It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sons of Liberty:Message to New World Order

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
If one needs to understand how Adams felt of the sacrifice of the original Sons of Liberty and those that would not join in the struggle you only need to read this brilliant statement he made near the end of the Revolution:

“Contemplate the mangled bodies of your countrymen, and then say 'what should be the reward of such sacrifices?' Bid us and our posterity bow the knee, supplicate the friendship and plough, and sow, and reap, to glut the avarice of the men who have let loose on us the dogs of war to riot in our blood and hunt us from the face of the earth?

If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!” - Samuel Adams

Zindo

[edit on 1/17/2010 by ZindoDoone]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by flyingfish
Thanks for links.
Does anyone know who made the video?The guys in background are in the shadows and are armed.

I know who made the video. This guy has been around for awhile. I have alot of respect for his work but I don't agree with everything that he stands for.

[edit on 17-1-2010 by beauty64]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Contemplate the mangled remains of your fellow humans when anarchy arrives. Would such violent sacrifices and death of innocents been worth the fight for a better life?

If anyone who seeks violence to resolve petty issues, after yea forefathers had lifted up the sacred Constitution that all man will be free, and free to fight no more for benevolent laws now rule the land, instead but to revert back to the violent savages we once were, then go from us into your jungles.

May the darkness cover your murderous intents and its fetid smells hide your fears. Squat upon your hunches as you drink its brackish waters to replensish the ferment in your mind and the turmoil you seek within your animal kind. Your own doom is predicted for no uncivilised man or creature lasts for posterity.

In Peace.

-SeekerofTruth101 Jan 2010

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ZindoDoone

I love quotas from Samuel Adams. This country could use a few men like him today to put things right.
And he makes a pretty dam good beer too.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by nickoli

:'( That video is beautiful man! :'(

A flood is many small drips.

I just wanted to quote a little wisdom that's inspirational.

Operating within the law is only sensible nobody can do anything dead or in jail.

My sincere attempts. I was, "sort" of kidding about the suicide mission.

While patriotic ferver may be admirable to a degree, ignorance is inexcusable. A bunch of rednecks with semi auto rifles doesnt and will never stand a chance against our military,period. .

A good point that needs to be addressed.

There are many things you can do within the law, I suggest that route untill all hope is lost, untill all avenues of change have been exhuasted.

Again; this has been my attempt. However I have been forced to inter-react with people who move above the law in many cases; dangerous enemies that have effected my life and the lives of my loved ones.

I believe I will, "effectively" destroy all of my enemies in the end. You might consider that is me sharing a personal message to my enemies who know, with A.T.S.; "if I were being honest".. But that's another thread. Not trying to talk tough; it is just a matter of fact.

I feel comforted with that fact.. My personal enemies know precisely what I mean..

I support people I believe in, not parties neccasarily such as this young man running for congress, I donate to his fight,these are things I can do legally.

Of course; however lets be realistic. All genocides are wrong; now they are planning it on a world-wide scale. And having all their strongholds and resources, we simply do not really even stand a chance.

:'( That video is beautiful man! :'( No consequencE..

Thank you.

[edit on 17-1-2010 by noconsequence]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
This video is going to get them killed, all I heard in that video was: Hey NWO you see my face now come kill me. They are dressed like terrorists, in a basement, looking like Osama Bin American Crazy. We will strike first... thats going to land well with them, I am sure by now they are in a black box basement somewhere having who knows what done to them.

Why is no one being responsible here? Of millions of people on the internet in America, why is it that all I have seen are brave talking cowards, crazies in masks, videos made by the government on websites trying to recruit militias, militias falling in line with this, patriots being retarded and foolish. I know everyone is sick of this mess, I know that people are depressed, scared, angry, confused, but having myself been through hell and come back somewhat whole... You cant lose your butt, you just cant be brash and run your mouth at these people.

We need intelligent leaders people, where do I have to go to find someone who is over 30, a non drunk, college educated, mature, and responsible.

It seems like all these "patriots" and "truthers" have been just giving themselves away in the last 3 weeks. And any hope of combating our enemy.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyingfish
Sons of Liberty:Message to New World Order
Have you guys seen this!
These guys are not fooling around.
media.abovetopsecret.com...
Sorry the video will not play.
Here is the link:
www.liveleak.com...

Sound like a bunch of Christian hicks who decided to make a youtube video. Like join the other 99 million?

There's not even any principled opposition to state violence here. Just statists A fighting statists B. Like we haven't seen that a billion times before.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Oh brother, all the Tin-Foil hat wearers who usually express their dissatisfaction because their fellow ATS members won't revolt simply MUST be getting moist at the implications of this video.

But, really, "a Columbia Necktie" "You're F.cked" etc. Really? Stay classy.

If such a thing as the NWO, and all your fears come true, were to be announced tomorrow you could be greatly assured that this tiny, insignificant group would be brushed away so quickly, with such little effort.

Funny, lame, I feel insulted that they use the name of real patriots acting like morons, cursing and barring their teeth. All bark, no bite.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Did you guys ever hear of John Trochmann, that dude was calling the NWO out back in the 90's check out this link:www.youtube.com..., its him telling some senators and congressmen they better start changing their ways or else they will one day have an uprising on their hands. So the oath keepers he was talking about have come out publicly check out: oathkeepers.org...

"As long as our government is administered for the good of the people, and is regulated by their will; as long as it secures to us the rights of persons and of property, liberty of conscience and of the press, it will be worth defending." Andrew Jackson This philosphy has totally collapsed, maybe soon so will our government. Why can't politicians be just and righteous? Why must we be delivered decption and decoys on all important issues, sometimes I wish I was on the moon with the others...or maybe even Venus I hear it's nice there....
[edit on 17-1-2010 by mavenmaxim]

[edit on 17-1-2010 by mavenmaxim]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx
reply to post by flyingfish

Damn they're definitely, definitely not messing around!!! I'm glad to see some people willing to stand up for the constitution and our rights.

"The tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." - Thomas Jefferson

From what I have seen and heard of late, the many Militias around the States are not messing around either. Either the Illuminati and New World Order people cease and desist, or hell will surely come for them on gilded wings. If Martial Law is declared, gun grabs begin to happen, look out! We will not stand for oppression, or repression of any sort or kind.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. ... God forbid we should ever be twenty years without such a rebellion; what country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms." -- Thomas Jefferson to William Stephens Smith, 1787

The Tree of Liberty Must Be Refreshed
whitehouser.com...

Ohio Unorganized Militia, 3rd Battalion
www.mpna.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Well, there will come a time when what they say will have to be backed up with some sort of action to show the masses they are truly serious and significant, that will be a day that could well begin to change everything.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
If you follow the thread new proof war on terror and the CIA base in fancy horse stables you will find the real names of the people who murder America, and Americans tey are traitors of the worse like.. they are traitors to humanity also.. I know them by name and they through teh sheriffs office and the whole government.. Anyone who wants to know send me a instant message I would like to join one of these groups and better to tell teh true story of the coming new world order.. follow the reining horse olympic teams and you will find your way...

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
In the spirit of this thread I must state that all is not lost people,we have just begun to fight. There are many many things we can and should be doing if we're concerned,so get busy.

I have not, nor will I give up on freedom, I fight for my children and my grand childrens liberty,these things I will not let go,I will not walk away quietly into the night and niether should you.

Chin up people.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Aziroth

You know their standard for us, our lives, our loved ones, is sat low; and they program the masses to take those in lesser positions/genetic code, whatever, lightly, programming the masses to consider those less fortunate as being less important; which in Gods' eyes is wrong..

The problem is that the ones at the top orchestrated the bottom. So in reality the ones at the bottom have the most valid claim against those at the top.

And yes more, "tact" should be used. Can I take back what I said?

Meesterjojo; I took it for a negative agenda, [a set up], behind the video truthfully. However I must admit, the video is at the top of my, "entertainment" list.

NO consequencE..

Thank you.

[edit on 17-1-2010 by noconsequence]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Looks like the message is not so new.

this video is on youtube since mid 2008.

www.youtube.com...

So lets join !!!

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Its a nice thought that this group exists, however talk is cheap, nothing will come from this group. I would be very suprised and even shocked if I ever read in a newspaper that the powers that be were taken down, even a small group of them.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
A word of caution may be in order. I didn't read through all the posts but enough to get a feel for the mood so here goes.

Until you know that this video isn't five FBI agents on a fishing expedition it would be wise to pay close attention to what you say, who you say it to and where it's said. If this has already been mentioned then add my voice to the chorus of others who advise discretion.

Before the Murrah building was blown up in Oklahoma City my next door neighbor had a cousin from Michigan come to visit for a week. I was introduced and over the next week we spent a lot of time in each others backyards visiting and discussing life in general. Tony, my next door neighbor, was well aware of my radical views on government so he was eager for me to meet his cousin.

About mid week the cousin must have felt comfortable enough with me that he informed me that he was a member of the Michigan Militia and asked me if I'd care to join. Because Tony and I lived in Louisville Kentucky I told the cousin that it didn't make sense to join considering the distance. He then asked if I'd be interested in starting a chapter in Kentucky. I told him no which surprised him and he asked me why.

I noted a couple of logistical reasons but the primary one was this. I told him that if I started a chapter I could expect at least one, if not more, of the first volunteers to be FBI informants or agents. I also told him that like it or not or believe it or not the chances were probably 100% that his group was already compromised by some patriot acting snitches.

Today, in view of all that's transpired since then, I can guarantee that this is the case in all the militia movements. That is why and the only reason why I will not join a group like this even now.

Rather than mouth off in forums like this to alert TPTB and get the tracking process started patriotic men and women should study and learn the clandestine cell system. Here's a good place to begin your studies:

Clandestine Cell System

Organize yourselves this way with only people you've known and trusted for some time. Keep the groups small and simple and have faith that if the time comes we will be able to find one another.

Discretion is the better part of valor. You'll do the country no good imprisoned or worse.

Now, before I'm denounced as a hypocrite for not following my own advice allow me to point something out. I'm already known. I've written enough and been outspoken in numerous places across the web and for me to assume that I am not known would be foolish. But, some of us must shout from the rooftops. Considering my age I can best server the cause in that capacity.

You young men and women are a different story. The greatest burden will fall on your shoulders because, like it or lump it, the load is yours to carry. That's not to say that old geezers like myself won't stand shoulder to shoulder with you if able, we will.

I hope to God that you can see the importance of what I'm saying. It is imperative that for now you remain anonymous and as protected as we can keep you. Your day will come but for now allow the expendables to take the forward positions. Right now you should organize not vocalize. You're all to damned important to the country to waste. I know that it's hard to keep silent but that's what you need to do. Prepare and educate yourselves- know your enemy.

My generation did a crappy job and made a mess of things. I do sorely apologize that the fixing has been dumped into your laps but has and it's as simple as that. Just make sure that on the other side of this you make damned certain that this is never allowed to happen again. Jealousy guard freedom and liberty as you would your own children because these are the gifts you will leave your children. I wish that we'd done a better job when we were on watch but we didn't.

Semper Fi!!

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
First off most of you guys are being illogical and near sighted. If this Illuminati is as vast and as powerful as all of you guys proclaim it is... and that it is 'The Government'... well then:

They own Americas Oil, Gas, Electricity, Water, News...

If anyone gets hurt and goes to the hospital and it looks like a combat wound of any kind, it will have to be doccumented. If your a 'terrorist' your going to be going to prison. And yes, fighting against "The Government" (even if they are 100% corrupt) is against the law.

You guys think you have 'Patriotic Leaders', but I have yet to see a single one that isnt just a disinfo junkie, a counter intelligence program agent sent out to wind you guys up, then get their names and what their plans are. This entire threat is counter intelligence by the way... just for an example.

Everyone talking about joining up to fight the government... its really funny. It is impossible to organize. I was in the military, I saw military intel in action... the one thing they never let happen is for groups to get together. They never ever allow that. You guys will never get a chance to fight the 'real illuminati'. They are too well protected. They will just pit America together in a never ending civil war... which is exactly what was stated in Zeitgeist by Aaron Russo... they want endless civil wars. Think about that for a little bit.

The only way to win is to do it Ghandi style. Peacefully.

Fact... if you 'signed up' or said you wanted to 'sign up' on this thread... your signed up, I guarentee that. I hope for peace... but I guess that just isnt going to happen with people talking about pre-emptive attacks.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by CmdrZero

Spoken like a true leader who is worthy of that position. Thank you for the information.

No consequencE..

Thank you.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by flyingfish

" rather tickle a tigers' ass inside a phone booth than take me --"

Lol dear god that made me laugh, thanks so much for that video

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join