euro and whatever else,those are retarded worthless and weak.
the new currency?

the kilowatt/hour.
problem solved

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
As an old school Blacksmith,I use scrap steel.Tests to determine fitness for duty include the spark test and the ring test.Also and more fit for this need is the bounce test for testing hardness.I think one could find out pretty quickly which bars are in need of further drill testing by merely making a solid gold hammer (so as to not mar the surface too much)and then hitting the bar in question.Might take a bit to 'get it' but after that you have a quick rough test.Or the use of a steel hammer would leave a mark on a real bar,slightly destructive,but that mark could be an added sign of having been tested.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
So there is scant word on this in any news I have been looking/listening for.I read yesterday that all the assayers are employed,and if this is so this will shortly be debunked or not,eh?Or they'd be sworn to secrecy?And self interest would be????

Then one might look to stocks and wonder about insider info.Au in the hand is better than W in the bush?

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
The report of the faked 400 oz bars is in itself mathematically incorrect.

400 oz of genuine gold (or tungsten if you will) displace about 784 ml or g
of water.

Therefore multiplying 1,400.000 bars of 400 oz by 784 ml (= 0.784 kg)
gives you only 1,097,60 metric tons instead of the quoted 16,000.

Fabricating 400-oz blanks makes no sense, if you have to coat them (3mm ?)
by a still important mass of genuine gold.

You don´t have to drill holes. You only have to measure the conductivity of
a bar against a reference bar of genuine gold. Gold is a far better conductor.

The travel of sound through a bar could be measured also.

Put it in an oven or a deep-freeze and register how fast it loses or gains
temperature. It´s just an assumption, because I don´t have a 400-oz bar
to do it with.

The gold stock of a country has by all standards of accounting, resp. by law,
to be shown in the Treasury´s balance. It is public.

When we discussed the topic 3 months ago in a German forum for gold
investments, I could produce on Internet the specific page and entry of
the German government´s gold possessions ( of which about 3,700 tons at the time physically in Frankfurt).

Several thousand tons of the German Reich´s stock was confiscated after
the end of WW II by the Americans, still today physically resting in the
underground of Manhattan.

Paris and London gave back their parts of the total confiscation. The US
did not. When questions in Germany are raised, why the central bank is
not in physical possession of that gold, the public is being calmed down
by the fact of it being shown as a credit on Germany´s balance. The reason for removing it from German territory was to prevent it from falling into the
hands of the Russians.

Why doesn´t someone near Fort Knox go there, have a look, and ask entry
into the building ? I think it is still heavily guarded. So there must be some-
thing of value to guard.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Udo Hohnekamp Lux.

Doesn't electricity only flow along the outside of a mass?How could you measure a golden bar's interior?I see a crude 'ringing' test,non destructive,then drill away at those suspect.What is your point anyway?

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by trueforger
Doesn't electricity only flow along the outside of a mass?

HF AC has the skin effect, DC flows through the whole mass

[edit on 5/2/10 by dereks]

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Someone had to commission the Tungsten and someone had to then deliver the fake gold. There should be records of when this was delivered and who authorize this delivery. Whoever that authorizing signature was, is most likely knowledgeable with regard to what happened and why but more importantly who within the Executive authorized such a gold delivery to Fort Knox or the UK.

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

This is exactly right,as I have picked up in the past few days' reading.This is why those guys who were trying to sell golden bars after the biggest gold heist in GB (1983)left such a mystery.They were charged with fraud because their bars were W-Au,not pure gold.But they had the correct,secret,serial numbers for the actual stolen gold good delivery bars.These numbers hold the keys to this mystery.Hence,no audit allowed.

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by alyosha1981
reply to post by Quickfix

This should be,
"Permit me to control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes it's laws" -Mayer Rothschild

I've read this on ATS a million times. Must have been isolated by one of those Jew-hating sites the Internet is filled with.

Can anyone over 12 really think Rothschild was being literal in this quip he made on a public forum. Maybe, just maybe, he was being iron and hyperbolic?

Producer-director James Cameron on winning the academy award for TITANIC said "I'm King of the World"

Does this mean James Cameron is actually the ruler of all mankind, even the Rothschilds?

[edit on 6-2-2010 by mmiichael]

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael
Can anyone over 12 really think Rothschild was being literal in this quip he made on a public forum.

I'm over 12 and that's what I think.

Maybe, just maybe, he was being iron and hyperbolic?

Or maybe he just doesn't give a rat's ass if you know or not because you couldn't stop him anyway.

I guess David Rockefeller was being ironic/hyperbolic when he said this, too?:

“For more than a century ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents such as my encounter with Castro to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as "internationalists" and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure - one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it."

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11

Can anyone over 12 really think Rothschild was being literal in this quip he made on a public forum.

I'm over 12 and that's what I think.

Maybe, just maybe, he was being iron and hyperbolic?

Or maybe he just doesn't give a rat's ass if you know or not because you couldn't stop him anyway.

I guess David Rockefeller was being ironic/hyperbolic when he said this, too?

A fallback of Google dendent conspiracists is to find a quote from some ancient interview and try to use it as proof whatever case they're pushing.

Hisotry is complex intertwined events - not remarks made by people who became historically important.

I think it was John Stuart Mill who when people confronted him with old quotes said: I believed those things one, when I was younger and in different circumstances.

Anyway, we know Hollywood's James Cameron is "King of the World"

He said so in a speech at the Academy Awards. You can Google it.

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   

A fallback of Google dendent conspiracists is to find a quote from some ancient interview and try to use it as proof whatever case they're pushing.

The quote came from a book actually, but I don't see how anything about this rant debunks the man's own words. I got it from Wikipedia actually, not Google, because I already knew this quote existed and I knew it was on Wikipedia. But again this makes absolutely no freaking difference. It's in print. He wrote it. You didn't even respond to what he said at all. Typical.

Hisotry is complex intertwined events - not remarks made by people who became historically important.

Yeah, I'm sure it IS complex when people can say something outright and you have to race your mind to justify it as the guy meaning something completely different than what he said somehow.

The guy's a Bilderberger (do you know who they are?), a senior member of the CFR, and he FOUNDED the Trilateral Commission. Three in a row! AND he writes a book saying outright in it that if someone is making the claim that he's trying to create a one world order, in so many words, then he stands guilty as charged, and is "proud of it."

"Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as "internationalists" and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure - one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it."

Btw this guy and his brother Nelson, governor of New York at the time, were the guys who got the WTC project underway, so much that at one time it was considered to name the Twin Towers "David" and "Nelson" instead of WTC1 and WTC2. I'm not saying anything else about that. Just mentioning a simple fact. Read into it what you will, you crazy paranoid.

[edit on 6-2-2010 by bsbray11]

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quickfix
I'll stick with gold, platinum (white gold), and silver coins.

Platinum isn't white gold, it's platinum. White gold is a blend of silver and gold.

Also, most countries in the world got rid of the Gold standard way back in the 1970's. Only faith in the currency itself is keeping the value up, not any real assets.

Anyway. even if all the Gold in such reserves was real, it would be no where near enough to back up the amount of currency it is supposedly supporting.

Interesting note: Japan was forbidden after WW2 of having any gold in reserve, so they now have the worlds (or did have when I learned this fact) largest reserve of platinum instead.

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by mmiichael

Having control over a nations money supply obviously brings with it the ability to put that nation in bondage. Parasites erm.... Central Banks create money for their hosts at interest. The interest is never created, so the debt could never be extinguished. Is there anyone over 12 who thinks that benefits the host?

The architects of this nation understood this principal very well. That's why the Constitution does not allow for anyone except congress to coin money, and for that money to be silver or gold backed.

JFK realized what was going on and under Executive Order 11110 began following the Constitutional Mandate by printing and distributing United States Notes. That didn't last very long.

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
I'm not saying anything else about that. Just mentioning a simple fact. Read into it what you will, you crazy paranoid.

Wish I was paranoid. Then I could understand why the wealthiest most powerful people in the world are secretly plotting to become somehow wealthier and more powerful. Why the US to go into Middle East has to first destroy it's most valuable real estate by hitting it with airliners and then bombing it. How all terrorist activities are actually manipulation by the CIA, Mossad, etc. How every major conflict in the world is really a false-flag. And on and on and on.

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
This is going to cause a war. They may say its about something else but it always comes down to money.

America we have been robbed and its time the guilty be judged.

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by HimWhoHathAnEar

Having control over a nations money supply obviously brings with it the ability to put that nation in bondage. Parasites erm.... Central Banks create money for their hosts at interest. The interest is never created, so the debt could never be extinguished. Is there anyone over 12 who thinks that benefits the host?

Don't want to get into a heated debate on a vastly complex subject, but this seems grossly simplistic.

One thing you forgot to note, central banks also take risks on people and businesses and lose money. As we've seen the last couple years.

We aren't living hand to mouth like in the Middle Ages largely because we do have vast banking networks interfacing worldwide. Without loans, investments, advance funding, mortgages, we'd be living in a basic barter economy with whoever had he most powerful military behind them in full control.

Don't they teach in schools basic economics? How banking systems are integral to modern societies.

There's more to it that Big Bad Evil Bankers.

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Would you be paranoid if a stranger walked up to you and asked you to let him borrow your wallet?

A little dose of "paranoia" is healthy. It's opposite is naivete, which is no better.

I mean seriously man, he's telling you outright himself in his own words that that's basically what he's trying to accomplish. A one-world order. That's not me making it up, it's him saying it himself.

[edit on 6-2-2010 by bsbray11]

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Don't they teach in schools basic economics?

No they do not. That is why people like yourself are so easily brain washed. It is a simple fact that the US Dollar has lost 95% of its value since the Federal Reserve (large private not necessarily american banks) was created. It is also a simple fact that we did not engage in costly foreign conflicts before the 'fed' was created, due to the fact that we could not afford them. Taxation to fund them quickly turned the people against them.

So yes, your 'modern world' is all very dependent on these parasites. How could we fight our endless wars without them? Just watch what they have planned for america. Everyone pointing fingers at Greece, Portugal,etc. Our debt to gdp is just as bad as theirs! It just amazes me that you can see the fruits of their corruption and still be singing their praises.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join