It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fake Gold Bars in Bank of England and Fort Knox

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Fake Gold Bars in Bank of England and Fort Knox

pakalert.wordpress.com

A recent discovery — in October of 2009 — has been suppressed by the main stream media but has been circulating among the “big money” brokers and financial kingpins and is just now being revealed to the public. It involves the gold in Fort Knox — the US Treasury gold — that is the equity of our national wealth. In short, millions (with an “m”) of gold bars are fake!
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.daily.pk

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
And now is the time to invest in gold ladies and gentleman. The one "true" currency when all others collapse and hyper-inflate.
This article appears to originate from Pakistan, not sure about who has done the actually writing and researching, but very frightening none the less. Leave room for possible anti-American bias and propaganda on this one.

pakalert.wordpress.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
That's OK, just as long as the "Gold Bars" are backed by the "full faith and credit of the Federal Reserve" than everything is honky-dory.

Besides, I'm sure it's all FDIC insured... right? (At least to the first $100,000)

What the matter, Bernanke, you were real keen on gobbling up smaller banks with your "stress test" but not willing to take your own medicine in an audit?

Expect the price of gold to continue North.

[edit on 17-1-2010 by ATS4dummies]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Wow, Good find, S&F

I assume it is very plausible for some of the gold bars to be fake.

Everyone trys to do a something for nothing trade, and they can't seem to figure out why it never works.

I guess it applys to the U.S. Government as well.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ATS4dummies

How could you back something that is counterfeit? I'm sure they figured out a way to insure the fake gold anyways to make money..

Which is such an odd arguement if you think about it, because even paper money is counterfeit in a way...

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
This was heavily rumored decades ago, so much that a TV crew was even allowed into Fort Knox to film the gold and prove it was there and real.

But you know I still don't trust them at all.

All of those massive gold bars had "Rothschild" stamped on them. Enough said.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

The Chinese whom were paid in gold, because the U.S. gets credit from the Chinese and the U.S. is the debtor.

The Chinese took samples of the gold and found aroun 5,600 - 5,700 gold bars were tungsten bars with gold coating.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I must have missed something, because Fort Knox as well as other high security places have not had gold to back up the US Dollar for decades. The gold standard ended long long ago. The US Dollars are no longer backed by gold, they are backed by faith in the currency itself. Some places do have gold I'm sure of it, but not to back any currency. Only as an investment option.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Quickfix

That sounds interesting. Unfortunately I wouldn't doubt it at all.

Anyone who looks up the history of gold will find plenty of material for conspiracies. Everything from Nazi and Japanese gold reserves that were raided by the Allies after WW2, to disappearing gold underneath World Trade Center Building 5, to elitists repeatedly turning in gold for virtual money through some loop-hole that allows them to keep the actual gold and do this as many times as they want. They say "follow the money," well follow the gold that our money is based on and you will be even more disgusted at our economic situation.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quickfix

The Chinese whom were paid in gold, because the U.S. gets credit from the Chinese and the U.S. is the debtor.

The Chinese took samples of the gold and found aroun 5,600 - 5,700 gold bars were tungsten bars with gold coating.

It's worse than that. They melted it down into jewelry,
and we bought it on Home Shopping network for triple.

As others have stated, the gold standard ended long ago.
Value is backed by faith in the assets and potential of the US population.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Oh that's just Great.

Does this mean my Obama commemorative coin is probably fake too?

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Some of you may enjoy items posted in this thread.

I have no clue if any of it is true.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Wait let me get this straight.

We as a country can say we have gold bars (which may be fake) and the system runs fine.

But if people find out they are fake will markets crash?

I find THAT a very naive system. I think the whole gold standard is a thing of the past and the markets are balanced now by electronic numbers which IMO (ignorant at that) are more stable than a gold currency.

"Oh look, we raided your gold vault. Now your country is poor!"

The same goes for paper money. Soon it will be completely replaced by card. Paper/coin are just a part of the worlds heritage so that is why we are not seeing them go away.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I believe it is around 92% of world currency is electronic, 5% is in paper (stocks, bonds, fiat currency like the dollar), and the other 3% is like precious metals I think.

I know most is electronic though around 90% and the location for most peoples credit in America is 55 Water St. New York, New York I believe it is.

They have what is called Cray Super Computers.

www.cray.com...

They cost about 1 Million Dollars each.

[edit on 18-1-2010 by Quickfix]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Absum!

I don't buy much jewlery so I'm all good hehe.

I'll stick with gold, platinum (white gold), and silver coins.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   

"give me the control of a nations money, and I care not whom makes the laws." - Elitist

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by FritosBBQTwist

We as a country can say we have gold bars (which may be fake) and the system runs fine.

I find THAT a very naive system. I think the whole gold standard is a thing of the past and the markets are balanced now by electronic numbers which IMO (ignorant at that) are more stable than a gold currency.

The same goes for paper money. Soon it will be completely replaced by card. Paper/coin are just a part of the worlds heritage so that is why we are not seeing them go away.

Your right in fact gold isnt shipped anywhere its all electronic transfers.Gold is stored in gold exchanges there one in new york for example that gold may move from country to country but never leaves the building.

This is nothing but and internet scam to get people to buy gold by threatening a market crash. Funny part is you have to wonder if it was real right.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by FritosBBQTwist

Yea the Federal Reserve is just one of those brilliant ideas that come along once a century. Gold is sooooo old school. We gots the titanium/platinum now! ::bling::

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Quickfix

This should be,
"Permit me to control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes it's laws" -Mayer Rothschild

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by alyosha1981

Eh, same basic principal, haha.

Yeah, darn Rothschild and their Fiat currency...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join