It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sons of Liberty:Message to New World Order

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Where can i sign up, hopefully this people come through when SHTF

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by noconsequence
reply to post by nickoli

I am tired of just talking about change and would like to, "effect" change; uh, for a change. Now days, I'm fairly beat down/crippled, and do not believe I'd be a good foot soldier; though I am willing. What can I do?

How can we really get up and take our country back effectively enough now then? Like I said, I am tired of, "talking".. Hmm. Given my physical status, I would be a good candidate for a suicide mission, if it might count, and it's not, "stupid". I might make a good water boy!

No consequencE..
No. You would not make a good water boy.

As an aside, I suggest that all 'suicide missions' are "stupid;" it's why you don't come back.
Thank you.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

Before the evil Kenyan showed up and came into power, the spending of the us govt, fed county state local, was 75% of GNP. 75% of what we earned was stolen by the despots. The new despot is looking to raise it to 85% or more. When it hits 105%, it will be less burdensome on your wallet to just not work, or operate USSR style, and hide all your earning activitys. Our 'reps' compelling us to lie. Interesting times...

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Anyone can become a "patriot". All you have to do is get a rusty fire arm, a flag that was once used as a table cloth, army fatigues and a youtube vid.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Is it me or does this video look like some of those Radical Islamic proclamations that were all over MSM newscasts after we went into Iraq? There's one guy in the forefront who basically yammers the group's message while his bad-ass & well-armed homeys hang in the shadows, just like in the Islamic vids. It also looks like it was filmed in a high school basement. Do all of these manifesto videos HAVE to look alike? Is there like, a law or something? I mean, what would have been wrong with some camera movement? Maybe some music? How about a babe or two dancing in bikinis to liven the whole thing up a bit?? Add a little entertainment value to the thing. I'm afraid that I could never really take the Jihadists' threats to "destroy America" very seriously, and I really don't take these guys seriously either. If you really want to threaten the NWO then you send a cd of your little film to a major police department with no return address on the envelope. To be sure the Evildoers will see it. You definitely do not post your bad selves on YouTube.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Seriously, those guys seem like they're no joke.
I guess it's people like that, that would make George Washington proud.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by godless

I think you were being a bit tongue in cheek but seriously. Does a video have to be so sophisticated that it qualifies for an Emmy or Golden Globe to get it's message across? Regardless of the possibility that this was bogus the message rings true for many here in this country. Those that think no one will respond should our government start hauling off those that protest are ignoring the fact that in nearly every country where unrest takes place, they are no where near as armed nor trained as the American Shootest. We might take a long while to become PO'ed enough, but when the lives of our children and our grandchildren are at stake ( and they are now) they will come out of the woodwork to right wrongs. What type of reaction is not clear but it is a fact that the time will come if the winds of present change do not move in a different direction in the very near future!

Zindo

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
All these hot air about taking up arms and mouthing crap which only humiliates our forefathers efforts, are only serving the NWO agenda well. They would be most happy with such talk, for it serves their purposes well and hasten their control over mankind.

Does the so called armed militia knows who are the ones in NWO?
Are the armed militia well organised and effective as a military force?
Does it have any credibiliy?
What will happen even if the NWO is taken down with violence, with who next controlling the world?

All these talk are fairy tales at best and a nitemare at worse. Why can't we humans learn from history? Look at what happened after 911. Americans gave up their freedom to support the Homeland Security legislations.

These armed militia jokers will only make the fence sitters and those who seek peaceful means to resolve national issues turn to those with well organised authority to protect them from anarchy. Who benefits?

So do think before joining or supporting militia jokers. There are other means for change. Live by the gun ,and you and your loved ones will die by the gun, needlessly.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Hot air? fairy tails?This real my friend.Keep your head in the sand if it makes you sleep well a night.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZindoDoone
reply to post by godless

I think you were being a bit tongue in cheek but seriously. Does a video have to be so sophisticated that it qualifies for an Emmy or Golden Globe to get it's message across? Regardless of the possibility that this was bogus the message rings true for many here in this country. Those that think no one will respond should our government start hauling off those that protest are ignoring the fact that in nearly every country where unrest takes place, they are no where near as armed nor trained as the American Shootest. We might take a long while to become PO'ed enough, but when the lives of our children and our grandchildren are at stake ( and they are now) they will come out of the woodwork to right wrongs. What type of reaction is not clear but it is a fact that the time will come if the winds of present change do not move in a different direction in the very near future!

Zindo

Zindo

I was most definitely being tongue-in-cheek and having a little sarcastic fun with the video. In my opinion these people are just posers out to see if they can stir up a little trouble for themselves. I have met a few of the real bad-asses in my time, and, to my mind, these guys are definitely not them. Maybe they think they can frighten their UberLords with their YouTube video, I really don't know. I really doubt that any serious force of committed "patriots" would take this approach. Releasing a dopey video for general consumption isn't really going to do their cause any good. If and when the round-up starts the are going to have to fight like the Insurgency in Iraq did/does. That means they'll need as much cover and secrecy as they can possibly muster. Why announce anything to the masters? All you are doing is making thenm aware that you exist and setting yourselves up for infiltration by their agents.

Here's a fact I'll bet you didn't know, back in the '60's, when the riots happened in Chicago at the Democratic Convention, the notorious SDS, (Students for a Democratic Society), was blamed by many officials for inciting the violence. Many years later, documents retireved by the Freedom of Information Act showed that almost 75% of the people involved in that orgaization at the time were government plants! They were there to make sure that the SDS did something stupid so the government could have an excuse to round them all up. Any revolutionary civilian army worth supporting is not going to announce its presence to the NWO. They'll be too smart for that.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by noconsequence

Obviously misunderstood the point. Do not share the info because this board is more than likely viewed by government groups, and any information about the Sons of Liberty and any of our board members who pledge their allegiance to their ideals and plans would definitely be recorded by the government groups. Easier to pick off the enemy one by one when he doesn't know the fight has already begun...

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyingfish
Hot air? fairy tails?This real my friend.Keep your head in the sand if it makes you sleep well a night.

chill out, Fish. The Feds are not at your door yet and nobody's trying to get your gun! I'm reminded of the militia movements of the 90's. All it took was Oklahoma City and the movement disappeared overnight. That one was an OBVIOUS false flag attack but the media spin and bad press completely took the steam out of the movement. I hope this latest bunch has a little more balls and staying power because your NWO will not play fair. Any group that they can discover and infiltrate will suddenly find themselves responsible for a horrific tragedy. The media will try them and they will all probably die in a stand-off like David Koresh. People like to bash Bush for the 9-11 conspiracy but it was Clinton that pioneered the way for all of the B.S. with Waco and Okie City.

[edit on 17-1-2010 by godless]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by godless

That,s funny I'm chilled. I'm just having fun.The only thing I take seriously is not to take anything to seriously.Besides I live out in the country,I would see you coming a mile away.

[edit on 17-1-2010 by flyingfish]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by noconsequence
reply to post by nickoli

I am tired of just talking about change and would like to, "effect" change; uh, for a change. Now days, I'm fairly beat down/crippled, and do not believe I'd be a good foot soldier; though I am willing. What can I do?

How can we really get up and take our country back effectively enough now then? Like I said, I am tired of, "talking".. Hmm. Given my physical status, I would be a good candidate for a suicide mission, if it might count, and it's not, "stupid". I might make a good water boy!

No consequencE..

Thank you.

Here's how...

spiritualeconomicsnow.net...

Read all her writings. Below is not from her site.

Also;

Legally, since your birth your artificial person, has been considered a slave or indentured servant to the various federal, provincial and municipal governments via your STATE-issued, STATE-created birth certificate in the name of your all-caps person. Your birth certificate was issued so that the issuer could claim "exclusive" title to the legal person created. This was further compounded when you voluntarily obtained a driver's license and a SSN (Social Security Number). The state even owns your personal and private life through your STATE-issued marriage license/certificate issued in the all-caps names. You have had no rights in birth, marriage, nor will you have them even in death unless you re-capture your strawman. (The names on tombstones in cemeteries are in all-caps.) The STATE holds the title to your legal person it created via your birth certificate, until Jane Mary Doe, the rightful owner, the holder in due course of the instrument, that is yourself, reclaims/redeems it.

AND;

Over the years government, through its "public" school system, has managed to pull the wool over our eyes & keep US ignorant of some very important facts. Because all facets of the media (print, radio, television) have an ever-increasing influence in our lives, & because media is controlled (with the issuance of licenses, etc.) by government & its agencies, we have slowly & systematically been led to believe that any form/appellation of our names is, in fact, still us: as long as the spelling is correct. WRONG!

AND;

Sending the non-negotiable Charge Back & Bill of Exchange accesses our Treasury Direct Account (TDA). What is our TDA? Let's go to Title 26 USC & take a look at section 163(h)(3)(B)(ii), $1,000,000 limitation: "The aggregate amount treated as acquisition indebtedness for any period shall not exceed $1,000,000 ($500,000 in the case of a married individual filing a separate return)."

AND;

When in commerce do as commerce does, use the Uniform Commercial Code (UCC)? The UCC-1 Financing Statement is the one contract in the world that can NOT be broken & it's the foundation of the Accepted For Value process. The power of this document is awesome.

Since the TDA exists for the straw man (Strawman) -who, until now, has been controlled by government - WE can gain control (& ownership) of the straw man (Strawman) by first activating the TDA & then filing an UCC-1 Financing Statement. This does two things for US.
First, by activating the TDA we gain limited control over the funds in the account. This allows US to also move entries, figures, & digits ... for OUR benefit.
Secondly, by properly filing an UCC-1 Financing Statement we can become the holder in due course of the straw man (Strawman). This gives us virtual ownership of the government created entity. So what? What does it all mean?
Remember earlier we mentioned that a presentment from government or one of its agents or agencies was a negative commercial claim against the straw man (Strawman) (& the Strawman's account, the TDA)? Remember we told you entries, figures, & digits moved from one side of the account to the other, or to a different account? Well now, with the straw man (Strawman) under our control, government has no access to the TDA & they also lose their go-between, their liaison, their "connection" to the real, living man & woman. From now on, when presented with a "claim" (presentment) from government, we will agree with it (this removes the "controversy") & we will ACCEPT IT FOR VALUE. By doing this we remove the negative claim against our account & become the "holder in due course" of the presentment. As holder in due course you can require the sworn testimony of the presenter of the "claim" (under penalty of perjury) & request the account be properly adjusted.

I have filed my UCC-1 and am putting together my "Chargeback" and "Bill of Exchange" notices. It is estimated that 25 million people have done this, politicinas, judges, military higher-ups, cops, feds and so on. Why can't you do it? Because you don't have the balls.

Want Liberty? You have to TAKE IT BACK!!!!! Here's the best way.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Has anyone seen the Nick Berg video. The one where he was beheaded, screaming gurgling crying for his mother with his last breaths. Carried out by the Taliban. This video is done in the same format almost identical. SO you mean to tell me that this "Sons of liberty" group looks at Taliban tactics to send its message?
Sorry the Taliban or any other terrorist organization arent what I see as heroes.
Im an American gun owner and I am against any organization that would take up arms against our democratically elected leadership. No bodys going to try to put you in any camps if you dont want to go. Dude needs a hug.

Though the dsire to protect ones country from tyranny with ones life is noble in my twisted view.

[edit on 17-1-2010 by psyko45]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by godless

Originally posted by ZindoDoone
reply to post by godless

Zindo

I was most definitely being tongue-in-cheek and having a little sarcastic fun with the video. In my opinion these people are just posers out to see if they can stir up a little trouble for themselves. I have met a few of the real bad-asses in my time, and, to my mind, these guys are definitely not them. Maybe they think they can frighten their UberLords with their YouTube video, I really don't know. I really doubt that any serious force of committed "patriots" would take this approach. Releasing a dopey video for general consumption isn't really going to do their cause any good. If and when the round-up starts the are going to have to fight like the Insurgency in Iraq did/does. That means they'll need as much cover and secrecy as they can possibly muster. Why announce anything to the masters? All you are doing is making thenm aware that you exist and setting yourselves up for infiltration by their agents.

Here's a fact I'll bet you didn't know, back in the '60's, when the riots happened in Chicago at the Democratic Convention, the notorious SDS, (Students for a Democratic Society), was blamed by many officials for inciting the violence. Many years later, documents retireved by the Freedom of Information Act showed that almost 75% of the people involved in that orgaization at the time were government plants! They were there to make sure that the SDS did something stupid so the government could have an excuse to round them all up. Any revolutionary civilian army worth supporting is not going to announce its presence to the NWO. They'll be too smart for that.

Godless,
I know only too well the Chicago police riots at the Democratic convention in '68. I still carry two 3 inch scars on my noggin from that debacle! I know exactly who and what the SDS, Weathermen and the others who now have positions of power within our present administration. Perhaps you may have heard of 'Tommy the traveler"? A person who, to this day, is unknown but who is believed to be one of the most pernicious of the government provocateurs under the auspices of the FBI. To make the statement you have would mean that the likes of Tom Hayden and Bill Ayers where dupes or complicit in the situation. I believe they where infiltrated but the FBI was duped into believing they had the upper hand. It just was NOT the case. I know because I was one who was duped at that young age into believing what we did was for the betterment of the country. It wasn't. It was the initial setup to what we have today in the corruption and desecration of our Constitution.

Zindo

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ventian
This is the kind of crap that scares me. You want to have faith that these are the good guys but you have to take the time to consider what role they may be playing. These kind of videos go out and are hailed by some (which is fine) but many people blow these guys off. The more that people that blow these type videos off the harder it becomes to convince others that this stuff may be heading our way. It is like Obama promising Change. The more you hear it the less effective it is. Just my personal take on it.

Hello,
Somehow, I think, maybe in a synonomous fashion...
More along the lines that suppose these guys succeeded, you want that profanity spitting, ball scratching, testosterone filled WWE flunky leading us in the future? He won't be shot on sight, they'll prolong his futile conquest, then feed him to the lions. As if to say to us; look what we saved you from!!! Super interesting thread OP!

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Well for all we know these guys or guys like them could be the very thing that proceeds FEMA camps and the like. Impostures are very good friends to the planning man, double, triple agents, 9/11 sheep like vengeance in the name of "liberty" - ah gets you thinking...

Infact I submit the best way to pull off things in this climate is to use le patriotique -

For all many of you know it could be your righteous anger used against this nation, all it takes is a spark which would lead to a very obvious reaction and bingo bongo, game on
and the DEFENDERS are the point man to execute the premeditated offense, phase one, the hardest and most crucial part.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Klavier

Exactly! And the biggest thing americans need to remember is that the nwo wants to eradicate all of us americans who know how to think for ourselves! The elite are watching americans more closely than the other global citizens because when push comes to shove, they know we don't and won't tolerate them. Like that lady told jesse ventura on his show last week, they (the elite) are scared of us because they don't want us to figure out that we have a voice!

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by mavenmaxim

OathKeepers are a big joke!
I was a member of them for about 2 weeks, and when I questioned their agenda, they told me I could remain a member as long as I wanted to make donations to them, but I needed to keep my ideas to myself! Oh yea, and talk about the new world order was strictly forbidden on their website.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join