It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sons of Liberty:Message to New World Order

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
The Sons of Liberty have my stamp of approval!

It is time we rise up and take back what is rightfully ours!!!!

The time for talking is over! The time for action is NOW!

Shape up, or ship out! Go hard, or go home!

This movement should be taken global! A movement of freedom...and truth!

TPTB have enslaved & raped the entire planet...and it is time, we as human beings, fight for all that is just and true!

They cannot win! We will not allow them to win!

EDIT to add:
On youtube, the video was uploaded August 29, 2008...
I hope the ball hasn't stopped rolling! Here's the vid:

[edit on 18-1-2010 by sdrawkcabII]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Oh my GOD the last 2 words made me shiver! Bravo!
That was #ing awesome, I hope the NWO stormtroopers dress identical, it wont feel as bad killing them... you're just their pawn! Join the good guys before you regret it!!

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
i think the 'nwo' is barely even operational anymore... they lost their influence and their financial institutions... why would they orchastrate the collapse of the banking system when its worked so great for them all of those years

i think it was their weapon and now it finally caught up with them and without it along with the populace catching ON to the banking elite, they cant scramble fast enough to finish their agenda...

the illuminati gave it their best... but in the end, they weren't as powerful as they thought

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by sourcesonly

They haven't lost a thing. They control all the global currencies, which makes currency manipulation more attractive to them. The elite have banks in all but 4 countries, so don't kid yourself into thinking that they have lost any power.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Hatred in thier hearts they have,Hmmmm..

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by thewind

i dont know man... i think they are more incompetent than all-powerful, i mean... im not scared of them lol... im aware of their existence but i think people have enough sense to stop them if they go too far, IF they go too far... i think a global government would solve a lot of the problems in the world as far as war, and hopefully hunger, resources, finance.. (if in the right hands) but, people hear NWO and think of GWbush and all the selfish people who gave it a bad name...

You don't have to be evil to be Illuminati.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Its about time we see some progress!!! Good thing weve been keeping a good message and fighting together!! S&F blessings to you all!!!

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 04:21 AM
link   
This video reminds me of a Taliban video. One guy delivering a message and then a load of people in the background with guns.

Oh...when will we learn.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Great message in the video. I wonder if any of the elites ever see any of this... I'm sure they do, they keep track of us all. As much as I can hope that the situation will not have to be handled using violence but I don't think there is any other way to deal with them.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Everybody wants to know who these guys are. Some want to join the group others would like to bring it down. I believe the video was a message to everyone not just the NWO. If you agree with the video then you could consider yourself a member. If you disagree with the video you are most likely an enemy of them.

The guys in the background represent the Sons of Liberty. In the shadows not to be seen, and that is where they will stay until they feel the time has come for action.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
WE FEAR YOU NOT.

What a hoot. What a bunch of Cheetos eating, waistline bulging, losers.

Patriots work within the Constitution to change the world... these guys are sad little cowards.

gimme a break.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
WOW! After reading some of these rants on how organized these guys are or they are part of the NWO or even better FBI agents, please guys and girls your giving these rejects too much credit. First off more violence is not the answer unless they kick down your door point a loaded weapon at your family and say give us all your guns! This will not happen ever! If I am wrong and it does happen well we will be in for some big trouble. Anyone who thinks they can combat the hidden leaders of this world with militaristic actions had to have been dropped on their head as a baby. Lets not forget the military is made up of US citizens, they risk their lives everyday to protect and uphold our blessed nation, whether you believe that or not is no matter of importance to me because it is true. Those in control will stay in control reguardless of what we do, it will unfortunately take a total cataclysm of the planet to change the hidden leadership and that means millions possibly billions of lives will be lost. Those who control the world will most likel be the safest due to the technology and money they have access to. We have guns they have high energy weapons that could probably melt the gun in your hand. Im speaking a bit on the hyperbole side here but all in all the only chance we have is maintaing who we are as individuals and not be decoyed and decieved into chaning our peaceful mind state for that of one based on fear and violence. We are 99% spiritual beings and 1% biological makeup. A wise man never plays the role of a fool, and a fool is never surrounded by wise men.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by mavenmaxim

im with this guy!!

second line

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
maybe it is time for all of us to die and i don't mean the cattle i mean the hole planet some aliens need to blow earth up that will solve every thing

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I am saddened that some still believe in violence as a solution to NWO domination, but nevertheless, I will still attempt to convince otherwise.

Violence is the ambrosia of NWO, for only through violence will the Corporations benefit in manufacturing arms for war. Such destructive weapons strike fear into the hearts of civilised mankind, who only seeks for peace and prosperity legally for themselves and their next generations.

To use violence is only to play into the hands of the NWO. Violence is not the answer. To fight them, you need to know their weakness - their fears.

And their fear is the unarmed man who does not fear death of himself for the sake of entire mankind, and not just for one or 2 issues.

The NWO and their minions are but only a minority in mankind that seek to control the majority. Their rule and control is by fear of armed bogey men. Thus when faced with an unarmed man, a supposed weakling, it will strike the greatest fear, for they will no longer have any moral authority to kill that man, or incarcerate him, for he did no wrong.

Nelson Mandela was such a man who inspired billions to change aparthied South Africa. The Philippines with their unarmed People Power kicked out a dictatorship. The brave monks of Burma who faced the bullets of the tyrannical despots inspired hatred for the Junta, who will one day meet the fate similar to Cypriot's Papadopolous, bones stolen and hopefully dragged through town square.

It takes more courage to face bullets unarmed than to use 20g pressure to pull a trigger killing a man. The NWO leaders may kill one man, but it is virtually impossible to kill the entire human race. The courageous Jews since the dawn of civilisation had shown us that improbability.

If we were to face bullets unarmed, rest assured we WILL surely die, but many more others and generations later will be free, for the NWO cannot possibly kill us all, and the masses will be inflamed and outraged at such uncivilised and unconscienable acts, with them even unarmed, their hands will tear the minority NWO to pieces.

Thus, the unarmed man is NWO's or whomever that seeks to control humankind greatest fear.

You and I will partake our last burger on Earth, but will feast on vension and meade in the halls of Vahalla later, with MANKIND FREED, if that's what you are really concern about, and not the 'armed' crap to bolster your ego and hide your fears.

Question now is, do you have the guts to stand beside me, unarmed, if we truly care about mankind?

That Iconic man died, but his death had not been in vain, and had been an image of a freedom fighter against despotism that inspired fearsome billions that even the tyrannical CCP feared and had tried to right wrongs, than the despicable and much reviled numerous ineffective suicide bombers EVERYONE hates.

[edit on 18-1-2010 by SeekerofTruth101]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Please! Please! Please!

Dont encourage these fools.
I know them,and they were (might still be) part of a 9/11 truth group.

This message,coming from these people are a JOKE!
Violence solves nothing!!!!
And these people are NOT affiliated with the Sons of Liberty,they took the name,as if they were suddenly going to become gangsters,by finding a blue or red rag,and said hey look,im a gangsta now.

If our future lies in the hands of these fools with hunting rifles,then were already screwed.

And if the maker of the video (you know who you are,remember Franklin?)
send me a message and I wont go through the process of naming you A-holes.

You people have caused far too many problems already.
You say you know who the NWO is,well I know who you guys are.
Id hate to have to bring you fools out of your showdowy mom's basement.

You know how to reach me,or im me through here.
Looking forward to hearing from you Mr.****
Oh,ya,you still living up north in Wisconsin?

On a side note,I hate ruining people's speculation,but these fools ARE NOT NWO or FBI.

[edit on 18-1-2010 by Black_Fox]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
My Great-great- (+many) uncle was one of the Sons of Liberty who participated in the Boston Tea Party by dressing up as an Indian.

We know this because (in case some of you did not know this) a list of the names of the participants on the BTP was kept, but, since they feared it could fall into British hands and the participants hunted down and killed, it was kept in hiding - the list that is. Turns out at least 2 halves of the list are believed to have existed, one was found, having been kept by Paul Revere, and the other has never been found.

My ggggg+uncle's name was on that list. He later rose to Major-General in Washington's army and he can actually - barely - be seen in this famous painting of Cornwallis' Surrender at Yorktown:

Between the white horse in the center foreground, and the brown one just to its rear (Washington is on that one), there is a man on a white horse, who is at the head of the line of soldiers you can see in on road behind. That man is then Lt. Colonel Ebenezer Stevens, my gggg+uncle.

Its neat to see the things they did and what they risked their lives for. Maybe since its in my blood, I need to be prepared as he was to do what is necessary to ensure the safety of the United States.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Muahahahahahahahaha! F.I.D.O.

They have no clue what we have waiting for them in the back country!

They have a hard time securing Bagdad.

North America isn't Bagdad.

Not to mention all of us trained by the best military in the world. Just because we got out doesn't mean we lost our abilities. And this time, we know who is trying to pit us against each other. Like Janet Napolitano claiming returning war vets are probable terrorists. Well, that statement sided the entire military right alongside their brothers, sisters, mothers, fathers, aunts, uncles, cousins, etc. FAMILY

They have already lost and don't even know it yet!

F.I.D.O. Those in the Army know what that means!

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by TrailGator

TrailGator,
It's good to see something real on the origins of the SOL.
Thanks for sharing, good stuff.

[edit on 18-1-2010 by flyingfish]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
First an opinion and then let me play "Devils advocate" if you will.

The video to me looks so staged for all the wrong reasons. If this supposed group are as dangerous as they make out to be they are on some watch list for sure. What better way of setting them up than conjuring up a video that copies the format of the barbaric beheading videos, then going after them and taking them out as terrorists. We all felt the gut-wrenching hate on watching the westerner beheadings, that same hate felt by the sheeple will be transfered onto to the guys or group in this video.

My second point is this...and yes Ive quoted it before. I empathise with you American brothers and sisters. I envy you for your ability to carry weapons for protection and Im envious of your constitution......but..... Please dont hit me with the lines based on " If they take our constitutional rights" blah, blah, blah. They already have!

The power in the "man" is dependent on no one. Draw your own line in the sand as an individual and when they cross it do what you must instead of feeling less isolated due to a bunch of macho video makers.

Respects

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join