It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 Commission Senior Counsel: Report is a lie

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

I think I just read a book, I read your post .

Nice piece of Fiction if there was any.

Little proof to go along with it would be nice.

You say so , means nada .

[edit on 16-1-2010 by Sean48]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Exsisto

uhhmm...i have not seen in this post where the confusion is...if there was mistakes made by the different branches of government, that contain lies or incompetance... then there should be a independent inquiry into that. i don't see why your so confused??

the fact that 3 buildings, 2 hit by aircraft, 1 that had fire on different floors, all came down in a textbook example of controlled demolition, and, all camera footage around the pentagon, public and private, were confiscated and never returned by government officials indicates a cover-up.

just these 2 items prove to me that there was a cover-up, if not, these 2 situations would have never taken place. there is nothing else that needs to be shown to me or for me to read to convince me otherwise. it's really pretty cut and dry to me.

[edit on 16-1-2010 by jimmyx]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by trueforger

That's government for you.

Who was jailed for Katrina?

WMDs in Iraq?

The truth is that politics make punishing people, highly placed people, almost impossible.

It's not exciting like a big conspiracy, but it's probably the truth.

Government wasn't competent enough to prevent Katrina from destroy NO. Or AQ from destroying the WTC.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

Sure, but again, politics prevent this # from happening.

Both the Dems and Repubs #ed this up and so they tacitly agree not to go after each other as it's a zero sum game.

That's politics in America.

Sad but true.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

and, all camera footage around the pentagon, public and private, were confiscated and never returned by government officials indicates a cover-up.

You are a couple of years behind the times. Some of those videos have been made public and they show............

The property of the businesses that owned the cameras.

Imagine that, a company buys surveillance cameras and use them to watch their own property and not the government property across the highway.

[edit on 16-1-2010 by Swampfox46_1999]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
reply to post by jimmyx

and, all camera footage around the pentagon, public and private, were confiscated and never returned by government officials indicates a cover-up.

You are a couple of years behind the times. Some of those videos have been made public and they show............

Imagine that, a company buys surveillance cameras and use them to watch their own property and not the government property across the highway.

I believe the number of camera's with Line of Sight was 87

87 camera's , and all we get to see are 5 frames of CGI

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by seethelight
reply to post by jimmyx

Sure, but again, politics prevent this # from happening.

Both the Dems and Repubs #ed this up and so they tacitly agree not to go after each other as it's a zero sum game.

That's politics in America.

Sad but true.

unfortunately, i think that certain people wanted to expose this, but were threatened somehow. i think there are still people in government that are honest, but the magnitude of this event, caused extreme methods to be deployed, to keep the few people that normally would have had the guts to come forward, completely quiet.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

hahahahaha...

yeah, there's not ANY real proof (unless you consider a LOT of contradictory speculation proof, which I don't).

If you wanna know where the Truther movement stands, look at this thread:

People that want to believe take what they think is evidence, which is in fact statements made by a man who disagrees with them, twist it out of context and hope that that somehow justifies all the time they've wasted on YouTube watching videos made by people who are doing the exact same thing.

It's a paranoid, illogical, echo-chamber.

Do I have unanswered questions?

A few.

Does that mean that 9/11 was an "inside job"?

Not even close.

[edit on 16-1-2010 by seethelight]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

If that is all youve seen, you havent looked hard enough.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

You may think that, but there's no proof.

Bush and Cheney didn't even testify under oath, that's a testament to the number of selfless politicians there are in Washington.

Politicians can and do do good, but only when their job isn't on the line... like almost everyone.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   

reply to post by Sean48

If that is all youve seen, you havent looked hard enough.

Im always willing to learn

Point me in the direction.

I check out sites or links offered , I'm not closed minded.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   

reply to post by jimmyx

so...ALL of them were not released because.......??????......if i had something to hide, i would keep the ones that had evidence on them, and release the few where the view did NOT show the plane or the flight path. this is why common sense and critical thinking come into play...and not some wildeyed conspiratorial rants that can endlessly be played up.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

Some didn't work, others showed nothing and so there was no value in releasing them... etc. etc.

There's not gonna be anything on those tapes....

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   

reply to post by jimmyx

You may think that, but there's no proof.

Bush and Cheney didn't even testify under oath, that's a testament to the number of selfless politicians there are in Washington.

Politicians can and do do good, but only when their job isn't on the line... like almost everyone.

i fear that there may have been more of a threat, than just losing your job. the seriousness of this mass murder goes beyond the scope of retribution of simply losing a congressional seat.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   

reply to post by jimmyx

Some didn't work, others showed nothing and so there was no value in releasing them... etc. etc.

There's not gonna be anything on those tapes....

1...who confiscated them
2...how many were there
3...how long before they were returned
4...the names of the people that handled the analysis of those tapes
5...were they checked afterward for inconsistancies

all reasonable questions that would have been asked in any court of law, these were after all crimes (murder) committed against citizens, and this investigation should have been treated as such.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
reply to post by Exsisto

the fact that 3 buildings, 2 hit by aircraft, 1 that had fire on different floors, all came down in a textbook example of controlled demolition, and, all camera footage around the pentagon, public and private, were confiscated and never returned by government officials indicates a cover-up.

just these 2 items prove to me that there was a cover-up, if not, these 2 situations would have never taken place. there is nothing else that needs to be shown to me or for me to read to convince me otherwise. it's really pretty cut and dry to me.

Are you serious? What you call three "textbook examples of controlled demolition", I call impossible. Perfect implosions of buildings -- where explosives going off weren't heard. Where no such perfect implosions of even a single high rise building has ever before or after happened?

Did you ever hear of a miracle? -- hear of GOD or ET's or UFO's? Ever hear of Corn Circles?

It was simply impossible for either the planes to cause the implosions, and impossible for "controlled demolition" to have caused. I'm an engineer, and I'm also an expert on ET's and miracles.

You guys are simply listening to each other -- thinking that one of the two prevailing theories must be wrong -- isn't it possible that both theories are wrong. Wrong is what most people are, most ot the time.

[snip]

[edit on 16/1/10 by masqua]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

You WOULD think so, but sadly, no.

People are shallow, politicians more so.

Look at pharma regulations... that kills folks, no one cares...

Look at seat belt laws... cars could easily be made safer, and more effecient, but that's where the money is... and people need money to be re-elected.

9/11 was a great tragedy, but America is to crooked and selfish to produce a much better answer than the 9/11 commission report.

It's what they call the banality of evil, but in this case it's the banality of selfish, short-sighted behaviour.

Another thing to remember is this:

All the politicians thought (rightly) it was AQ, they knew we were gonna be bombing and killing for years over it... should career generals be made spectacle of for incompetence, when either way the baddies would get theirs?

That's not my belief, but I think it's a rough approximation of a lot of politicians.

This is reality.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by etcorngods

It was simply impossible for either the planes to cause the implosions, and impossible for "controlled demolition" to have caused. I'm an engineer, and I'm also an expert on ET's and miracles.

This topic, 911 usually keeps me busy , researching, investigating

This post has Stumped me.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

That kind of evidence is NEVER made public.

You're completely delusional if you think the government will EVER act as trasparently as all that... even in cases where they are honest.

Go look at a RICO trial and see if you can find copies of all the surveillance tapes viewed while building a case.

Government doesn't work like that for a billion reasons.

If that's why you think 9/11 was an inside job you need to think again.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sean48

Originally posted by etcorngods

This topic, 911 usually keeps me busy , researching, investigating

This post has Stumped me.

I can only assume it's a joke.

No one is that retarded...

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join