It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 Commission Senior Counsel: Report is a lie

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by psyko45
The people that matter dont believe this. At least the people that matter to me. Its incitement at the least. Basically Cnn, BBC, FOX, ABC ..all the MSM, Mr. Obama (even though he chose an odd bow to Japans Emperor) are telling the truth.

Regarding the truth, the only opinions that matter to you are Obama and the MSM?

Damn, maybe you should start listening to Swampfox and the Neocons!

Buddy, as far as learning the truth about anything, you're screwed. Why are you even here?

I would propose that purvayors of this garbage be shunned in the community and forefit any financial gains from the marketing of such written vomit.

You're suggesting that the Senior Counsel to the 9/11 Commission be shunned and profits from his book forfeited because he refuses to go along with an impossibly ridiculous official story?

Psyko45, meet Cass Sunstein!

Call me a sheep, slave, ignorant uninformed member of the herd,

You said it, not me.

[edit on 17-1-2010 by GoldenFleece]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kratos1220
There was also a recent post on here somewhere, I believe in the "cognitive infiltration of 9/11 conspiracy groups" thread that linked to a news video showing a live poll at like 73% saying the government was involved in 9/11. "Truthers" are no longer the minority, we are the majority.

Actually, it was 67% (5.4% not sure) from a 2006 MSNBC Poll:

Do you believe any of the conspiracy theories suggesting the U.S. government was somehow involved in 9/11? * 96841 responses

Yes: 67%

No: 27%

I'm not sure: 5.4%

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenFleece
enior Counsel to the 9/11 Commission be shunned and profits from his book forfeited because he refuses to go along with an impossibly ridiculous official story?

Well, at least we know now that GF believes:

AQ was behind 9/11
They hijacked planes and flew them into buildings
The WTC collapsed because of the damage they sustained when hit by planes hijacked by AQ
The Pentagon was hit by a plane
The US was not complicit at all
There were no explosive planted in the buildings
The 9/11 Commission was as truthful as possible

Cause that's what the John Farmer’s book: “The Ground Truth: The Story Behind America’s Defense on 9/11″ claims.

--

Nothing to see here folks, just another Truther twisting Farmer's words to try and sustain an unsustainable world view.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by GoldenFleece

That's a completely ridiculous logical fallacy. Being in the majority DO NOT make you right.

onthehillblog.blogspot.com...

And American's knowledge isn't exactly legendary:

Poll: 37% of Americans Unable to Locate America on Map of America
www.huffingtonpost.com...

What makes something true has nothing to do with the number of people that believe it.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
reply to post by trueforger

The site of the Penta-con was the most heavily protected building of the most highly sensitive area in the most tech savvy time and nation of it;s time.

Protected by what exactly? Other than the Security police on site....there wasnt any protection there.

Yep, just a couple of rent-a-cops at the front door.

Oh yeah, you almost forgot about the Pentagon's missile batteries that would've immediately shot down any aircraft not squawking the correct friend-or-foe transponder code.
[edit on 16-1-2010 by GoldenFleece]

Don't worry about the fact that that isn't true.

And that there are no missile batteries protecting the Pentagon, nor were there on 9/11.

Here's a CNN article showing that these din't exist:

archives.cnn.com...

In addition, the no fly zone around the Pentagon is about a mile.

A plane going 400 mph could cover that ground well before a missle could be manually fired... and we know if such a system existed it was manual, because that no-fly zone has been breached dozens of times and guess what... no missles...

Thisis just another myth spread by Truthers to proctect their own fragile egos....

"if I believe it it must be true and as there's no actual evidence, I'll just make stuff up..."

The Pentagon was ONLY protected by people with guns externally and they obviously couldn't stop a plane.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by seethelight

Well, at least we know now that GF believes:

AQ was behind 9/11
They hijacked planes and flew them into buildings
The WTC collapsed because of the damage they sustained when hit by planes hijacked by AQ
The Pentagon was hit by a plane
The US was not complicit at all
There were no explosive planted in the buildings
The 9/11 Commission was as truthful as possible

--

Nothing to see here folks, just another Truther twisting Farmer's words to try and sustain an unsustainable world view.

You make a lot of "claims" as usual , no proof

NIST , heard of them ?

According to those folks , the Impacts had no effect on the collapse ,
Hard as it is to believe, it was OFFICE FIRES , that brought down ALL
3 buildings.
"The 911 Commission was as truthful as possible"

Without looking into areas of fault, Leaving out Key testimonies , and
making sure no blame was to be levied at anyone.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   

The people that matter dont believe this. At least the people that matter to me. Its incitement at the least. Basically Cnn, BBC, FOX, ABC ..all the MSM,

Isnt it amazing that they knew exactly who was behind the attacks, before they knew how many were killed?

here's the story the media should really have told (they did, but they failed to connect the dots)

[edit on 17-1-2010 by conar]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by etcorngods

Actually, based on what I've found online about you (and your series of soandsosucks.com websites and your frilous lawsuits) I would suggest that my initial statement was closer to fact than I could have ever guessed.

You really really should seek out a mental health professional.

That's not me being mean, but man, you're not a healer, you're not talking to god... you're just sick...

that's why you haven't had meaningful employment since the 1980s, that's why people keep suing you.

It's not a conspiracy; it's actually you.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   

The actual lie are those who would intentionally cause disorder on a large scale by spreading lies. Every political protest is aimed at one thing...Cash Money. I dont stand to make any money off of this so why would I buy into it?

Have you heard of righteousness? You know, fairness and equality. It may be hard for you to believe, but this holds a much greater value than "cash money".Real men used to die for this. All men should at least fight for it. How do you get money from political protesting anyway?

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   

That's a completely ridiculous logical fallacy. Being in the majority DO NOT make you right.

What makes something true has nothing to do with the number of people that believe it.

Completely illogical to YOU -- not to anyone who's impartially examined the 9/11 evidence, which is now incontrovertible and overwhelming.

I'm always suspicious of know-it-all foreigners who care just a little too much about 9/11. If you really live in Ireland, why does it bother you that 67% of Americans believe there was government complicity on 9/11? Ever hear of Operation Northwoods? Gulf of Tonkin? The USS Liberty? Oklahoma City? Iraqi "weapons of mass destruction?" Nothing new here.

Do you really think that two-thirds of Americans would accuse our own government of a heinous, mass-murder act if there wasn't solid evidence to back it up?

Of course we wouldn't.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   

The people that matter dont believe this. At least the people that matter to me. Its incitement at the least. Basically Cnn, BBC, FOX, ABC ..all the MSM,

Have you ever seen what "all the MSM" reported on 9/11? (which was never seen or discussed again.)

I'll bet not:

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   

I should have known you were using an internet poll and not a scientific one. Internet polls are known to be so accurate.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Completely illogical to YOU -- not to anyone who's impartially examined the 9/11 evidence, which is now incontrovertible and overwhelming.

I'm always suspicious of know-it-all foreigners who care just a little too much about 9/11. If you really live in Ireland, why does it bother you that 67% of Americans believe there was government complicity on 9/11? Ever hear of Operation Northwoods? Gulf of Tonkin? The USS Liberty? Oklahoma City? Iraqi "weapons of mass destruction?" Nothing new here.

Do you really think that two-thirds of Americans would accuse our own government of a heinous, mass-murder act if there wasn't solid evidence to back it up?

Of course we wouldn't.

First, I'm an American.

Second, yes, I do think a majority of Americans interested in 9/11 conspiracies (so the people interested in voting in an online poll about 9/11 conspiracies) would vote that the US was involved.

Third, calling me a know it all is a bit rich from someone that has lied about the book in question. I have read it. My father in law gave it to me for Christmas.

Have you read it?

Actually, I know you haven't.

Finally, so much of the supposed evidence presented here and elsewhere has been widely debunked.

You Truthers refuse, flat out refuse, to take facts on board.

There were no missile defences at the pentagon, for instance, and this book doesn't claim 9/11 was an inside job or that the 9/11 Comission's results were all lies.

And yet... when these facts are called into question, you Truthers pull out completely unscientific online polls and use faulty logic to defend, not your logical conclusions, but the fact that the only people still obsessed with 9/11 conspiracies, are people that believe 9/11 was a conspiracy.

Big surprise.

If you wanna try and convince skeptics, start with non-debunked lies.

And also try not to be an arrogant jerk... Calling a fellow American a foreigner is pretty much bull#.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Scientific Poll: 84% Reject Official 9/11 Story

According to the new New York Times/CBS News poll, only 16% of Americans think the government is telling the truth about 9/11 and the intelligence prior to the attacks:

"Do you think members of the Bush Administration are telling the truth, are mostly telling the truth but hiding something, or are they mostly lying?

Telling the truth 16%

Hiding something 53%

Mostly lying 28%

Not sure 3%"

The 84% figure mirrors other recent polls on the same issue. A Canadian Poll put the figure at 85%. A CNN poll had the figure at 89%. Over 80% supported the stance of Charlie Sheen when he went public with his opinions on 9/11 as an inside job.

A recent CNN poll found that the percentage of Americans who blame the Bush administration for the September 11, 2001, attacks on New York and Washington rose from almost a third to almost half over the past four years. This latest poll shows that that figure has again risen exponentially and now stands at well over three quarters of the population.

84%? 85% in Canada? CNN poll had the figure at 89%? 80% agreed with Charlie Sheen? No, it doesn't mean any truther theory is proved right by these numbers, but it means people know we aren't being told the truth and it's one step closer to finding out what that is.

[edit on 17-1-2010 by Kratos1220]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kratos1220
Scientific Poll: 84% Reject Official 9/11 Story

According to the new New York Times/CBS News poll, only 16% of Americans think the government is telling the truth about 9/11 and the intelligence prior to the attacks:

"Do you think members of the Bush Administration are telling the truth, are mostly telling the truth but hiding something, or are they mostly lying?

Telling the truth 16%

Hiding something 53%

Mostly lying 28%

Not sure 3%"

The 84% figure mirrors other recent polls on the same issue. A Canadian Poll put the figure at 85%. A CNN poll had the figure at 89%. Over 80% supported the stance of Charlie Sheen when he went public with his opinions on 9/11 as an inside job.

A recent CNN poll found that the percentage of Americans who blame the Bush administration for the September 11, 2001, attacks on New York and Washington rose from almost a third to almost half over the past four years. This latest poll shows that that figure has again risen exponentially and now stands at well over three quarters of the population.

84%? 85% in Canada? CNN poll had the figure at over 89%? 80% agreed with Charlie Sheen? No, it doesn't mean we're right, but it means people know we aren't being told the truth.

I've said this many times .

Outside the US , its looked on as a given FACT, 911 was a inside job.

Other countries laugh at the American Kool Aid Consumption.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Kratos1220

Your poll is different from GF's.

This is the unscientific poll that GF used.

Do you believe any of the conspiracy theories suggesting the U.S. government was somehow involved in 9/11?

Your poll asks this

(BTW, that should be Government, not just the Bush Administration)

In which, 69% of the people polled believe that the government is telling the truth or mostly telling the truth but hiding something. And you spin it to say that 84% reject the report.

Now this will be a shocker to many on here, but if I were asked that question, I would say the Government was mostly telling the truth...but hiding a few things. Now, since I know a few posters that will jump all over that admission, I am going to explain. When I say they are hiding a few things, I do not mean they are hiding any proof of the "inside job" What they are hiding, is thirty plus years of our elected officials (and their appointees) dropping the ball when it comes to National Security. Why else do you think people like Jamie Gorelick were serving on the 9/11 Commission....instead of being questioned by it?

Osama and his band of merry murderers are responsible for the events of 9/11. Our elected officials are responsible for pretending the world was a nice place and our National Security wasnt all that important.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   

reply to post by Sean48

Read Mr Farmer's book. He clearly states that he believes the "dishonesty" on the part of NORAD, FAA, DoD wasnt to cover up an inside job, but it was to cover up just how inept and unprepared those agencies were that day.

It does not matter so much WHY they were being dishonest when you just got done insisting that the man claims it was honest and accurate. You are the master of speaking out of both sides of your face. You spent several posts claiming that if you read the book, you would see he did not say it was inaccurate. Sean points out MANY quotes to prove you wrong and instead of admit that you are wrong, you spin it? Either he said the report was flawed or he did not. Which is it? Save your "whys" and other justifications. You just contradicted yourself.

Swamp, I am counting on people like you to educate us lowly CTers. If you are going to contradict yourself like this, how are we supposed to believe you?

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Lillydale

It does not matter so much WHY they were being dishonest when you just got done insisting that the man claims it was honest and accurate.

The man says the report is accurate. What was inaccurate was testimony given by those agencies in front of the Commission......which is addressed inside the 9/11 Commission Report and described in detail in his book.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

Does it bother you that the Commission asked Bush for files .

He supplied them with the caveat that only his 2 PNAC members could look at the "cherry picked" files.

Then what they wrote about the files had to be censored by the White House

before the other members could see the report.

WTF was that about?

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   

The man says the report is accurate. What was inaccurate was testimony given by those agencies in front of the Commission......which is addressed inside the 9/11 Commission Report and described in detail in his book.

The report is accurate, just not some of the testimony making up the report?

You at least used to be a challenge. I have cats to play nonsensical circular waste of time games with but thanks.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join