It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sons of Liberty:Message to New World Order

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by captiva

UGH!!!
They are not dangerous!
They are a bunch of fools who have to much time on their hands.
They happened to have a camera and watched fight club too many times,thats it.
Period.

Why do youpeople continue to give these fools a format for this stuff.

I wish someone would close this thread,this is a non issue.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Black_Fox

Even if I am to believe you know these guys and your other claims.
What gives you the right to not allow us to talk about it?
Members have brought up very good subject matter despite who anyone thinks these guys are, or what their up to.

[edit on 18-1-2010 by flyingfish]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Now we only need a few million more just like the Sons of Liberty...

Oh wait, WE DO.

Cives arma ferant.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ZindoDoone

Well my apologies, Zindo. you wuz there. I guess my little revelation did not come as a surprise after all. My point was and is that any radical group that even hints at promulgating violence is automatically subject to a major infiltration push by the government, and the motives behind the push are not to reign in the violent rhetoric but, rather, to incite it and to fuel it into action in order to justify government repression and the erosion of our freedoms. Whether Tom Hayden, et. als. were on the government payroll I do not know. I suspect that they were not. I suspect that they were well-meaning and sincere young people trying to make a difference in what they perceived as an unjust and corrupt system and that their idealistic organization was hijacked from them by the government in order to further discredit the radical left and maintan the status quo.

There was an interesting revelation a few years back that I often reflect upon. One of the Sunday periodicals published an interview with the man who had been constructing many of the IRA's bombs, back when they were actively striking back against the British government. I really wish I could remember the man's name but, alas, it has slipped away from my memory. Anyway, he revealed in this interview that, for the whole time that he was building bombs to kill British citizens, many of which that were successful, he was a double agent for British Intelligence. In other words, the British government was actually paying him to kill their own citizens for the IRA. You can probably imagine why.

At the end of the interview he declared that, after the article was published his life would be over, and he wasn't wrong. A few weeks later his body was discovered in an Irish cottage. Any group, however well-meaning and patriotic their intentions may be, that believes that violence against the prevailing political forces is the answer to the problem, is only going to exacerbate the amount of repression, interference and bullcrap that the government puts out. The only way to succeed in your "insurgency" is to keep your organization comletely secret to whatever extent that you can. A YouTube video merely announces your presence, clarfies your motivations, and and sets you up to be the latest fallguy in our government's determined march to totalitarian rule over all of us, for our own good, of course.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by sourcesonly
i think the 'nwo' is barely even operational anymore... they lost their influence and their financial institutions... why would they orchastrate the collapse of the banking system when its worked so great for them all of those years

i think it was their weapon and now it finally caught up with them and without it along with the populace catching ON to the banking elite, they cant scramble fast enough to finish their agenda...

the illuminati gave it their best... but in the end, they weren't as powerful as they thought

Y'know, the thing about the whole NWO thing that doesn't make sense to me is why they would even want to RUN everything!! It really seems like it's more trouble than it's worth. They've got dupes in all the key power positions. They run the banks. What's left? Why take on all of the headaches of the day-to-day adminstration of their empire when you can leave it to the dupes? This crap about FEMA death camps and rounding up a gazillion people in railroad cattlecars to be transported to them...where's the profit in that?? That operation would cost billions in the long run and it would accomplish what?? What??? Where's the profit from it? As far as I can see they're playing the winning hand right now! Why screw it up with all of this idiotic totalitarian garbage? It's not like the masses of Americans are poised to rise up and strike back against them. They are completely brainwashed and asleep. Why friggin' bother?

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by godless

Originally posted by sourcesonly
i think the 'nwo' is barely even operational anymore...

Y'know, the thing about the whole NWO thing that doesn't make sense to me is why they would even want to RUN everything!! It really seems like it's more trouble than it's worth. They've got dupes in all the key power positions. They run the banks. What's left? Why take on all of the headaches of the day-to-day adminstration of their empire when you can leave it to the dupes?

Hello,
The world won't be such a head-ache to control if and once you accomplish your mission of Genocide? Let's not forget the big picture.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by flyingfish

Your right,I have no place to suggest what people talk about here.
But I just dont think these people deserve the platform.
Their,for a lack of a better word,jackasses.

And im notlying about knowing these people,we all use to work together at one point,but some went off and,well became millitant and lost the message we were all trying to get across.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Perhaps you would like to share your message with us?

On a side note your avatar kicks butt.

[edit on 18-1-2010 by flyingfish]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Assuming this video is serious, I just wanna say:

These fellows don't really make a specific complaint about the US govt. or any govt. in particular. The "letter" just mentions the (I'm assuming) recent wars and regulations on food, utilities, etc.

If I was gonna go through the trouble of making a video to convey my dislike of the national and global political atmosphere I would at least be specific.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
The guy in the video is John Alan Martinson Jr, a neo-nazi like I said earlier. Check out this link to one of his other vids and tell me you're still going to support this nutjob.
podblanc.com...'n-word'
Oops , should have guessed that wouldn't work....try this?
www.vnnforum.com...

[edit on 19-1-2010 by TheBlackDog]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
This type of rhetoric has been circulating for about 20 years now. (That is just what I know of.) Yet nobody has let lose with the wrath of a tiger with its @$$ tickled in a phone booth.

The Unabomber sent 16 bombs out and Timothy Mcveigh may have done something. Other wise all I've seen are some lone gun men shooting cops and imigration offices. There is a lot of tough talk, but no revolutionary spirit or organization in this country. People will continue to talk about how big and bad they are and then waltz to work at Wal~Mart.

Has anyone run in to one of these so called militias that is serious. I mean a group that is well trained, has an actual plan, rules of engagement, supplies, and enough education to not come across as racist and/or uneducated. I know I've never heard of one that fit the bill.

Come on folks come back to reality and let the chest thumping die down. It doesn't impress anyone outside of the gorilla cage.

[edit on 19-1-2010 by MikeNice81]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
As several people have stated before... if we were to follow these juvenile fools, we'd end up killing each other without doing much harm to the system, which in the end would remain intact.

In the old days it was thought that 'wealth', the luxuries and pleasures of a good life, came from the ownership of the land, which of course included the peasants that live there. However, imagine for a minute that for some mysterious reason all those peasant suddenly disappeared. How long do you think these Lords and Ladies would be able to maintain the comforts of their lifestyle? Not very long I would say.

The present day 'Lords' are the CEOs, Banksters, high Gov. administrators, etc., and to them we are simple 'peasants' deadpeasantinsurance.com... , only we are now called 'consumers', and the sole purpose for our existence is to provide them with the energy/power ($) they require to maintain the lifestyle to which they've become accustomed to.

What if we 'peasant' were not to support their crappy little game?

There's already a movement to take the money away from the large banks and place it in local community banks and credit unions moveyourmoney.info...

Instead of supporting multi-national corporation, go local.

Buy locally produced food and support your community.

Find out what the 'worker' owned industries are and support their stuff. www.ncba.coop...

Form your own buying co-ops. www.coopdirectory.org...

Create local currencies. www.huffingtonpost.com...

You get the idea... our freedom is not going to come from the barrel of a gun, unless liberating your soul from your body is what you want.

Our liberation will come when we work with our community, our friends and family, our neighbors, even if you think they are different, weird or whatever. We need each other more than whatever our egos try to tell us differently.

And then we have the Zeitgeist Movement, a project where the monetary system is eliminated. Interesting and hopeful development:
video.google.com...#

Let's be smart and educate ourselves. 'They' are not all powerful and omniscient. 'They' have power only because WE GIVE IT to them by acting stupid, and are willing servants to their deceptions.

Be well and prosper.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   
I don't believe this is the official Sons of Liberty. The sons of Liberty became the Red Man Society headquartered in Waco,Texas today. This looks like a militia "New Sons of Liberty movement". Like their spirit, however!

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
As heart-warming as that was, I sorely doubt the authenticity of this mythical organization. For a few simple reasons, this video is probably a bluff. For one, if they have snipers in position and have made themselves intimate with, at best, the public and semi-public figures associated with this group, why would they even bother leaking video? Do they seriously think the NWO is watching every obscure website for any sign of challenges? If the agents are in place, take out all the targets and any videos like this would be taken very seriously. Has anybody killed Cheney yet? No? What about the Bushes? What about the Rockefellers? They're the real problem. Not even Henry Kissinger? He'd be easy! Not as famous as Cheney and no other family members that need to be bothered with. There are many more names where that came from. Many, many more. American patriots may have a lot of guns, but they're not all aware of the NWO and they sure as hell aren't organized in any real capacity. It's hard to take stuff like this seriously, since even the big, scary Al Qaeda turned out to be a bogus mass media myth named after the CIA datebase of all the Mujahideen fighters from decades ago. All those Osama videos were bogus too. Why not a small group of concerned Libertarians? Don't get me wrong, I applaud the gesture. I really do admire whoever made the video for doing SOMETHING but in this community of all communities, we should really out to be a little more critical of any content that surfaces. That doesn't mean ripping it to pieces and spitting on it, as some of us are prone to do. Please notice that at no point did I declare this a fake. I just think we need to be careful who or what we want to put our faith in. Yes, there needs to be social revolution, and yes, the secret cartels and the criminals working behind the scenes must be held fully accountable. Those millions of Americans are just the people you see around you. Most of them, indeed many of you as well, are terrified of standing up against the so-called "powers that be" and nothing will be solved by just talking about it here in the internet ghettos.

This needs to be taken to the streets, and it needs to be done so in a responsible, mature, and highly logical manner so that the average person can see the message behind the movement and be persuaded to join the cause. This can never be achieved through violence. That would only lead to immediate terrorism charges and nobody would ever respect that kind of movement again, ever. What is needed here is the same kind of public exposure the civil rights movement generated. There's nothing wrong with going through the proper channels, so long as you remember the people are the real audience, not the enemies, those conspirators of the New World Order. This is not our world anymore than it is the elite's. This is the reason their plans on a fundamental level can never succeed. There's too much wisdom, culture, and majesty in the world that you'll never see if you're not out there experiencing it in other people. It's not just people like you or me. We're a relatively homogeneous community. There's a limit to the diversity in such a fringe community. Not everyone who ignores conspiracy politics is a mindless sheep. There are many, many brilliant and extraordinary people who would never tolerate being stuffed in a tiny box and shut down mentally and spiritually. But you'll never meet most of them on the internet.

Most people don't even use the internet except to access the most popular social networking sites or to visit mainstream media websites. People like that are grounded in reality and think the idea of a group of rich geeks trying to control their lives to be laughable. There's a spiritual renaissance happening all over the world right now. All it takes is shedding just a little bit of light on the greater truth for most folks will get the idea. We get very skewed idea of what the world looks like from watching TV or going on the internet. You have to really start to meet people out there, enlightened people who don't define themselves by manufactured ideals. They do exist, I've met a lot of them. The answer to 1984 is not 1776. It's 2010 and beyond. It's how we choose to live our lives right now, every day. All it takes is rejecting everything you're told to be that isn't you and being true to yourselves. If we all can raise our inner children, then what can big brother do? There's no way to control a world of mature adults with playground bully scare tactics. It doesn't work when we're above such childish behavior. As Bill Hicks often said, all it comes down to is a choice right now between fear and love.

[edit on 22-1-2010 by Syrus Magistus]

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by sdrawkcabII

The time for action is now.... and I'm going to write about it furiously....

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   

wow man,were can i sign up for the sons.they couldnt have said it better.your #ed hehehehe

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Our fathers created this nation on the premise of Liberty and equality
I am no man for bloodshed.
But if they try to take my freedom and peace of mind, I'll be damned if they take control
This is a fight I'm not sitting out of. Count me in on this revolution. I'll fight till there is nothing left from them.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   

B: What can ordinary people do? How should they react? How should they think? Do you personally feel that this is inevitable? Do you think we're all doomed in some way?

W: No, absolutely not. I've often thought about this, Bill, and this of course is a personal view: We will endure. But to endure, from one person to the next, is not to work for them anymore. It's to stop working for them. It's not to react violently against them because they'll win. They would love that to happen, then it gives them an excuse. They breed on fear and violence -- the reaction from fear. That would be like bees to honey for them. They would love that to happen.

What's needed is non-violent reaction: simply just not doing the job for them any more.
Must Read Source Interview

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I would just like to say that I am a member of the Sons of Liberty Riders, and we are not associated with the group that made the video, nor do we promote violence or a violent revolution. We do believe that the government needs a major overhauling, and we do feel like the Constitution is being trampled upon more and more each day.

Violent revolution is absolutely the very last resort and believe it or not, the time for violence has not came yet, and hopefully it will not ever come to that. Americans killing Americans is something I hope I never have to see. America was built upon Unity, We the People.

Sons of Liberty Riders are your everyday average Americans who own a motorcycle and like to ride, and non-riders alike, who rally together to, for example, ride to Washington DC in September of this year to make our voices heard to TPTB. We are taking it to the streets in a powerful but peaceful protest of our unhappiness with the government.
Thousands of bikes rolling into Washington will get their attention, although I doubt if it makes Obama or anyone in the White House, do anything different, but they will take notice. They, along with the MSM will say we are extremists because we want to peacefully protest, but regardless of what they think, we have to keep making our voices heard.

We have to totally exhaust all peaceful means of changing the government before any form of violence should ever be considered. I still have hope in our Constitution enough to believe we can start making a change this fall in the elections. I realize that it is almost impossible to find any honest politicians. Hopefully there are still a few out there somewhere.

I will post the link to Sons Of Liberty Riders website, again, if you'd like to check it out. You will see what we are about and not about. We are the fathers, the grandfathers, the sons and the daughters. We are Americans.

americanlibertyriders.ning.com...

My page on site:

americanlibertyriders.ning.com...

[edit on 23-2-2010 by kennylee]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
CmdrZero, is absolutely correct.

The young must educate themselves and let us do the noisy work as it were. A good way to start is to learn survival techniques, a good place to learn the equipment and strategies for self preservation till the time comes and you can do gather this info with out setting off any alarm bells. Start looking into the 12/21/2012 websites. They often have good ideas on survival and recommendations on equipment, and draw little attention as compared to any Militia group website that is monitored at all times. You should also be familiar with your area and plan and escape route, train with your family and closest of friends only, train not in how to attack but on how to survive, these skills will also help you in and during an attack. Most importantly know your local laws pertaining to weapons so you can stand tall if they come to your door. There might be a big bloody battle on this land once again, your job is to stay alive, so you can rebuild as our forefathers did. No matter how old I am or stuck in a wheel chair I can pull the trigger and will take out as many as I can if the time comes. I recommend taking refuge on the water, a desalinization unit and a good boat can sustain a family of 5 for many yrs on the water. Fresh water is the utmost important thing for survival, the water provides fish for protein, and sea weed for vegetation learn to cook from the sea. Once you have a vessel with fresh water capabilities the next thing to worry about is the fuel. Fuel will be the second most important thing to acquire, fuel for the vessel and for the generator to keep your fresh water flowing depending on how it is wired. www.alphausasystems.com...
Just remember survival is the key in order to rebuild if necessary, America is a way of life not a location, and as long as you believe in the Constitution and honor your God. America can always be rebuilt, and rebuilt any where on any size land. Also learn about farming if you can build a small garden you have all the techniques you will need to replant, with that in mind buy a container of non hybrid seeds so you can replant the seeds from the fruit. Hybrid seeds and plants are of no good since the seeds can not be replant to bear fruit.

I hope this helps you, and most of all pray.

As far as the video its people like that I stay away from, I myself am a God loving Gun shooting prior USARMY, Constitutional supporter till my last breath, and will defend myself, family and property against all, if they come for my they better bring a lot of body bags with them. But I pray that we will be smart enough to never go down that path and non violence means will succeed.

May God Bless us All

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join