It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fake Gold Bars in Bank of England and Fort Knox

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   
All true......all governments of all countries have been replacing the real deal with fake gold. Why?.......for the Anunaki ofcourse.....that is why the new world government is being organised in the first place....

The ol' aristocrates have known for centuries that the Anunaki will return and reap the gold from the earth. The old rich are told to gather it all for the day they will return...or else.

The only way for them to do it is to organise themselves on a global scale in order to collect it on a global scale. To compensate for the losses they rob the common people blind with all kinds of scams....like the ones we happen to deal with the last few decades. Like manufactured oil crisis, bank crisis and all those other crises.......

That is the story behind the fake gold in Knox. The fake gold stocks in europe still have to be discovered by the independent media.

Just joking.....?

[edit on 18-1-2010 by zatara]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

Looks more like Jimmy Carter.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Just a point for those who may not know.

A large chuck of the worlds gold is in fort knox.

In fact, a lot of trading-internationally- is done just by moving gold bars from country 1's slot into country 2's slot.

My point is that if bars have been stolen and replaced with fakes, may effect the entire world, not just the US.

Another minor point who may not realize...

Fort Knox is in the middle of a military base, in the US.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by skidizzle

I've read things in the past that said there was no gold in Fort Knox anymore and they haven't had any there for a while.

[edit on 18-1-2010 by MDSJR1967]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Hello!

Not to be rude..............but I believe the "Real" gold in the near future will be food, water, clothes, heat, etc.

Thanks!

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by wiredamerican
I must have missed something, because Fort Knox as well as other high security places have not had gold to back up the US Dollar for decades. The gold standard ended long long ago. The US Dollars are no longer backed by gold, they are backed by faith in the currency itself. Some places do have gold I'm sure of it, but not to back any currency. Only as an investment option.

You're right, the USD is no longer backed by gold but by the faith of the currency itself or the bombs they can drop on you if you don't want to play with our monopoly money.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by zatara

Not that I go for aliens but WHY would the Annunaki want gold? What exactly does it do for them?

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quickfix
Wow, Good find, S&F

I assume it is very plausible for some of the gold bars to be fake.

Considering that the Fed has not been audited for a very long time I'm surprised there are even any bars of any kind left, be they gold or tungsten.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
reply to post by zatara

Not that I go for aliens but WHY would the Annunaki want gold? What exactly does it do for them?

It's shiny and nice.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by moniker

Or else the Ananaki have bad teeth and wanted to switch them over to gold! LOL

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
so...this article is from a pakistani news organization...with no byline (name of author)...and everybody believes it??...ok...right. besides...as a previous poster said, there hasn't been gold in fort knox for a long time...i guess they put it back recently and millions of dollars worth are fake, according to pakistan. sheez...does the word gullible come to mind?

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmonsoon
Just a point for those who may not know.

A large chuck of the worlds gold is in fort knox.

Or was, as the case might be.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by zatara

I have a worldly wise friend of 76 years young who quoted your explanation, almost word for word. The diffirence is he quoted it to me in 2002. Yes, the hairs on my kneck are at attention !!

Truth...? Well we are having advertisements every 30 minutes on TV from many new companies wanting to buy our gold at, to be honest, inflated prices.

Makes you wonder...yea?

respects

[edit on 18-1-2010 by captiva]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
For the benefit of a handful of guards?

Nobody else has access anyway, so why bother?

If you want a gold conspiracy that never gets mentioned, how about the fact that it was first announced publicly that scientists synthesized gold from mercury 70 years ago (that they admit to, so probably even earlier).

Gold was first synthesized from mercury by neutron bombardment in 1941, but the isotopes of gold produced were all radioactive[1]. Gold can currently be manufactured in a nuclear reactor by irradiation either of platinum or mercury. Since platinum is more expensive than gold, platinum is economically unsuitable as a raw material. Only the mercury isotope 196Hg, which occurs with a frequency of 0.15% in natural mercury, can be converted to gold by neutron capture, and following K+-decay into 197Au with slow neutrons. Other mercury isotopes are converted when irradiated with slow neutrons into one another or formed mercury isotopes, which beta decay into thallium. Using fast neutrons, the mercury isotope 198Hg, which composes 9.97% of natural mercury, can be converted by splitting off a neutron and becoming 197Hg, which then disintegrates to stable gold. This reaction, however, possesses a smaller activation cross-section and is feasible only with un-moderated reactors. It is also possible to eject several neutrons with very high energy into the other mercury isotopes in order to form 197Hg. However such high-energy neutrons can be produced only by particle accelerators.

Right around the time era that the gold standard was abandoned.

But hardly a mention of it since.

Consider the advances made in other technology and manufacturing techniques since then.

Do you think they just gave up trying to make it cheaper and non-radioactive?

If you or your country or corporation devised an efficient method for synthesizing gold for below market value would you keep it secret?

[edit on 18-1-2010 by Deny Arrogance]

[edit on 18-1-2010 by Deny Arrogance]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Earlier this month in its December 15, 1981 issue, a
nationally circulated tabloid called The Globe published a cover
story about our missing gold. It was titled appropriately
"66-BILLION DOLLARS IN GOLD GONE FROM FORT KNOX."

The Globe appears on newsstands and supermarkets and drug
stores all over the United States but its editorial control lies
outside the American blackout, in Canada. And just two weeks ago
on Sunday December 13 an even harder-hitting article was
published in England in The Sunday Express of London. It was
titled: "UNITED STATES PROBES FORT KNOX ROBBERY." The article,
written by correspondent David Markham, begins, quote:

"The American Gold Commission in Washington will this week
begin an examination of Treasury documents to decide whether 7000
tons of gold, enough to fill 300 lorries, has been stolen from
Fort Knox, the world's biggest and most protected bullion store."

The article then reviews the basic charges which I have made
together with my friend Mr. Edward Durell, and it mentions that
the Treasury is trying to refute our charges by providing certain
documents to the Gold Commission. The article then zeros in on
the question of the missing 165-million ounces of Fort Knox gold
that I reported on in the spring of this year. If you will
recall, I urged all my listeners to send Mailgrams to the entity
President Reagan last spring demanding that this be looked into
immediately. Based on glaring conflicts among the Treasury's own
documents, this staggering amount of gold disappeared without a
trace from 1961 to 1971.

Those of you who did as I asked last spring received your own
evidence that this Administration, like those before it, is
sitting on the Gold Scandal. They're continuing to cover it up,
and the replies you received did not answer the question of the
missing 165-million ounces of Fort Knox gold.

The London Sunday Express article which I mentioned a moment
ago focused in on that awesome amount of missing gold. They
asked the Treasury Department to explain it, and now listen to
the incredible reply they received. Quoting once again from the
article:

"At the Treasury Department in Washington Jerry Nisenson,
Deputy Director of Gold Market Activities said: 'We have
investigated the claims of Dr. Beter and his supporters and we
contend that the gold was not stolen. There is no cover-up.
They have misinterpreted our books. The gold was being refined
into better quality gold and those ounces just went up the
chimney.'"

My friends, if anyone swallows that explanation then I give up.
Three hundred (300) truckloads of gold went up the chimney?? If
it did, then enough gold dust should have settled out of the air
to gold-plate New York City.

The United States Treasury Department is continuing its
cover-up of what The London Sunday Express article says, quote:
"would amount to the biggest theft in criminal history."

My friends, they are lying, and because they are lying the
Fort Knox Gold Scandal refuses to die. One might think that the
forces behind the ransacking of Fort Knox might want to lay low
for a while under the circumstances; but No. Those who stole the
Fort Knox gold have so far been powerful enough to keep it under
wraps. They are so arrogant that they believe they can never be
stopped, and so they are now compounding the felony with a new
Fort Knox-style gold theft! It's going on right now as I say
these words. The target this time is the United States Treasury
Assay Office in New York City. The New York Assay Office is the
Treasury's second largest depository for gold. Having
successfully robbed Fort Knox, which is the biggest depository,
the New York Assay Office is next in line.

SOURCE

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   

REUTERS
Published: December 22, 1983
The Austrian police announced the arrest today of 5 men and the discovery of 10 counterfeit gold bars stamped with numbers and refiner's name to match 6,000 real bars stolen in Britain last month.

The police said the five arrested in Vienna on Tuesday night apparently planned to sell the counterfeit gold, passing it off as part of the haul of three tons of bullion stolen by masked gunmen from a warehouse near London's Heathrow Airport on Nov. 26.

A police spokesman said the police did not know how the men had discovered the numbers stamped on the stolen bars.

The police at first suspected the counterfeit bars were part of the Heathrow booty, but the spokesman said tests showed the bars were made of tungsten and only coated with gold.

The fake bars were seized in a police raid on a hotel where the five men - four Italians and an Austrian - were meeting.

SOURCE

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I think the OP stories came out early - mid Nov-2009. Just went through my history, here are several links I had found:

georgewashington2.blogspot.com...

engforum.pravda.ru...

forums.wallstreetexaminer.com...

www.marketoracle.co.uk...

www.viewzone.com...

www.traders-talk.com...

and how to make it:

www.popsci.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
The world's central banks all store gold and with the confidence in the Dollar waning , countries such as China and India are buying tons, literally of Gold and selling their dollars.

This pertains to 400 oz settlement bars used in Futures Contracts and not your Gold coins etc.

In fact, this is how, these fake bars were discovered.

China recently built their own Gold vault underneath the Hong Kong Airport and requested that their Gold , which had been stored in London be shipped to the vault in Hong Kong.

Upon assaying the bars it was discovered that about 6 or 7 % of the bars were fake. Gold plated tungsten bars, with the serial numbers traced back to Ft. Knox.

Interestingly enough, Rothschilds of London , who were the original Gold traders dating back to the 1600s, exited the Gold market in 2004, so they must have known what was going on.

Oh, and by the way, people here haven't mentioned the primary use for Gold and that is electronics. Gold is the best conductor which is critical for high speed digital signals as used in your microprocessors. And because it doesnt tarnish as silver and copper do, is used in every chip and contact in your computer, cell phone, dvd player, television and anything utilizing digital circuitry.

Gold is traded in Futures Contracts and one has the "option" to take delivery which is how electronics firms can predict their future costs for raw materials for example.

Theres another article on this that came out about a week ago on Rense that has more details of this story.

www.viewzone.com...

[edit on 18-1-2010 by nh_ee]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Just in at Rumor Mill:

www.rumormillnews.com...

at the bottom are several current links about fake gold coins

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Ethiopia's national bank has been told to inspect all the gold in its vaults to determine its authenticity.
It follows the discovery that some of the "gold" it had bought for millions of dollars was gold-plated steel.

news.bbc.co.uk...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join